Milking The Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey's pupils dilated, very sure she was not lying and since this outfit was one of the least girly he could find, he swiftly stripped. Tossing the shirt and bottoms away, followed by the panties, but left the little white ankle socks on. Cathyl didn't protest, she kind of liked the cute look they gave as she knelt on the mattress before him now. Her huuuge dick just showing how deeply it would go up his tummy when it was presented. "Uhh...Cathyl...I...I don't know...I'm not sure I can..."

"Sssssssshhh..." Once again, his larger lover shushed him, kneeling between his legs, she pulled her hips back while she leaned over. Bringing their lips close together. "Stop talking..." And with a tender push, she kissed him as her tip dipped below his taint, finding it's way to his entrance, where she began to push.

"Mmmh!" Bailey whimpered at first, but Cathyl kept kissing him, her own lips hungry to taste his after her hormones had been at work for days. They were noticeably softer, and her tongue welcomed itself into his lips where it could proceed to bully his own smaller one. Initiating a make out session as her thick gland pressed firmly against his little star. The first time they did this, they used spit for lube, but now, she was using proper lube and his body was on her hormones for a good ling time, so it should make it...

Pop!

"MMH!" Bailey's eyes flew open! Looking up at Cathyl who also looked a bit surprised herself! Easily her cock head slipped beyond his anal wall and pressed in several inches. Bailey making a perfect O with his mouth as they both froze for a moment...then Cathyl proceeded to start pushing it in a little deeper. "Ah...aaaahhhaa...C-Cathy-y-ylll..." His voice quivered, the feeling of her penetrating him and slowly digging in was...different from before.

He could remember it hurt a bit at first, granted he was a virgin, but it seemed like even with lubricant, any veteran would struggle at least a little bit to get this thing all the way inside of them. However here they were, Cathyl's eyes glazing over and a small smile spreading out on her face as she puuuushed, deeper...deeper...deeper... He could see the bulge in his tummy already forming. His tiny body too small, her dick too big, so it stretched out his tunnel to make enough room to fit. The thickness pushing down on his little prostate gland the whole way in, making his body experience a sheer rush of tingles spreading all over.

Bailey wanted to make a sound, protest a little more, but for the moment, all they could do was breath together. Cathyls amazing breasts over him, dangling down while she pressed in. Eventually, reaching the point of her ball bag resting softly on Bailey's tushy, comfortable and all the way in.

They both released a breath they didn't realize they were holding as she bottomed out, and Cathyl kissed him again, pressing her breasts firmly to his chest, and she began to once again rock her hips. Able to get right into it this time, no need for long pauses or waiting to adjust, she knew. Being inside of him now, she could feel her hormones molding him, shaping him to be the absolute perfect cock sleeve for her, she knew she wouldn't hurt him, so she started to fuck.

"Uh...uhh-hhh...ooohhh...haaaahh..." Bailey started to moan between kisses and thrusts, feeling his belly decompress, then fill again when her size was extracted and pushed back in. His legs were up, dangling over Cathyl's larger thighs from her kneeled position, and they swayed with every deep push. "C...Cathyl...ughn...I...I don't...I don't k-knooooow ooooohhh..." His prostate was the one that cut him off that time. When her flared head grazed it before her shaft went back to squishing it down, it made his toes curl. Fuck!! How could something so wrong feel so amazingly right!!!

Bailey didn't understand how it didn't hurt, how his body was squirming, but not wriggling for freedom or trying to get away. He was squirming because it was feeling so...soooo gooood. And so quick!!!

"Just relax...mmmh...baby...you feel so good around my cock...ooooh sooo good..." Cathyl whispered, dipping her head low to start kissing his neck. Bailey's arms around her body as she fucked him in vanilla missionary. Although she was ready to go all out, she decided to go a little easy on him for now at least. So she nibbled on his pulse, and sucked the sensitive flesh on his neck, intent on leaving a hickey. "Mmmh...it's better than the barn. Heh...ooouu...I'm not drunk." She joked a little, hoping to lighten it and get him to loosen up. "Focus on it hon...just feel my cock inside you...feel how good it stretches you out?"

