Milla Jovovich - Blacked Ch. 02

Story Info
Nigerian boxer takes Milla for his workout at the gym.
3k words
4.36
12.9k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate8888
kate8888
32 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and does not in anyway reflect the actions or thoughts of Milla Jovovich or any other mentioned person. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money off writing it.

*********************

A week passed since Milla cheated on her husband with her fellow actor, Boris, on the set of Resident Evil. She should have felt guilty but she kept justifying her action for the sexual satisfaction her husband could never fulfill. In fact, they had sex the night hubby came back from his trip, but she couldn't even feel his cock inside her. Hornier than ever, Milla couldn't stop thinking about Boris, or craving his giant cock for that matter. That was why she hit the gym more often now, to blow off some steam.

"It's Sunday honey, can't you just skip the day?" Paul said, still in bed.

"I'll be back by the time you get out of bed and take a shower, we'll have breakfast together," Milla answered, already in her tights heading out of bedroom.

Having her coffee on the go, Milla arrived at the gym at 8 a.m. To her disappointment, she couldn't find Ray Olubowale in the gym. Normally, she wouldn't be concerned with Ray, as he only had a small part in Resident Evil, but after her episode with Boris, she couldn't take her eyes off the heavyweight Nigerian boxer at the gym. Anyway, she warmed up alone and shortly after, started her workout with some cardio; she then recorded some videos to post as stories later.

Milla always wanted to do some weight lifting, but she was too embarrassed to do in front of Ray as she was a total novice. Now that Ray wasn't there, she decided to give it a try. Starting with the bench press, she managed to get through her first set, but she stuck during her second. She was struggling to free herself from under the bench press when Ray's huge figure appeared above her. He helped her lift the barbell to its place. Straddling the bench, Ray was right above Milla's chest.

"You should have started with dumbbells Mrs. Jovovich."

"Hi Ray, yes I should have," Milla said while trying to stand up.

Pushing her back to the bench, Ray said, "You should complete your sets, it is only effective if you do them all. Here, I'll help you," he then grabbed her tiny wrists and lead them to grasp the barbell. Too excited by his touch, Milla complied and went for the third set. She pushed herself to the limit and finished the set with little help from Ray.

Watching the white actress catching her breath, Ray thought it was the best opportunity to make a move on her. Boris has already tipped him off about their sex scene, and reassured him that she was now 'turned'.

"I've heard you love BBCs," Ray said.

"Huh? What's a BBC?"

"Big black cock."

"What! Who told you that?" Milla said furiously, taken back by his vulgarity.

"So you're not denying that?" Ray said with a big grin on his face.

"I should go, my husband is waiting for me," Milla said, trying to get off the bench.

Ray could have used his physical strength to push her back to the bench but he decided to drop his shorts instead, giving Milla a good view of his long thick tool. Without saying a word, she laid down again as if she was possessed by his black cock. Dangling between Ray's legs, was an 8-inch uncircumcised black cock.

"It's so big," Milla muttered.

"Wait till it's hard," Ray said, "And to answer your question, you should know that when a brother turns a white woman, he tells other brothers about it, especially if it's a married one."

"Turn? Into what?", Milla asked, still staring at his cock.

"A black cock slut,"

Taking her eyes off his cock, Milla raised an eyebrow at Ray.

"How does it compare to your husband's?" Ray said, directing her attention back to his cock.

"It's bigger than his erected cock,"

"Then we should compare them both fully erected, go on, don't be shy,"

Milla grabbed his cock with her left hand, she was barely gripping it as her index finger couldn't reach her thumb. She could feel his pulse through his cock while pulling back the foreskin to expose the tip; it reminded her of a stallion cock. She then started to slowly stroke it.

Looking at her spare golden ring, Ray said "Next time wear your diamond ring, it looks better on a black cock."

Becoming aware of her ring, Milla tried to remove it altogether but she faced objection from Ray:

"You shouldn't remove your ring, there's nothing to be ashamed of. The moment you try to separate your family life from your sexual life you are going to lose both. You are a married woman who also desires black cocks. Taking off your wedding ring would only hurt your marriage. You should embrace your inner slut, not deny it. We are at our best when we are truly ourselves." Ray said.

"That was so thoughtful, I never thought you would be this smart."

Ray was surprised that Milla perceived his incoherent nonsense as thoughtful, nonetheless he slapped her hard with his big cock.

"Ahhh," Milla yelped.

"So you don't think a black person would be smart? That's racist,"

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I'm a civil rights activist myself" Milla apologized as her right chick turned red. Gazing at his now fully-erect black cock, she continued "Black cocks matter,"

"Black lives matter," Ray corrected her, emphasizing on the word 'lives'.

"What did I say?"

"Never mind sweetheart, that's enough stroking, now it's time to prove you're not racist."

