The Society Pt. 01

Story Info
How The Society was created where Woman are in charge of men.
13.4k words
3.91
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobVenuta
RobVenuta
25 Followers

THE SOCIETY

This is a long story comprising a number of parts. Its central focus revolves around female empowerment, female sexual domination of white males and sexual attraction and relations between white Women and black males. Although initially the black males were also sexually dominated along with the white males, this gradually changed over time to a situation where the Women have the black men as their lovers and the black men dominate white men.

The story is entirely fictitious and features unrealistic and unlikely characterisations of persons and events. Resemblance to any real persons is entirely coincidental and not intended.

This Part covers the events leading up to the formation of The Ladies' Society which, over time, has come to be known by its members simply as The Society.

PART 1

PROLOGUE

Introduction

This is a story about how adversity and discrimination against Women spawned a Sisterhood of Women in the United Kingdom who formed The Ladies' Society (now just referred to as The Society) in the 1960s coinciding with the so-called Swinging Sixties which opened up opportunities for Women.

Unfortunately, in ordinary society today much improvement in how Women are treated by men is still needed. The Society was, however, way ahead of its time. Women are in charge. Men submit.

While the reach of The Society is widespread among many countries around the world, its exposure is not.

That is just how its members like it. While men can be associated with The Society, only Women can be full members. All of these Women are successful high achieving individuals. Many are political leaders, including former Presidents and Prime Ministers and many Cabinet Ministers. There are leading judges, doctors, company directors, merchant bankers, engineers and professors of all disciplines. The list goes on.

Moreover, there are also many who move in high circles by reason of their having selected useful husbands. In this context, these members are married to noblemen, there being several Duchesses, Marchionesses, Countesses, Viscountesses and Baronesses. There are also the wives of Archbishops and other clergy, and other powerful men of business and the professions.

The one common thread is that these Women know what they want, and they get it.

But it was not always so. The founding Sisters of The Society were subject to much sexism and discrimination. However, out of adversity, these strong Women triumphed.

This Part 1 of the story covers the events leading up to the formation of The Society. Future Parts will cover how it operates and how it has operated over the years since it was first formed. It will be linked with other separate stories involving characters interacting with The Society.

CHAPTER 1

THE ORIGINS OF THE SOCIETY

Susanna Molnarova is betrayed

It was the Second Countess of Faversham, Susanna Molnarova, who set the torch burning which led to the eventual founding of The Society and to the situation where Women can play a dominant role free from discrimination.

Susanna had come from a well-to-do family which had fallen on hard times in the mid-1960s. Unable to pay bills, her father, Sir Radnic Molnar, a self made businessman who emigrated to the United Kingdom from Czechoslovakia after the Second World War, whom Susanna dearly loved, one day had suggested she move to London to find a better life. She refused in the face of her father's desperate pleadings. She said she loved him and would stand by him, just like he had always stood by Her.

But her father was not so pure. He could not tell her the reason for his request. He had been approached by the male staff and presented with an ultimatum. Allow them to use his daughter in exchange for wages or they would resign en masse, which would immediately destroy him. Grudgingly, he agreed but had hoped he could persuade the apple of his eye to leave before the staff could take up their part of the bargain.

Susanna sealed her fate by standing by her weak father. That very night all 30 of the male staff descended on young Susanna in her room. She was powerless to resist. Her father's own cries could not match his daughter's as he listened to her screams. These soon were replaced by her grunts, groans and whimpers which gradually became weaker over time. Her father heard the last of the men leave nearly 12 hours later. Her father had to listen to the non-stop action in his daughter's room the whole time.

He made his way into her room, and it was immediately obvious what had happened, particularly as he passed a rather dishevelled Manners, the butler and head of the staff, walking out of the room. Manners was naked from the waist down and had a still rather erect cock which was at least a good 8" long and absolutely dripping in cum and feminine juices.

"Thank you very much for the use of your daughter, Sir Radnic," Manners sneered.

"She ain't your sweet little virgin anymore," he laughed. "In fact, she's a right proper slut now. All of us shot at least one big hot load of cum in each of her tight little holes.

