Milky Asian Wife and Her Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Korean sister-in-law wants to taste my wife's milk...
3.7k words
4.66
95.3k
166

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from the gym a little after 8 o'clock. It would take me at least another half hour to cool down so I didn't shower straight away. I passed the time by unpacking my bag and getting it ready for tomorrow's session. My t-shirt was soaked through with sweat, so I pulled it over my head and threw it towards the clothes hamper. I took off my shorts and socks too, until I was left only in my boxer shorts. I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face.

I caught my reflection in the mirror.

God damn. I looked fucking HUGE!

My biceps were getting pretty big. I flexed my arm, twisting my wrist to make my forearm muscles swell. Not bad at all! My abs and chest were nicely defined too. At 43, my body was rippled with muscle for the first time in my life. I was easily in the best shape I had ever been. My broad-shouldered 6'4 frame had always made talking to women easy. The confidence that came with having a big cock didn't hurt either. With my recent physical improvements however, I was beginning to see what life was like for high-school quarterbacks. Waitresses were suddenly rushing to serve me in restaurants. They lingered at the table while I read the menu, nervously trying to make small talk and flirt with me. Female colleagues also began queueing up at my desk for any trivial reason they could think off. Girls in the office who I once thought were out of my league were now blushing and struggling to find words when I held their gaze.

It was like waking up one day with a superpower.

It was fucking great.

The time taken up by my wife's pregnancy (and her reduced sex drive) had left me with a lot of energy to spare, so I had decided to join the local gym. Pretty soon I was going 5, 6 and occasionally 7 days a week. The months ticked by and my body became stronger and leaner.

My wife Yuna gave birth in September to our beautiful daughter Selina. My wife's family are from Korea originally and had moved here when she was a teenager. She is a striking woman, with wide-set, sultry eyes of dark brown, a cute little nose, and full rose-bud lips. We met in the investment firm we both worked at after Yuna graduated. I didn't think she even noticed me until one drunken Christmas party kiss under the mistletoe. Even then, I wasn't sure it meant anything to her. Fortunately for me, she left a little cupcake on my desk with a note the following Monday. It read 'Merry Christmas David, hope you get everything you want this year!' I think I still have the note somewhere.

I asked her out that day and we quickly fell hard for each other.

That was then...

Since the baby was born (and probably before that), I had felt lonely in the relationship as her attention was almost completely focused on the arrival of Selina. I didn't complain. I really loved that she wanted to be a good mother, but I was left with raging sexual desires that only seemed to intensify as I got stronger and fitter. The additional attention from women only added to the torment. My resolve had held strong for the last year or so but with the baby turning 6 months old I had hoped that the intimacy and sexual desire would soon return.

I stopped admiring my reflection to go get a cool drink from the refrigerator. I heard Yuna's key rattle in the door, followed by her noisily pushing the baby's stroller into the hallway.

"Hey babe, I'm in the kitchen!" I called out.

"Oh hi honey, I wasn't sure you'd be home yet!" she responded as I heard her shuffling bags and hanging up her jacket. I screwed the cap on the water bottle and returned it to the fridge. As I turned back around Yuna walked into the kitchen, only... it wasn't Yuna.

It was Kim, her sister.

FUCK! I completely forgot she was staying this weekend...

"Kim!... Hey!" I somehow managed to say. Standing in my boxer shorts with a sheen of sweat across my body was not usually how I greeted houseguests. Kim wore a tight black skirt and a dark green blouse. She always dressed in designer clothing, her well-paying legal job affording her some luxuries.

Kim smiled coyly. "Hi David. My, my! Looks like Daddy has been working out!..." Her eyes roamed over my body approvingly.

Yuna followed her into the kitchen and instantly noticed my appearance. It took about 2 seconds for her to start laughing her ass off and Kim soon followed suit.

"Guess you forgot Kim was coming, huh 'big guy'?" my wife said.

"No, no, not at all. In my culture, the man of the house traditionally strips for visiting in-laws."

"Oh! I see!" said Kim. "I think our Mom might visit more often if she knew that..."

The three of us had a good laugh at that. My mother-in-law struck me as the kind of woman who had never looked directly at a cock. Luckily her daughters were not so prudish. Kim's personality was very different to my wife's but they still both loved to bust my balls.

