Milky Milf and the Talent Scout Ch. 02

Story Info
Milky Milf returns for a photo shoot.
6k words
4.74
22.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind would drift back to that evening with Ram in the hotel room in the days after our meeting. The thoughts were more prevalent in the moments I was feeling particularly horny and especially when I was using the breast pump on my breasts. After the experience with Ram, the fantasy of breastfeeding him only became stronger and more kinky.

I could only ever picture him for this fantasy. The fact that he was this bald, ugly, older man just made it more illicit and dirty.

While my mind turned to this fantasy, my body reacted in a vulgar manner as my vulva bulged and wet with my juices and my clit would become engorged and pop out of the hood as I slowly circled it with my finger. My secretions from my vagina were so much stronger and my fantasy was developing into something much more perverted.

I would picture Ram on top of me. Pounding my pussy with that seductive cock and drinking my milk. Each time I would climax to this fantasy at the moment I imagined his creampie inside of me. I did not know where this thought came from but my body hungered for it.

Ram and I exchanged numbers before I left but he had not messaged me in 5 days. Was he interested in me or was this just business? Did he find drinking my milk arousing or was this an act of mercy? I wondered as my insecurities played up. Even if he did not enjoy I needed him to fulfill this fantasy of mine.

After the sixth day I grew tired of waiting and I messaged him. I did not know what to say. I did not even know how to start the message as my fingers trembled trying to write the message. My mind was so worked up and nervous about the smallest things as I contemplated whether I should use hi, hey or the more formal hello. I decided to go with hey to try and give a casual image. He made me so nervous.

"Hey Ram. This is Shweta. Just wanted to make sure you had my number."

I sent the message at midday but there was no immediate reply. I checked the message and it had been delivered and read. So he was ignoring me? Right? Or was he busy? Or did I have the wrong number?

As the day went on I would glance at my phone more than usual. I would check and double check if it had definitely been sent as I wondered why he didn't reply. Maybe it was because I needed to ask a question I convinced myself.

"When will the photo shoot take place?" I decided to ask.

This was delivered but not read and I wondered if he was deliberately ignoring me. It was late in the evening and I was unable sleep as I waited for his reply. My insecurities were playing up as I thought about this bald, ugly, old man.

******

Ram

I had seen Shweta's messages during the day but I waited before replying. I wanted her to be thinking about me as she waited until the late evening. Conversations are different in the night between men and women and I wanted to explore that.

I decided to call her instead of messaging at 11.30pm.

"Hello, Ram?" Shweta answered nervously.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" I asked. My voice was whispery and husky to create a certain mood.

"No. I was just getting into bed. Why did you call?" She asked. Her voice was low as she whispered.

"I saw your messages today but I was too busy to reply and a man my age prefers to talk than text. I decided to call you to say that I am still trying to fix a free day for the photo shoot," I said. I wanted to see her as soon as possible as I wanted to take things further with her. Maybe I could test some boundaries now on the phone.

"I am sorry if I disturbed you in the day. I know you are a busy man. Do you want to sleep?" She asks.

"No. I can talk for a while. Do you have any questions or do you want to sleep?" I ask.

"No, I don't want to sleep. What will I need to wear for the photo shoot?" She asks.

"I will have a few different items for you to wear. It will be similar to what most women usually wear to bed. What are you wearing to bed tonight?" I ask testing those limits once more.

I can hear her swallow on the phone as she thinks about her answer. I just wait patiently as I know she will not refuse me.

"What I usually wear to bed?" She asks nervously.

"No. What you are wearing right now?" I ask more directly.

She pauses once more and swallows again. I can imagine her thoughts and apprehension.

"I am wearing a t-shirt," she says and my ears perk up.

"Is that all? No panties or bra tonight?" I ask pushing at those limits.

"No. Sorry. I meant just a t-shirt and my panties," she replies quickly.

I have a little smirk at her nervous state. My dick goes hard at the idea of her not wearing a bra under that t-shirt. I miss drinking from those fat udders.

"Hmm. No panties would have made an interesting photo shoot. I will have different types of panties. A popular line is thongs. Is that something you are comfortable with," I ask. I can sense she is becoming aroused by talking about her underwear as she sighs and swallows.

