Milky Milf and the Talent Scout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, it is just my condition," she replied.

"It is just for the pictures and well, we just relieved them so I cannot see much of an issue," I replied. She swallowed as I mentioned relieving them. I could sense she wanted this as much as I do and I was hoping to play her into bed soon.

She reluctantly took the items and went to the bathroom to change. I could imagine the thoughts going through her head. For a fact I knew that she was enjoying the relieving of her breasts as I felt her orgasm multiple times and I felt her acquiesce rather quickly to my humping. I was hoping to push things with her very soon.

*****

Shweta

As I looked at the flimsy bra and g string I felt an ache returning to my breasts. There was a growing arousal within me at being around Ram and I desperately craved the fantasy of him inside me as he fed on my breasts.

The tension in my body was so much that I had to touch myself in my moment alone in the bathroom. I slowly circled my clit as I pictured Ram on top of me, completely naked, feeding on my breasts. The thought of it was driving my crazy as I buried two fingers inside of my juicy dripping pussy. I needed to be fucked so bad.

I bit my fist to stop my moans from being overheard by Ram.

It didn't take long for me to climax and it helped to take the edge off as I changed and returned to meet Ram.

I had Ram's undivided attention as I entered the room and his looks soon returned my thoughts to that fantasy.

I climbed on to the bed and started at the head of the bed and slowly crawled towards him at the foot.

"Very nice. Slow and seductive," he commented encouraging me as he kept taking pictures. The flashes blinding me.

"Just pause there. Hold that position," he says taking control of me.

My breasts are hanging down making an inviting cleavage.

"Just drop down on to your elbows," he directed once more.

In my head I could imagine just one thing, being in doggy style for Ram as he rammed me from behind.

He came around the side and was snapping away from various angles.

"Cross your arms and rest your head on them," he then asked and I followed his orders. I was in the perfect face down ass up position and I wondered just how much could see with just my flimsy g string on me which was tied at the sides.

"That is good but I just need to make some adjustments," he says and climbs on to the bed behind me.

He undoes my g string to my shock and I try to move but he firmly holds my hips and this action causes his bulging cock to make contact with me from behind.

"Hold this position. I am just making adjustments," he says in a stern manner and I comply.

He lets the g string drop on the bed and he proceeds to massage the upper thigh and then moves slowly up my thighs to massage the mound of my pussy. I can feel the juices leak down my thigh as his actions cause me to drip.

"Your body is too tense and the g string is not sitting correctly. You need to relax these muscles," he says. I can't help but rock back and forth as his fingers manipulate my flesh.

An arousal is building inside of me and I let out an involuntary moan, "uff!"

This causes him to stop and he ties the g string back up. It is almost as though he is deliberately toying with my body and causing my horny state.

He returns to taking pictures as I hold my position for him like a good girl.

"Can you sit on your legs?" He asks. I comply and sit back on my legs.

He is taking pictures at all times and I am unsure if I would want anyone else to see them.

"Can you part your legs? Imagine you are riding a man and he is beneath you," he says and the overtly sexual imagery causes me to inhale sharply but I follow his instructions.

There is something very sexual in the positions I am now undertaking. He again moves closer and is almost next to me as he takes pictures down my cleavage and close ups of my thong.

"Do you mind if I just adjust the bra? It just seems uncomfortable," he says as he moves behind me.

I don't object as he unclips my bra from behind as I feel his hot breath against my neck. It is a sensual position as our bodies are close together. His hands reach around and he cups my breasts under my loose bra cups.

"Oh!" I moan as I feel his hands on my sensitive breasts.

He gently massages them and I move back into his body so our bodies are meshed together.

"Do you want to take some pictures without your bra? Your body is amazing in this condition," he asks to my surprise. I can feel his fingers delve into the flesh of my soft breasts and his thumb is flicking my stiff nipples.

"Ram, I don't want people to see such pictures," I reply trying to be strong.

"I will keep them between us. I want to show you how beautiful and seductive your body is," he replies.

I want to say no and stay strong but he makes me weak as his touches continue to arouse me.

"Ok," I reply reluctantly.

He lowers the straps of the bra down my arms and I reluctantly let the bra come off.

He is now up close as he takes pictures of me. I am feeling nervous and shy as I hold my breasts and cover them with my arms.

"You look seductive. Show some more flesh. Just a little. Use just one arm," he directs me and I follow his direction.

There is a nervous tension in my body as I feel his eyes devour me. This situation is making me feel hot and bothered.

"Drop the other arm and let them hang," he says as he watches my breasts.