"I uh, won't give you a hug Kim."

"Too bad." They both giggled again. I smiled with mild embarrassment.

"I guess I should probably shower." I gingerly walked between the two of them towards the hallway. Both women slapped my ass playfully as I walked past and tittered like naughty schoolgirls. I didn't really mind. It turns out I quite like being objectified.

As I climbed the stairs I heard Kim say to Yuna in a hushed voice "Wow Yun, your hubby's a hunk!"

I jumped into the shower and took my time. I thought about what had just happened. As embarrassed as I felt about being caught out, I kind of liked the attention of two women. I only noticed when I started to soap my cock that I was already hard. That was common enough for me with how little sex I had, but my mind drifted back to Kim.

At 5'3 she is a little shorter than Yuna, with a curvier figure. Where my wife is petite with long legs, beautiful shiny hair past her shoulders and a nice ass, Kim has dyed blonde hair, a distractingly large pair of DD tits, and a breathtaking ass, sculpted by thousands of squat exercises. I like big butts, I cannot lie. Where my wife wore pink lipstick to suit her skin tone, Kim wore bright red, giving her a slightly slutty appearance. She also has a much more direct and provocative personality.

I rubbed the bar of soap against my cock, working up a lather. As it made contact under the head of my cock, I felt a shudder of pleasure. I thought about what it would be like to fuck Kim's big, juicy ass. I pictured her face in the few seconds before my wife had come into the room. Was it my imagination or had her eyes drifted down to my boxers? I wondered if Yuna had ever told her about the sex we had. I know women talk in detail about their sex lives with each other. If Yuna told her sister that I have a 9 inch cock, maybe she was curious to see it.

I decided not to take care of my hard cock until later. I wanted to see if Yuna wanted to fuck or hopefully suck it for me, though I didn't hold out too much hope for either. I finished showering, dried off and threw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I came downstairs and found the sisters in the living room, Yuna having put Selina to bed. 2 half full wine glasses and a bottle of red sat on the coffee table. I was surprised to see Yuna drinking as she was still breastfeeding.

As if reading my thoughts, she said "Hey honey! I thought I'd take a couple of days off from feeding Selina and have a glass of wine with Kim. Anyway, I have loads of milk saved in the fridge."

"No probs babe. Oh and if you're making coffee Kim, try not to use your sister's tittie milk." I said with a grin. Kim laughed while Yuna threw a cushion at me. Her face was a little red already from the alcohol, she couldn't handle her drink for shit. I grabbed a beer and sat in the armchair across from the two ladies.

We chatted and swapped dirty jokes. My wife is a different person when she is drunk. She curses like a sailor and makes the filthiest jokes. Usually she also fucks my brains out after we go to bed. I was starting to hope that she was horny too.

After about a half hour, Yuna rose unsteadily and admitted that she was pretty drunk,

She decided to go to bed. Kim and I bade her goodnight. I still had half a beer left, but wanted to follow Yuna to bed as soon as I could to see if I could finally fuck her.

Kim shook the bottle of wine on the table. It was empty.

"Want another beer Dave?"

"Uhhh, no thanks Kim. Actually, I might go to bed shortly."

Kim rose and walked to the fridge. I admired her big round ass as she moved. For some reason, I wondered how it would feel to spank her ass while she bent over my knee. She opened the refrigerator and took out a beer. She held it up for me to see and bit her lip.

"Are you sure you can't be tempted, David?"

I chuckled and shook my head, resolute for once.

She seemed disappointed that I wouldn't have another. As she went to put the beer back in the fridge, she paused. She picked up one of the baby bottles full of Yuna's milk. She stared at it in wonder for a few seconds and then looked in my eyes. She slowly held the bottle up.

"Want a taste Daddy?" Her feigned innocent expression only made me more uncomfortable. There was something about the way she called me Daddy that made my dick swell.

"I think Yuna would cut my balls off." I chuckled.

Kim closed the fridge door and slowly walked back to the sofa still holding the bottle.

"Luckily, I don't have balls." she said, as she took the plastic lid off. I watched in silent fascination as she closed her eyes and raised it to her mouth. Her tongue slid between her lips and touched the teat of the bottle. Milk splashed into her mouth. Her sister's milk. My cock was suddenly throbbing for release. Kim's lips wrapped around the teat and she started to drink, slowly at first, then greedily like a hungry baby. I watched her throat gulping as she swallowed the forbidden milk.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned.

