Millville Ch. 29: DAY 1 AT THE CABIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Bob. We get the picture. I can see a lot of variations on this theme. You can let us down now."

"Not so fast, old buddy. Remember that night at our house when I had Julie and Suzie attached like this? And you and I both gave them good paddlings? I recall Julie telling me later that Suzie had told her that you said you were a little jealous of the two women being tied naked together and you wished one of them could be you. Of course you had to say you'd prefer it be Suzie that you were tied to but you and I both know being tied to either of our hard-bodied wives would be an incredible turn-on. You remember all that, pal?"

"Yeh. I guess I do remember that. It was a turn on, all right. And I have to admit. Right now this feels pretty good."

Suzie added, "It feels good to me, too, Bob. I love being skin on skin with Tom. In fact it's turning me on a little. Especially feeling some swelling happening to Tom down below."

"Good," Bob said. "Seems like you're both enjoying this togetherness. Next'll be the real test. Just like at my house, we'll warm up your back sides a bit. First, though, I'll wrap another rope around your waists to keep you real close." Once Suzie's and my bodies were snuggled tightly against each other from the legs to our chests, Bob strolled over to the rack on the wall and took a flogger and a leather paddle.

He stepped behind Suzie and began flogging her on her back. He began with light strokes, gradually increasing until she started making soft sounds with each blow. Then he lowered his aim until he was striking her buttocks. When her sounds let him know that he was beginning to cause some pain he stopped and walked around us until he was behind me. He started the same routine. First my back, and then my ass. I started yelling almost right away. Enough so that Leila came out from the kitchen to see what was happening.

When Leila saw us she immediately went over to Len and unfastened him from the wall. "You've got to see this," she said to him. "Bob's got Tom and Suzie tied together and he's beating them. It's quite an arrangement he's fixed up. Look."

Len said, "Doesn't look like Tom's enjoying it much, does it?"

"Hard to tell. You don't look like you're enjoying a lot of things I do to you, but your cock usually tells me otherwise. Can't see Tom's cock the way they're tied together."

Bob went back to Suzie's backside and started using the paddle on her butt, striking her harder and harder until she finally screamed out, at which point he went back to Tom. When Tom was really screaming bloody murder, Bob quit. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? The pain must have been tempered by the close feeling you had together like that."

"Just untie us, please, Bob," I said.

"Oh, not yet, Tom. Want to show you one more thing we can do with this." He bent down, took off my ankle cuffs, and then replaced them with another pair of his. "These are heavier and stronger than yours, Tom." I had no idea what was going on at that point. He lowered the spreader bar a few inches, untied the ropes encircling Suzie and me, and had her step off her little platform. Next he unfastened my wrists, had me turn around so my back was facing Suzie, and refastened my wrists together at the center of the bar. Then he attached the second cable...the one that could move to the other side of the room...to my new, heavy duty ankle cuffs.

I was now separated from Suzie with my wrists attached to one cable and my ankles to another. Bob left us to walk back to the wall switch. Meanwhile Len and Leila were standing by watching, no doubt also wondering what Bob was up to. He said to them, "Stick around, Len and Leila. I can use your help soon."

I was not a happy camper, not having any idea what Bob had in store. He raised the spreader bar a little until Suzie was stretched to the limit, her feet flat on the floor. I stood with my back to her, not stretched as she was due to the difference in our heights and the fact that my arms were together and hers were spread apart.

Suddenly the winch controlling the cable attached to my ankles sprang into action. I took little steps forward as my feet were pulled, until there was no more slack and my feet were lifted off the ground. Now I was suspended from my wrists and ankles. The cable pulling my feet continued rising until my body was bent in two, my hands and feet at the same height.

"Whoa, Bob," I called out in panic. "I don't trust this thing to hold me up here. That's enough!"

"Don't be a sissy, Tom. This thing will hold one ton logs. It'll certainly hold you. Just enjoy the ride. You enjoyed being on the Vitruvian Man wheel at the Club, didn't you?"

"Yes," I answered. "But that was different. I was strapped onto that thing. There was no way I could fall from it. This is different." As I continued pleading my case with Bob the winch continued pulling the cable and with it my feet higher until my whole body was almost vertical. At that point Bob stopped the winch and came over to me and unfastened my wrist cuffs. I was now hanging upside down, my head six or eight feet above the ground. Helpless. "This feels so weird. The blood'll all go to my head."

