Milking The Bull Ch. 04

Story Info
After their night in the barn, Cathyl stops messing around.
10.1k words
4.83
24.9k
83

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Back to the farm!!

Hi everybody ^-^ Merry belated Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! I wanted to upload this chapter publicly by Christmas but that was a long shot cuz so much happens around the holidays that it just never seems to be enough time lol.

However better late then never! So I hope you enjoy the long awaited fourth installment of MTB!

The Following Contains: Monster girl Cathyl and her femboi boyfriend doing the nasty ^-^

Enjoy!

*****

Everything was...fuzzy.

Bailey felt like he was hit by a stun grenade or just hopped up on a lot of sense dampening drugs because everything was floaty and airy. He tried to remember what just happened, dressing up in those stockings, sliding them up his legs and them feeling soooo smooth, soft and good. Then going to the barn and...meeting up with Cathyl! That's right, and then...oh boy...

It was still a slight blur, but he was very much able to recall everything that occurred in that barn. He went there to try and set some boundaries, to try and figure out whatever this was going on between himself and Cathyl. The beautiful Minotaur Monster girl of his dreams! Whom he'd been having...quite the interesting time with over his few weeks on the farm. She was pushing him to man up, to carry heavy stuff, lifting from the legs and stretching him out with exercise.

Although...maybe stretching him out wasn't the best phrase to be used...

More and more came back to him as he remembered what he had just gone through...seeing Cathyl, in all her dirty blonde glory, a little tipsy from stress drinking. Apparently, she was worried about the two of them too, only for different reasons. She wanted things to keep going the way they were, and Bailey didn't...at least he thought he did at first. His resolve to tell it to her straight fading away so quickly when he saw her blushing face. And when he remembered all the fantastic activities they'd been getting up to as of late.

He glanced down at her crotch, remembering what she packed there and...his throat became so dry...so thirsty for some...milk...

"Mmmrrr..." He mumbled lightly, shifting in his hunched position as it all came back to him. Eyes drifting open just a bit to look up and see both the beautiful night sky above. Clearer then it ever could be in the cities, out in the country, it was pure midnight blue with billions of stars in the Heavens. And just above him, now looking down with a bright smile on her face...Cathyl.

Her shiny teeth showed with her open mouthed grin, "Hey you, don't y'all worry now, I'm takin' you home. I'm sorry I overworked ya in the barn baby. I promise gonna get you all cleaned up, then in a nice cozy bed to sleep it off okay?" She leaned over and planted a soft kiss upon his forehead, and only then did Bailey actually realize his small form was being carried in her arms. Princess style as she brought him along, weighing virtually less than nothing in her grasp as they went.

Bailey felt a warm, soothing wave of comfort wash over him as he realized he was in her embrace. Safely nestled against her bosom, the soft, big pillows the perfect thing to fall asleep on, he smiled gently back up at her and let his eyelids drift back closed.

The rest of the memories came after that, what the pair of them had done together in that barn...such a far step beyond him just milking her...what started as milking her breasts, followed by her balls swiftly turned into the two of them rolling around in the stables together. Clothing flying off until the only thing he had on were the same smooth white stockings he had on now. They kissed, touched, and...had sex. Rigorous sex! He could still feel the pleasant soreness in his ass thinking about her massive horse schlong burying itself so deeply inside him that he could see the bulge in his tummy. The blissful heat when her orgasm was reached, surging a heavenly warmth into his belly while she groaned in raw delight. And she didn't even stop there, next it went down his neck, where she blew more and more cream like cum inside of him, and covering him with it too. That must be why she said she was going to wash him up, because he's still...filthy.

But Bailey was too exhausted to care at this point, and the comfort of her arms was all he needed to just let himself nod off. The purpose he had going to the farm was to set boundaries, and they crossed absolutely every single one of them. And...it was amazing. Bailey was a virgin, and he experienced what had to be the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt in his young life.

With that last thought in his mind, he drifted off once again, passing back out for Cathyl to take care of him.