She opened her eyes, took the bottle away from her mouth and looked at me. Until my dying day I will never forget what happened next. She barely opened her mouth.

her sister's milk dripped from both sides, rolling down her jaw and falling onto her exposed chest. Setting the bottle on the coffee table, she hooked her fingers under her blouse and lifted it over her head. Her black lacy bra struggled to contain her DD tits, shining where the drops of milk had dribbled down. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"David?"

I gulped down the fear and uncertainty I felt, knowing my wife was only a few feet away. "Yes, Kim?"

"Wanna taste?..."

She could see my cock was straining against my boxer shorts. She slid her skirt and panties down until she was naked in front of me, her full, curvy Korean figure making it impossible to think of anything else. Her pussy was shaved and looked wet already. I didn't say anything. I didn't need to. My cock always told the truth and right now it was harder than it had been in years.

Kim slowly approached me, her big, full tits at the right height for sucking. When her nipple was inches away from my face, she lifted the baby's bottle and rubbed the teat above her nipple. it left beads of milk that slowly rolled down, over her nipple, dripping onto my chest. What the fuck was I doing? What the fuck was I about to do?

I leaned forward and let my tongue slide out to lick Kim's nipple, tasting my wife's milk. It was surprisingly sweet. I began to lick all the milk off her tits. I looked up into her eyes. She was smiling wickedly as she watched me cravenly drink her sister's milk from her own tit. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if Yuna caught us now.

Kim straddled my leg while feeding me her milky tits.

"Oh, you're a naughty Daddy, aren't you?" she cooed as I sucked her nipple hard.

Her free hand slid down between my legs and into my boxers. I gasped as she roughly grabbed my cock. Her hand relaxed a little and she gradually began to pump it softly.

"Oh my God, Daddy! Your cock is so BIG!"

Her nipple never left my mouth. My hands reached around to grab and squeeze her ass. She moaned into my ear.

In a low whisper she said "Do you like my tits Daddy?"

God help me. "YESSSS!" I hissed in ecstasy.

"Do you like my ass too Daddy?" she said, and proceeded to flick her tongue across my ear lobe.

"I fucking LOVE your ass baby!" It was the truth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned like a whore in my ear. I think she had always suspected I loved her ass, but hearing it turned her on even more.

"I want you to spread your ass for Daddy, baby. I want to lick it for you while you rub your clit. Then, I want to fuck it with my big dick 'til I fill it with cum..."

Her breathing was rapid and shallow as she turned around. She put the bottle on a drinks coaster on the table, bending over as she did so. She stayed bent over and I watched her place her hands on each of her heavenly ass cheeks. She ever-so-slowly spread them for my viewing pleasure.

Her tight little asshole came into view, inviting me to touch it.

There was no turning back now.

As if possessed, I leaned forward and softly kissed it. She shuddered in pleasure. My hand moved between her legs and began to play with her pussy. She was drenched. I slid a finger up and down her labia, occasionally lightly circling her clit. She moaned deeply. I kissed her ass again, this time allowing my tongue to touch her ass. She clenched with the pleasure of it. I began to swirl my tongue around it, driving her crazy.

I licked her ass and played with her pussy for a while. She came hard as I rubbed her clit. With my other hand, I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling it back so her face was pointing directly up, towards the ceiling. Yuna loved being treated like a slut, and it appeared Kim was no different.

After a few minutes, she gasped and moaned "OH GOD! OH FUCK!!!... DADDY! I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!!"

She bucked and writhed like an animal, but I held her hair tightly. She pushed her ass back against my tongue. I increased the speed at which I licked her ass, intensifying her pleasure.

After a few moments, she sagged against me, the orgasm making her legs weak. I stood up and removed my t-shirt. She gazed at my body with open lust. Her hand reached out and touched my abs, sliding up and down. She grabbed both my biceps and I flexed them for her. She cooed appreciatively, biting her lip.

"You want to fuck my ass Daddy?" she purred like a wanton slut.

"I've wanted to fuck your juicy fucking ass for years." I reached down and pulled off my boxers. My 9 inch cock sprang free, bouncing in front of her sexy Korean eyes, now wide with shock.