"I myself shot loads in each of her holes and several all over that really pretty little face of hers. Pity that her cunt and arsehole started off so tight. Both of those holes are like fucking tunnels now," he roared with laughter as her walked off.

Sir Radnic burst into tears as he saw his lovely daughter. She was hunched up with Her knees under her and her arse still thrust up high in the air. Sir Radnic understood immediately Manners' tunnel comment.

Despite the fact that her ordeal had ended some time before, Susanna's arsehole still gaped open at least an obscene inch or so. It looked completely red raw and gooey cum was still oozing out quite freely. Looking between her spread thighs, Sir Radnic could see her poor cunt had fared no better. It looked even more thoroughly fucked and cum was still gushing out of it too. In fact, Sir Radnic had never seen so much cum in his life. Her whole body seemed covered in it. If he did not know it was his own formerly virginal daughter, he would not have recognised her as her face and hair were so completely glazed in cum that she was totally unrecognisable.

"Oh my poor girl," Sir Radnic wailed, "how are you feeling?"

"Did I hear Manners say you let those horrible men use me?" Susanna asked her father coldly.

"I had no choice," he stammered weakly. "That's why I tried to send you away."

Displaying the steely resolve that was to characterise her life from then on, Susanna merely said, "You have betrayed the trust between a father and a daughter who adored him. I loathe and detest you and I never ever want to see you again. Get out!"

Imbued with a hatred and distrust of men, Susanna left her father's house a short while later and, true to her word, never saw her father again.

Susanna Molnarova's fortunes change

Susanna Molnarova went immediately to stay in London with Lady Kathryn Dunvagan, the by then Dowager Countess of Faversham, as Susanna had become a firm friend of Lady Kathryn's daughter, Lady Stephanie Dunvagan, when they had both attended a well-known private Girls' School a few years earlier.

The father, the First Earl of Faversham, had died suddenly a few months ago, leaving a substantial estate, which allowed his much younger widow, Lady Kathryn, still an extremely attractive Woman aged 43 and the 2 children, Stephanie and George, to live a life of leisure.

Stephanie was a young Lady aged 21, the same age as Susanna and, like her mother, was stunningly beautiful.

George, who had just become the Second Earl of Faversham, a handsome young man of 24, was, despite the family fortune and title, determined to make a name for himself and his career as a barrister in London was just taking off due to the many contacts he made at his private school, known in the UK as a Public School.

Even in those days, while things were improving, aristocratic young English boys growing up and attending English Public Schools had to survive a diet of thrashings and buggery. But aftercare was well known then in that the school Nurses used to sooth the burning and bleeding buttocks and gaping arseholes of the young boys afterwards.

So later in life, as pillars of society, they had a hankering for the soft treatment they received from kindly school Nurses after having their bare arses whipped and their tender arseholes reamed out. So as to replicate those fond memories, enterprising Nurses started to administer all manner of thrashings and arse fuckings followed by the same tender treatment from school days for a sizeable fee which through word of mouth readily attracted many a young gentleman.

On the third day of her stay, Susanna returned early to the Faversham's house, expecting the house to be empty because the family was out, and all the servants had been given the afternoon off at George's suggestion.

As she walked past George's room, she heard the unmistakable sound of the smacking of flesh accompanied by the sound of sobbing and that of a Woman's voice laughing. Curiosity got the better of her and she was able to peek through keyhole to be confronted by a scene that she simply could not resist.

She knew she had to get a closer look. Gently she pushed on the door which opened quite silently, allowing the excited young Susanna to enter the room unobserved by the participants in the room who were quite engrossed in the scene playing out there. Susanna was able to secrete herself behind some drapes at the side of the room out of sight of the other occupants but quite close enough to have a fully uninterrupted view of the action.

The scene she saw was like nothing she had seen before, but Susanna was instantly converted. Her dear friend's brother was completely naked and was tied over what looked like a padded version of a carpenter's sawhorse. Having had close physical contact with the genitalia of the male staff who had so recently so thoroughly gang raped her, this was a situation where the roles were clearly reversed.

