Milky Asian Wife and Her Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Korean wife wakes up horny and her sister borrows a bikini.
2.9k words
4.7
55.9k
94

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our kinky anal fuck-fest, Kim and I went to our beds. I decided to have a shower on the way, on the off-chance Yuna wanted to fool around. I felt guilty about what I had done with her sister, but I was also charged with a re-discovered healthy libido.

I showered quickly in the downstairs en-suite. I returned upstairs, padding quietly down the hall to our bedroom, before slowly easing the door open in the gloom. My wife appeared to be sound asleep. Although I had cum only a short time ago, I was still a little disappointed that she was not awake and ready for fun. Yuna's tits had grown fat with milk since the last few months of her pregnancy. They were too sensitive to play with then, but I wondered if she would allow me to enjoy them now that the baby was born.

I silently climbed into bed beside her, wrapping my arm around her. The smell of my wife's hair intensified the guilt I felt. She was a great woman, and I was just another weak man who couldn't say no to pussy. Or great ass. Although Kim had turned me on expertly, I still loved my wife and I knew I had crossed a very dangerous line. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but her sister's seduction was too tempting for a warm-blooded man to resist. Especially a man who hasn't fucked in months.

I soon fell asleep, the last thought I remembered was my tongue teasing Kim's juicy ass.

I woke up rock-hard the next morning. My cock was throbbing. No, not just throbbing. It was being teased by something warm and wet.

I lifted the covers to look down at my beautiful Korean wife licking my shaft and the head of my cock slowly. She smiled up at me as her tongue slid up and down, her sexy eyes full of lust.

"I love you." I said.

She smiled before taking my dick into her mouth and sucking it. I groaned in pleasure, she was the best cock-sucker I ever had the pleasure of knowing.

She took my dick into her mouth, taking me deeper and deeper. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. She began to swallow again and again, her muscles squeezing the head of my dick. It felt unbelievably good.

After a few minutes, she rose and began to climb on top of me. She reached behind and guided my cock into her pussy. She was already very wet from the foreplay, I guess the last few months of abstinence had left her extremely horny too. It felt so good as my cock pushed inside her again. We both moaned loudly.

She started rocking on my dick slowly at first. She looked so sexy, her maternal tits swollen with milk. I couldn't believe how big they were. My hands reached up to grab and squeeze them.

She looked at me and shook her head sharply.

"Don't, please. The milk is for the baby..."

I felt more than a little disappointed.

"But, you drank last night... so you can't feed for a couple of days, right?"

She paused on top of me and thought for a second. She shrugged weakly, and began riding me again. Her hands squeezed my chest muscles and she purred with approval. My hands returned to squeeze her tits again, this time without objection. Pretty soon, she was moaning loudly. I don't know if it was because we hadn't fucked in a while, but she seemed to be much more vocal than usual.

"OH FUUUUUCK DAVE! I NEEDED TO FEEL YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY AGAIN!"

I increased the tempo with which I was fucking her, my strong hands gripping her firmly as I pulled her deeper onto my meat. We both knew that Kim was sleeping in the next room. I wondered if it turned my wife on to know that as much as it did for me. I pictured Kim playing with herself on the other side of the wall... My cock was iron.

Suddenly, a small white bead appeared on my wife's nipple. I watched in fascination as it ran down the underside of her tit and onto my finger. Another drop followed, and another. I was surprised by how erotic I found it. Pretty soon, the other nipple was leaking too.

As she fucked me, the milk started to drip on my chest. My wife suddenly seemed to become self-conscious and embarrassed. She attempted to cover her nipples with her hands. I moved her hands aside, my eyes communicating a carnal need to her. She pursed her lips and looked away, apparently uncomfortable with how much this aroused me. I didn't blame her, I never really knew I liked watching milk flow from tits until Yuna started lactating.

I leaned forward slowly, my lips inches from a milky nipple. She shook her head to stop me. I looked up at her and held her gaze.

"I have to." I said, before beginning to suck my wife's milk directly from her tit. It was so fucking sexy, her big tit bouncing up and down as she fucked me, her sweet milk filling my mouth. She started moaning again, even louder.

"OH GOD DAVE! IT FEELS SO WRONG! YOU SHOULDN'T BE SUCKING MY MILKY TITS LIKE THAT! I CAN TELL HOW HARD ITS MAKING YOU! OH GOD, DON'T STOP! FUCK ME, BABY! YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY MILK IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

I switched to the other nipple, sucking and licking while I continued to squeeze both tits. I was in heaven and rock hard. She happily bounced on my dick. Her hand was on the back of my head as she fed me her milk.