"Oh my GOD Dave! It's even bigger than Yuna said!... It's beautiful!"

I smiled with pride. "She tell you how she loves to deepthroat it?"

Kim shook her head. "Lucky bitch." Kim looked up into my eyes with a passion that overwhelmed any reason I may have had to stop. Without breaking my gaze, she leaned forward and took my dick into her mouth. Her warm tongue slid up and down my shaft. There was something about watching an Asian woman sucking a big white cock that turned me on like nothing else could. She licked the precum from my tip, moaning as she did so.

She started to try to take it deeper. With an inch or two left, she started to gag on my tool. Not as deep as Yuna can take it, I thought with a wry little chuckle.

She licked my shaved balls slowly, teasing them. She pumped my cock with her hand as she began to suck one, then the other. She moved back to sucking my cock, paying special attention to the head of my dick. My balls felt heavy with cum. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Kim sucked it like a pro for a few minutes before she finally spat on it, rose silently and turned around. She bent over the glass table, leaning forward until her tits hung barely an inch above the glass surface. I got on my knees behind her, my cock resting on her big ass. She looked over her shoulder at me. Without a word, I took my cock and gently but firmly guided the head into her tight ass, still wet from my saliva. I pushed an inch in, then another. Her mouth fell open and her eyes took on a vacant look as she was overcome by pleasure.

I moved in and out slowly, periodically pushing deeper into her ass. It was so tight, it felt like fucking an oiled fist, almost fully clenched. Looking at her slutty expression, her gorgeous body and her beautiful ass pushing back against me was almost too much to take. The sight of my white skin against her darker Korean flesh turned me on even more.

I roughly grabbed a handful of the hair at the back of her head and pulled sharply. She gave a surprised and submissive yelp in response. Again, her head was lifted so that she was facing the ceiling. A wicked thought came to me, and I grabbed the baby's bottle from the table. While holding a firm grip of her hair, I pushed the teat into her mouth. Instinctively, she began to suck it. I thought she would have gladly sucked anything I put in her mouth at that point, but watching her take Yuna's milk while I fucked her ass was possibly the most erotic moment of my life.

I started to pound her ass roughly. She moaned and whimpered as she sucked the bottle harder. My balls slapped against her loudly. Her ass shook and jiggled as I fucked it If Yuna had found us at that point, I don't think I would have stopped fucking her sister's big ass. I was too far gone.

I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh fuckkkkkk, I'm gonna cum!"

As if in response, she turned her head towards me. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth fell open, and milk drooled from her tongue. I started to shoot my cum deep into her ass, roughly pushing in as far as I could go. Again and again I felt thick ropes of cum firing into her tight ass. Suddenly she began to cum too, both of us lost in our own bliss. Her body shook and spasmed as she came, her tits now pressed flat against the cold glass coffee table. She continued to whimper and moan softly.

After we eventually recovered some minutes later, I sat back on the floor. She crawled over to me and started to kiss me softly. Our tongues met and I tasted Yuna again. God, what were we doing?

Kim curled up against my strong chest, her hand idly exploring my muscles.

"Wow." she said, simply.

"Yeah. That was... something else."

"I don't want to do anything that will hurt my sister... but... I'll do anything you want me to, David." She looked up at me with genuine desire. I was surprised at how vulnerable she was. I leaned down and kissed her again, this time our tongues lingered for a few seconds before I pulled away.

"I don't want to hurt you or her. You're both great women and deserve to be looked after." She smiled at me, suddenly looking like a teenage girl again, before leaning up to kiss my cheek.

We lay together in a spent silence for a few minutes until a thought came to me.

"Did you really like Yuna's milk?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes! At first I thought I'd try it just to... well... to see how you reacted." She blushed a little, causing my cock to stir again. "When I tasted it and saw how hard it made your big white cock, it made me feel... so fucking sexy." She bit her lip, remembering the intensity of the sensation.

"It WAS so fucking sexy, Kim. It was like living out a fantasy I didn't know I even had." She grinned and raised an eyebrow flirtatiously at the compliment, immensely satisfied that she knew how to turn me on.

"God... I'd love to drink it straight from Yuna's tits." I admitted, not sure how she would respond.

She seemed to think about it for a second before nuzzling into my neck.

"... I think... I think I would like that too." she whispered, dreamily.