George's arms were attached one side to each leg of the horse by ropes which were also used to attach his legs from the other side to the sawhorse legs. This had the effect of spreading his quite muscular legs which from her vantage point gave Susanna an uninterrupted view of the flesh dangling in between.

She could see 2 very heavy testicles rather larger than a couple of ripe plums dangling in their pink scrotal sac and what looked like a fine and remarkably thick specimen of a penis dangling down what Susanna estimated was at least 6".

Even though George's head was hanging down with his face looking in the direction of Susanna, she had no fear of being seen because he had a large blindfold securely tied over his eyes. The position George was in meant that his buttocks were uppermost, and Susanna smiled as she took in the view of his pert yet deliciously rounded buns. She loved the scene in front of her.

Standing beside the sawhorse was a rather attractive looking Woman, about 10 years older and of similar thin build as Susanna with her dark hair tied back dressed in a grey pinafore and white blouse, mimicking the kind of uniforms school Nurses wore. In her hand she held a rather thick looking cane which Susanna reckoned was about as thick as her index finger. Slowly the Woman would raise the cane and then bring it down with surprising force on George's upturned arse.

"THWACK" the sound echoed around the room, a sound with which Susanna instantly became enamoured. Between sobs and groans George managed to say:

"47 thank you, Mistress Tara, please may I have another."

"Well, you disgusting piece of filth, I do have to concede that you are taking your caning rather better than I had expected a weak little cunt like you would," replied the Woman now identified as Mistress Tara.

"I'll give you 3 more before we take a break with your caning. Beg me to give you 3 of the hardest ones I can, you pathetic excuse for a man, and if you don't beg me well enough, we'll start at one all over again."

Susanna had to stifle a giggle when she heard George start to beg, because he certainly did appear as a pathetic weak male rather than the confident young man she had first encountered when she came to stay with Stephanie and her family.

"Please, please, please, Mistress Tara, I beg you, please thrash my puny arse the hardest you ever have, I beg you, please, please let me have 3 more strokes" George managed to squeal out in a high pitched whiny voice while all the time blubbering softly,

"I beg you, please cane my arse, pleeeeeaase," he cried out very pitifully.

Mistress Tara laughed out loudly.

"You really are a fucking weak little cunt. I can't believe what a total piece of shit you are. Well, since you asked for it, here goes," Mistress Tara gleefully replied.

And with that, she began raining down blow after blow of extremely forceful hits on George's quivering arse.

But Mistress Tara did not stop at 3. She kept wailing away at George's arse for 23 of the hardest hits Susanna imagined were possible, very much harder than the previous ones Mistress Tara had administered.

The Ladies were almost deafened by George's screams of pure pain. It was as if his lungs would burst, the screams were so intense and bloodcurdling as he thrashed about uncontrollably against his bindings as the cane rained down on his arse.

Mistress Tara had bound George well, however, and his arse remained a very easy target for her cane.

Amidst the screams, George managed to blubber:

"B-b-but that's more than the 3 I asked for, Mistress."

"Shut the fuck up, you whiny little bitch - you'll take what I fucking well feel like. Never fucking question me again, cunt," came the swift reply as Mistress Tara let fly with the hardest of all the cane strokes to George's arse.

Susanna quickly became charged with the most powerful thrill she had ever experienced. She loved what she was seeing. She loved the dominance of a female over a male and she loved that a male was suffering great pain in a humiliating way.

The result was magnificent for Susanna to behold. George's well formed pertly rounded arse was a bright almost crimson colour. Not a square inch of the flesh was untouched. The raised welts from the cane were too numerous to count and the parallel lines from the cane were already nothing more than a mass of dark purple bruises.

Mistress Tara closely observed George's vital signs. He was still a good colour (except for his arse), his breathing was again regular and not laboured and his body temperature she could feel was normal.

"You'll live," Mistress Tara cheerfully quipped as she slapped George's left buttock with her hand.

