Milking The Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww...but you said it tasted good?" She feigned a pout. "Don't you like my milk?"

"I-I do! I just...think maybe two cups is enough to keep me going for a little while?" He tried to offer.

"Well...I think you'll change your mind when you see how good it tastes when it's straight from the source..." She said slowly, her hands coming up to the buttons of her overalls.

Bailey's eyes widened, "S-source?"

Cathyl nodded, "Mhm..." And her thumbs undid the snaps, allowing her jean overalls to fall away, exposing both her black and white bikini top, and her hard horse cock to flop out.

"Ayye! Oookayyy..." Bailey immediately tried to look away and shield his eyes, "Oh geez here we go again." Cathyl giggled above him, immediately reaching down to grasp her thick equine dick. "Cathyl..I uh..." He cleared his throat, "I...I don't think we should be doing this..."

"Why not hun? You just said you liked the taste of my milk...don't you wanna have more of it?" She said sweetly, her hand squeezing the base of her sheath and moving up to the fleshy part of her cock. "You just drank about a cup and a half of my ball milk, and that wasn't even hot. Trust me, it's much better when it's hot..." His suspicion was correct, he wasn't drinking milk, she must've either mixed it with her actual breast milk, or she just gave him straight up a cup of cum. "Come on Bailey boy...doesn't it look good? Don't you like how my cock looks?" She started talking dirty, her voice taking on such a sultry sound with her words that Bailey hadn't yet heard.

It sent a chill down his spine as he contemplated how to answer her. "I...I..." But before he could, her hand came down under his chin to tilt his face back to look at her. The giant phallus beside him now in his peripheral. "Oh my God..." Suddenly that sweet smell from earlier became muuuuch stronger now...

"I wanted you to put it in your mouth yesterday but...I just got so worked up...I hadn't cum in a looong time ya see?" She went on, her hand coming up to start stroking what it could of his hair until the silly hat got in the way. Cathyl made quick work of picking it up and tossing it away so it wouldn't obstruct his face. "And you just...handled me so well I just lost it. I needed to just cum right away and, so much of all my seed just went to waste like that, when it could've gone somewhere much more suited for it..." Her hand played with a lock of messy blonde hair for a moment before she traced her index finger along his cheek to his pink lips.

Bailey's eyes were still locked on the monster protruding from below her abdomen. It was so big, so veiny and thick, the tip flared at the end with a piss slit big enough to fit Bailey's hole tongue in there.

"Could...could I stick my tongue in there? Oh wow...it smells so good..." Such a strong musky scent that made his eyes want to roll back, it was clearly coming from her cock, but it seemed to be the strongest closer to her balls. The two huge orbs just reeking of her pheromones that washed over Bailey's senses. It was turning his brain to mush, making his mouth water and his throat becoming suddenly so dry again.

"Cathyl...I'm not...sure...I can..." He tried to protest, feeling his resistance waning. What was going on? Every since he drank more of the special milk, he was getting horny, and now with her cock out like this, Bailey was soooooo turned on. Every word that drifted from Cathyls lips just sounded like liquid sex rolling over him. The smell of her huge cock made him just wanna rub it all over his fucking face and bathe in its scent. But he tried to hold back, forcing himself to remember why he was here and what he was doing.

"I don't want her cock...I don't want her cum...I don't want it...I don't..."

He felt her hand continuing to pet his locks, "Just take a good long...close up look baby...she's excited to see you again." Her voice went low, tempting the boy with little teases and flirts. "She remembers how good you made her feel, and I think she wants to play with you again." A heart melting giggle came from Cathyl as she moved her hips closer to his face. The twenty-inch cock only a few inches away from him now in his still seated position.

Bailey looked at it like he was dying of thirst and he just found a big hose connected to an endless supply of life liquid. His tongue licked at his lips again, mouth watering so much he as worried he'd begin drooling. "Cathyl..." His voice weak, and getting weaker... "It's...so...big..." Was all he could say.

"Thank you babe..." She said and pet his head one more time. "Listen...I know you're a little at war with yourself right now. Why don't we just try something..." She proposed. "Get on your knees for me hun..."

His heart was in his throat, Bailey could hear it from how loud it hammered. And his big blue orbs glanced nervously up at Cathyl, unsure of how to react. But she remained firm where she stood, placing both hands on her hips and waiting for him to comply.

It felt like forever, but slowly...like a good boy, Bailey obeyed. "O...Okay..." Shifting off his seat on the hay, and down onto his knees in front of her.

