Millionaire's Harem Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should know enough about what I like by now. Although I may add some rules later, for now I will leave the rule making for you and see how it goes. I want to see what you can come up with on your own before Noor adds her input and only after that will I get involved. But if you are lazy or boring in your effort to impress me, you will be punished." She replied before walking back into the other room.

"All of you out, except Yasmin." Petra ordered as she walked over to Noor who was sat having her hair brushed and towel dried by Hattie. Although Niamh was in the shower, like the rest of the women she quickly obeyed Petra, turning the shower off and walking through to the first room wearing a towel and scooping up her clothes from the floor on her way through. Without waiting for the room to be almost empty, Petra jumped onto Noor's lap and started making out with the very surprised but willing Noor.

As I shut the door after Niamh, I couldn't help but notice that whilst Noor and Petra were getting frisky, Yasmin was starting to play with herself as she enjoyed the spectacle in front of her. My initial reaction was one of jealousy because of the action I was missing out on before I turned around and remembered that my situation was far from unpleasant.