"You'll be fine. The best is still to come," Bob reassured me. I didn't find that reassuring, though.

Back at the wall, Bob turned on the winch again, this time lowering me and moving me toward Suzi until my groin was touching Suzie's head. When I calmed down enough to take in my surroundings I realized that my face was right in front of Suzie's snatch. Bob came over and attached another spreader bar to Suzie's ankles which forced her up on her tip-toes. It also exposed her pussy to me. He then fastened my arms together behind Suzie's waist.

As strange and uncomfortable as I felt hanging upside down by my ankles, I couldn't resist getting my tongue busy between Suzie's legs. She reciprocated by taking my now hard erection into her mouth. Bob, in the meantime, had gotten a flogger and paddle and handed them to Len and Leila with instructions to use them on Suzie and me. "Distract them to keep them from cumming`. Don't want anyone, especially the guys, to cum until play time's over for the day."

"Gotcha," Leila said, taking the paddle and walking around behind me. She didn't hold back, paddling my butt hard. With Suzie sucking on my cock and Leila paddling my behind I had very mixed feelings. Len hesitated a bit, but soon started flogging Suzie's back, eventually lowering his aim to include her cute, tight butt. Soon Suzie and I were both making enough noise to cause Julie to come out of the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "What have you done, Bob? I like the arrangement up there. I hope they're enjoying it too. Maybe after dinner you and I can do that. I could get really turned on. Bedtime will be something else after that."

"Not tonight, sweetie. After dinner's not a good time for upside down activities. I have ideas for tomorrow, though, that will be fun. I also have a game that we can all play tonight after dinner."

"OK," Julie said. "For now, can you finish up here in maybe fifteen minutes? Time for some wine and hors d'oeuvres and then supper."

Bob answered, "That sounds great. I don't think Tom can take more than another ten minutes of the paddling Leila's giving him anyway. Listen to him squeal. Such a wimp."

Leila said, "You should talk, Bob. I haven't seen you volunteering for sub duties. Except maybe at Mildred's. And you clearly weren't happy about that. Tom, on the other hand, took it like a man. Even had a good hard-on...like he was enjoying it. He does scream a lot, though. He's not as tough as his wife. Leonard, put a little muscle into that flogging. I want to hear Suzie make some noise."

Bob finally called it quits and lowered me down to the ground. It took a little time for me to regain my balance and then I realized that I had a very sore butt to go along with my raging hard-on. I might need a cushion to sit on during dinner I. Leila and Suzie went to the kitchen to help Julie bring in the before dinner refreshments. The three men sat on the sofa and chairs that surrounded a large coffee table in one corner of the room.

Suzie was the first in, carrying a tray with six wine glasses and one bottle each of red and white wines. Next came Leila, carrying bowls of dips and a bottle of ranch dressing. Finally, Julie entered with a platter of small pieces of raw carrots and celery, and two types of crackers. Bob stood up and said, "Tom, will you pour the wine? I think you know by now who likes what type. Len, you can move the rest of the dishes to the edge of the coffee table, please."

When that had all been done, Bob said, "All right, Julie I think there's room on the table for you to get into position now." Julie, who was completely naked now, not even wearing her cuffs or collar, crawled up onto the coffee table, turned over and stretched out her body, lying on her back.

Bob picked up the bowl of hummus dip and with a soup spoon scooped some and spread it on Julie's left breast. Her right breast he covered with spinach dip. Next he poured a little ranch dressing on her belly, filling her navel and letting it spill toward her mons. The rest of us watched in wonder as Bob spread our feast on his wife's beautiful body. Tom had poured the wine and the bottles and the bowls of dips had been placed on the floor under the table.

"OK, folks. Dig in. Help yourself to crackers and scoop as much dip as you like. If you want the veggies just tell Julie what you want and she'll stick one in her pussy for you to retrieve with your mouth. It'll be easier to reach them if you pull her legs up and apart before diving in. Then, keeping it in your mouth, dip the carrot or celery in the ranch dressing. Let's see if we can keep the dressing from running down to the table. I think I'll start with a carrot, please, Julie."