Again the world was blurred, like he was watching it pass by through a foggy cloud. Cathyl's hands on his naked body, rubbing some soap over his sensitive skin and cleaning him off. Drying him and laying him down in a...HUGE bed! Waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than his at his house, which led him to believe that he wasn't at his house, she took him to hers. Because there was only one person on this farm that would require a bed this dang big. And it would be the Minotaur Cathyl.

The blankets wrapped around him so cozy...Cathyls soothing voice...was she...humming him to sleep? God it was so sweet...so gentle...Bailey smiled, his body just felt...good? He couldn't explain it but everything was supple, smooth, silky and delightful, as if he was hopped on ecstasy! But he knew he wasn't, something was just...making him feel overall really good.

He sipped some water, then he was given some juice...then another time something...thick and warm...ooooh he remembered this taste...and he sucked it down so greedily. How he loved the flavor of this...milk...this cream...it was the best.

Something soft and slightly sponge was pushed to his lips, and he was fed her milk again...and again...it's going in deeper now...sooooo deep. He feels his throat expanding...and then his tummy filling up as well.

A blur for the most part, but by the time it all past, he knew for sure he drank her milk again, the taste was ingrained in his memory so strongly that he knew he'd never forget it's taste and texture.

But finally...the world started to clear, and Bailey's eyes fluttered before actually pulling themselves open for the first time in a fair while. "Mmmmrhmm..." He mumbled a bit, rolling over in bed while his lids slowly fluttered open, big pretty blue orbs glancing about the room he didn't recognize. Brain slowly coming back to reality though as he awoke, and quickly sat up straight. "Huh??" His hair whipped back and forth while he scanned the area.

The room was a big one with lots of deep warm wood colors, a sort of woodsy fresh pine scent lingering in the air and some hardwood floors with a few fluffy throw carpets down below him as well. When he turned to the side though and saw a framed picture on the nightstand of Cathyl and a gathering of the other Monster girls working on the farm in a sort of group photo, he relaxed a bit. Remembering that she carried him, he was able to deduce that she probably took him to her house for him to rest.

He took a breath, putting his palm to his forehead, how long had he been out? How much work had he missed? He didn't know but he had to hop to getting back at it quick, otherwise he's sure Cathyl would...

Oh right...Cathyl...

Sleepiness started to fully fade away as the memories of their recent encounter flooded back, and Bailey felt a pink blush returning to his cheeks. They were probably going to have to have a talk about that whole ordeal and all that happened...and Bailey wasn't sure how to feel about that...

On one hand, he could remember the incredible pleasurable sensations of sex with her, but on the other...it was embarrassing... He took it up the butt, her MASSIVE horse cock, and down his throat and moaned like a whore throughout the entire time. Bailey's blush intensified and he shook his head, he needed to stop dwelling on it for now.

First things first, he needed to get out of bed and get his bearings, how long he had been asleep, and get ready to see how much work he needed to make up for.

Quickly he pushed the blankets off of himself, leaving the soothing warmth of their soft embrace and started to stand and walk to the bathroom. Immediately though, he wobbled, having to toss his arms out to either side of him and stop moving as he felt slightly bow-legged. Pausing for a moment...then resuming his walk, but the same thing happened. Something felt off?

He looked down at his legs while he moved, the way they naturally crossed each other when he took a step and how his hip bounced out to the side with a feminine sway. "Why am I...?" Bailey froze as he heard his voice for the first time, it was still his voice but it was...higher? He could bring his voice up this high before but only if he was trying to, now it was just coming out that way regardless?? "Wha..." He touched his throat and looked around to find the door to Cathyl's bathroom, then quickly rushed inside.

Not taking a moment to appreciate the size of it, he flicked on the light right away and looked into the mirror, seeing the absolutely gorgeous, pretty boy staring back at him. He nearly recoiled at what he saw! It was him, but he looked so much...softer?? His hair was a little longer around his shoulders, his skin looked so silky and smooth and absolutely hairless everywhere. Granted he never had much hair to begin with but he was perfectly smooth. His nipples were a milky pink and his hips at filled out a bit more with his body having a veeeery slight curve. His ass?? Fuck his ass was even bigger! He had a booty! And his boyhood...did it shrink??? He was barely packing a maximum of four inches on a good day before, but now he was worried he'd even crest three!

