Millville Ch. 27: MORE FUN & GAMES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was screaming from the pain and the watching crowd was screaming with both empathy for poor George and cheers for Mildred and her marksmanship. And then came one last crack of her whip. George let out a blood-curdling scream and the crowd gasped. George's penis, which had been erect while he had been subjected to this whipping, bounced up and down and became red and angry looking, as the tip of Mildred's bullwhip scored a direct hit.

Right away Mildred dropped her whip and walked up to George. To everyone's surprise she knelt in front of him and took his bruised and swollen penis in her mouth. She held it there for some time, apparently stroking it with her lips and tongue, trying to soothe it. George appeared to be relaxing more as she continued. Finally Mildred stood, put her arms around George's body and gave him a passionate kiss on his mouth. Everyone there cheered for both of them. They were very special people in their community.

As Mildred unfastened George from his bonds she announced to everybody, "OK now. Dinner's ready. And I mean for everybody. There are no slaves or subs or bottoms at dinner. All are equal. Just enjoy yourselves. And afterwards, please remember, if you don't feel that you should be driving, we have plenty of room for overnight guests. There're are a couple of guest bedrooms and a sofa bed, and in the barn there are cages and stalls if you want for your subs. George and I will try to visit with all of you during dinner."

We all headed to the tent area where tables had been set up and a buffet served at one end. Bob and Julie, Len and Leila, and Suzie and I grabbed a table for six. As we ate we decided that we should all go out to dinner in Knoxville one night soon to make plans for our weekend in the Smoky Mountains.

When dinner was over we thanked our host and hostess and headed out. As we were leaving we noticed Angie leading her two subs/slaves toward the barn. Bob commented, "I'll bet she's going to beat them both pretty well before she locks them in cages for the night or chains them in a stall."

Suzie replied, "She's just too much, don't you think?"

Bob answered, "Hey. It's what they want. They didn't have to come here tonight."

"I guess," Suzie said.

On the drive home with Bob and Julie, I told them that Suzie and I had decided to join The Mill Club.

"That's great," Julie exclaimed. "I'm so excited."

"Me too," Bob said. "You won't be sorry. It'll further your adventure into the lifestyle. There's so much stuff to do there and you'll meet new people. Not to mention we can all go there together and try different stuff together."

I said, "We didn't want to tell you at the party with Len and Leila around. We don't think they can afford something like that and didn't want to embarrass them."

"That was a good idea," Bob said. "We won't say anything to them. But Suzie, do you want to arrange for us all to have dinner together like we talked about back there?"

"Sure, Bob. Maybe in a week or so? On a weekend?"

"Perfect."

As Bob drove us home Suzie and I started fooling around in the back seat. I soon discovered that Suzie's nipples were very sore as was her pussy, a result of the last competition George had devised for the party. "I guess those parts of me are off limits tonight, Tom," Suzie said. "How about your balls?"

"They're a little sore, too, after that tug-of-war. I guess we'll have to wait a day or two before going at it again."

Bob chimed in, "Why wait. I'm just going to put Julie on the cross and redden her ass. Ain't anything wrong with it. Want to come to our house and join us before we take you home?"

Suzie answered, "No thanks. We're good".