Poor Julie didn't get much to eat this way, but nonetheless she seemed to be enjoying the process as much as we were. We did help her lift her head once in a while to have something to eat and drink. After about a half hour we had had enough and helped Julie up. She went upstairs to her bathroom to clean up her body while the rest of us cleaned up the mess we had made.

When Julie came downstairs, this time dressed in a black-strap leather teddy that did little to cover anything, and with her cuffs on again, Leila and Suzie had gotten dinner ready. The dining room table was set and a steaming bowl of spaghetti Bolognese was awaiting our arrival. There were towels on each chair, as there had been where we ate our carrots and celery from Julie's pussy. The towels were standard protocol for people sitting with bare butts.

Bob poured us each another glass of wine, reminding us that this was all we could have for that day. He thanked the girls, especially his wife, for all their work preparing the evening's food. Holding up his glass for a toast, he said, "To Julie, who worked had getting ready for this weekend with our favorite friends, and especially for her novel way of serving the hors d'oeuvres."

"Hear, hear," everyone shouted, holding up their glasses toward Julie.

Julie said, "Thank you everyone. Actually it was kind of fun. But I mainly wanted to set the tone for the rest of the weekend. We're going to do some crazy things, and I hope you'll all participate. Tonight, after dinner, we're going to play cards, and finally, we'll go to our rooms and see what mischief we can get into before going to sleep. Now, dig in!"

The spaghetti was delicious, and was accompanied by a nice healthful salad. Unfortunately we had to eat everything off of ordinary dinner plates rather than a gorgeous body. But, then, you can't have everything, and we certainly had lots this weekend.

Julie stood up to start clearing the table, but first announced, "That's it for dinner. Dessert will have to wait. In a while we'll play the card game. First let's rest up. It's been a busy, long day for all of us. Why don't we go upstairs to our rooms, rest up, wash up and come downstairs, say, in an hour. We'll play around the coffee table. But I won't be decorating it this time. Please everybody be naked except for their cuffs. See you all in an hour."

Bob and Julie stayed in the kitchen to clean up while the rest of us went upstairs to our respective rooms. Suzie said to me, "I'm going to take a shower. I feel grubby after that long ride, being flogged while you were upside down eating me out and I blew you, and eating from Julie's pussy. God, what else do they have in store for us tonight?"

"I can't imagine, but I bet it'll be some card game. Can't be strip poker cuz we'll all be naked to start with. Maybe it'll be unstrip poker where we put clothes back on."

"I doubt that. But being naked probably tells you something about the game. I doubt if we'll be playing for money. Now, about my shower. Care to join me?"

"You bet I do," I said.

We spent a lot of time in the shower, mostly caressing each other's soapy butts which were still smarting from the spankings we received while tied together downstairs. We talked about the cabin and what we had done since arriving and what we might be doing during the rest of our stay. We were both incredibly turned on and I was all for having sex right there in the shower, but Suzie reminded me of Bob's admonition. "No sex until bedtime, after all the day's activities are done. We need everyone good and horny."

I told Suzie, "Then you better stop washing my hard-on because it's about to spurt." She quickly let it go and gave my buns a couple of hard swats instead.

We rinsed off and then dried each other. We still had a half hour before we were due downstairs and since we didn't have to dress for the occasion we just lay on the bed, holding hands, thinking about this strange weekend.

When we heard Len and Leila heading downstairs we got up, put on our wrist and ankle cuffs, and joined everyone around the coffee table. Bob and Julie were already sitting on the sofa and the rest of us arranged ourselves in the other chairs.

Bob said, "I'll let Julie explain the rules since she made them up." Sitting on the table were a deck of playing cards, a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Does everybody know the basics of poker?" Julie started. Everyone nodded in assent. "Good. That makes this easier. We're going to play ten hands of draw poker. Nothing wild. No betting. You get five cards. Discard once and get new cards to replace the discards. Best hand wins. Lowest hand loses. Loser goes to the spanking bench over there," she said, pointing to the corner in the other side of the room. "Len moved the Sybian off of it for this game. The winner gets to spank the loser who will be bent over the bench. With what? You ask. How much? You ask.

"The winner draws one card from the deck. If it's a 2, 3, 4, or 5 it's a paddle. 6, 7, 8, or 9 it's a flogger. 10, Jack, Queen, or King it's a riding crop. Ace is a bamboo cane.