"Ooooohh..." Bailey moaned suddenly, his nails digging a bit into Cathyls back and making her lick her lips.

Maybe some dirty talk would help him along, "That's right...see? This is how I know you're the perfect little girlfriend for me..." She rocked her hips faster, bed starting to creek as she picked up the pace. Pumping into his hole with a growing gusto. "You're little hole is so tight...mmmh, but my cock fits perfectly...so perfect for mating...hehehe...breeeeding..." She teased and bit his ear lobe. "Would you like that darlin'? I've been dumping my baby batter down your gullet for days...how about we send it in the other hole this time? See if I can knock you up?" Breeding talk was one of her taboo delights, it definitely made her feel naughty and helped her get off.

And judging by how his moans were getting a little louder, she guessed he liked it too. "Ugghh...nnghhuuh...Cathyl..." He breathed her name, his lungs panting heavily for air the faster she went, the boy was already sweating and his body was responding to her words and her motions. His feet flexed, curling and pointing as he vented his arousal, clutching at her back, his hard nipples brushing along her own the more they rubbed together. But he couldn't help it, no matter how excited he was getting, how much his prick was leaking...she called him girlfriend again. "Pleeease...I'm a b-boooy..."

Cathyl stopped and pushed up over him, looking down with a glistening with sweat face, and flushed cheeks, but an unamused expression. "Alright Debbie denial, that's it." Cathyl leaned back and snatched the back of Bailey's legs, suddenly moving to stand up on her bed while pushing Bailey's limbs back! Rolling him onto his shoulders and planting his ankles on either side of his head as well as his arms, bending the tiny boy in half with his ass pointing to the ceiling.

"Waah!! Aaah! Cathyl!??" She flipped him into a pile driver position, never taking her cock out, and now with her hoofs mounted and planted down, she was done fucking around. She was going to put this bitch in his place.

She held onto his legs by the back of the thigh and began to DRILL!!! Her balls swaying backwards and swinging down to spank his ass powerfully! It's amazing how she didn't flinch from the force her balls were connecting, because she went from slow and gentle to rough real quick.

This sent Bailey howling to the moon, "HAAAAHHAAAAAA!!!! OH FUUUCK!!! AAGHH AAAHH!!!" There his girly voice really started to shine, his neck craned back while he screamed, feeling that delicious dick railing into his love hole with no holding back.

"I'm done...with your whining bitch!" Cathyl growled, ramming her hips down again and again! Her hands slipping up to snatch Bailey's ankles and pulled them back, so she was keeping them spread wide, and holding onto them from above. Pumping her hips and clapping her pelvis to the teen's ass loudly. "You...are...my...bitch! You're my pretty girl friend, my boy who likes to wear girls clothes because he's a little slut!" Fuck the dirty talk was rolling out now, and it set Bailey's body on fire!!!

His little prick was already weeping precum, but he knew if she kept this up, he wasn't going to last long. "NGGHUUGH!!! OH GOD!!! AAHH! AGH!!!" Moaning so loud and high pitched, the neighbors on the farm could probably hear his screams! Much to Cathyl's delight of course.

"Yes...that's right...aaahh...nnnff..fucking scream for me you little tease..." She released one of his legs and spanked his ass hard. "Been tryin' to make you wake up to who you are for too fucking long! Rise and shine baby! Time to start living, like..my...bitch!!!" She rammed her cock harder and harder with each word, pushing so delightfully deep and pressing down on Bailey's love button so much, he couldn't stop it.

He felt the coil tightening so quickly he didn't have a chance to hold it before it snapped. "CATHYL!! OH GOD IM CUMMING!!!!" He squealed, his one free leg bending and stretching out while he screamed! "NYAAAHHHGHGH!!!!" His mouth hanging wide open while his tiny, sad dicklet twitched, spurting out snow white love goo, splashing onto his face in thing strands of his desire, landing onto Bailey's own tongue and painting his pretty features with a mark of his submission.

