Millville Ch. 29: DAY 1 AT THE CABIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie didn't hesitate to come over to me, picking up the flogger. "You're just lucky my whip isn't one of the choices here, Tom," she said. She started flogging my upper back. I was glad she chose the flogger with its somewhat forgiving soft strands, and also that she used it on my back because I was sure most of the others would be working on my ass.

The other four followed, alternating between the crop and the paddle, and, just as I had thought, the next forty strokes were all on my butt. I'm sure I entertained everybody with my screams. At last it was over and I was released from the bench. I returned to my seat but decided to remain standing.

Julie said, "Stay standing, Tom. I need you to serve this pudding to everyone." I looked for individual dishes to serve it in and a serving spoon to dish it out with, but saw none. Sensing my confusion, she explained further, "You are the serving spoon, so to speak, Tom. I think that you should have yours first before the others. Maybe that'll get your mind off what must be a very sore butt.

"So," she continued as she approached me with a large bowl of very dark, gooey, chocolate pudding. "Dip your spoon...I mean cock...into this." She held the bowl so my cock was just above the pudding, and then slowly raised it until my balls and cock were touching the pudding. "Push it down, Tom, so it's all coated with pudding. Oh, look! You're getting a hard-on. Anything to get a bigger portion, huh?"

I was embarrassed, but couldn't help myself. The feeling of the pudding on my cock plus the whole idea was turning me on. "How'm I going to eat this?"

"Maybe Suzie can help. Stand next to him, Suzie, with your legs apart. Now, Tom, get as much pudding on your cock as you can, then put it next to Suzie's pussy. Close your legs, Suzie. Now slide your cock out so the pudding stays between her legs. That's it.

"OK, Suzie. Lie down on the coffee table and hold your legs up and spread them apart. Perfect. There's your dessert, Tom. Help yourself."

Licking my lips I said, "Don't mind if I do. Sure looks yummy!"

After I had licked Suzie clean Julie told me to stand up and she held the pudding bowl under my cock again. "All right, Tom, dip it in. This will be Suzie's portion."

Susan licked me like a lollipop and then sucked until I was clean. Leila said, "I'm next, Tom. Scoop a big glob for me."

I did my best and then Leila started slowly savoring the pudding. Len told her, "Give him your special BJ, Leila. Get him good and hard so there'll be more for me. I'm next in line."

I was enjoying the special BJ but wasn't looking forward to Len putting my pudding-covered cock in his mouth. Nor Bob, who was right behind Len. I'm a heterosexual dominant male and here I've just been spanked fifty times by men and women and now I'm going to have two men sucking my cock. Next thing I'll be sucking their cocks and having my ass fucked.

I survived serving everyone their pudding and decided it wasn't all that traumatic an experience. In fact, if I'd been blindfolded I probably wouldn't have known who was who. Sometimes our minds get in the way of our enjoyment, I guess.

Julie said, "I think that's all the activities for today. Bob and I are sure glad that you're here with us for the weekend. Have a good night. You should have everything you need in your rooms, including lots of attachment points to keep your subs in line if you so desire. Tomorrow's another day and promises to be filled with more fun and excitement. We'll see you in the morning,"

Len and Leila went upstairs to their room and Suzie and I, after saying our "good nights" to everyone, went to ours. Suzie said, "Let's jump in the shower, Tom. I don't mind having some pudding and your saliva on my pussy still, but your cock has a good mixture of everyone's saliva. I love yours, but I don't need a medley of our friends' juices."

We got in the shower together and each of us washed the other's pudding-covered parts. We agreed that the cleanup was the best part of the dessert. Suzie commented on my very red ass and offered to follow our shower with an aloe lotion gentle massage on the affected area. I didn't argue, but did suggest that I would do the same for her later because I had some plans now that we were alone. Her eyes lit up at the suggestion that the day's fun was going to continue.

