Milking The Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A week??" How had he been out for so long? "That...that can't be good right? I mean...there's gotta be something wrong with me?"

Cathyl actually chuckled, "Nooooo hun there's nothing wrong at all. You're perfect...lookin' good enough to eat in fact." She leaned in suddenly, quickly invading Bailey's personal space, causing the young teen's eyes to widen. "Gosh...been so long since I've seen you up an about, you're cute when you're sleeping but...those pretty eyes are just so nice to look at...so cute..." She reached up, her fingers trailing along his cheek and chin, playing with his features while Bailey felt blood rush to his cheeks and the room became much warmer.

Her eyes drifted down his body, taking a good look at how his new clothing was fitting him and she bit her lip. She always thought he looked good in whatever he wore but getting him to wear some more sexy outfits...she could already feel her cock inside her overalls starting to awaken. The shaft pushing out of her sheathe wanting to get a look at the lover boy they've been missing out on for a while now.

"uuuh...uuhhhm...a-anyway!" Bailey managed to resist the magnetic pull of his Minotaurs beauty and quickly stood up before she could lean much closer. "I needed to ask you something." He said trying to defuse and not get wrapped up in the moment like he did in the barn where everything fell out of control. "Listen Cathyl...I know you've noticed this too and...I know we've talked about it a little bit but..." He tried to make eye contact with her, but her curious gaze and slightly concerned head tilt made him look away. "I came to the farm to get strong, to man up and be my own...well...man. And...ever since you and me have started doing...whatever this is I...I noticed there've been...changes to...me..." He managed to finally get it all out, "I remember you saying something about your...hormones and...I think what we've been...doing..." His face was beat red, and he reached up to play with a lock of hair nervously. Unaware how girly the gesture was, "Has had something to do with it..."

However, Cathyl instead of being mad, confused or concerned like Bailey was worried she'd be after he got all of this out, actually sighed in relief. "Ooooh that's all hun? I thought you were gonna say something way worse." Bailey looked back to her, "Yes sweetie, it's my hormones in your body that's making you a more...well suited mate for me." She said happily.

Bailey's eyes went wide, "Muhh....Mate??"

Quickly she raised her hands, "Caaalm down, hehe, I mean like partner, lover, girlfriend/boyfriend." She explained which did nothing to stifle his surprise though, so she continued, "You've been drinking an awful lot of my cream baby, and my swimmers down here are just packed full of yummy hormones for ya'll..." She ran a finger down her overalls and encircled the steadily growing bulge in them. Bailey swallowed a lump in his throat, "I won't mince words with ya anymore. Hun...let's be honest with each other, you have suuuuch a fuckable body. I want it all to myself." She sat up a little, getting a slightly predatory look in her eyes, "And when I want a mate, I make ssure they get to ingest pleeenty of my spunk, so that way their body changes into exactly what I like...the perfect little breeding heifer..." She teased, reaching out to run her hands along his bare legs, Bailey flinched and gave a light gasp at the contact of her warm hands.

"W...wha..." He was starting to sweat, she wasn't even being dodgy about it! She just came out and admitted that she was altering his body with her cum! "B...but...it's been a week right? And...we haven't...done anything? I remember being less...girly before we..." When he started though, he noticed that Cathyl actually started to look a little embarrassed about them 'not having done anything for a week'. "Cathyl?"

She scratched at the back of her head, "Ehehehe...well...um...funny story about that...you see, you were out like a light, so I brought you back here to take care of you until you got better. You took a lot of my cum so the hormones really could sap your energy. And you were in bed one night aaand..."

Cathyl could remember looking down at his soft form, washing him gently with some warm water and soap, essentially giving him a sponge bath since she didn't want to remove him from the comfiness of her bed while she cleaned him up. It had been a couple of days since the barn, and the greatest sex of Cathyls life. She was looking down at her lover with absolute heart eyes right now.

But as she stared at his nude body, gently stroking it...thinking about the fun they just had...her cock was becoming painfully hard. "Oooooh...come on darlin...wake up soon...my balls are gonna burst here..." She mumbled to herself.

She wanted Bailey again badly, she could feel her hormones taking effect inside him, attracting her more and more to him, not only physically, but mentally, she could smell him like a breeding bull sniffing out an in heat mare. She needed to breath and really focus up otherwise her growing boner that refused to go away was going to drive her crazy.