Cathyl took a step back so that her cock wouldn't be pointing far over his shoulder and instead, aiming directly at his pretty face.

"Good boy..." She said, and if her voice sent shivers down his spine before, hearing her call him that made it outright tremble with desire. Just look at him, on his knees in front of this big cocked horned Minotaur, like she was a sex Goddess he was worshipping. "Now, I want you to take both of your hands, and grab my cock..."

Again there was a little hesitation on his part, but it felt like his body wasn't his own. His face felt incredibly hot, and his breathing was short and shallow. His hands moved being controlled by a force unknown to her giant schlong, like they had once before, and carefully he guided his fingers around the meaty pole. "Holy fuck...it's so hot...so hard..."

Cathyl moaned in approval has his little fingers gripped her shaft with such a nervous hold. This boy was so adorable, she couldn't wait to fuck his brains out. "Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, gotta make him be honest with himself first."

"Okay hun, now...squeeze it." She ordered, and thankfully he seemed to be following her commands a little quicker now that he was slowly succumbing to the temptation of her. His hands tightened their grasp, and although her flesh had a bit of give to it, it was unimaginably hard.

Like squeezing a hot steel rod, "Gosh...this thing is like indestructible."

"Move your hands up and down it, milk me like you did yesterday..." Her voice was calm but Cathyl was also melting inside. This was crazy, her plan was actually working, such a cute boy on her dick, gripping it and the tip soooooo close to his mouth. She wanted more than anything to just stuff it right in and make him hers. But she resisted and watched as he did as he was asked again, squeezing her shaft and stroking her length as she commanded.

At the tip of her cock, a large drop of clear shiny fluid suddenly spilled out as his hands got closer to her tip. Bailey actually gasped when he saw it come out, being so close it nearly landed on his face already. "Her...precum..." Even that was thick, like a clear syrup leaking from a large bottle with the cap open. Bailey's tongue wanted so badly to just stick out and lap it up. "Oh God...why do I want it so bad. Her cum...nnf...fuck...I no...I don't want her cock...I don't...I don't want..."

"See that there baby? That's how excited you got me?" Cathyl chuckled, "Your little hands feel so good...that's an early present for doing good. So you should go ahead and lick that up hun..."

"Uuhhnn..." Bailey audibly moaned hearing her say that, like he had been given the green light to go in and taste it.

"I don't...I don't want it..."

"Go on...lick it up..." Cathyl quietly encouraged, watching his adorable little tongue begin to sneak out of his lips, moving in towards her drop of precum that formed a string below her tip, threatening to drip down.

"I...don't..."

The drop landed on his tongue, and the appendage swiped up the length of her flared cock head, catching the hole slimy trail on his taste buds.

"Oouuu...good boy..."

"Ohhh God I want iiiit..." Bailey's eyes nearly rolled back. Just that one little taste was enough to make his entire body shudder. He tingled everywhere, his grip tightening on her cock.

Cathyl smirked, "Got ya..."

"Now lick all up and down it baby..." Without any hesitation this time, he listened to her, keeping his tongue extended, he dragged it all along the twenty loooong inches of cock meat. Tracing one blue vein in her shaft and having to shuffle forward a bit to make it down to her balls. "Don't forget those too...that's where all your milk is gonna come from hun." She playfully added on.

It felt like any rationalizing Bailey had left in his consciousness was chucked out the window in favor of pure, primal instinct. Everything in his body just screamed at him to service that Queen cock, lick it all over, please it, make it feel good. Make it happy so it'll give you lots of yummy milk.

He licked down to the base, swiping his tongue a bit the further he traveled until he got to her large orbs, each one probably about the size of his fist. He inhaled deeply through his nose, "Uuuuhhhhuhhhh..." A long girly, trembling moan escaped his lips, but he didn't feel embarrassed about it at all. Just more horny, that incredible, heady scent radiating from her baby batter sack, it felt like he almost creamed in his pants just from the smell alone.

Again on instinct, he stuck his face right into the center of her nuts, shaking his head a bit and practically French kissing her balls.

"Oou!" Cathyl squeaked in surprise, "Wow, ya'll getting a little eager?" His lips sucked on the smooth sack containing her orbs, pulling the flesh that he could fit into his mouth along with them. Then licked all over the balls, bouncing them on his tongue and rolling his moist appendage all over their surfaces. Cathyl closed her eyes, feeling more precum beginning to spill from her tip, "Oooooouuu baby...good boy...yeah...play with Mama's nuts...uuunf...mix up all your milk baby..."

Another guttural moan came from Bailey, he didn't even feel like himself right now, but at the same time it felt so natural. Like he was replaced with a whore in this moment, however it was the right thing to be. Confusing the young boy, but having no time to read into it further as he licked along the lower section of her shaft again. His face now even sweatier than before from the humid heat her balls produced.

He lathered up her shaft with all the spit his little tongue could muster, licking it everywhere like a succulent lollipop. All the way back up until he made it to the tip again, where another thick string of precum was drooping down. He quickly swiped it up with his tongue and lapped all the residual remains off of her tip, kissing and smooching it to get all of the precum there. He could feel her piss slit where the yummy, salty fluid was leaking, and his thought from earlier re-entered his mind.

His tongue probably could fit in there...and if that's where all her tasty juices were coming from...

Bailey didn't even finish rationalizing it before he stuck his tongue against the hole in her tip and pushed against it. Quickly squirming his way inside.

"Oh! Oooohhhh..." Cathyl gasped at first from the sensation of feeling his little adventurous tongue wriggling around in her tip, then giggled at how quickly he was succumbing to her. "Wow...you dirty boy..." She grinned, releasing a relaxed sigh at the sensations. "Hmm...but I think I'm done with the teasing. It's time for you to open up wide baby..."

Bailey blinked up at her, but it was almost like everything was fuzzy, like he was seeing her in that same flowery field vision from the day before. Everything she said just sounded right, like if he did his absolute best to please her, he would be the most happy, lucky boy in the world. Making out with the tip of her cock and tonguing it like this...it felt so dirty...so slutty....so...good...

"Mmmmmmmm...." Bailey let out a pretty whorish moan, his kisses becoming more and more open mouthed, sampling the taste of her equine tip, and slowly preparing himself to engulf it all like she said. He slathered it up with more spit and her spilling precum, licking and slobbering all over it to noises of approval from his Minotaur. Carefully working up the right about of lubrication to obey her command once again.

Opening his mouth wider...and wider...until he felt his jaw ache and pressed the head of her cock against his mouth with a firm pressure. And with a little help from Cathyl pushing her hips forward...

'Schlick!'

"Aaaaaaahaahaaahaha..." Cathyl chuckled again at the wide eyed expression Bailey gave her as the flared cock head popped into his mouth, and with the widest part inside, several more inches of her cock immediately sank right in. "Oooooohhhh yeeeeeaaahh..." She moaned.

"Ho...holy fuck..." Bailey thought, "It's...in my mouth..." He could feel her hips press forward again, and another few inches pushed in.

"Ooohh...wow...that's a fucking hot mouth of yours hun...ooh...that feels nice..." Cathyl rolled her neck a bit, enjoying the warmth and moisture of his hole. The spongey tongue inside desperately lapping at the underside of her shaft as his jaw had to really stretch to accommodate her girth. "Fuck baby...I wasn't sure you'd be able to do it but...oou! Looks like...you're a good little cock sucker ain't ya?" She reached up to grab her breasts, squeezing the tit flesh hard to vent her arousal.

Bailey let out a guttural noise, "Fuuuuuckk..." Her continuously calling him baby, plus the little jab at the end calling him a cocksucker...he felt his legs tremble. "Oh fuck yes...this cock tastes so good..."

He turned his head a bit, trying to cram more of her into his mouth and forming a tight suction with his lips to pull her sweet flavor in. Both hands still on her base while he did his best to suck her huge size. Unfortunately he felt resistance of his gullet when he tried to go deeper, and he gagged preventing her from having access to his throat.

"Ahh...easy babe...don't worry, I'll help you go deeper. Just nurse a little for right now got it?" She said and Bailey managed a nod, then went back to bobbing his head on the first fourth of her dick that he could fit. He'd seen plenty of porn movies and had an idea on how to handle a cock, but this wasn't a human penis. It was a giant, fat horse dick!

So he did his best, running his hands along her shaft, stroking her balls and watching them jiggle from his touches. Shaking his head more and sucking hard enough for his cheeks to go concave, trying to suck the life out of her dick.

"Mmmmm..." Cathyl moaned in approval of every little thing he did, "That's a good boy..." She placed one hand on his head. "Keep going...suck me good Bailey..." Then placed the other on the back of his head.

Her taste...her voice...her huge size...her smell...his spit slobbering and running along the sides of her cock and down his chin.

Bailey was going crazy, he felt like he could lose his mind on this dick, and he'd be perfectly happy with that. "Uggh...so good...this is so good! Why do I love it so much...oh God...I want her to fuck my face!" He thought rather dirtily, another whorish moan escaping his locked lips followed by more squishing spit and mouth sounds.

However, it seemed Bailey's wish was about to come true as Cathyl suddenly said, "Now...relax that throat of yours babe, and breathe through your nose..."

"Hmm?" Baley mumbled before, "GLCKCKGGKK!"

Bailey had never experienced having a baseball bat crammed down his neck before, but now it felt like he had. As Cathyl rammed her hips forward and her cock instantly breeched the weak defenses of Bailey's loosened throat, and plunged down into the depths of his tummy. A bulge forming on the spot from where his tight throat pipe had to stretch to hold the massive girth. His eyes bugged out of his head and his hands went to Cathyls thighs as his mouth replaced where they were on her dick.

She shoved her dick in deep...balls deep...in one fluid thrust.

"Ooooohhh now that's what I've been fucking waitin' for-oooh!" Cathyl closed her eyes and looked towards the ceiling. Massive waves of bliss radiating throughout her as his hot tightness enveloped her cock. She hadn't experienced anything like this in far too long, a tight hole to cram her dick into. It was heaven, she didn't think she was gonna last too long, but she didn't care, she promised him some milk, and he was going to get it.

Tears began streaming down Bailey's face as his gag reflex tried to expel the intruder to no avail. "GGGCHKK!" He coughed, his hands clutching at the fabric of her jeans.

Cathyl chewed her bottom lip, "Nnf...relax boy...oh...just hold on for me...I'll show ya' how a good boy sucks a cock..." She chuckled. Her hands were still gripping his hair as she pulled him back, extracting a good few inches of her cock from her throat before shoving her hips forward again and jamming it back in. "Unf! Awww yeeeeeahhh..." She moaned, quickly settling into a rhythm and repeating this motion.

Bailey's watering eyes went crossed as he stared at the impressive tool pulling out and pushing back into his throat. All the while making disgusting throaty sounds of his esophagus being raped, "Gcckglllckgaackkggckckcgllghckk!"

Her cock was pulled so far out, then rammed back, out and in, out and in. Her big balls patting his chin with every forward thrust as Cathyls face took one of pleasure and concentration. Using Bailey's throat hole for ecstasy, while Bailey was experiencing a mixture of suffering and delight.

He could barely breathe, only getting a few whiffs of air that was contaminated with the thick scent of her balls. She was all around him, she ruled his world, he was her tool for pleasure.

And he was loving it. His little dick was practically cumming it had leaked so much, he was sure another pair of pants were soiled now. Eventually, he let his hands fall from her thighs, no longer even bothering to brace himself on them as she took what she wanted from his cute face.

"Nnf, ah, ah, haah, haah, mmm, mmm, mm! Oh...haaaah..." Cathyl moaned and growled in beat with her thrusts. His throat was so tight, wrapped around her and squeezing tighter than any hole she had fucked before. This was the best oral she had ever experienced! That's when she remembered, he was a virgin. Never had any cock before in his life, "Aaahahahaaa..." She let out a slightly evil laugh at the sick delight of taking his oral innocence.

And soon...the rest of it as well...

Bailey felt his world going blank, all that was important was her cock, and swallowing everything that he could. He had no idea how long she fucked his skull like this, but it felt like forever before she finally began to moan a bit of a higher pitch. Similar to how she did yesterday when she was almost ready...

"That's...it...baby...haaahhaahhhhh...fuck...oooh yes...aah! Are...ya'll ready? For..mmm...my fresh...hot...milk? Ahaha..." She chuckled again, before reclining her head back once again, "Oh...fuck it's comin' baby...ahh get ready..."

"Oh God...her cum..." Bailey's eyes began to roll back. "Oh fuck...please...yes..."

"Fffffuck..." Cathyl tensed up and her thrusting reached a fever pitch until she held her cock in balls deep. "UUUGGHHHHHH FUCK!" She growled as her release finally boiled over from her nuts. Bailey just hung there, impaled face first on her dick as she came. He could feel the weight of her testicles on his chin. Flexing, pulsing and squeezing out her load, and then he felt the underside of her horse dick undulating. Her hot, thick streams of girl cum shooting up and out of her balls, travelling up her cock pipe and right down into his belly where she was sheathed. "OOOOOHHHHHHHGHH...." Another long low growl emerged for her climax.