"What the hell????" Bailey called out to no one in particular. His body had changed, and he recalled noticing this before he went to go see Cathyl and actually panicking a bit about it. But it was so much more subtle before, now he looked like a straight up trap!! Turning just slightly to the side concealed his pathetic boyhood, and made him look like a pretty hips and ass blonde girl! "This...this is...no! What is..."

Bailey felt anxiety and panic starting to creep up a bit as he quite literally checked himself out. For a moment, he thought he looked cute as a button, but then his conscience swelled up and smacked that thought down as he remembered why he came here! He wanted to be manly! He wanted to grow up, to move away from those odd pulls towards the girly he felt before. He was hoping this trip would man him up so he could finally get a woman in his life and feel more confident.

The exact opposite was happening. He was becoming more and more feminine with each passing moment and the boy was beginning to lose it. He had a natural sway to his hips, a smooth round tummy and even his chest looked like it had the ghost of a swell to his breast area. Bailey shut the light off quickly and ran back to the bedroom. His head darting around for his clothes, he needed to cover up with something, anything!

He went to the first wardrobe he saw and pulled it open...girly clothes. Then slammed it shut and went to the next, girly clothes. Closet? Girly clothes. Chest? Girly clothes. Where were all his clothes????

Bailey actually had to plant himself on the bed for a minute to put a lid on his anxiety. Something was happening to him and he felt like Cathyl would know what exactly was going on. He felt like he could remember her saying something in her tipsy rambling about her hormones and wanting him as her girly boyfriend? Or was it just...girlfriend? He couldn't clear out the fuzzy memories enough to make sense of it. Regardless, Bailey knew that she was the key to getting to the bottom of this, so he settled to himself to get dressed in something.

Even if it was embarrassing, he wouldn't leave the house until Cathyl arrived and he could confront her. She's seen him naked except for thigh highs so putting on something girly couldn't be worse...right?

He tried to search for the most androgynous thing he could in the assortments of garments, and ended up settling on a purple, soft t-shirt and matching short shorts with white ankle socks. He assumed these were actually PJ's but he couldn't find anything else that made him feel comfortable. Everything else made him look kind of...slutty and too girly...

His face was flushing like a tomato throughout the entire time he was getting dressed. First slipping on the most basic pair of white panties he could, sliding them up his leg and biting his lip as he tried to ignore the soft cotton smoothly caressing him all the way up. These perfectly smooth legs and pubic region really just felt comfortable while his clothing fit snugly into place. Of course he tried to ignore it, but every now and again he would cast his gaze back to the bathroom mirror.

It almost looked like he was peeping on a pretty blonde getting dressed. Either that or watching the perfect trap get into some comfy pajamas. Bailey shook his head, he needed to focus up, he slipped the rest of the clothes on and exited the bedroom. Now getting a better look at Cathyl's house, just like the master bedroom, everything beyond it was quite large. Big enough to fit her height being well over seven feet tall, and everything was built of polished and sturdy wood. Probably to support her heavy weight with all that strong muscle she gained from being such a hardworking farm girl...

Bailey remembered how effortlessly she lifted him up and carried him around the farm...

Shaking his head again, he carefully crept downstairs, occasionally calling out softly to Cathyl in case she was home. When he didn't hear anything back though, he felt it was safe to explore the rest of the house. Maybe find some boys clothes to change into.

But alas, as he went through her kitchen, dining, living, and spare bathroom, he could not find a single thread of male garments. Much to his chagrin, but with that, he went back into the living room, intending to wait on her return to bombard her with all the questions he didn't get to ask the other night, and plenty of new ones.

This all started happening when he came to the farm, and Cathyl spoke about hormones being put into him somehow. Bailey plopped on the couch and crossed his feminine legs...only to uncross them immediately as he realized how girly that looked! He huffed, "Okay...Cathyl's gotta know what's going on, she'll know how to fix this and to put me back to normal."

That's when the big question popped up into his mind, as he had this moment now, just sitting in the silence of Cathyl's living room, if Cathyl would be able to reverse whatever was making him so girly. And if she could, would he really want it?