"Finally, the winner draws one more card. 2 through 9, the number of strokes is double whatever number was drawn. 10 or a face card is ten strokes. Ace is twenty strokes.

"That's it. Any questions? No? OK. Let's begin." Handing the deck to me she said, "Tom, why don't you deal first?"

I shuffled the cards and let Julie, who was sitting to my right, cut them. Then I dealt, starting with Suzie on my left, until each player had five cards.

Julie said, "All right. Remember, we don't bet. So discard as many cards as you want."

I dealt each player as many cards as they had discarded, including three to myself. I had two nines and was hoping to draw another. No such luck.

Julie said, "Everybody can put their hands down for us all to see."

I could see that my two nines wasn't going to win. Bob had two pairs but since Len had three Jacks, he was the winner. But who was the loser?

Suzie said, "I have 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. That's almost a straight. Doesn't that count for anything?"

Julie answered. "Yes, it does, girlfriend. It counts for a losing hand. So, lucky Leonard. He gets to go to work on your cute, tight, butt. Now don't get jealous, Leila. Len, draw a card to see what implement you get to use."

Len drew the 4 of clubs. Suzie said, "That's not fair! That was the card I needed to make a straight."

Julie retorted, "Too bad. It just means that Len gets to use the paddle. Now why don't you choose the next card to see how many swats he gets?"

Suzie reluctantly pulled a card out of the deck. "8 of hearts," she announced.

"Double that and you get sixteen strokes with the paddle. Everyone see how this works? OK, Suz. Get over to the bench and bend over it."

Bob fastened her ankles and wrists so that she was bent over the padded bench with her arms and legs spread apart and fastened near the floor on each side.

Len picked up the leather paddle that lay with the other three weapons on a table next to the bench. He gently rubbed the paddle on Suzie's buttocks, sizing up his target.

Julie yelled across the room, "Hurry up, Len. This isn't supposed to be romantic. We have nine more rounds to do tonight and the sooner we finish the more time we'll all have upstairs for some real fun."

Leila added, "Yeh, Len. Get a move on. I'm watching every move you make and I'll remember how you treat Suzie when I get you upstairs."

With those admonitions Len started some serious paddling until the sixteen strokes were delivered. By that time Suzie was yelling with each one and her ass was red. Bob unfastened her cuffs and she returned to her seat next to me. I handed her the deck and she prepared to deal. Once again I was dealt a pair. Sixes this time, so again I threw away three cards. Suzie gave me another six this time. That's bound to win this hand, I thought. Who would I like to thrash?

No such luck. Leila had all clubs. "Flush beats three of a kind," she declared. Julie was the loser with her highest card being a Jack. Leila drew an Ace so she would use the cane on Julie, who wasn't happy about that. She moaned as she drew the card that would determine how many strokes she would get with the cane. She heaved a sigh of relief when she turned her card over and it was a three.

Julie said, "That's six, Leila. Disappointed?"

"You got that right!" was her answer.

It didn't take more than six for Leila to leave red lines across Julie's buns. She didn't hold back. And so it went for eight more hands.

Julie stood up when the game was seemingly over, having played the ten hands. "Now we'll see what the results are. As you probably noticed, I've been keeping track of each hand, and how many strokes each of you received. Whoever got the least strokes deserves one more chance to catch up. It turns out that tonight Tom didn't come in last in any of the hands, so he had zero strokes to suffer. He wins the booby prize. Put him on the bench, Bob.

I protested. "Wait a minute. That's not fair. Just because I played well enough not to come in last I shouldn't be punished. And you didn't tell us about this before." By this time Bob already had my ankles attached to the frame and he was pulling my arms to the other side, bending me forward and toward the floor. "Come on, Bob. Buddy."

"Don't wuss out on us. Rules are rules. Even if you didn't know about them." I was completely fastened to the bench now and knew that I was helpless. My only hope was that whoever was going to work me over would be gentle.

Now Julie explained the rest of this rule. "Each one of you will have a turn. Choose whichever impact toy you want, except for the cane. Ten swats each ought to catch him up to the rest of us. And then, Tom is going to serve us the delicious chocolate pudding that Leila made for us. Suzie, you go first."