"Oh. Uhm. Sometimes I wear them with certain dresses when I don't want a panty line showing," she replies.

"I understand with some dresses, women must forego panties altogether to avoid panty lines. Have you ever been in that position?" I ask trying to keep the tone sexual and risqué.

She paused and swallowed as she thought about her response.

"Uhm. Uh. I have never had a dress when I needed to go without panties but I have gone without a bra a few times for a shoulder less dress but that was before my pregnancy," she replies and it sends a rush of blood to my cock.

"Hmm. Interesting. Did you buy the new size bra I recommended?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you so much. That has made a big difference to my comfort. I have bought two new bras," she replies.

"I will bring some from our new lines for you to take with you. Will you be comfortable posing in front of a camera?" I ask.

"To be honest I am nervous. But you make me feel like I can do anything," she replies and I am beginning to feel a sense of power over her.

"The items may not be what you are used to. They are seductive items and meant to entice men. From what I remember last time you do not usually wear these items," I suggested trying to push her buttons.

"I do own such items. It was just I did not expect such a physical vetting process," she replied.

"Would your intention have been to dress more enticing?" I asked teasing her.

******

Shweta

His questions were getting personal and the late hour was turning my thoughts to horny things.

"I don't think a man can be enticed in my current condition but I may have worn my sexier items if I knew," I reply. My leaking breasts are a source of my insecurity and I feel I cannot be enticing in this condition.

"Hmm. Describe your sexier underwear," he replies and I wonder if he is challenging me.

I am lightly touching the sensitive parts of my body as we talk. There is an arousal building and a need to masturbate. I need to end the call so I can finger myself as my mind is in torment.

"I have a thin lace bra that is almost see through and a matching g-string red lace thong. That is probably my sexiest item. I just can't wear the bra at the moment as I need something more padded," I replied.

My hand is caressing my sensitive breasts as I talk to Ram. There is an energy in my body that is building. I imagine wearing such items at our next session and the effect it will have on Ram.

"G-string? That is an interesting visual. I love talking to you but I have an early meeting so I must go now," he says and I am disappointed to be ending the call as I enjoyed talking to him.

"I must sleep too. The baby will wake me up early in the morning to feed," I bring it up to see his reaction.

"Oh," he says and then mutters something under his breath that I cannot make out. It sounds like "lucky baby." But then again it could be my imagination and he may have been disgusted by the idea.

After the call ended my body was on fire and I fingered myself to orgasm. This helped to release the tension in my body and talking to him eased my nerves.

Again Ram did not send me a message or call until 2 days later.

"I am flying in tonight for a meeting tomorrow. If you are free, we can have the photo session in my hotel room in the evening after my meetings," he replied.

I confirmed I would be there without hesitation. I had been eagerly waiting to see him once more.

Before the session I am extra nervous with what I choose to wear. I don't want him to think I am some sexless prude.

I pick out my red dress that I have for nights out. It is great for showing my long legs and I am using my padded push up bra to show my cleavage. The dress was one I owned before the pregnancy weight but it still fit. It was a little tight though and showed plenty of cleavage but I wore a coat over it so it would not be too revealing. I am wearing a red thong but at the back of my mind are the comments made by Ram about some women not wearing panties with dresses. I wonder if I should surprise him.

Before I left I emptied my breasts twice to make sure I had everything and there would be no mishaps. This time I take longer on my makeup and I doll myself up for Ram. I am using a dark smoky eye shadow and eyeliner and dark red lipstick. I take my time curling my hair so that it is extra wavy. I tell myself I want to look good for the pictures but that thought of Ram drinking my milk is still in the back of my head. At a subconscious level there is an intention to seduce Ram but I was not willing to admit this to myself.

The thought of going panty less is growing stronger and before I leave I decide to slip out of the thong. I can feel the air on my crotch as I walk to the hotel. It makes me feel more daring and horny.

Ram meets me in the restaurant and I feel a little easier meeting in this setting than going direct to his hotel room. Ram helps me remove my coat and takes it off my shoulders. When I take off my coat for him he takes a sharp inhale of breath. This makes me smile despite me telling myself that I was not interested in Ram. There is something about Ram that when he behaves like a gentleman, I have a weakness for him romantically.

