All Comments on 'Millie's Kayak Camping Adventure'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing it. Cheers, Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most well written, erotic story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thanks so much for your talented work.

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Great story, calm reassuring adventure perfect for those who love the outdoors, and a very intimate connection was formed between the three of them. It make me want the read the next chapter!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great story! Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyable ...

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

Nice story. Love nude hiking / camping / boating and sex with nature.

GoldenrodTNGoldenrodTNover 1 year ago

Sweet and sexy, and believable. Great dialogue and character development. 5 stars!

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Goldenrod said it right - so for my comment re-read his. ;)

Thanks for a lovely story that had me thinking "Awwwwwwww ....."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seemed to end rather abruptly…

Windman1Windman1over 1 year ago

Great story, good character development. The kind of story that leaves all of us outdoor adventurer’s envious of the encounter, we should all be so lucky. Thanks for the read.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 1 year ago

Phenomenal! Well worth the time to read it through. You do an admirable job of weaving characters.

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayover 1 year ago

What exquisite writing. Just a wonderful story. Congrats.

thekingofspainthekingofspainover 1 year ago

Perfect. great pace, characters and situation. Not sure it has anywhere else to go but would like to read more on them if you get inspired.

knowsbetterxxknowsbetterxxover 1 year ago

Good story line and character development. I personally like stories of people that are shy and introverted over coming themselves to reach out to others. Thanks for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Flowed well and had conviction. Delightful story about a slightly introverted woman finding herself.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

As with the other comments, a luscious story. 5 stars. Just a niggling bugbear is word tense: Sink, sank, sunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. Really nice characters, personal worries , and then very hot and sensual interaction. Took me awhile to calm my own breathing. Don't suppose there is a chapter 2? Definitely 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

searched for the movie Wild and Also the Author of the book, also the coastal hiking trails. Thanks to Wikipedia Looks like a Netflix movie night. Good story about self discovery

GateWraithGateWraithover 1 year ago

This story was about as close to perfect as it gets. Hot and sweet as freshly baked cookies, with likeable characters and beautiful descriptions. Love Millie's character arc. 5 stars from a fellow kayaker.

acgandersonacgandersonover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Worth all the buildup. Thank you!

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

Really enjoyable story, and well balanced.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Page 4 was obviously the best. If it didn't already have a high score I would have stopped before I got to page 4 and given it a 3 instead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Super hot finish!

BJwriter2BJwriter29 months ago

Hot story, I loved it. Being a kayaker, it spoke to many of my fantasies. I'd love to be Millie (even though I'm a guy.) I've done the naked part of camping by the river and skinny dipping, but without any female companionship.

ShanksawShanksawabout 2 months ago

I truly enjoyed this story. It captures a some wonderful feelings.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 2 months agoAuthor

Happy to know you enjoyed it, Shanksaw. And thanks for taking the time to leave a comment... everyone else who has commented included. Feedback is so rare on Literotica. It really means a lot, especially for stories like this one where I wasn't sure if it would be well received or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...