There was also a concern about him just laying here for a while, Cathyl knew that in order for her hormones to really have a lasting effect, he needed to constantly ingest them. Daily was best so his body would acclimate to them much more successfully and they wouldn't have to worry about them fading off and him going back to normal. But he'd been asleep for days, and she didn't want to lose any time. He was becoming soooooo sexyyyyy!!! And her instincts to keep fucking him and pump him full of her young was getting harder and harder to ignore.

She needed to do something...anything just to tide her over for a little while. And to make sure that he would keep imbibing her gooey goodness on a regular. So...it started out innocently enough, with Cathyl sitting on the edge of the bed, reaching over to feel all along his perfectly soft body while her free hand furiously stroked her cock into a large glass. She made quite a mess that day, shooting out waaaaay more than the glass could hold! But it was fine, she'd clean it up later.

Then instead of giving him normal milk to drink while he slept, she fed him...her special milk.

And watching his throat flex and bulge while he gulped it down greedily and hungrily even in his unconscious state. It did nothing to alleviate her desire...it only made it worse.

So for the next time, she laid her cock against his lips, and slowly stroked, virtually edging herself so that her precum just dripped and dripped right into his lips, onto his tongue and down the pipe. "Oooooohh...." Cathyl groaned in ecstasy watching it, her thick, stringy precum dripping down from her flared equine cock and landing in her lovers mouth. "Fuuuck..." She grabbed her breast roughly, wanting so badly to just shove her cock down and feed him her cum directly into his stomach!

...wait...

A devilish light bulb popped up over her head, and Cathyl felt her cheeks flush. She had already stripped down naked, so she could easily mount up, and he was out cold. She'd just be careful to not cause him any discomfort and...they'd both get what they needed right?

She bit her lip, something so naughty about doing this while he wasn't awake to protest. Cathyl nearly huffed out her nostrils as her breeding instincts kicked into high gear. Telling her YES! YES! DO IT! Her balls aaached, they were so full...jerking off did nothing to alleviate her. She needed to pump her load into a fertile boy. Only then could she really get all of it out, otherwise her cum would just keep building and building, a boiling pot of lust bubbling over in her sack that would drive her insane. And her tip nestled softly against her lovers lips...it oozed her thick precum, and she saw his tongue suddenly poke out!

It swiped across his lips, catching her pre and sucking it down even in his sleeping state. Her heart skipped a beat, and Cathyl lost control of all will.

The next thing she knew, she was straddling his face, in a sixty-nine pose with her on top, and her fat, horse cock dangling down to his mouth, her hips reared back so far so that she could just start pushing the tip in. Without him awake, there was no squirming and all the muscles were relaxed and willing to accept her. So Cathyl dipped her hips down, one inch at a time, starting at one...until she counted all the way up to inch twenty. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghhhh ooooohhh baaaaaabe...yeeeess..." She groaned to the Heavens as she felt her member at last encased in a warm, loving, velvety sleeve again. Her cock beginning to sing with joy and bliss as his tunnel massaged her wrist thick shaft. The tip of her dick able to be spied between his breasts as the bulge she made in him went soooo deep.

With her hoofs beside his head, Cathyl slowly began to ride her sleeping lover's face, gyrating her lower body to let the length of her dick pull back and coax back in. His neck needing to stretch in order to accept her, but without his gag reflex blocking and trying to expel her, it was a smooth as silk ride for the horny Minotaur. She tilted her head back and let her eyes loll slightly while she moved, "Uuuuughhh....oh fuck...." Feeling her balls sway lightly, gently tapping down onto his nose repeatedly, "Baby...ooohhh when you wake up...mmmh...fuck you're mine...I need it...you're my mate...fuck...fuck!! Uggh!" She groaned some more, knowing he probably was unable to hear her, her dirty talk was mainly for her.

The bed softly creaking with their motion, or her own rather, watching below her as her bulge sawed back and forth inside of him. Oh how she wished his lips would suck her cock, wrap around tighter and form that same suction he did before in the barn. How he would swallow and massage her cock's length all over, milking it as he milked her breasts.

Her mind was made up, he was her official milker, and he would milk her balls every day whether he liked it or not!

Well...she wouldn't force him to do it but she'd very sternly encourage it!

