Milkmaids of the NWO Pt. 01

Story Info
Colleen and Tia face the New World Order.
2.4k words
4.2
12.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Tia Amadore opened her eyes, she had gotten into the habit of waking just before her alarm clock went off, and sure enough, 2 minutes later, the room filled with soothing music, that was designed to bring a person up from sleep, at a peaceful, measured pace. The discordant, horrible racket of early alarm clocks was a part of history.

In the bathroom, she took a quick shower, drying off, and getting herself ready. She had her 10-hour shift at the Calto dairy plant to get to.

Out on the street, the bus that picked her up was waiting for her, and she climbed aboard. She saw Colleen Hamner, and she smiled a greeting as Tia swung her body into the seat next to her. Colleen gave her a hug, Tia returned it, she liked Colleen, they'd become fast friends after the "event", and they liked being able to work together.

After a bit of small talk, they both lapsed into silence, thinking about how things had changed. It had been just 5 months ago when the starships of the Calto race had gone into Earth orbit and disgorged thousands of drone ships that had quickly filled the skies, pumping out gas and sending out electronic jamming signals. The electronic interference had locked out all of Earth's electronic devices, preventing a counter-attack, while the gas quickly rendered the human inhabitants of the planet unconscious. Tia had been at home, trying in vain to keep the gas from infiltrating her house, when she tumbled into a black void of unconsciousness.

She awoke in a large room filled with women, they all stared blankly at each other, wondering what the hell had happened. Tia had been next to Colleen, they had been strangers up to that point, but being in the midst of fear and uncertainty, they had quickly bonded, clinging to each other. Colleen had been trembling with fear, Tia had been holding the fear in, not wanting it to overwhelm her, but she was doing her own share of trembling also.

A large view screen set into the wall came to life, and they saw the new rulers of Earth. They looked normal enough, even human, as the being started to speak.

"Good afternoon. I am Kal-sek, leader of the Calto fleet. It is our fleet that has taken over your planet. From this time on, you will serve our race. Your petty squabbles, hatred, and wars are ended. We have ended it, and we are going to be staying here. You are unstable as a race, but, you do have things that we need. Get used to this way of life, your race has no choice. You have been unconscious for 30 days, we needed the time to study and learn about your race. The things you call computers and databanks were most useful in helping us acquire a more complete picture of the human population. We also collected all your weapons of killing and war-making. They have been collected and turned into what you call scrap metal. The metal that you used just for killing people can be cast into much better things. All explosive devices, bombs, shells, and warheads have been deactivated and destroyed. This was necessary to ensure your safety, as well as ours. Rebel armies have a bad habit of killing first and asking questions later. Civilian casualties to them would merely be the price of attaining liberty. Our ground forces are reviewing population records, and we will get to you as soon as possible, and assign you new work. I imagine that you must be hungry."

They saw him press a button, and a wall slid aside to reveal a table, loaded down with food. The women approached it warily, fearful of being forced to eat ungodly alien slop. The smells from the table sure didn't smell like slop. It was a buffet-style setup, with delicious smells of roast beef, fried chicken, potatoes, vegetables, crisp fresh salad, pitchers of ice-cold water and juices, and Tia realized how hungry she was.

A woman with short black hair cried out, "Wait, wait! How do we know it's not filled with poison? We eat and then die, maybe that's the plan!"

They found out that the view screen worked both ways, as Kal-sek replied, "Really, how quaint, how like some of your garish literature. My dear female, if we wanted you dead, you would not be alive right now. Do you think we would go to all this trouble, just to kill you? Our starships can locate and incinerate you in a few seconds. Now, stop with the foolishness. The food is prepared exactly as an Earth chef would eat and enjoy."

That was good enough for Colleen and Tia, they grabbed plates, and started to load up. That brought everyone else around, and soon, the room was filled with the sounds of hungry eating, and soft sighs of satisfaction as bellies were filled, and nutrients replenished.

"Wow, what a feast, I haven't eaten that good for a while," Tia remarked.