The question almost struck Bailey like a ton of bricks as he looked over himself. He'd been in panic mode almost all morning so now that he was getting a second to just contemplate it himself, it made him really assess his situation and look it over. He lifted his hands up to scan them, he hoped they'd get bigger, rougher and callous, something that a lot of girls liked on their men when they grabbed them. Rougher hands, kind of like...how Cathyl grabbed him...

Bailey remembered her strong, worked out hands all over his body in the barn, feeling her just groping him all over. Knowing that she delighted in feeling the softness of his frail body, handling him both roughly and delicately at the same time. His spine tingled when he remembered the sensation of it, his own hands were tiny, soft, like they were perfectly lotioned and never worked a day in his life. Perfect little delicate digits for handling a massive cock like the one Cathyl had... How it was so thick and angry, it needed a soft, sensitive touch to calm it's throbbing wrath, to milk out all the stress that was built up over the course of long days in the fields.

Bailey snapped out of his thoughts once again and slapped his hands down to his legs now, feeling the top of his thighs not concealed by the short shorts. It was like he'd never have to shave again, there weren't even any fine little blonde baby hairs on his legs anymore, just perfectly smooth and hairless. He ran his hands over his knees and down his shins, to along his calves and even down to his sock clad feet.

His legs did manage to tone up a little bit, probably from the work that Cathyl was suggesting he'd do, although he'd been none the wiser to it at the time, but all the squatting, lifting with his legs and stretching, made his lower limbs so perfectly slim, and toned. Again, the perfect opposite contrast to Cathyl's.

She was a Minotaur, so big and strong, her lower legs were hooved and fuzzy with furr. Her hips wide and legs so strong, she could crush his head between her thighs without breaking a sweat if she wanted to. While his were flexible and nimble, perfect for spreading soooo wide, or wrapping around a much stronger body while she ravaged him. He wondered if she'd like his legs to stay toned like this? Or get them soft and plus again, or if she'd like his feet?

Would Cathyl's cock like having his girly, tiny little feet sliding up and down her massive member?

Once again Bailey's mind slipped to the gutter thinking about it and he had to throw himself back to reality. His brain just kept pulling him back to Cathyl, and how much she might like this...change his body's going through. But it wasn't just about her, it was his body, shouldn't he at least have a say in how girly it becomes?

"Uuugghhh..." Bailey groaned, feeling at war with himself suddenly. He was freaking out earlier about wanting to go back to normal, but now that he sat down and thought about it, he kept thinking what Cathyl might think about this change. Would she be happy about it? Would she want him to stay like this forever with her? But...but...it felt so...girly...

However before he could ponder this decision any longer, he suddenly heard a key in the lock of the front door and sat up straight! The light from the bright morning sun came beaming in as the door was pushed open, and entering the very large door was the very large Minotaur herself, Cathyl. A brown paper bag in her hand as she crept around the door and nudged it shut with her hoof behind her, glancing up though, she spotted Bailey already seated and waiting for her on the couch like a good house wife!

"Bailey!" She lit up at the sight of him, "Darlin' you're up!" She quickly moved in and put the bag of groceries down and hurried to sit beside him on the couch.

The boy had felt like he wanted to say something the moment she entered the house, but seeing her face light up the second she walked in. Those bright amber orbs so happy just at his presence...he melted quickly. He'd been so hung up on how conflicted he was over this whole body type debacle that he had nearly forgotten about how hard he was falling for this Monster Girl. Only to be reminded now as she sat on the couch with him and quickly leaned over to plant a kiss right on his lips! "Mh!" He mumbled in a surprised squeak as she did so, but feeling her bigger lips on his new softer ones...ouuuff...he felt his bones immediately start turning to jelly and the desire to just lean into her was growing intensely.

She pulled back after that and grinned, "How're ya'll feelin'?" She reached up and put the back of her hand to his forehead.

Bailey sat there blinking for a moment before finally he responded, "I...I'm...okay...how long was I out?" He was expecting to hear her tell him a day or two.

"Oh you were down harder than a tipped cow Bailey. Sleeping for about a week in my bed." She said simply.