Millville Ch. 27: MORE FUN & GAMES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tugging back and forth went on for at least five minutes with neither being moved more than ten inches. It would take five times that to win. Still the battle continued until Len collapsed from exhaustion. He slumped to one side and just lay there, panting to regain his breath.

George, after checking to be sure that Len was OK, pronounced Robbie the winner. After the girls released his shackles Robbie stood next to George to receive his winner's prize, a fifty dollar gift certificate for Leathers, a store in Knoxville that sells kinky clothing, especially for the gay community.

Walking back toward Len, George called to Suzie. "Another job for you, Suzie. Len has to pay for coming in second."

Suzie looked at Leila, who smiled. Suzie said, "Should I, Leila. It doesn't feel right for me to do this. You guys are my good friends and you're his dom. You should be punishing him, not me."

"No. You go ahead, Suzie," Leila replied. "I don't mind at all. And I expect Len is getting turned on just thinking about you giving him a whipping. He kind of fancies you, you know."

"No, I didn't know, actually. I guess I'm flattered." With that, Suzie, who had put her dominatrix outfit back on, picked up her whip and strode to where Len was awaiting his reward for losing the last race. Still with his head on the ground and his wrists bound to the insides of his ankles, Len's bare back and butt were perfectly exposed as a target for Suzie's single-tail whip.

Spurred on by Leila's last declaration, Suzie let Len have it with a hard blow to his back. It caught him by surprise and he let out a gasp as the tip of the tail snapped just under his right shoulder. Immediately a small welt formed. The next two strikes were dead center on his two ass cheeks, leaving similar welts and provoking cries of pain. I thought to myself, Wow, she really let him have it. Maybe she doesn't care to be fancied. Not by Len anyway.

As Len was released from his shackles, Suzie stood next to him with mixed emotions. Was she too hard on him? Would he hate her now? When he slowly stood up Suzie stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around him. He returned the embrace and they briefly kissed. I could hear her ask him if he was OK. Then he whispered in her ear and she whispered something back to him.

They both returned to where our little group was sitting. I asked Suzie what Len had whispered to her.

"He said, 'Are you sure you're a submissive?'"

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," was her answer.

George was front and center again and announced, "All right, folks, it's time for our last contest. Ladies. Get ready. This one will be individual time trials. Fastest two to finish the course will face off to see who wins. I'll need you all naked except for your wrist cuffs. Please come forward and gather by the two posts in the ground over there.

George pointed to an area to one side of where the previous races had been run (or crawled). There, sunk into the ground were two wooden posts, about ten yards apart. Actually each post was really two 2 x 4s side by side, separated by about two inches. A pulley was mounted between the 2 x 4s, about a yard above the ground, on each post. A rough, hemp rope extended between the two posts, and over the pulleys. Large knots near the ends of the rope kept the rope fairly taut between the posts.

George said, "Now, ladies, here's how this is going to work. One by one you'll each race from one post to the other, straddling the rope. You'll start with your back touching one post. When I say 'go' you merely have to walk to the opposite post. As you might imagine, there are a couple of things I left out.

First the girls will put a little collar around your neck and clip your wrists to the back of it. Next, if you look at the post at the other end where you'll finish you can see a little hook about waist high facing this way. Before you start the girls will attach a pair of Japanese clover clamps to your nipples. When you get to the end you have to bend forward and catch the chain connecting the clamps on the hook and then pull backward until one of the clamps comes off your nipple. That's the end of your race.

We'll time you with a stop watch from start to finish. As I said before, the fastest two times will compete in a run-off race. Now line up and let's get started. Angie pushed her female sub forward to be the first one. The rope sagged a little in the middle between the two posts so she went to that point to step over and straddle the rope. She did it the wrong way so had to get off and do it again in order to face the right direction. At that location on the rope she could stand flat-footed and the rope was two or three inches below her vulva.

George said to her, "OK, uh, I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Sheila," was the only answer he got.

"All right, Sheila. Back up until your back touches this pole."

As she got nearer to the pole the rope got higher and higher until even on tip toes it was rubbing against her labia. Finally, by leaning backwards she could touch the post. One of the girls came and attached the collar and the wrist cuffs. The other put on the clover clamps.

Then George added, "One more thing. The girls will now hang five pound weights to each end of the rope to tighten it up." As soon as the weights were added the rope straightened up tightly along its entire length. Angie's sub groaned as the rough rope pushed up into her groin. The top of the pulley, over which the rope passed, pulled now by the five pound weight was several inches above crotch level of an average height woman. Even standing on tip toes couldn't keep the upward pressure of the rope from pressing into, and therefore irritating, the woman's vulva.

"Ready. Set. GO!"

Sheila, apparently realizing that the farther away from the pole she got the easier it would be, edged forward as quickly as she was able, even though the rough rope rubbed hard against her pussy lips. She grimaced through clenched teeth as she slowly made her way toward the opposite pole. As she did so the rope worked its way between her outer lips and started rubbing against her inner lips and clitoris. Now she moaned as she forced herself along. When she was about eight or ten feet away from where she had begun the pressure of the rope lessened, although even on her tip toes it still rubbed against her.

From that point she scurried along until she was about five feet away from the other pole. She slowed down, grimaced again and started what seem like an uphill climb. Actually she was on level ground but in order to advance she had to force the rope downward (lifting the five pound weight) and push forward until she was close enough to the pole to be able to bend down and catch the chain from the nipple clamps on the hook.

Inching forward on her tip toes, she leaned until the chain swung away from her body. She had to time the swinging of the chain with bending to lower it until she landed it on the hook. Then she quickly backed away so the hook captured the chain. Having done that she pulled back until the chain was taut and then gave a hard tug until, accompanied with a loud shriek, the clover clamp pulled off her right nipple.

George stopped his stop watch and made a note of the time. "Excellent job, Sheila. There's a large bottle of aloe lotion on the table over there. You might want to apply some where that nasty rough rope just scraped against you. Even better, you might want to have somebody else apply it for you." George paused while the group watching snickered at his last comment, and then continued. "Now let's have the next lady get ready."

That lady would be Julie. She mounted the rope in the middle as Sheila had done and backed up toward the pole where she would start. The girls fastened her wrists behind her head and attached the nipple clamps. They then attached the five pound weights at each end of the rope and George started her off.

Julie followed Sheila's example and hurried away from the starting post to a point where the rope didn't press so hard against her. She then tip toed toward the end point until the pressure began to get to her. "Ohh!. Aaagh! Shit!" She paused, took a deep breath, and then, determined, she forged forward toward the post ahead of her. We could see the rope biting in to her pussy as she forced the rope downward, lifting the weight on the other side of the pulley.

Finally she was close enough to the post to bend forward and, after several attempts, manage to catch the chain on the hook. Next, as Julie pulled away from the post, one of the clamps dislodged itself from a nipple. "Yeeeeowww!" Julie screamed.

George said, "Good work, Julie," as he wrote down her time. "Next."

There were thirteen more ladies to compete so George tried to hurry things up. Most of the rest repeated pretty much the same routine as the first two. Three of them, Leila included, quit in the middle so as not to have to endure any more chafing of their private parts.

After the last one finished, George announced the two with the best times. They would compete in the finals. "Sheila and Vicki. We'll give you five minutes to think about it, and then we'll begin."

I knew who Sheila was, but neither I nor anyone in our little group knew Vicki. I imagined that Sheila, being a sub to mean Angie, would have an advantage as far as pain tolerance went, but Vicki was an unknown quantity. Dom or sub? Straight or lesbian? We would soon find out.

In the meantime Suzie had been sitting next to me with her legs spread apart as I gently rubbed some aloe lotion on her pussy. It was raw looking and Suzie purred as I ministered to her. I noticed many others doing the same thing. Angie, ignoring Sheila's discomfort, had her attending to her sore sex. Bob was tending to Julie and Len to Leila, even though Leila only made it half way through the course.

"OK," George called. "Ready for the run-off."

Sheila and Vicki walked up and stood next to George, who said to them, "As you probably imagined, this race will be a little different than the last. First of all, you'll both be going at the same time. First one to the finish line wins. You probably noticed as you made your way across the course that the middle part had a board on the ground that you walked across. This time that board is gone and you'll see that it was covering a trench that slopes downward from each end until it's about six inches deep.

I could see from where I was standing to watch the proceedings that the trench was about twelve feet long and the deepest part was about eight feet long. At the center was a narrow board, painted white, which I assumed was the finish line. I also noticed that there was a concrete block at each end, right next to the posts and next to the blocks were two bricks, and then one brick, making little steps leading away from the posts.

"All right, ladies, each of you please go to a post at opposite ends of the rope. The girls will help you straddle the rope." Each girl had a small step ladder the ladies could use to be able to lift a leg over the rope. Both Sheila and Vicki straddled the rope, this time facing the pole, standing on the concrete block. From this height their sex was not touching the rope. First, the girls placed blindfolds over the women's eyes. Next their ankle cuffs were fastened together so they could only move a few inches apart, and their wrists fastened behind their necks.

Before the clamps were attached to the nipples, George said, "The rules are simple. You just have to walk backward until one of your feet touches the board one the ground, half way between the two poles. First one to touch the board wins. The other loses. That simple. OK, girls, time for the clamps."

A cord about eight feet long with a snap hook at the end hung from each pole. Before placing the clamps on the nipples each girl attached the snap hook to the chain that connected the clamps. When everything was in place, including the five pound weights at the ends of the ropes, George said, "Now be careful ladies, back down the two little steps behind you carefully until your feet are on the ground." Then he shouted out, "Ready. Set. GO!"

Sheila and Vicki immediately, but cautiously, stepped backward onto the first brick step and then onto the second, lower brick. By then the rope was pressing against their vulvae and their expressions reflected the discomfort. They each inched backward toward each other until they reached the point where the trench began and their bodies lowered, increasing the pressure from the rope. Right about then the cord running from the pole to the chain on the nipple clamps stretched to its limit and brought both ladies to a halt.

Realizing what had happened, although, being blindfolded, they had not been aware of this situation, then gritted their teeth and started gently pulling back away from the cord to dislodge one of the clamps. Sheila was able to free her left nipple first, letting out a scream because of the pain that ensued. She was then able to begin her backward progress again. She moved about a foot back before Vicki screamed as her right nipple was freed from its clamp.

Just then, though, Sheila came to a stop again. Now the clamp on her right nipple was pulling tight, causing excruciating pain. She screamed and swore again as she realized that she would have to pull against the clamp, tightening its grip on the nipple, before she could get rid of it and continue on toward the finish line. Meanwhile she was getting lower and lower in the trench, putting tremendous upward pressure from the rope onto her pussy.

Sheila sobbed as she struggled with the agony in her nipple and her pussy. Her clitoris, especially, was burning from the friction and chafing of the rope. She must have known that she was closing in on the finish line. Because Vicki hadn't screamed again, indicating that she had shed the second nipple clamp Sheila must also have realized that she was closer to the finish than Vicki.

Sheila seemed to sense victory was in her grasp and forced herself to back up even faster in spite of the pain she was inflicting on herself. The rope was invading her inner lips and vaginal opening as well as her clit. Standing to the side of Vicki and Sheila as they closed in on the board in the trench that marked the middle of the course they were on I could see how red their privates were Ouch. That has to hurt.

Finally Vicki screamed as her other nipple pulled out of its vise-like clamp. Both ladies stretched their feet as far back as their tethered ankle cuffs would allow trying to reach the finish line. Both ladies were moaning and crying in pain. One lady touched the board with her toe.

Sheila!

George yelled, "We have a winner ladies and gentlemen. Sheila!" Everybody applauded as Sheila was helped over the rope and had all her bondage removed.

Vicki, still standing in the trench, hands behind her head, ankles shackled together, crotch violated by the rope pressing hard against her vulva, couldn't move without some help. George looked at her and said, "Suzie, where are you. Need you one last time. Miss Vicki here needs her second place prize."

Suzie stepped forward, still wearing her dominatrix outfit which always provoked stares of admiration and awe, especially from the male bottoms. She had told me before that she didn't know if Vicki was a top or bottom so she would go easy on her. After the first blow from her whip landed on Vicki's back, Vicki didn't make a sound except when she turned her head and said to Suzie, "I can take much more, Mistress."

With that said, Suzie let her have two really strong lashes, one on each buttock, drawing out immediate welts. Then Vicki yelled.

Mildred joined George to give Sheila her prize for winning the contest, a fifty dollar gift certificate to another local restaurant in Knoxville. Then Mildred said to everyone, "That's all the guest participation entertainment we have, folks. Dinner will be ready shortly after the tables are set up under the tent. While we're waiting, George and I will give our annual demonstration of using a bull whip. If you'll all step over there where my bondage rack is, I'll get George ready to assume his submissive role.

Mildred, still wearing her dominatrix outfit, walked over to the rack which was two 4 x 4 posts about six feet apart and a 4 x 4 crosspiece stretching across between them, about eight feet above the ground. George was already there, waiting for her. He was now completely naked save for his collar and wrist and ankle cuffs. Mildred, standing on a small step ladder, quickly attached his wrists to chains hanging from the cross piece. She then attached his ankle cuffs to chains extending from the bottom of the posts. George was now spread-eagled, his hands and feet each about three feet apart.

Satisfied that George was in the proper position, she picked up a small pail and paint brush. Dipping the brush into the pail she painted a red circle about six inches in diameter on his back under the right shoulder. Then another under the left shoulder. She dipped the brush into the pail again and then painted similar circles on each of his buttocks. Walking around to his front as she dipped the brush again, she painted more circles, this time on his chest, with his nipples as the centers. Finally a little larger circle, this one with the base of his penis as the center.

Mildred put down the pail and brush, trading them for her bull whip. She faced all of the guests who had gathered nearby. "For those of you who have not been her before and seen my session with George, let me explain a little about this whip." She held it up and waved it around a little so everyone could see its size.

"If you don't know what you're doing with a single tail whip you can do some serious damage to the whipee. It's got to do with when the tip hits the target...before, during, or after the cracking sound. The safe way is after. Otherwise the whip can make serious lacerations in the skin which could result in permanent scarring, besides, of course, the excruciating pain. So I practice a lot...many hours actually...on an inanimate target. George is into pain, but only within reason. His safety and comfort level is one hundred percent my concern. That's why we'll be celebrating fifty years of marriage in a couple more years."

This brought applause from the onlookers along with some raucous cheers, mostly in support of George.

"Now let me see how close I can come to hitting the targets marked on his body, starting on his back."

Mildred eyeballed the distance she was standing from the target and then flipped the whip toward George, but not at him, checking the distance. Each time the whip cracked George winced and the crowd yelled their approval. When the first hit came, on George's right shoulder, right on the bullseye, the guests all cheered and George groaned. The next strike left a mark in the middle of the bullseye under his left shoulder. The onlookers' and George's reactions were the same as before.

After a few more cracks in the air for show, Mildred aimed lower, for George's buttocks. Again, her aim was right on. This time she struck each target three times, resulting in some mean-looking welts to form. The guests watching oohed and aahed as they may have started feeling some empathy for George. After undoing his ankle cuffs Mildred now stood on her little ladder to change George's tethers so that he was now facing his audience.

Standing back again she measured her distances again while everyone watching, including me, stared at the targets she had drawn on the front side of his body. The two around his nipples were not surprising but everyone seemed shocked to see the one encircling his cock and balls. Lots of quiet muttering could be heard among the group. After a few more cracks in the air close to George's chest, Mildred aimed for his left nipple. "Crack!" A direct hit. "Owww!" George yelled. A second strike followed, this one on his right chest, again landing within the bullseye. There followed a barrage of strikes, back and forth from one side of his chest to the other, most of them hitting the target.