"Yeeeeesss!! Ugh! Fuck!" Cathyl groaned, watching him blow, pumping continuously through his orgasm, feeling those inner muscles convulse and squeeeeeze her. She rolled her neck, feeling the bliss just flooding her veins, her balls were elated, churning up her load of spunk and ready to let it all go. So ready to make a baby with this little lover and his tight spinner body. But she wasn't done with him yet, oh no, she wanted to hammer it in just how slutty he was, that this was what he truly was meant to be. Nothing else. "Aaaaghggh...enjoy that baby? Huh?" She tilted her head, slowing her pumping to a torturous grind, stirring her dick inside of Bailey's booty with an evil grin.

The boy's eyes were rolled back a little and he groaned, "Ugggghhhhnn..." His tongue having absentmindedly licked up and swallowed down his own little load.

"Ha...guess my milk isn't the only kind you like...but get up...we're not done here." She leaned down, releasing his other leg and grabbing his body to flip him over, still keeping him impaled on her hot stick of fuck meat.

"Ugghn! Aaah...Cathyyl...nghuuuh..." He groaned some more, feeling exhausted but...ready for more. Like he could cum again...much like how a girl could cum multiple times in quick succession without rest...

Cathyl picked him up, his back to her breasts as she held him completely off the floor by his booty. But her grip changed as she swung her arms under the back of his knees and looped them under his arms as well, keeping him supported only on her pelvis while she immobilized his arms and legs, in a full nelson.

She stepped closer to the mirror on the wall, holding him by the back of his head with a tight grip on his hair so that he couldn't look away, legs spread, arms stuck behind him, Cathyl spoke, "See that? That pretty little girl? She's sooo beautiful, sooo cuuute, soo fuckable..." She then started fucking him again! Pushing her hips forward and slamming them against his cheeks once more. Only now he could not move at all! Bailey was completely at Cathyl's mercy.

"Hnhnngh! Agggh! Oh God....oh fuuuuck Cathyl oooohh!!!!" Bailey had tears streaming out of his eyes, not because he was sad, but because his body was overwhelmed! It never experienced anything like this before! Everything felt amazing, completely handing over control to Cathyl like this, his little body weightless in her hands. His tight hole stuffed full of her dick, and feeling those massive milkers spanking his booty with each thrust in! His eyes stared into the mirror, looking at himself getting fucked.

Seeing Cathyl's gritted teeth and focused face, her eyes a steely hard expression of determination and arousal. Feeling her breasts on his back, her arms around him, handled by her in the way she wanted...it was so good...so perfect...he loved it...

His eyes started to glisten, looking at his reflection, they might as well have turned into heart shaped pupils again staring at the display. His prostate sending shockwaves of pleasure through him, nerves on edge, vibrating and tingling with need for more.

"I...I do look like a pretty girl...I like it..."

"Ooooooohhhh fuuuck meeeeee yeeeeesss!!!" Bailey wailed out suddenly as Cathyl pumped faster!

And the Minotaur lit up the same as she did when she first came home, "Yeees!!! That's a good girl...mmmhh my good girl!!" The reigns were off! And caution was thrown to the wind as Cathyl went into overdrive. She held Bailey like a sex toy, working him back and forth over and over again along her massive schlong. Bailey was so stuffed full he could feel every contour and shape of it's veins. The blissful punch in his tummy of her massively flared head, and the oozing, hot precum he's sure leaked enough inside of him to fill a pint bag. "Yes...gonna fuck you every day now...mhh! You're gonna milk my balls, drain the dry! That's your job as my little bitch understand!??"

Bailey tried to nod his head, but he was stuck in this gripped position, looking at himself getting plowed in the mirror. "Yeeeeessss!!! Oh yeeess I will!! I'll be good! I promise I'll be good just keep fucking me pleeeeease!! Aaaahhh!!!" He cried out! His own little cherries were aching, he could feel his prick twitching once again, ready to cum! And it didn't take much more to make it happen. "Fuuuck!!! Yess I'm cumming agaaain pleeeease don't stooooop!!!" He yelled, in a voice that didn't sound like it had ever been attached to a male!