We have a pleasant meal and I limit myself to a salad and two glasses of wine as I am too nervous to eat due to what is to come. I am only able to pick at the salad as I feel so nervous.

Ram then invites me to his room and takes my hand as he helps me up from my seat. I sigh as he does this and I wonder if he can sense what affect his actions have on me.

As we enter the room I can feel a nervous energy in my body and I struggle to keep my composure.

I can see the large professional camera on the nightstand and there is a small bright light set up facing the bed. Did he want me on the bed for the pictures? I gulped as I thought about posing on the bed for him and even seducing him? My intention was clear; I wanted to fulfill that fantasy.

Ram changed into a casual t-shirt and shorts. I took a seat on the sofa as Ram adjusted the lights and faced them against the wall instead.

"I will need to draw the curtains as the natural light can sometimes interfere," Ram explains as he draws the curtains.

"Are you feeling comfortable for this?" Ram asked as he watched me in my dress.

I nodded my head feeling nervous as I began to stand up.

"Do you want to take some pictures in the dress? You just look too good, not to," Ram says confidently as he ran his hands over my midriff. His hands surprised to find no panty lines as he moves them over my hips.

I felt a twinge in my breasts as the tension built up inside of me. I did not know what was wrong with me as my breasts began to feel sensitive and tight inside of my bra. That pressure and ache built up as the pressure began to build in them. I convinced myself that it was nothing as I posed for the camera.

Ram began to take pictures as I got into my modeling groove and began posing for him. I liked showing my long legs through the slit in the dress. The slit went all the way up to my hip and a few times I bent forward giving Ram plenty of opportunities to take pictures down the depths of my cleavage. It was subconscious but at the back of my mind I had that image of Ram feeding on my breasts.

Ram made me place my hands on the wall and arch my back so that my ass popped out at one stage and took some upskirting pictures. He took a deep sigh as he saw my panty less crotch and I noticed his cock twitch in his tight shorts.

Ram stopped as he seemed in thought.

"Do you mind if I make some adjustments?" He asked as he looked in my eyes.

I just nodded my head as I was unable to speak.

He came up close to me and his face was by mine as he adjusted my dress. He pulled down the straps further down my shoulders so the dress was loosely hanging off my body.

I felt him inhale deeply as his face was close to my neck. He was taking in my scent and it gave me goose bumps.

His hands followed down the straps of the dress and he pulled down the tops of the dress so that my bra was visible.

"This dress would look better bra-less," he whispered in my ear.

"I can't in my condition," I reply.

His hands move around my breasts applying gentle pressure.

That ache was becoming stronger and I winced at the pain.

His hands move down my waist and to the slit of my dress.

"This dress looks perfect without panties," he whispers in my ear and I feel a convulsion in my pussy as my pussy reacts to his words. I feel myself become moist whenever I am around him.

His hand moves inside of the slit of my dress and he moves his hand up my inner thigh.

I take a deep breath as his hand follows up the inside of my thigh until it makes contact with my moist mound.

His fingers gently squeeze and massage my mound.

"Uff! Uh!" I moan in response as his fingers slightly part my lips and I can feel juices flow over his fingers and to my inner thigh. He repeats this slowly massaging my juices into my mound.

He gently eases his hand out and licks the juices off his fingers stood right in front of me.

I bit my lip as I watched him that ache becoming stronger in my breast and more painful.

"Ow," I wince at the fullness.

He had noticed my reaction and asked, "Did you relieve yourself before you came?"

"Yes but..." I replied unable to explain what was happening.

"But what?" He asked pressing me once more.

"They are aching once more and feeling really full," I reply.

"Hmm. Do you want to carry on or do you need relief?" He asks and he cannot imagine the relief I want.

"Yes," I reply lost in thought about him drinking from my breasts.

"Yes, what?" He asks.

"I think I need to relieve them before we can carry on. I don't know how as I do not have my breast pump. I am sorry for asking but can you help me?" I ask unable to look at him.