Colleen let out a loud burp, she turned red, grinned at Tia, and replied, "You said it, Tia! So we will be assigned new work, I wonder what that new work might be."

Another wall slid aside, and a large dormitory-style space with beds was revealed.

Kal-sek came back on the screen, "And now, it is late at night, and you must be tired. Please, take a bed and sleep comfortably, we will be around tomorrow to see what tasks you will be assigned. We will dim the lights in 15 minutes, and extinguish them 15 minutes after that." He paused for a minute, looking like he was puzzled by the expression he was about to make, and said, "Good night ladies, sleep tight."

Tia thought sleep might be a good idea. The bed felt soft and comfortable, and she quickly stripped naked and slid under the covers. She always slept naked, she hated the feel of any kind of clothing against her body while she slept. She noticed a few stares as she got naked, she glared at them, and growled, "What the fuck you looking at bitch? I got anything you don't have?"

That put them in their place, as they quickly averted their eyes. She saw Colleen looking at her, grinning.

"I love the way you put them in their places!"

Tia grunted, "Fucking cows, I don't have the time for bitches like that. I learned a while ago, don't take shit from anybody, and speak exactly what you feel. If it offends them, fuck 'em. I'm not here to kiss their asses. They can kiss mine, for all I care. If you piss me off, I'll fucking tell you so, I won't pussyfoot around!"

Colleen said, "That sounds like good advice, I think I'll take it! And, you've inspired me to do this!"

Tia watched, grinning, as Colleen stripped completely naked, grinning back. She was also a fan of sleeping in the nude, but she had felt reluctant about stripping in a room full of strangers. Tia's "get the fuck outta my way" attitude had emboldened her, and it felt liberating to do as she pleased, and fuck 'em if they can't handle it.

They took beds opposite each other, and in 15 minutes, the lights were dimmed down, 15 minutes after that, darkness settled in as the lights were turned completely off. The Calto race was certainly punctual.

Tia thought that Colleen was asleep when Colleen's voice whispered "Tia? You awake?"

"Yeah Colleen, what's up?"

"Just having a hard time falling asleep. It's scary, y'know? Facing such an unknown future. I'm scared."

Tia could hear Colleen's breath catch, her voice trembling. Tia was scared too, but she was holding the reins on it, as best she could. Colleen needed comfort, and for that matter, so did she. She had noticed that the beds were big enough, and she slid out of her bed, pulled back the covers of Colleen's bed, and slid in behind her. Colleen flinched a bit at the unexpected presence, but as Tia spooned against her, hands going around her body, holding her close, she relaxed. Colleen gave a soft sigh of pleasure, it felt very nice to have Tia's comforting presence, her soft warm body against hers.

"Umm, you feel so nice and warm Tia," Colleen cooed.

Tia smoothed Colleen's long red hair back. Colleen could feel Tia's luscious breasts pressing against her back, Tia's hard nipples brushing her skin. Her own breasts responded, turning pebbly with gooseflesh, nipples erecting quickly. Her nipples were very perky, and they stuck out stiffly, eager for attention. Oh god, it's been so long, Colleen was thinking. She squirmed her rear against the saddle of Tia's hips.

Tia felt it, and it seemed that Colleen's body had gotten warmer, her breath was starting to speed up. Tia felt her body respond, her pussy starting to moisten up delightfully. She felt one of Colleen's hands close over her own, pulling her hand along, then placing it directly on top of one of her breasts. Tia slipped her other arm under the space between Colleen's neck and the pillow neck and cupped her other breast.

Colleen sucked in her breath, and whispered, "Touch me Tia, feels so good, touch me, baby."

Tia was happy to do so, mmmm, her nipples were so stiff, so long, she ran her fingers gently around the stiffness, then started to tug gently on them, tweaking at them, she wanted to suck on them, get those long hard beauties into her mouth.

"Turn over baby," Tia whispered.

In the darkness, Colleen's face was little more than an outline, and Tia brought her lips forward and made contact. Colleen moaned and pressed her lips tightly against Tia's, their kiss lingering, lips opening, tongues eager to meet. Both Colleen and Tia felt the rising wellspring of lust, Tia's pussy had gone from moist to hot and wet, Colleen's pussy was thrumming with lust.

