Millville Ch. 27: MORE FUN & GAMES

Story Info
George and Mildred's devious party games.
7.9k words
4.54
11.3k
2

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MORE FUN & GAMES

(Author's note: This chapter is a direct continuation of Chapter 26.)

Sean and Victor, the pair that had just lost a race to Len and Robbie, stood facing each other, fastened together by their bound testicles. Their four wrists were fastened together near their chins, and each man had his ankles hooked together. They awaited their fate...their penalty for not winning.

When George, the host of this party, called for Suzie to come up, the crowd of guests watching the events screamed in surprise and appreciation as she appeared before them. She had made some changes to her attire. Now in addition to the black leather and chain bikini bottom, the leather bra with cutouts for her nipples, and black leather collar, she was wearing black thigh-high boots with four inch spike heels. She carried a four foot long single-tail whip in her right hand.

My God, I thought to myself. Suzie? My wife. My submissive wife. What has she become? How terrific does she look? Why am I getting a hard-on again?

When everyone quieted down George said, "My, Suzie, you look great." Turning to the guests he said, "For those of you who don't know Suzie, she's the wife of Tom over there. They're fairly new to our lifestyle, but Mildred's been giving her some lessons in the art of wielding a single-tail whip. Now we'll see how good a student she is."

The audience cheered.

Suzie strode slowly toward Sean and Victor, coming to a halt next to them at their side. She stared at their faces menacingly and they returned her look with trepidation. She gently ran her free hand over their backs and their butts, as if sizing up their bodies. Then she backed away a couple of steps and waved her whip around them, gaging the distance between herself and their bodies. The two men tried to squirm around so as not to be an easy target, but bound the way they were they could barely move.

I could tell that my wife was nervous, yet she appeared confident. She cracked her whip in the air a few times, causing a loud snap at the end of its journey through the air. I think that this spurred her on because without hesitation she let fly with a crack to Sean's upper back. The tip snapped right between his shoulder blades and he let out a yell. The audience also yelled its approval.

Suzie took aim again, this time at Sean's right buttock. She let fly and the tail of her whip landed right in the center of the buttock. Sean screamed, and before he could recover the whip landed on his left buttock. Satisfied at her performance thus far, Suzie walked around to the other side so she could take aim at Victor, who by now was shaking in anticipation.

Going through the same routine as she had with Sean, Suzie landed three blows, just as she had on Sean. Victor shrieked and cried like a baby. Suzie then rubbed their backs as she had before, this time soothing the hurt she had caused. She then returned to her seat next to me amid loud cheering from the other guests...except Sean and Victor.

"George stood up and said, "To the victor goes the spoils...although in this case I guess not the Victor that just learned how well Suzie has taken to using her single-tail whip."

"And now," George continued. "Time for our next little competition. I need all the ladies to come up to form groups of three. I count fifteen of you so it should work out perfectly. Please everyone wear your wrist and ankle cuffs, which means no boots. Girls," he called out for the nearly naked young women who had been serving refreshments to the guests all afternoon. "Come on over again and prepare these ladies for our next contest."

"OK, ladies, looks like you've all selected your partners, so please all stand behind this line on the ground, side by side with your partners, all facing across the lawn. You'll see a small post opposite you by where the men just raced to. You're going to race to and around the post and back to this line where you started from. Everyone understand?"

All the ladies nodded or muttered "yes." My wife, Suzie, was with her two friends, Julie and Leila.

George called out, "One more thing before we start. This is a 'four-legged race' even though each team has six legs. Get them ready, girls."

The two serving girls, each carrying a supply of snap hooks, approached the threesome. One of them went to Suzie, Julia, and Leila. She told Suzie, who was standing on the left of the three, to put her left hand behind her back. Then she had Julie, in the middle, place her right hand behind her back so the two wrist cuffs could be hooked together. Then Leila, standing on the right of the threesome, had her right wrist cuff attached to Julie's left wrist cuff, behind their backs.