Expecting that that was the end of proceedings, Susanna was surprised but even more delighted when Mistress Tara turned her attention to what dangled between George's legs. Standing close behind him, Mistress Tara leaned slightly forward and reached between George's legs and grabbed his scrotum with her left hand then roughly yanked it back up between his legs which caused George to inhale rapidly and let out a very audible groan.

"Who do these puny balls belong to?" Mistress Tara ever so sweetly asked George.

"They belong to you, Mistress Tara," George managed to hiss.

"And what can I do to them?" she again sweetly asked George.

"Anything, you wish, Mistress," came George's reply.

"A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g?" Mistress Tara asked, slowly stressing the word so as to give more emphasis to her question.

"Oh, yes, Mistress Tara," George answered without hesitation.

While engaging in this conversation, Mistress Tara continued to exert pressure on George's scrotum by pulling it up between his legs, causing some heavy breathing on George's part and Susanna noted that George's answers were somewhat laboured.

Susanna was well positioned to get a very good look at George's family jewels. Mistress Tara's hand was about the same size as hers, Susanna judged, somewhat larger than most girl's hands due to both of them being somewhat taller than the average society Lady. What struck Susanna was that most of George's scrotum containing his bulging balls could not be accommodated within the confines of Mistress Tara's palm. Probably a little over half was very proudly not contained within her grasp. This gave Susanna a very good idea that George was a very well-endowed young man.

The other thing Susanna noticed was that George's now slightly purple scrotum was completely hairless. This caused her to look at George's nude body a little closer. She noticed his legs and his groin area were hairless as was his chest. In fact, it seemed that everything below George's armpits was also completely hairless. Somewhat unusual, she thought, but I rather like it.

"D-o-e-s t-h-a-t m-e-a-n I c-a-n..."

Again Mistress Tara slowly stressed the words in asking her question, as if playing a game with a young child. Then, after a short pause, rapidly she finished her question:

"...squeeze them?"

As she said this, Mistress Tara adjusted her grip on George's balls so that she had one ball in each of her hands, and then visibly tightened her grip so that each ball was being ever so cruelly crushed by each of her thumbs.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh," shrieked George.

"I'm sorry, cunt," said Mistress Tara, "I can't quite understand you.

"Does that mean I can squeeze your balls?" she again asked at the same time clenching her fists around each ball even tighter than before and driving the thumbs in harder to crush each testicle.

Still George was in so much pain that he could not answer. He struggled against his bonds while shaking his upper body and head trying to take his mind off the excruciating agony his balls were suffering. The only sound he could utter was an ear piecing squeal rather like a pig in its death throes.

"For fuck's sake, your miserable little cunt, answer my fucking question," Mistress Tara again said to George, this time a little more curtly while steadfastly retaining her vice like grip on each of George's balls.

Eventually, amidst his groans and squeals, George managed to utter a "Yes, Mistress," which Mistress Tara could understand. She gave each of his balls one very hard clench again, and then released Her grip.

"Well finally I got an answer, you dumb prick. Don't fucking keep me waiting again," Mistress Tara said to George rather sternly but at the same time trying very hard to stifle a huge grin on her face.

"No, Mistress, I won't," George managed to say rather weakly.

"D-o-e-s t-h-a-t m-e-a-n I c-a-n," Mistress Tara continued the game again.

This time she again grabbed George's balls in her left hand and pulled them up between his legs. But this time, she made a sort of a ring out of the thumb and her index finger which allowed her to pull each testicle down to the base of the scrotum. This way, she had a firm grip on George's scrotum, and his balls were nicely presented facing up towards her and resting against the palm of her left hand.

"...punch them?" Mistress Tara finished her question.

This in turn signalled the next part of the game whereby she rained down a series of clench fisted punches with her right hand directly into the balls she had restrained in her left hand.

George's cries were even shriller this time. He bucked and thrashed around trying to escape, but he was too securely restrained. His balls simply had to take the next round of punishment coming to him.

But this time, George was rather more quickly able to manage through the haze of the agony he was in to utter an intelligible response to Mistress Tara.

RobVenuta
RobVenuta
25 Followers