She must have rode her lover's face for hooours that day. Just slowly getting off while his spit lubed her shaft, fucking down into his throat and writhing on top of him in ecstasy. She kept her movements slow and careful at first, but as she felt her climax starting to bubble up, she rocked a little harder, a little faster. Bucking and fucking harder and harder, nuts tapping hi sleeping face and making him glisten with her sweat. "Ohhhh fuck...aaaghh...rrghh...mmrrrrwww..." Cathyl started to huff and bray, picking up the pace while she felt every instinct calling out within her to breed! Finally being able to let it out after days of waiting!

She would've preferred his ass, and him conscious for the matter of course, but she just needed this, to dump her sperm into his belly and keep him hopped up on her nut butter hormones. Pounding down harder, sweat starting to drip off of her bouncing breasts until her fists crumpled up the blanket below them. "Nrrrrghh...Nuuuggh!!! UGGGHH!!!" She let out a deep groan from within, and pressed her cock flush to his lips! Sheath and all, her balls so big they covered his nose and eyes for a moment while she felt her member swell, and her seed rushing out of her cock tube and down into his tummy. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhuuuuuuhhhhh...oooooohhh yeeeeeeeeeaahhh..." She moaned once again, wiggling her hips back and forth to massage her dick a bit more through it's eruption. She placed a hand on Bailey's belly and felt it get warm, starting to rise up with just the sliiiightest swell of her load. "Mmmmmmhhh good boy...that's my good sleepy boy...nnnf..." She spoke soothingly, still getting herself off with her words as she formulated further plans for repeat performances of this. There was no way she was going to go without dropping a load in his belly for days again.

And so that's what she did...day after day. Climbed on top of him, sometimes in a sixty-nine, sometimes facing the wall and headboard, squatting over his face with her hoofs firmly down on either side of his head again. And she fucked his little throat nice and rough. Never too rough to hurt him or ruin his recovery, but rough enough for her to get off with that sweet throat pipe he had. Pouring gallons of cum over the course of the next four days inside of him.

Now Bailey's sore throat when he stirred was starting to make more sense to him...

"Sooo...you've been still getting a daily dose of my cum every day for a bit now...hence why you're looking so cute." Cathyl said with a sheepish smile.

Bailey's jaw nearly hit the floor when she told him about this, she'd been fucking his face while he slept?? And no wonder he's been getting so girly! He's been consuming her cum on a regular basis, first when he offered to milk her for the farm, but now she's literally been injecting him with it while he was out cold.

"I...wha...that seems...very not right." He stumbled over his words, trying to not think about Cathyl's gorgeous naked body just taking it's pleasure from his sleeping, helpless form. "Cathyl...I...I didn't want to be girly though..." His thighs clenched as he weakly reminded her what his original task here was.

But this only caused the Minotaur to roll her eyes and stand up, "Baby, I've tried to break this to ya'll a couple times now. But you're just fightin' it like the plague, you can't change a whole heck of a lot about bone structure and personality with a few days of manual labor on a farm." She put her hands on her hips as she spoke, looking like she was about to give him a good scolding. "Bailey, no more beatin' around the bush. I want you, I want you like crazy. I've been thinking about mating you day in and day out since you came here." She said boldly, stepping to him and putting her hands on the blushing boys shoulders. "I liked you the way you were when you first came in. And are you gonna lie to my face and tell me that you enjoyed heavy lifting? Dirty, rough, baggy clothes? Getting sweaty and grimy dealing with mud and hay every day?"

He froze as she asked this question, "Uh...I...I..." The truth? No, he hated all of those things, he hated manual labor, he hated being dirty. He loved being cozy inside, he loved soft clothing that slid smoothly along his skin, not bunched or hung loose.

"How about, you said you wanted to be manly, for a girl right? Because only studs get girls? Well...I'm a girl? And I'm fallen pretty darn hard for you the more you be yourself, and be honest with yourself." She let her hands slip over his shoulders and down to the small of his back, needing to lean over a little to do so because of the height difference. "I don't want some nasty bulky jock who's jock strap smells worse than the manure around here. I've always wanted the perfect, obedient, pretty farmboy who I can dote on and manhandle when I need to." She explained, lowering her face closer and closer to his own, trying to spell out just how badly she wanted to mate him. For them to be together and not have to sneak around or be reluctant about what they wanted anymore. She was pretty sure at this point she wouldn't scare him off, she just needed for him to, ironically, man up and just say yes!