"If we must," he replies. I could not gauge him just yet and I did not know if he was enjoying this or I was forcing him to do it. It felt like he was being forced but I did not care in the moment as my need to fulfill my fantasy was overpowering.

"How do you want to do it?" He asks as I walk towards the bed. I open the zip on my dress and lower it to just below my breasts.

I unclasp the bra from my back and hold the bra against my breasts as that image came back to me.

"Ram, my back hurt last time from sitting up. Can you drink the milk if I am laying down?" I ask.

He grunts and nods his head as he comes over. There is an animalistic look about him and it only turns me on even more.

I direct him to lay on top of me. My legs are together and his legs are spread either side of me. I can feel his cock through his shorts. It is pressing against my mound squeezing between my legs.

I lift the bra up and my nipples are engorged and already leaking as Ram devours them with his eyes and then his mouth.

He is more assertive this time as he squeezes my breasts and alternates between them. He is hungrily licking my nipples and sucking on them.

"Uh! Uff! Uh!" I reply in soft moans at his attention.

As he drinks from me, he is dry humping me between my legs.

He begins to focus on one breast and suck the nipple deep into his mouth.

"Uff! Good Daddy! Drink from Mommy!" I don't know why I said that but it just came out.

My mind was so clouded with lust that I was not thinking straight. He paused for a moment letting my words sink in but continued without a word.

He was driving me crazy and I could feel my dress begin to spread and part so that he was humping against my naked legs.

My fingers tightened against his bald head and pressed him against my breasts as I felt an orgasm envelope me.

"Uff! Daddy!" I said it again as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

He drained one breast but then began on the other.

My legs were slowly parting and I could feel firmer contact with his bulging cock in the tight shorts against my mound. He began to hitch my dress up to my waist so he was making more fervent contact with my exposed body. I did not stop and began to pull his t-shirt up as I needed to feel more skin on skin.

He was humping against my naked mound and my moans were getting louder.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I moaned as I held his head tight against my breasts.

I threw my head back as a powerful sensation began to take over me. I spread my legs apart and curled my toe nails as an orgasm ripped through my body.

This allowed him to come between my legs and the humping was more fervent between us. I want to blame him but the truth was that I was more aroused and actively encouraged his humping.

My other breast began to feel light and another orgasm began to take over my body.

"Uff! Daddy Ram! What are you doing to me?" I moaned as another orgasm came over me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I came once more arching my back.

Ram rolled off me and I was in a glow as I came down from my orgasm. My vaginal fluids had leaked all over the dress and bedding.

Ram did not let me dwell for too long in my post orgasmic haze and provided me with a pair of stockings, a thong and a corset for the first set of pictures. I went to the bathroom to clean up and change.

My mind was more confused and I felt a growing attraction and desire for Ram. The fantasy was becoming stronger in my mind as I felt so close to fulfilling it.

*****

Ram

Shweta came out looking stunning and I desperately regretted not taking the opportunity to take her and ravage her cunt.

She was in a lusty haze and her eyes had that glazed over look. I was beginning to feel more confident that I would be taking her tonight.

The corset had caused her breasts to be pushed up and they looked more delicious. The corset was tight around her waist and it made her look more flattering.

I preferred her panty less but I had to keep up the pretence of the modeling.

"Show me those legs," I directed her to pose more alluring.

She stood with her leg in front of the other.

"Better. Now bend forward and blow a kiss to the camera." She did as instructed. I felt a growing sense of power.

I began to notice a growing wet spot on her thong and that pleased me very much.

"Can you crawl towards me on all fours?" I asked testing her.

She looked at the floor and then towards me.

"Uhm," she seemed unsure and a light bulb moment came to me.

"Will it be more comfortable on the bed?" I asked. She looked at me with that deer in headlights look as though my request meant a lot more than a new location for shooting. She reluctantly nodded her head.

"Hmm. I think for these pictures I have another set I want you to wear," I said.

I fished out a lace bra and a g string thong. The mesh of the lace bra was see through and her face flushed red as she saw the revealing items I had selected.

"Sir, uhm," she said but I preferred when she called me daddy. I had a sense of power over her and I know she struggled to refuse me. I just stood my ground and waited for her reply.

12