Suzie's right wrist was then attached to Leila's left wrist in front of Julie. The serving girl then attached Julie's ankles to the adjacent ankles of Suzie and Leila. Thus they were all bound together for the "four-legged race". When all five threesomes were similarly bound they awaited the start.

"OK," George shouted out to them. "Around the stake in the ground in front of you and back here to the finish line. First two teams crossing the finish line will have a run-off. Ready. Set. GO!"

Watching the five teams struggle to figure out how to coordinate their movements was comical. After some trial and error and some shouting amongst them they got systems going that allowed them to limp across the lawn. Navigating around the stakes caused some problems but eventually they were all homeward bound. Angie and two women I didn't know came in first, and Suzie, Julie, and Leila came in second. They would compete next to see which would win first place and who would get the consolation prize, whatever that would be.

Girls," George said. "Prepare these two teams for the finals. Ladies, we need you naked for this race, please. You can leave your shoes on if they don't interfere with the ankle cuffs."

The six women looked at each other quizzically. I could read Suzie's lips. What the fuck for. That old fart just likes to see our pussies, I think.

The serving girls first rearranged the threesomes. It looked like they were putting the tallest women in the middle of each threesome. They also turned the middle person around so she was facing the opposite direction. Leila was now in the middle of Suzie's group, facing backward, with Suzie and Julie facing forward. Suzie remained on the left side.

As before, the outside arm of both side women was behind their backs, attached to the opposing arm of the middle woman. This time, though, they passed in front, rather than behind, the middle woman since she had been turned around. Ankle cuffs were attached as before. What remained to do was what was different from the previous race.

Both serving girls were now with Suzie's group. One, kneeling in front of Suzie, took her right wrist and hooked one end of a short chain to the cuff. It was likely the same chain used previously to connect the guys' balls together. The other girl knelt behind Julie and pulled her left wrist to the back so it was in front of Leila. She then reached between Leila's legs and reached for the chain, pulling it toward her so that it passed under Leila's labia. Telling Leila to stand up on her tip toes she pulled the chain taut and attached it to the wrist cuff. Leila moaned a little as the chain pushed into her pussy.

The girls then gently bent Suzie forward from the waist and Julie backward from the waist. This loosened the chain a little and the girls refastened it so the chain was now taut across Leila's pussy again, but this time with Suzie bent forward, Julie bent backward, and Leila standing on her tip toes. Now all three of them were now complaining about their discomfort.

The two serving girls moved quickly to Angie's team and attached them similarly. Angie, being the tallest of the three, was in the center, facing rearward. She had the chain rubbing tightly against her pussy and didn't seem to like it at all. Even before the race began she was yelling at her teammates to bend more to lessen the pressure.

George called to them, "OK, ladies. This time just race to the white line across the lawn and after you're all past it, reverse direction and return to the finish line here. Winners get a prize, losers get a surprise. Ready. Set. GO!"

This time the two teams could barely move at first. What with one of the three going backward and everyone in awkward, sometimes painful positions, it took a while before they got coordinated enough to make progress across the lawn. Angie in particular was having difficulty adapting to her situation. Suzie and her team seemed to be much better at figuring out a system that worked for them. Consequently they reached the line across the lawn well ahead of Angie's team.

After reversing directions, now with Leila going forward and Suzie and Julie moving backward, it took some time for them to once again get coordinated. Remember their inner legs are attached to each other. Angie's troupe practically fell to the ground when they attempted to reverse direction. So it was an easy victory for Suzie's team. They were all smiles as their bonds were removed. Leila, especially, seemed happy as she rubbed some of the soreness from her recently irritated pussy.

Angie, when her trio finally crossed the finish line, was impatient to have her bonds removed but it didn't happen. Instead, George presented the winners with gift certificates for a Knoxville restaurant, and then told the losing team that their reward for coming in second was to be the same as the men had received. "Suzie," he called. "Come over here, please. You don't look as ominous as you did with the leather and chains and high boots, but would you mind demonstrating your whipping prowess again on these three beautiful subjects?"

Suzie replied without hesitation as she looked at Angie and remembered the beatings Angie had gleefully subjected her many subs to. "Gladly, George. Let me get my little whip."