"Ohhh shiiit babe!! Agh yes cum for me! Cum!!" She encouraged him, just working him over and over along her dick while she watched his little cockle spit it's drops of cum. Trying so hard to release his little spermies. Laughable compared to what Cathyl was about to dump in his belly. "Yeeeeahh...aaggh...I'm gonna cum too babe...and I'm gonna fill your fucking tummy with my cream. You know my hormones are going in there...and you're gonna take them all. Be a good little whore and take every drop of my cum hmm?" Cathyl goaded Bailey on, whose eyes were rolling back again at this point.

"Ugghghghgh, yes...yes..yes, yesYES!!" His tone getting more guttural and raspy. Animal instinct taking over for him as it was for Cathyl!

"Rrrrgggghh...ooooohhhhyeeeeahh...hhhaahh..." She breathed heavily, huffing out air like a bull again. Her hoof stomping on her bed below. Bailey's ass squeezing and squeezing! How in ceased up and gripped her tighter than a vice, begging her to unleash her torrents of spunk into his little belly. Poor thing was going to need to expand a lot to hold all the spunk she was about to fill it with. "Rrrrghh...here it comes baby...ugghhh here it comes...be a good girl..take it all...brrrghh...rrrrwwwwoo...rrrrrgghhRRRGHHNNNGGGHH!!!!" She brayed again and pounded her hips into Bailey. Slamming it harder into that little boy pussy until she felt her cock expand. Swelling up and her balls starting to flex!

Baileys eyes went wide again, only this time he got to lock eyes with himself in the mirror while he felt her fertile seed spilling into his unprotected boy womb. "Aaaahhhhaaaahahhhhh...." He gave a weak, submissive moan of acceptance when he felt it. The heat of her creamy milk just flooding all of his tunnels with their bright white color, plugging them with it's thick jelly like texture, and dumping in sooo much, that he felt the weight in his tummy. At first manageable, only to then feel more...and more...and more coming and coming... "Guuuugh...oooooohhh...sooo...mmuuuuch...uuugghhh..." He mumbled, Cathyl remaining tensed up and pushed all the way in.

Her balls lifted, churning as they flexed and pumped out her cum. Squeezing with a gyrating motion repeatedly. Her streams of cum lasting nearly two seconds each and her whole climax reaching near a minute long before her nuts slowly drooped back down. Finally satisfied with the amount of baby making love goo they had released for now.

Another moment passed, and both of the lovers sagged, Cathyl carefully moving down onto her knees, still not daring to remove her cock from his incredible love tunnel. But she unwrapped her arms from him, letting his legs and arms dangle free before shifting them to lie down on the bed together, in a spooning position with Cathyl being the obvious big spoon.

She looped her arms around Bailey and settled them on his baby bump belly. Her lips softly kissing his golden, matted and sweaty locks. "Mmmh...Bailey? Darlin'? You okay?" She whispered softly.

And there was a pause, a pregnant moment of silence between them as the weight of what just happened fell on Bailey. And when he didn't immediately reply, Cathyl lifted her head, worried in the moment that Bailey might be angry with her, or worst, traumatized by her aggressive approach.

But after a second, he finally looked over his shoulder back at her and said, "...yeah...I'm okay...I'm...better than okay." Offering her a small smile.

Cathyl's own lips pulled into a biiiiig elated smile, as she leaned over to join their lips once again in a tender kiss. This time, Bailey lifting his own arm up to Cathyls face, and cupping her cheek to hold her close to him during it.

It seemed that the lines were set, and finally the two of them had set the record straight, the record being who wore the jean overall pants in this relationship.

And Bailey looked way better in tight yoga pants anyways.

*****

A.N. Yaaaaaaaaay!

I hope you all liked that, I know you've been waiting for a long time, I'm uploading new chapters to a lot of my OG's in the coming days so be on the lookout for them too ^^

Next Chapter: What's A Threesome?