Milkshake

Story Info
Daddy's milkshake is missing...
789 words
4.23
16.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten, where's my milkshake?" Daddy asks from the kitchen doorway. Some barely audible rustling but no words are the reply. Walking into the living room he sees Kitten is sat on the sofa watching cartoons, a suspicious lump under the blanket beside her.

"Did you hear what I said Kitten?" As he walks across to her.

"I was watching TV, look," she beams while trying to ignore the question.

"That's great Kitten but what's under the blanket?" He says, pointing beside her.

"Erm, that's Lilly the llama. She's hiding," Kitten says hopefully.

"Well I find that very hard to believe," says Daddy. Nodding towards the other sofa where Lilly is happily watching cartoons by herself. "So kitten, is there something you'd like to tell me?" He asks in his Daddy voice.

"Mmm... " is the only sound she can muster, looking anywhere except in Daddy's direction. He moves toward her, lifting her chin with one finger to look deep into her eyes before calmly saying. "Kitten, you've already lied to me once tonight now tell Daddy what you did." Squirming and trying to look away, she feels Daddy's fingers grab her chin and force her gaze up to his.

"I.. I'm s... sorry Daddy," she sobs, hoping that it sounded sincere.

"Sorry for what?" Daddy snaps back.

"For stealin..." she begins before being interrupted.

"For stealing and then lying to Daddy?" As she feels a hand on her shoulder pushing her to the floor. "There's one more thing you need to do before Daddy can forgive you, Kitten," he says while reaching toward the zip on his jeans.

Kitten starts to reach up to help but Daddy snaps, "NO! Hands behind your back little one. Daddy is going to use what belongs to him, use that lying mouth of yours." A tear falling from her eye, Kitten begins to realise what's about to happen. Daddy is going to use her like a worthless little fucktoy, the most humiliating part is that she kinda wants him to do it. Normally the sight of Daddy's cock would have her bouncing with excitement but not this time, she knows within just a few minutes she'll be crying, coughing and covered in her own drool.

"Open wide Kitten, look up at Daddy." As he pushes the tip past her lips a deep groan rises from his throat, a gutterall sound that Kitten knows well. Her back is now pressed against the sofa edge, knees beginning to hurt, as Daddy slides in and out of her mouth. His hand moves to Kitten's cheek and caresses her skin, feeling it move as she sucks on his cock.

"You have to learn that there are consequences when you do something bad Kitten," almost taunting her. "Well you'll certainly remember what happens when you lie because Daddy is gonna fuck your throat."

If she could talk she'd say, "Yes please Daddy, teach me what a bad little slut I've been." But all she could do was nod and moan "mmm" against his cock. As Daddy grabbed her ponytail he decided the first stroke would be slow so he could savour the sensation of entering her throat for the first time. The fact that she stared it him while he did it made it even more exquisite. Her nose bumped against Daddy's abdomen as she felt the whole length of his cock stretch her throat.

As she began to feel light-headed Daddy pulled out, kitten coughing and drooling over her dress. This would be the only time he allowed her to properly catch her breath but a sharp slap across her left cheek brought her back into the moment. She felt her head pulled back again ready for the next insertion of Daddy's cock, this time pushing straight down her throat before pulling out again to let spit escape her lips.

Now feeling almost the full length forced down her throat and back again she only got chance to breath quickly through her nose. Then Kitten heard Daddy say, "You're actually enjoying this aren't you? Daddy's little cockwhore!" If he pulled all the way out he'd have seen her smirk but he was close to cumming and kept fucking her mouth hard. Nearing the peak he slowed a little to say, "Do you want Daddy to cum down your throat kitten?"

Her excited nod and muffled, "es eez," pushed him over the edge and Daddy came hard. Buried all the way inside her hot, thieving, lying throat.

He stepped back and saw the cutest, filthiest little cumslut. Covered in her own drool, hair a mess and makeup smeared - Daddy had never been more in love with his little kitten.

"Shall we go out for ice-cream, little one?"