Milking The Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the searing heat travel from the top to the bottom of his neck as her seed began to pour away. Spraying like a geyser straight into his stomach, he actually put a hand over his belly as he felt the torrent of her spunk flowing in. Heating his tummy to a temperature hotter than the sun, while his throat could do nothing but helplessly gulp. And gulp, and gulp, and gulp.

Her knuckles went white in his hair as she held him against her pelvis for the first few seconds of her orgasm, then proceeded to gyrate her hips more. Grinding into his face and humping to fuck her cum down his gullet.

Bailey's neck made very audible 'gllp, glllp, gllllp.' Noises, his esophagus flexing and undulating with every heavy swallow. There was so fucking much...he couldn't swallow it fast enough to keep it all in, and he felt the excessive white cream pooling up through his plugged throat pipe until it spilled back into his mouth and out his lips.

Drooling down from his overflowing tunnel, it sloppily spilt down her nuts and his chin, all the while they continued to pulse and pump more of her baby batter into his filling up tummy.

"Ohhh...yesss...I love it...I love her cum..." Bailey cupped his hands under his chin to try and catch as much of her delicious sperm that he could. He was lost in a haze of excitement, her hormones having practically melted his brain into a cum addict. And he wanted to make sure he got as many of those little swimmers in him as possible. The long strands of jizz landing in his cupped hands, puddling quickly as it practically burst from his poor abused lips.

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhh!" She groaned low, vocalizing her pleasure, feeling the last few heavy throbs of her cock. She must've felt maybe nineteen full, long, heavy ropes of cum rush out of her, and into the belly of her beautiful 'milk boy.' He must've had at least a gallon or so of her hot load in his stomach now. She giggled a bit, and slowly began to pull out, loving his velvety smooth passage clinging to her on her way out.

All the while, Bailey continued to drink, his hands on his belly feeling the skin there rise up a bit. Bulging his tummy ever so slightly and giving him the feintest belly bump. When only the tip remained in his mouth, he got a real good taste of her, the still hot paste running all over his taste buds. It filled his mouth with its strong, musky taste, thicker than her milk...and tasting soooooo much better...

Finally her cock head popped out of his mouth, a little stream of her spunk spilling from his lips again as he heaved for air "Gaaagh...aeehhhh..." He moaned, his tongue staying extended and his mouth open as the thick syrupy fluid covered him again.

Cathyl stroked her meat a few more times after she began to come down from her high, "Ooooohhh...aaaaaahhhh..." She sighed happily, glancing down with content eyes at the mess she made of her cute farmhand.

He was quite the sight, steamy, smelly cum plastered all over his lips, chin, and his little tongue which was still extended out in a wide smile. His eyes were looking up at Cathyl like she was the most beautiful being in the universe, and the rest of him once again had plenty of cum still splattered all over his chest and legs. His tiny hands cupped under his face holding a nice puddle of her slimy love goo in them.

Drenched on the outside, and tummy filled on the inside. He definitely was skipping supper a second time.

Cathyl took a deep, happy breath in through her nose, and out her mouth. "Hmmm...well hun...how was it?" She playfully waved her sort of limp cock in front of his face, loving how his head followed it back and forth. Hypnotized and following it with loopy, spunk drunk eyes. "Like my milk from the source?"

Bailey nodded, albeit a bit out of it. Then finally closed his mouth to flex his throat again and gulp what was in it down, then immediately after brought his hands to his lips and audibly slurped up all the remaining seed that landed there.

"Aaaah..." He sighed, sounding like he just finished a refreshing drink and licked his lips. Then looked up at her with a happy smile, keeping his hands cupped out in front of her. "More please?"

*****

A.N. *Sips my milk with loud lewd slurping sounds*

xD Thank you all for reading and lemme know how you liked it? More is on the way as Cathyl has yet to take Baileys innocence yet. But it won't be looooong ;)

Also some of you quickly caught on to the reference to her hormones entering his body, and since most of you know I don't consider it a spoiler but yes we will be going into slight feminization soon. Not like him growing a vagina and getting tits lol no not like that, but he's definitely be getting girlier and girlier :3 however he will remain a boy.

Lemme know what you think, are you excited for chapter three?? :DD I aaammmm

Next Chapter: Meeting By Hay Bales