I felt my balls start to tingle as an almighty orgasm approached. I reached around to spank her ass with one hand. She grunted like a wild animal. I placed one finger in her mouth and she gladly sucked it. I moved the wet fingertip to her ass and began to tease her.

"OH SWEET FUCK! OH GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD! PLAY WITH MY ASS BABY!

I'M GONNA FUCKING CUMMMMM!!!"

I pictured Kim in the next room, fingering her pussy and twisting her nipple as she listened to her sister getting railed in the next room. That thought and my wife's full tits in my face were enough to push me over the edge.

Yuna began to buck and stiffen on top of me, a powerful orgasm sweeping through her body. She writhed in bliss like a whore, letting out a deep, guttural "OHHHHHHH!!!" as I continued to squeeze her nipples and watch the milk drip down her full tits. Her body was wet with her milk and sweat, her shiny skin looked so sexy. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. She looked like a fertility goddess, her big full tits just begging to be sucked on. I wanted to burn that image of her into my memory.

I felt my cock begin to shoot cum deep into my wife's dripping wet pussy. I latched onto her nipple and suckled as I climaxed. I came again and again inside her. I squeezed her tits more, lengthening her orgasm.

Eventually we collapsed against each other, panting and eventually laughing. I think neither of us had expected our first time fucking since the baby was born to be so intense.

We kissed for a while and I felt our physical intimacy return again.

She finally kissed me on the cheek before climbing off and bounding to the shower.

I lay there for a while and must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up, there was a message on my phone from Yuna.

HEY STUD, I MISSED THAT BIG DICK! GONE TO PICK UP SOME GROCERIES WITH THE BABY. I'LL BE BACK AROUND 5

My phone showed it was 13:52. I had some time to relax.

After a quick shower, I dressed in shorts and a t shirt before walking downstairs. I didn't know whether Kim had gone with my wife. I wasn't sure what would happen if we were alone together again.

I checked the living room and the kitchen. She wasn't in either room.

I breathed a sigh of relief. As much as I still wanted to fuck her, I kind of hoped that we would never cross that line again. It was too dangerous to imagine where it might lead.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and decided to drink it at our patio table. When I opened the sliding door to my backyard however, I heard splashing.

Kim was in the pool, swimming lengths gracefully.

She paused when she saw me and swam towards me. Resting her forearms on the edge, she looked up at me with a smile. I wasn't sure but I thought she was wearing Yuna's white bikini.

"Sleep well?" she asked, innocently.

"Uh yeah..." I chuckled a little. "I always sleep well after a work-out." She smiled.

"Is Yuna still out?" she asked, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Uhhh yeah. Think she'll be back in a couple of hours." I replied. I instantly regretted telling her when her sister would be back. I was inviting trouble.

"Oh... I see." she said, casually. She swam to the steps of the pool and slowly began to climb out.

Her body looked so fucking sexy as her pale shoulders rose from the water and her bikini top, dripping water, came into view. Yuna's swimwear wasn't meant to conceal tits that size. The fabric looked like it barely covered her nipples, which were obviously hard from the cool water. I could clearly see the underside of her breasts beneath the bikini top.

"See something you like?" she asked, her lips curling into a playful smile.

I looked into her sexy Asian eyes. She was loving the fact that her body could command my attention. I felt my dick begin to stiffen, as much at her sexual confidence as her wet body.

"Yuna gave me a loan of her bikini." she said, nonchalantly. "Does it look ok on me?"

"Sure... It looks good. Though... maybe a little bit tight..." I heard myself respond.

She grinned at me then, victoriously. I'd shown interest. She had me.

"Yeah, you're right Dave."

Her fingers reached behind her back and she untied the bikini. She let it fall away from her, and my eyes dropped to her big shiny, wet tits.

She stepped closer to me. I placed the coffee mug on the table, my eyes never leaving her body. My hands seemed to move by themselves as they cupped her massive breasts and squeezed. She moaned lightly.

"You like my tits, don't you baby?"

"Fuck yes..."

She purred in my ear as I groped her, her nipples trapped between my fingers as I teased them.

"Ohhhh baby... I wish... I wish I had milk in them for you."

I was instantly hard again.

"Would you like that... Daddy?"

I leaned forward in response, and greedily started to suck on her nipple. She bit her lip as she looked down at me and smiled. My hand moved between her legs and began to trace her labia. She cooed in my ear.

"I heard you two fucking..." she whispered breathlessly.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm!" she moaned. I began sucking her other nipple and she stroked my hair. Her other hand rubbed and squeezed my bicep.

"All I could think was how hot it must be to see a big white cock smashing my sister's pussy. God, I would have loved to clean your cock afterwards."

Her words were so erotic to me. "Did you play with yourself, baby?"

"Of course Daddy! You know a slut like me never misses an opportunity to cum..."