After Suzie gave me my butt massage I told her to put her cuffs back on. Then I told her we should practice in case I have to serve the pudding again the next day. "But we don't have any pudding here, Tom," she mentioned.

"That's OK. We can pretend, just like you pretended you were my dom when you flogged me."

"But, Tom. I didn't have a choice. We were all playing the game and had to follow the rules."

"Rules, rules. I will say you went a little easy on me for which I thank you. Don't expect me to return the favor, though. Don't ever forget who's the sub when we're in our play time."

"Oh, I won't. Especially since I absolutely love being your sub. Right now I'm getting turned on just talking about it."

"Good," I said. "Now get on your knees and work on licking some pudding off my cock. There's plenty on my balls too. Don't forget that."

As much as I enjoyed her feasting on the imaginary pudding I had to stop her before I had an orgasm. I wasn't ready to end this act yet. "That's enough, bitch. Now get up on the bed. Lie on your back with your arms over your head. I hooked her wrist cuffs to the attachment points at the corners of the headboard. "Now it's my turn to eat some pudding...and some pussy.

She spread her legs so I could lie between them and get my tongue working. Without the pudding coating her vulva I could taste her natural juices which were flowing freely. I preferred them to the pudding, to tell the truth. I wanted a better angle so I took her ankles and pulled them back toward the headboard. There were chains hanging from the attachment points on the bed so I hooked Suzie's ankle cuffs to them, tight enough to lift her rear end off the bed, her legs spread wide apart. Now I had perfect access to her pussy and soon was lapping up the imaginary pudding. I was in heaven and from the sounds she was making, so was Suzie. My fingers searched the folds inside her for hidden pudding and she urged me to keep looking. Meanwhile I licked her clitoris clean and then began gently nibbling until her body let me know that she was about to go over the edge. I called off the search before she went over the top and we both lay there relaxing.

"I wanted, no, needed to cum so badly, Tom. Why didn't you let me? That was cruel."

"It wasn't time, Babe. I have more plans for tonight. Just relax and enjoy."

We lay next to each other quietly. Suddenly Suzie said, "What's that noise? Sounded like someone screaming."

"I think it was Len. Next door. I expect Leila's got him tied up somehow and is starting her routine with him. Actually I believe she said something about getting him for the way he seemed to lust over you. She's very possessive of him."

"I've noticed. It's not my fault, is it?"

"No, Suz. You can't help it if you're drop dead beautiful and shamefully sexy. Any red-blooded man would lust over you."

Just then we heard more yelling. This was a woman's voice. "Sounds like Bob and Julie are at it, too. This place must be a chorus of screams when it's full. Time to find out, I guess,"

I said, getting off the bed and retrieving my leather paddle from my bag. "Let's see if you three can harmonize."

"Pow! Pow! Snap! Slap! Crack! POW!"

"Ohh! Ouch! Oooh! Yeeeow! OUCH!" The sounds of the paddle landing on Suzie's ass were accompanied by her own sounds, all of which blended nicely with the screaming we heard from the others on this floor. I paddled away until Suzie's ass was a bright red and tears were streaming down her face. I felt between her legs and she was drenched with her juices.

Now she really was ready. I slapped her pussy a few times with my open hand and then pinched her clit with my fingers. She yelled as loud as I've ever heard her. Sliding up her body my cock entered her easily. Must have been the pudding. I knew I wouldn't last long after all that had transpired today. Neither would Suzie, I was sure.

I pounded into her, listening to her pleas to push even harder. With my right hand I grabbed her left nipple and squeezed hard and then twisted it. This pushed her over and she hollered long and loud as her whole body spasmed and my cock expelled its load at the same time. Suzie's orgasm lasted a few minutes before she settled into a semi-conscious state of bliss. I was wiped out and could only lie still, my heart pounding, for many minutes.

Our neighbors were still at it, but I doubted that they would surpass the commotion that we made. We'll have to compare notes with our neighbors in the morning.