I swallow as I do what he says.

I can see his cock twitch in his shorts as he watches my naked breasts. There is a clear wet spot on his shorts.

"Part your legs a little more and lean forward," he orders.

"Like this?" I ask as I lean forward and bite my lip seductively.

My breasts are beginning to ache and feel full. It won't be long before they need relieving.

"Yes. Just untie one side of the thong. It just teases the camera without showing anything more," he tries to explain and I follow his direction. He has a way of being able to control me.

I untie the side of my g string and he continues to snap more pictures.

My g string becomes loose and is barely hanging on.

He stops all of a sudden and looks at my breasts, "it looks like you need relieving."

I look down and my nipple has a dribble of milk falling from nipple on to my stomach.

"I am sorry. I don't know why this is happening so often," I say out of embarrassment. I am beginning to understand that I produce more milk the more aroused I am.

"I understand it is natural and it adds to your enigma," he says to my surprise. His words revealing more of his interest in me when he had played his cards close to his chest.

"Do you mind helping me one last time?" I ask.

"I will help you," he says as I catch him licking his lips as he turns away.

That gives me a confidence to ask him, "Please take off your shirt when you do it. It feels too rough against my skin."

I watch him as he takes off his shirt to reveal his fat hairy naked body. He keeps his shorts on and I think to myself that I will need to somehow remove them.

I lay back against the bed and beckon him to climb on top of me.

I open my legs this time and invite him between them. My g string is hanging loose as it is only tied from one side.

Ram climbs between my legs and I wrap them around his body. I rub my legs up and down against his hairy back and it feels much more sensual as he latches on to my nipple.

He is pressing his large heavy bulge against my crotch and I only wished these last few garments were no longer between us. I want my fantasy to desperately come true.

"Uff! Uh!" I moan as he slowly licks and sucks on my nipple. He is taking his time almost savoring the taste. His hands gently squeezing and massaging my breasts.

I snake my feet into his shorts and begin to slowly lower them as I caress bald head and back with my hands.

"Oh! Daddy! Not so rough!" I moan as he catches me with his teeth. He goes back to a slow and gentle approach.

I am pulling his shorts down until I feel his naked cock against my g string.

"Uff! Daddy is so big!" I moan as I feel his hard cock against me. I pull his shorts all the way down to his ankles and he kicks them off.

That need for his big fat cock inside of me is too much and I take my hand off his back to untie the other side of my g string.

I try tugging it out but his hard cock is pressing it against me.

"Daddy! Please! Uff! Daddy! Mommy needs you!" I beg but he continues to hump me as he drinks my milk.

I try once more to dislodge it but I can't.

"Mommy needs Daddy's big cock! Please Daddy!" I beg once more.

He moves his hands to my g string and pulls it out in one firm move.

"Oh! Daddy! So big!" My pupils are dilated as I feel his big fat cock penetrate me.

"Uff! Daddy! You are so good!!" I moan out loud as I feel him completely inside of me.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I moan repeatedly as he begins to fuck me hard trying to eviscerate my cunt.

I lock my legs around him as he switches between my breasts licking them like a hungry animal and sucking on them. I wrap my arms around him and hold his ugly face against my breasts.

"I can't hold on! I am coming! Mommy is coming!" He steadies his speed as he lets me come down from my orgasm but it is only momentarily.

He is soon fucking my cunt in a rampage once more and I keep my legs locked around him. This so much better than my fantasy.

I can hear the pop as he lets my nipple out of his mouth and diverts to the other nipple.

He seems insatiable and I can't believe the old man has so much stamina.

"Daddy! You are so good!" I moan. My husband would usually ejaculate before I had the chance to climax. I could count on one hand the amount of orgasms he gave me.

Ram began to bite my nipple and was much rougher with his groping.

"Uff! Daddy! Take what you need!" I moan. I just need him to cum inside of me. I don't care how rough he is with my body anymore.

Ram was pinching and pulling on my other nipple as I felt him drain my breast. Once I was empty I felt him thrust hard and deep inside of me. My pussy began to milk his hard cock.

"Oh! Daddy! Cum for Mommy!" I moan as I feel him hit the depths inside of me with his cum.

My body engulfs him and keeps him tight inside of me as my pussy drained every last drop of his cum milk.

I finally let him off my breasts and he took some deep breaths as he tried to get his breath back.

My body was shattered and drained as I tried to recover.

In the morning I left early as I wanted to be home before the baby woke up. Ram said he would arrange to meet me once the advertising campaign started.

12