Tia lowered her head, and whispered, "I'm going to kiss and suck your beautiful tits, baby, your nipples are so big, so hard and stiff, I just have to get my mouth around those sexy cherries."

Colleen was feeling the thump of desire, she cooed, "Oh yes Tia, suck my tits, suck them, baby."

Colleen felt the hot wet ring of Tia's mouth slide around her left nipple, then the application of Tia's wet tongue, it felt like lava hot, wet sizzles of pleasure, and tingles of lust shot from her nipple, straight to her pussy. Colleen moaned, and cradled Tia to her, letting Tia suckle contentedly on her, then her right nipple received the same hot, wet attention, Colleen was feeling the gush, her juices churning crazily, as Tia went back and forth, her nipples achy and throbbing, feeling the wet slickness of Tia's saliva on them, as she switched back and forth.

Colleen reached down and pulled her away. She pulled Tia's face up, and whispered, "Oh god, that felt so awesome, but now, it's your turn baby!"

Colleen let her face travel down, nestling in the valley between her breasts. Tia's breasts were big and sexy, umm, such luscious mounds of perfection. Her mouth trailed lingering kisses over her mounds, rising up until she felt the hard, stiff nipple standing up proudly. She slid her lips around it, listening to Tia's breath catch, her drawn-out moan of pleasure, as Colleen tightened her lips, and let her tongue paint fevered designs all over that stiff, rock-hard protrusion. Tia's nipples had become just as hard and protruding as Colleen, both of them had stiff hard nipples that jutted out at least two inches, and when Tia's nipples stood up, there wasn't a bra in the world that could hide them.

Colleen took her time, suckling eagerly on first one nipple, then the other. Tia could feel the sizzling fire that was starting to blaze, she needed Colleen's mouth at her pussy, when she saw the dim outline of Colleen's head rise up.

Colleen cooed, "Tia, can I lick your pussy, please, I love to go down, can I lick you baby?"

Tia whispered, "Oh god yes, but let me do you too baby! 69, let's 69!"

Colleen felt her lust shoot up, oh god, she adored doing 69. She positioned herself over Tia, and with her nose to guide her, she followed the intoxicating scent, and her tongue found Tia's lips, slick and syrupy with her hot juices. Colleen heard Tia's growl of pleasure, then felt the loving press of Tia's tongue against her, it drew an answering moan of pleasure, Tia's tongue sending a hot, liquid fire of pleasure along her lips. In that most intimate of kisses, breasts on bellies, mouths cleaved to hot, horny holes, they went at each other, licking in unison, feeling the fire growing, both of them reaching, bodies straining, until they were drawn as tight as a bowstring. Colleen felt the fluttering, then the growing surge, oh fuck, yes, she was gonna cum like crazy.

Tia growled, she felt her own orgasm rushing at her, then she let out a muffled shriek of pleasure as she felt herself tumble, her pussy started to gush crazily, and that sent Colleen headlong into her orgasm, letting out a howl of pleasure, her pussy flooding Tia's face, their bodies, shaking and shuddering together in orgasmic ecstasy.

As the pleasure started to ebb, Colleen was mortified, she'd just had a noisy release, in a room full of strangers, maybe they couldn't be seen, but they sure could be heard. What she heard in response were soft cries of pleasure, nimble fingers stroking at sopping wet pink holes, and what sounded like more than a few who had coupled up in the darkness, and were riding their own wave of orgasmic joy. She relaxed, Tia and her had just got them going, all they needed was someone to start it off.

Colleen lay on her side and felt the press of Tia's body against hers. She felt Tia smooth her long red hair back again.

Tia's voice at her ear whispered, "Feeling better baby?"

Colleen cooed, "So much better, thank you, Tia, I needed that so much."

"My pleasure Colleen, now, let's sleep, baby."

It took only a minute before both of them, bodies sated, minds quieted, for the time being, were sleeping peacefully.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers