Millville Ch. 29: DAY 1 AT THE CABIN

Story Info
Bob's friends learn the ropes at his cabin in the Smokies.
9.1k words
4.6
8.2k
3

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29

DAY ONE AT BOB'S CABIN

(Author's comment: This has been a long journey. I hope you have read the first 28 chapters. If you have not, I hope that you'll still enjoy this chapter and if you do, perhaps you'll go back to the beginning to see how we got here. Enjoy this first day in the Smoky Mountains.)

Friday morning Suzie and I pulled up in front of Len and Leila's apartment building a little after noon. We had both been able to get off work the whole day so we could leave earlier than we had planned. Len, however, had to work all morning so we didn't leave our home in Millville until 11:00 o'clock to make the drive to Knoxville where they live.

Suzie waited in the car while I went up to their apartment, figuring they could use some help carrying things. Because we were driving up to the Smoky Mountains they offered to bring the drinks for the weekend. Beer, wine, soft drinks, and water. Bob and Julie were supplying all the food that we would need. Other than that, all we needed were our BDSM toys and outfits, a little clothing, and out toiletries.

By 12:30 we were on our way. The GPS said it would take about two hours to get to Bob and Julie's cabin. We were all filled with anticipation and excitement. Susan said, "I had my usual lunch with Julie Wednesday and she said we should be prepared for anything up there and not to be too shocked by what we see and do. We should just go along with everything and enjoy whatever happens."

Leila said, "I don't know if that reassures me or scares me. After that Sybian party that Bob put on I'm a bit apprehensive about anything that he's in charge of."

Len said, "Yeh, Leila. But remember how it is that we're the ones going today. Remember who was able to put up with that shit the longest? Who was it? Suzie and who?"

"All right, Len," Leila answered. "You're right. We owe you and Suzie for this. Aren't we lucky to have such strong subs, Tom?"

"You bet," I replied.

We drove for an hour and when the GPS said that we were one hour from the cabin I told Suzie to call Bob and Julie. They wanted us to let them know about when to expect us so they would have things ready. Little did we know what that meant.

The rest of the way we all admired the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. The palette of colors was spectacular. Reds, oranges, yellow, and every once in a while some green evergreen trees thrown in. Around every curve a new vista appeared. Occasionally we would pass a small lake and the reflection of the trees in the water doubled the spectacle.

Leila said, "Wow. It's worth the drive up here just for the scenery. I wonder if it's this pretty where the cabin is."

Len replied "Even if it is, Bob probably won't let us spend too much time admiring it. I can't imagine him just taking us for a stroll around to look at the colors. The only red color he's interested in is whoever's skin he happens to be whipping."

I added, "Well, at least we can enjoy the view now, and then again on the way home. In between we'll just enjoy each other's company."

"Hear, hear," Leila said.

The GPS announced, "Arriving at Bob and Julie's" just as we reached the long driveway that led to the cabin. A mail box with their address painted on the side stood next to the road. The driveway was long and twisty, so you couldn't see the house until you rounded the final turn. There, beyond an open area large enough to park six or eight cars, was the cabin.

The four of us sat in the car just staring at the cabin. This mysterious place that we had heard about but with no details of what to expect. It looked like most of the houses/cabins we had passed on the way here in the Smokies. This was a large A-frame and looked to have a wing at the back running perpendicular to the main A-frame. It appeared to be larger than most of the nearby homes but from the outside, at least, very similar to them.

After a couple of minutes contemplating our home for the next two days, Bob emerged from the side of the cabin, carrying an armful of firewood. Seeing our car, he walked toward us. He was already in character, wearing his black leather pants and vest.

"Well, aren't you going to get out? You're right on schedule. Welcome to the Smoky Mountains, in all its autumn splendor."

Suzie said, "And splendiferous it certainly is. We were captivated by one beautiful view after another on the way up. No wonder you and Julie come up here."

"That's just one of the reasons. You'll see soon enough. Come on in Julie's tied up inside or else she would be out here to greet you. Leave your things out here. We'll get them later."

Bob led us to the front door, stood aside, and said, "After you."

I took the lead, turned the knob and pushed the door wide open so everyone could see in.

"Oh my God!" all four of us gasped as we stared at Julie, standing ten feet in front of us.

She was naked, save for her slave collar, and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Her legs were spread wide apart with a spreader bar and her arms spread high above her head, attached by her wrist cuffs to two cables that extended high up toward the ceiling of the A-frame. Julie was blindfolded, gagged with a ball gag, and her ears were covered with earphones. She didn't seem to realize that we were there.

Bob said, "She can't see or hear anything so she won't realize that you guys are here already. Why don't each of you go up and kiss her nipples. She'll think it's me. Go on."

That caught us off guard! My first thought was that this was Bob's way of getting us to interact with each other sexually as he had talked about at our dinner together. I even wondered if he and Julie hadn't set it up to do just that. Regardless of the motive, I jumped at the chance as I had long admired Julie's middle-aged breasts that had held up pretty well over her forty something years. To put my lips on them now was already worth the drive up there.

Needless to say I was first in line, followed by Len. Leila and Suzie followed, a little reluctantly, especially Suzie, who said, "I've known Julie many years and although she's my best friend, I never dreamt I'd be doing this." She then planted gentle kisses on the tips of Julie's nipples.

"That was a nice 'hello' from each of you," Bob said, "even though I'm sure Julie doesn't know it was you four. She'll know soon, though. But first I'm going to let you greet her even more intimately before I take off her blindfold."

Suzie whispered to me, "What's that mean. How intimate can we get like this, do you suppose?"

"Beats me. Just watch and go along with whatever he has in mind. Can't hurt, can it?"

"No, I guess not."

We all watched as Bob walked over to the wall and reached for a switch. Suddenly we heard a motor running above us near the ceiling.

Suzie blurted out, "Look! It's lifting her up!"

It was indeed lifting her up off the ground. The two cables to which her wrist cuffs were attached were slowly pulling Julie's arms upward. We later would learn that her wrist cuffs were what's called "suspension cuffs", designed to distribute the weight of one's body around the wrist area so as not to cause any harm. When her feet, which were still spread wide apart, were about three feet above the floor, Bob pulled the switch, stopping the motor.

"Now I'm sure Julie would love it if you would all finish your greeting with a nice sensual kiss on her pussy. A little tongue action would be nice, too. She'll know it's not me if the tongue's not involved."

Without any hesitation this time I was first up again. Bob had stopped raising her when her pussy was just below my mouth level. I took a good close look at her waxed mons and labia before planting a kiss there, followed by a couple of long licks from back to front. Julie made a few soft sounds through her gag as I did that.

I stepped away and Len followed my lead, with similar results. Then Leila and Suzie completed the greeting. When Suzie stepped forward Bob said to her, "Remember in the car, Suzie, what Julie said? Something like, she should be so lucky to be going down on you. Well, here's your chance to see what she was looking forward to doing to her best friend."

Suzie took a minute to digest what Bob had just told her, and then strode up to Julie, whose vulva, which was just slightly higher than Suzie's mouth, had opened up from the attention the other three had paid it. Suzie studied it for a minute and then went to work with her lips and tongue. She was not just greeting it, she was eating it. It wasn't long before Julie started moaning in earnest. The rest of us thought Suzie was going to make her orgasm, but she stopped short and backed away.

"My, my, Suzie. When you decide to do something you don't hold back, do you?"

"I guess not, Bob. I always say that if you're going to do something, do it right`."

"Alright, guys. I think it's time we let Julie know that you're here." He pulled the switch and lowered Julie gently to the ground. "Len, why don't you unfasten her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar?"

Len crouched down to unsnap the bar from Julie's cuffs. In so doing he managed to slide a hand up and down Julie's leg, to about mid-thigh. I glanced at Leila and saw a scowl on her face. Her beloved sub was taking some liberties. I expect he would suffer for having done that. I couldn't blame Len, though. Julie has very sexy gams and by then we were all pretty aroused.

Bob motioned for us all to be quiet as he removed the headphones from Julie's ears. When he removed the gag and then finally the blindfold Julie shrieked as she saw us all standing right in front of her. "Oh, my God! You're here. How long have you been here? How embarrassing to see me this way. Bob. You rascal. You set this whole thing up, didn't you?"

"I'll have to admit. I did have something to do with it. Anybody complaining, though?"

Julie answered, "Not me. But all the time I thought it was you playing with me. It was these guys?"

I answered for everyone. "Yep. We're guilty. Taking advantage of a poor, helpless, gorgeous, sexy woman. Our way of saying 'Hi, Julie. We're here.' Hope you're not mad."

"Mad? Hell no. But I do want to know who the last person was licking my pussy. My God, I want more of that. For a bunch of guys who weren't sure about touching other people sexually you did alright. Now, Bob, can you undue my arms? They're getting sore and I want to give all these folks a big hug."

As soon as Julie was free of her bonds she gave each of us a "hello" hug. It was kind of strange/awkward, her being naked and us being clothed, but that would soon change.

Bob said, "Let's get your things from the car and get you settled in for the weekend. We'll give you the Cook's tour of the place."

The three men went to the car and managed to bring in everything in one trip. The cooler with the beer and other beverages went right to the kitchen. We left the other things by the stairs that lead to the second story of the rear wing of the cabin.

Leila said, "Hey, guys, look at all the stuff they have in this room." She was referring to the main A-frame part of the house where we had entered. "Oh, I'm going to have such fun with Len in this place."

Julie told Bob to explain to us how the cables she was fastened to work.

"When The Mill Club purchased the old saw mill and made their plans to redo the place for our club, there was lots of equipment, of course, that the Club couldn't use. It was right around the time that Julie and I were making the plans to build this cabin. I saw the possibility of using the winches that were used to lift and transport the heavy logs through the cutting area. I was able to persuade our board of directors to let me have two of them since the Club had no use for them.

"I had a mechanical engineer...the same guy who designed the Vitruvian Man at the Club...design the system you see above you here. I just had to be sure that cross beam it rests on was large enough to support lots of weight. I'm assured that it can hold a thousand pounds, and the winches were designed to lift logs that weigh more than that.

"As you can see, the pulleys that the cables from the two winches go over are on a track so they can move from the center toward the ends of the beam, about four feet on each side. The beam is around fourteen feet above the floor. So you can see, with two cables going up and down, and side to side, there are lots of possibilities for our BDSM play. We'll explore many of them this weekend. By the way, I have several sets of the suspension cuffs which you'll need to support your weight...even a lightweight like our petite Suzie here."

Julie said, "Let me show them the rest of the stuff, Bob."

"Sure, Hon. After all, you're the expert, having spent many hours attached to most of the paraphernalia."

"That's true. You just design or build all this stuff but you never know how it feels to be fastened to or locked in them. Come on guys, follow me. I'll show you our equipment and then maybe you can all get those clothes off. I'm starting to feel self-conscious here."

The four of us followed Julie around the perimeter of the room. She showed us the various attachment points that were screwed into the walls at varying heights, a spanking bench which at the time had Bob's Sybian strapped on top of it, a platform with a vertical pole rising from it and a dildo on the top, a large coffee table with attachment points all around it in front of a sofa, and several other devices. On one wall hung about a dozen different impact implements.

Julie said, "But the main thing is the cables coming from that beam above. Just wait until you see what we can do with those. Now let's take your things upstairs and I'll show you your rooms."

I said, "Don't let me forget. I want to ask Bob how he managed to rig up that Sybian to do all that stuff we had to endure at your party."

While Bob was busy tending the fire we followed Julie up the stairs to the second floor of the wing behind the A-frame. The guest rooms were what you might expect in a mountain cabin...simply furnished with just a bed, small chair, and dresser. I noticed that the bed had eye-bolts attached to the frame at each corner. We each put our things down in our respective rooms and then went to see the master bedroom.

"This is Bob's and my room. You can see it's set up for some play time."

The bed was a king size brass bed, not unlike Julie's and mine at home. That in itself was an invitation for bondage and what else that can lead to. I was surprised to see a large cage in one corner.

"You spend a lot of time in there?" I asked, pointing to the cage.

Julie answered, "Not too much. Mostly when Bob has had his way with me and he wants me out of his way for a while. Although I've spent a couple of whole nights in it."

"Jesus," I said. "I can't imagine ever not wanting you next to me in bed all night. What's wrong with that man?"

"I don't know. He's your friend. Ask him."

"I just might."

"Now, why don't you guys get out of those clothes and get comfortable? I have to do some stuff in the kitchen for dinner. Bob has the place nice and warm now so you won't need any clothes hiding your attractive bodies. Be sure and wear your cuffs and collars. Shouldn't need anything else."

I opted to wear my leather cod piece. I didn't see why I, being a self-proclaimed dom, should roam around with my junk flapping around. I made sure, though, that Suzie, my wife and sub, remained naked.

Len and Leila went downstairs first, I noted that Len was naked except for the ball spreader around the top of his scrotum. Leila wore her complete dominatrix outfit. Thigh-high boots with four inch stiletto heels, an open-crotch bikini and open-nipple bra, all in black leather. As Suzie and I reached the main room Leila was fastening Len to one of the walls. His arms were stretched to the sides and his legs spread apart. He was facing the wall.

Bob, who by now had a roaring fire going so the whole house was cozy warm, said, "Hey, Leila. You don't waste any time, do you?"

She answered, "You bet I don't. I've been waiting to come up here ever since your party and I want to make the most of it. I don't know about Len, but I've been dreaming of all the things we might be able to do up here. From what I've seen I won't be disappointed."

"I hope not. Just wait, though. I have lots of ideas for the weekend."

"Tell Julie I'll be there to help her in a few minutes. First I need to warm up Len's ass." She went to the wall where Bob's display of impact toys hung and selected a leather paddle with holes in it. "This should do," she said to no one in particular. She started slowly and gradually picked up the tempo and the harshness of the blows to Len's butt cheeks. Soon they were pink and a little later red. By that time Len was howling with each blow.

"I hope there are no neighbors within shouting distance. I'd rather not use a gag on Len. I rather enjoy hearing his screams. That's enough for now. No. Maybe five more on each side." The next ten strokes were harder than any of the others and Len screamed even louder. "Ah. Music to my ears. Now Len, my pain slut, I'll leave you here while I go help Leila. You do want to eat tonight, don't you?"

With that she picked up a fastener with two one pound weights attached and hooked it onto the ring on Len's ball spreader. "There. That'll give you something to remind you of how your beautiful goddess is slaving away in the kitchen for your pleasure." She walked toward the kitchen with a grin on her face.

Not knowing where to begin, Suzie and I looked around the main A-frame room, considering all the possibilities for play. I led her over to where Julie had been attached to the cables when we arrived. We looked up and studied the mechanism which Bob had explained to us earlier. Seeing us there Bob came over to us. "Want to see how it all works?" he asked.

I answered, "Sure. It looks kind of complicated."

"Not really." He went to the wall switch and lowered one of the cables so it was around waist height. Then he attached a spreader bar to it with two chains, one attached to each end of the bar. He took one of Suzie's wrists and hooked her cuff to one end of the bar and then did the same with her other wrist. Next he got a small platform from the corner of the room. It was about six inches high and he had Suzie step onto it.

While I was admiring Suzie's lithe, sexy body, imagining how it would look if Bob raised her arms up with the cable Like Julie's were earlier, Bob grabbed my wrist and pulled it over to the spreader bar. Before I knew what was happening he had my wrists attached to the ends of the bar right next to Suzie's, with the front of our bodies facing each other.

"Wait a second, Bob. What are you doing? I don't need to be tied to your contraption to see how it works."

Bob replied, "Oh, you're wrong, Tom. There are so many possibilities and many of them require at least two people." As he talked he walked over to the wall switch. "Just wait and see. Actually you're going to like it." Then he added in a low mumble, "Some of it, anyway." He flicked the switch and, as we heard the soft murmur of the electric winch above our heads, our arms were raised above our heads until our feet barely reached the floor, or, in Suzie's case, the platform.

"Perfect," Bob said. "That platform's just the right height for Suzie."

I immediately thought of the couple bound similarly at the Mill Club Gala. Bob brought over some lengths of bondage rope and wrapped it around our legs so our lower bodies were secured together. With our wrists attached to the same points on the spreader bar our upper bodies were pretty close also. I looked into Suzie's eyes and she was peering back at mine. They seemed to be saying, "What have we gotten ourselves into?"