Whip firmly gripped in her right hand, Suzie walked up to the threesome and started sizing up the bottoms of the two ladies on the ends. When she felt the spacing between her and her targets was right, she let fly with the whip. First the back and then the two buttocks closest to her, and then, moving closer, she aimed for the lady on the other side. These strikes evoked loud cries. They landed on the flesh of a dom, not used to having such pain inflicted upon her. The first ones had been directed onto Angela's sub who was used to such treatment.

Suzie walked around to the other side of the threesome so she could direct her strikes to the back side of Angela, in between the other ladies. Suzie took careful measure of the distance and then let fly with the hardest swing yet. The snap it made as the tip reached its target on Angela's back resounded through the air. The guests gasped and Angela shrieked. She had probably never experienced such pain. "Fuck! God damn. What are you doing? Shit, woman. Don't you know I'm a dominatrix, and a damn good one? Nobody treats me like that."

Suzie stayed cool. She calmly said, "Oh, Angela. I know who you are alright. What you are. I've seen how you treat your subs. But surely you must know that a good dom, even a damn good one, must experience some of what she dishes out."

At that Suzie swung her whip toward Angela's right buttock and with a perfectly timed snap of her wrist, caused the tip of the tail to reach its top speed just as it struck its target.

"Yeeeooo! Fuck. Son of a bitch. I'll get you back someday." She was interrupted by the next blow landing on her left cheek with equal accuracy and force. "Yowww! Ohhhh! You cunt. Owww!"

Suzie walked away and back to her place with me and our little group. Julie and Leila were all over her with praise. Len, too chimed in. "Good for you, Suzie. She deserved that."

I noticed that Bob was silent on the matter. Being a strong dom himself he probably didn't think a fellow dom should have to endure such pain. I simply gave Suzie a long kiss and told her that I was proud of her. "And, congrats to you three girls for winning the race. We should all go out to dinner sometime to uses those gift cards."

"Good idea," Julie said. "Maybe before we go to the Smokies we can get together and discuss the plans."

At that point George called all the men up again. This time they should all be naked except for their ball stretchers with D-ring attached. Oh oh. What's up this time? I thought. The men all stood up and stripped. Some had a little trouble getting the ball stretchers wrapped around their scrota and snapped in place. Finally we all assembled around George.'

"All right, gents. Get ready for a good old fashioned tug-of-war. You'll see two white lines on the lawn. They're six feet apart. We have an eight foot rope that you'll be pulling on, the object being to pull your opponent past the line that you start behind. We'll hand out random numbers to see who the opponents will be. 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, etc. Second round, winner of 1 & 2 vs winner of 3 & 4, etc. Until we're down to just 2 men. Since we just have fourteen men competing, we'll draw to see which of the seven first round losers gets to go again in the second round.

"Oh. One more thing. The rope has a snap hook at each end. Attach that to your ball stretcher and do not touch the rope again with your hands. If you do, or if your ball stretcher comes off, or if you fall, you lose. All right, Numbers 1 and 2 step up to the lines and fasten the rope."

Angela's male sub, Robbie, and Len were the first pair of combatants. They each stood behind their white line and hooked their balls up to the rope. They both had determined looks on their faces.

"Ready. Set. GO!" George called out. Robbie and Len each backed up cautiously until the rope connecting their balls became taut. They both groaned as they gently pulled trying to drag each other forward. Len made a little headway as Robbie stumbled a little, his feet taking quick, tiny steps, trying to maintain his balance. Once he had firm footing again he leaned backward and, grimacing, slowly retreated, pulling Len toward him as he continued to back pedal. Len tried to overcome the force being exerted on his balls but couldn't take it and stumbled forward until he crossed Robbie's starting line.

Relieved that it was over, Len unhooked the rope from his ball stretcher and walked back to where Leila, Julie and Suzie were sitting. Bob and I were standing nearby and heard Julie remark, "I thought for sure Len would win. He must be used to having weights hanging from his balls, isn't he, Leila?"