Milla started sucking the tip of his cock; although it was very thick, she managed to put the whole knob in her mouth, plus an inch. Meanwhile, Ray tore her top off, exposing her perky tits. He then lowered himself to wrap his cock between her boobs. With the tip of his cock still in her mouth, he started to slowly fuck her tits. As Ray paced up with fucking Milla's tits, his cock popped out of her mouth, so she started to passionately kiss the extent of his cock.

"Boris told me you fucked him on camera, we should also spice up ours by recording it. Plus, we'll have references to compare." Ray said, after noticing Milla's phone near the bench.

"That's not going to happen honey," Milla said quickly to resume licking his cock.

"We'll record it on your phone, you can delete it afterwards, there's no harm in it," Ray said while picking up her phone, "Or you can keep it if you change your mind."

"I am going to remove it," Milla assured Ray.

Meanwhile, Paul was sitting at the kitchen island in their house. He already started breakfast as Milla was too late. Sipping from his cup of coffee, he had Milla's iPad on his other hand, scrolling the news application. Suddenly a warning popped up:

"iCloud Storage Is Full. Photos, videos and iCloud Drive are no longer updating. Upgrade Storage."

After checking the storage, Paul figured out it was mostly videos that filled the storage. He then checked the photos app to find out a new video was being downloaded on the device. A few seconds after, the video was fully downloaded and he played it right after.

Paul was totally shocked to watch the video; it was from the point of view of a black man, filming his own cock, which was a quite large one too. It took Paul some time to notice there was a woman under him, licking the base of his cock. Upper half of her face was mostly blocked by his thick black cock, and the lower half was totally out of view as she was sucking his ball sack.

It was plain evident for Paul, someone has stolen her wife's phone and was filming himself having sex. Worried that something might have happened to Milla, Paul grabbed his phone to call 911. Just before tapping call, something came to his mind, he thought maybe the thief would reveal his face on other videos. So he decided to give it a shot and upgrade the iCloud storage just in case there was upcoming videos. A new video appeared just after he upgraded the storage; he immediately played the video.

Paul was frozen in shock as he made out the woman's face; it was his wife, Milla, her lips stretched around the man's thick black cock, she was looking at him through the camera lens. At first Paul thought she was being raped, but as soon as her lips departed from the man's cock, a smile appeared on her face. She then resumed to lick and kiss the head of his cock while stroking its base with both hands.

Paul's heart was pounding out of his chest, he couldn't believe that his wife was cheating on her, but strangely, he felt an erection in his pants. The video went on for 5 minutes, showing Milla giving a full service blowjob to a black man. Paul was now constantly refreshing the app, hoping for another video as his mind was clouded by hormones. Finally, another video appeared in gallery, giving Paul butterflies in his stomach. He played it right away.

The camera appeared to be fixed on another bench next to Milla, displaying her from the side, she was laying on her back on the press bench, her boobs broaden flat as her perked up nipples pointed upwards. Her torn gym clothes were beneath her while she was still wearing her snickers. With her head turned towards the camera, Milla's eyes were locked on something, tracing it behind the camera. That something turned out to be the man's giant cock, as he appeared on camera, from the right edge of frame. His cock was right above Milla's face, but his upper body was still out of the frame as the camera was placed horizontally.

Now that Milla's whole body was on display with the man's large cock, Paul discovered the true size of his cock. Scaling it with his wife's body, he figured it to be at least 11 inches long. Milla opened her mouth as the man guided his balls in it, her face was now out of the view as he was sitting on it. The black man lowered himself and grabbed her boobs to squeeze them around his cock. He then turned his head towards the camera, giving Paul a full view of his face.

Paul recognized him right away, he was Ray Olubowale who was acting as "Axe the Undead" in Resident Evil. Paul couldn't believe that the actor who he himself casted for his movie was now tea-bagging his wife. He was probably the worst casting of his life, or was it? Paul thought to himself as he was having a full erection now. Ray stood up after slapping her boobs a few times, his balls popped out of Milla's mouth, making a slurp sound. He then headed for the other end of the press bench.

Aroused by what was happening to his wife, Paul paused the video and went to the bedroom to be more comfortable. He took off his pants and jumped on the bed, he resumed the video while stroking his cock. Ray was now at the other end of the bench, he lifted Milla's left leg with one hand to have a better angle while pointing his thick cock at her pussy with his other hand, he slowly shoved it in.

"Oh god! it's so big," Milla moaned as Ray pushed his cock deeper in her pussy.

Paul saw Ray's cock glistened with Milla's juice as he started penetrating her. With every push, Ray moved his hip faster and shoved more of his cock into her pussy, her moans got louder and louder in synchronization. Soon after, he was thrusting his cock balls deep into her pussy while she was grabbing the sides of the bench not to slide out of it. Milla turned her head to look at the camera lens like she knew someone was watching. Her breasts were quivering as she took each thrust.