I pulled down her bikini bottoms, turned her around and bent her over the table. She complied without a sound. Once again, her tits rested on the glass surface.

"Want this ass again Daddy?" she asked with an innocent pout over her shoulder. Her hands reached behind to spread her ass cheeks wide open.

"I'm gonna cum in your cunt this time, slut."

"Oh God, Daddy! Please don't cum in my pussy!" she begged with feigned innocence.

I pulled down my shorts. She licked her lips like a wanton slut as my big cock bounced up and down. I placed the head of my dick against her pussy and pushed into her. She gasped as the first 2 or 3 inches eased into her wet cunt.

"OH GOD! THAT FEELS SOOOOO GOOOOOD DADDY!"

I pushed in deeper, looking down at her wet, shiny ass pushing back against me to take more of my cock. Her tits were firmly pressed against the glass and I imagined how sexy they must look from underneath. I started to pound her pussy harder.

"YESSSSS!!!! YOU'RE A DIRTY DADDY, AREN'T YOU?... FUCKING YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW UP THE ASS AND IN THE PUSSY! DID YUNA SUCK YOUR COCK BABY?"

She looked over her shoulder at me as she spoke. Her eyes were filled with urgent lust and her words only made me want to fuck her harder. My balls slapped loudly against her as we found our rhythm.

God, she was such a little slut.

"GIVE ME THAT BIG WHITE COCK, DADDY! FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY LIKE YOU FUCKED MY ASS LAST NIGHT! LIKE YOU FUCKED MY SISTER'S MOUTH TODAY!"

I slapped her ass and she grunted. She began to talk dirty in Korean while I fucked her. I didn't know if Yuna told Kim that I liked that, or if she just guessed. I didn't care either way, it made me so hard to hear an Asian woman beg for my white dick in her native language.

She was panting like a bitch in heat as I railed her pussy. She gripped the table so she could push back more on my dick, taking it deeper into her eager cunt.

She switched back to English, apparently wanting me to understand the filthy thoughts she had.

"I WANT YOU TO BE FUCKING ME AS YUNA'S CAR PULLS INTO THE DRIVEWAY! I WANT YOUR CUM STILL IN MY PUSSY WHILE THE THREE OF US EAT DINNER!"

I was getting close to cumming again, her flithy mind fully in sync with mine.

"I WANT TO SUCK YUNA'S TITS WHILE YOU WATCH! I WANT TO MAKE YOU CUM ON OUR FACES WHILE WE PLAY WITH EACH OTHER'S PUSSIES!" she moaned.

It was too much for one man.

"OH GOD!" I almost yelled, "YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUMMMMM!!!"

She gritted her teeth and started throwing her ass back against me, taking the full length of my big cock.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! PLEASE DON'T CUM IN MY PUSSY DADDY!" she moaned, even as she pushed her juicy ass against me.

It was too late to stop, and I was pretty sure she didn't want me to. I spanked her ass and grabbed her by the hair again, pulling sharply so that she faced upwards.

"DON'T CUM IN MY DIRTY, WET PUSSY DADDY!" she hissed at me over her shoulder. "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN MY DRIPPING WET PUSSY, DADDY!!!"

I pushed into her as deep as I possibly could, feeling her cunt squeezing my cock. She began to cum as she felt my load shooting deep inside her. I pushed in and out as she writhed in pleasure, her big ass shaking with the power of her orgasm. I came again and again inside her, both of us lost in blissful abandon.

She was panting like a dog, her breath clouding the glass of the patio table.

As our orgasms subsided, I leaned down and kissed her on the shoulder. I slowly pulled my softening cock out of her pussy. She exhaled sharply as I did so, enjoying the sensation. Before I could speak, she turned around and sat on the patio chair, spreading her legs and showing me her pussy.

Her fingers toyed with her lips and clit. As I watched, my cum started to ooze out of her. She gazed into my eyes like a possessed slut as she ran a fingertip through my cum before bringing it to her mouth. She slowly sucked her finger clean, licking her lips, making sure she didn't miss a drop. She repeated the act until there was no more of my cum dripping from her pussy.

Finally she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She gently licked it and stroked it. I was surprised when it started to stiffen again.

I checked my watch.

3pm.

Hmmmmm...

We had time enough to fuck again, I thought... and again. I looked down at this sexy Korean slut as she bit her lip seductively, pleading wordlessly for more. I remembered how I had fucked her big ass last night while she drank her sister's milk.

God help me...

There was no way I could say no to fucking this woman.

As if reading my mind, she grinned at me shamelessly. One of her hands wrapped around my cock, the other began to stroke my ab muscles. She purred softly.

"I'm a little thirsty now, Daddy... Wanna fuck my ass while I drink Yuna's milk?"