"Cathyl...I..."

"Sssshh." She shushed him, "I want you, to be mine. I don't want you getting all macho, I don't want you thinking you gotta be manly to find someone. I can't stop thinking about you, and how badly I want you. I want you to be my pretty little house wife, my girlfriend who I come home to after a long day to get all my stress out in bed with." Bailey's eyes nearly bugged out as her words almost mimed his naughty thoughts from earlier. "Bailey...seriously...just be real with me...you want this too..." Her hands dipped again, this time sinking down to Bailey's bubble butt and grabbing each cheek to give it a squeeze. "You want me baby...you do...these hips? These girly...wide...baby making hips? And this ass...hehe...are you fucking kidding me with an ass like that? You were made for me...you were made for me to breed you..." She said hotly, leaning closer and closer until she was within range to nip at his lower lip, catching it in her teeth and tugging, eliciting a little surprised moan from the blonde boy.

His heart was hammering at ludicrous speed! Everything felt so hot, like the hottest day in the sun outside, she was so close to him, sober and coherent, telling him straight up how much she wanted him, and how she felt he wanted her too.

And...Bailey...he...he felt like he did.

What she was offering would take all of his troubles away, he was always concerned about being the macho man, but he wouldn't have to do that for her. He was perfect the way he is, being the homebody who loved to cook with cute aprons, who loved to snuggle in big fluffy blankets, and who loved getting the fuck manhandled out of him in bed...

His tiny dicklet was pulsing in his soft short shorts, "B...but...I...I'm a...boy..." He said in a voice that was barely above a whimper.

And that was the last straw, Cathyl rolled her eyes. He still was fighting it!! And she was more than ready to just pound some sense into him at this point, and that was exactly what she was gonna do! "that's it, come on." She suddenly crouched down and fireman style heaved Bailey up off of the floor and over her shoulder.

"AHH!! Whaa??? Cathyl???" Bailey yelped out, remembering her carrying him like this before! Only now instead of tending to an injury, she was carrying him like a caveman bringing her woman back home to claim the spoils of the hunt! She hustled the two of them back upstairs all the while Bailey squirmed and protested the whole way, "Wait! Cathyyyyl! We can talk more about thiiis I'm...I can...Cathyyyyyl!"

"Noooope! No more of that." She replied, "You're not gonna get this through that thick little noggin' of yours with words. I'm gonna show you." She booted open her bedroom door with her hoof and hurried inside, swinging Bailey over her shoulder so that he plopped down on the bed and bounced so hard on the fluffy mattress that he got some serious air before settling. "I'm gonna make you believe that you'll make the perfect little girlfriend...by mating the living fuck out of that tight ass..." Cathyl said with a cocky smirk, already unsnapping her overalls and pushing them down. Not before dipping a hand into her pocket though and pulling out a clear plastic bottle with a blue cap reading, Cosmic Glide. Beneath that, her cow patterned bikini top and bottoms were quickly untied as she tossed them all away, not needing them anymore and allowing her whopping twenty inch horse cock to flop out in a hypnotic swing from side to side as it then pulsed steadily with its rising hardness.

Bailey's jaw dropped seeing it again, he remembered its size but...for some reason it felt like it wasn't as big in his memory, looking at it in person again made it look like a baseball bat thick yardstick. "Waitwaitwaitwait Cathyl...really I...I can come around we can...we can just take it slow!" He backpedaled on the bed as she stepped up onto its strong frame, lording over him with her massive height while her member arose to point ahead of her.

Cathyl mumbled a non-believing 'mmmhm.' While she stepped closer, snapping open the bottle of lubricant she had also bought while out at the store, and started pouring a huuuuge amount down onto her member. Coating it very thoroughly in the slippery substance before closing the cap and tossing the bottle over her shoulder. "Hun...we've been taking it slow for weeks...I'm ready to rutt fast..." She then placed one hand on her hip, and the other on her cock starting to stroke it. Working in the lube nice and adequately to make sure it covered her whole dick, she went through damn near half the small bottle with how big her monster was, but she knew it'd be worth it. "If ya'll wanna preserve that outfit, I suggest you take it off, otherwise I just might rip it." She gave a fair warning.