Ray then rested her legs on his shoulders and began pounding her harder and faster. After a few minutes, Milla's moans turned into high pitch whimpers, she thought she was close to coming but Ray's steady acceleration delayed her orgasm to a higher peak. Finally, her body started to shiver and she shouted:

"Harder! Harder! Please, fuck me harder! That's it, I'm coming, I'm coming, Ahhh,"

Ray pulled his cock out and started slapping it to her clitoris, while she was squirting all over him. Paul couldn't control himself either and erupted all his cum on the iPad's screen. Pretty soon, Ray approached the camera and the video stopped.

Even though Paul just had one of the most euphoric sexual pleasures of his life, he couldn't stop feeling guilty about what he just did, he was also very angry at her wife who god knew for how long was cheating on him. He grabbed some tissues to clear the mess on the iPad, just to found out another video was uploaded to the cloud. To his surprise, he was having a second erection, something that has never happened to him in his life. He tapped the play icon right after the video downloaded.

The next video showed Milla from behind, she was on all fours and her bare pussy was exposed to the camera. A few seconds later, Ray's legs came into view on her sides and then, his black cock emerged from the frame's top edge. Bending his knees, he slowly squatted, aligning his cock with her opening. Just as the tip entered Milla's pussy, her muffled voice echoed through the gym:

"Oh boy, that's it,"

Eventually, Ray slid the full length of his black shaft into her pussy; his black ass was now fully in frame as his ball sack covered her pussy. Milla continued:

"Your cock feels amazing, now start pumping it into me,"

"Pumping what into you? You want this black cock, you should ask for it properly," Ray said.

"Shut up and pound my pussy with that big black cock!" Milla yelled.

Paul couldn't believe his ears, that her wife was begging to get fucked by another man, yet, that was the same thing going through his own mind, Ray should talk less and fuck more. Taking Milla's words literally, Ray started pounding her pussy; clapping sound echoed through the empty gym as his balls slammed her pussy. Getting her pussy rammed for almost three minutes, Milla could no longer stay in doggy style. She put her elbows on the floor and rested her head on her arms; arching her back, she allowed Ray to reach a deeper penetration.

Paul wasn't able to take his eyes off the monster cock that was pounding Milla's pussy. Stroking his now fully erected cock, he watched Ray's 11-inch black cock disappearing in her wife with every thrust. Ray pulled out his cock after he Felt Milla's cunt contracted, allowing her to freely squirt, mostly on the camera. With the picture now blurred, Paul could only hear their moans and groans up until the video stopped.

Paul wished there would be another video as he was close to coming again. Lucky him, another video popped on the screen. In this one, Milla was taking a selfie video, she was biting her lips while staring at the camera lens with lustful eyes. As her head rocked every second, Paul figured out that Ray was still pounding her. Soon she extended her arm to capture her whole body in the frame, verifying Paul's assumption.

Milla was now flat on her stomach, with her butt slightly raised and her thighs tightly shut, receiving Ray's cock in prone bone position. She angled the front-facing camera perfectly to capture both her face and Ray's black cock, and started to snap some selfies while making jaw-dropping expressions. After a while of penetration, Ray shoved his cock deep inside her pussy and laid down on her, completely ironing her. Breathing right beside her ear, he pulled her hair with one hand and grabbed her throat with other; he then resumed with sudden rough thrusts while choking her.

Hardly breathing, Milla cried out in ecstasy while reaching her third orgasm, not caring about anything else, she dropped the phone to focus on the state of euphoria she was in. Unfortunately, that was the last image of them that Paul saw on the screen; rest of the video was from the ceiling of the gym. However, he could still hear harsh grunts of Milla, which was enough for him to ejaculate his second load on the screen.

Shortly after, Ray notified Milla that he was coming too:

"I'm close baby, get on your knees."

Knowing what was about to happen, Milla swiftly got on her knees and took her tongue out. Thick threads of cum started coming out of Ray's cock as he was shouting out grunts. The first few shots were too abrupt to land in her mouth and instead painted her face white, but the last two went right through her mouth which she swallowed quickly. Ray picked up the phone to take some shots of her cum covered face, he then swept all the cum with his cock, guiding them to her mouth.

"Shit, I'm late, see you later," Milla said, becoming aware of the time. She then ran for the locker room, "And Ray, would you be a peach and get rid of my gym clothes?"

"Will do Mrs. Jovovich."

Milla put on his clothes in no time and removed all the videos before hitting home. Filming her own sex was very exciting but she was too smart to keep those kind of videos. Little did she know that Paul has already copied them on his laptop for later use. On her way home, Milla felt she was cheated out of her youth by white men; all those years she could have enjoyed fucking black men were wasted on white ones.

kate8888
kate8888
32 Followers