"He is, actually," Leila answered. "I'll bet that Angela hangs way more weight from her subs' balls, though. Maybe I need to ramp up the weight I'm using on you, Honey," she said, looking at Len. "What do you say we add a pound or two to the usual weights?"

"No, I'm good," Len replied.

While they talked the next pair tugged away until one fell and lost.

"Look," Len said. "The next pair is Bob and Tom. This should be interesting."

Julie said, "I'll bet neither one has ever had weights hung from their balls. Has Tom, Suzie?"

"Are you kidding? He's so macho about being the dom in our relationship he wouldn't let me go near his junk with anything that might hurt the little dears."

Bob and I strode reluctantly to the tug-of-war zone, Suzie's last comment reverberating in my mind. Oh, so that's what she thinks? Maybe I'll show her that one can be a dom and a man both.

We got hooked up to the rope and when George said "GO" we both backed up until the rope started pulling on our balls. We both winced and groaned but I kept Suzie's words in mind and worked through the pain. I kept pulling and Bob quickly stumbled toward me until I forced him over my starting line. Take that, Bob. See, Suzie?

We all watched as the next four pairs battled to see who would make it to the next round. It was much the same as for the first four. A lot of moaning and groaning. Some serious cursing. Even one competition that ended with both contestants falling to the ground together. George declared the winner of that matchup to be the one who was behind his own starting line when they fell.

George then announced, "We have seven winners to advance to the next round, and, based on what I saw in the first round, I'm picking Len to be the eighth. Of all the losers I felt he put up the best fight." A loud round of applause came from the audience of guests.

"Way to go, Honey," Leila shouted to Len, as he rose to join the other seven.

Being one of the other seven, I found myself facing Sean as my adversary. He had lost in the finals of the first competition of the day so I knew this would be tough. I could tell right from the start that he could tolerate more pressure pulling on his balls than I, so I half-heartedly tried to withstand his pulling, and, trying not to look as though I was throwing in the towel, let him pull me across his line. Nonetheless I was greeted by Suzie with a big kiss.

"I'm proud of you, Tom. You really did try."

My secret, Baby, I said to myself.

Two more pairs went after me which whittled the field down to just four. Robbie, Angie's sub, and Len were still in the running. It looked like they might meet again in the finals. For this round Robbie would face Sean and Len would face Victor.

George announced, "For this, the next to last round, the contestants should kneel with their backs to each other, and their knees on their starting lines. You can keep your back upright or bend down on your hands and knees, whichever you prefer. First one whose foot reaches the other's starting line loses. Girls, attach the rope to their balls. Ready. Set. GO!"

Robbie had little trouble crawling forward, dragging Sean behind him. It only took him about thirty seconds to drag Sean's feet across Robbie's starting line. Len's and Victor's battle was a different story. They pulled and tugged, moaned and groaned, cursed and screamed until finally Len outlasted Victor, who collapsed before Len could pull him to the finish line.

Now it was between Robbie and Len. Two subs. Whose balls could withstand greater pressure pulling them? Both of them had won the day's first contest, but that was as a team together. Robbie had defeated Len in the first round of this competition. Time would tell if he could do it again. Time, and perhaps a different position to deal with. George had a way of coming up with new deviations, just as Bob had done at his Sybian party.

George called for the two to get ready for the finals. "Len and Robbie, please put on your wrist and ankle cuffs and come to the starting lines. Girls, please put them in the proper position and make the necessary attachments."

The two "server girls" had Len and Robbie get down on their hands and knees. Then, telling each of them to reach their hands back between their legs, they attached their wrists to their ankles. This caused their heads to lower to the ground and their feet to spread apart. The girls then attached the rope to their balls.

George said, "Good job, girls. Now, just like the last battle, the first one whose foot touches the other's starting line, loses. Ready. Set. GO!"

And go they did. Until the rope became taut and pulled on their balls. Then things slowed to a crawl. Literally. They both tried to budge the other, but progress was slow. First one would make a couple of inches progress only to lose it and more a moment later. In that awkward position it was hard to get enough traction to exert much force. The moaning and groaning they emitted was more from the energy they were expending rather than any pain they were feeling.