Millville Ch. 31: DAY 2 CONTINUES

Story Info
More fun and games at the cabin.
11.6k words
4.77
8.6k
2
0

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY TWO CONTINUES

Bob said, "Let Julie and me go down first. We'll get things set up and then you four come down in about ten minutes, OK?"

We all affirmed that it was OK and went into Suzie's and my room to wait. We watched as Julie and Bob went down the stairs. Leila said, "Isn't it funny how quickly one gets used to being naked with others? We've only been here 24 hours and with the exception of Bob everyone's been naked the whole time. At first I felt strange, but now I hardly even notice."

Suzie added, "Yeh, I feel the same way. But there's one thing I notice. The difference between the guys and the gals. I don't mean the obvious difference. It's the fact that you can tell when the guys are turned on." Looking at me she went on, "You and Len have been hard more than you've been soft since we got here."

I said, "Guilty as charged, Suzie. Some things I just can't hide from you, I guess."

Leila said, "Well, if I had one of those things hanging on me it would have been hard all the time. I've been turned on most of the time we've been here. If Bob's itinerary hasn't done it I see that Len does."

"You've got that right," Len said. "She was brutal last night, and I loved every minute of it. Now, I wonder what else Bob has up his sleeve."

I said, "Let's find out. It's been more than ten minutes."

We all marched downstairs and toward the front door where the old saw mill equipment was installed. We were surprised, but not shocked at what Bob had prepared. There was Julie, standing on a small round platform directly under the spot where the two cables that were attached to the winches descended from above. Rising from the center of the platform was a metal pipe, atop which sat a generous sized dildo. The dildo penetrated Julie's vagina causing her to rise up on her tiptoes, and her ankle cuffs were attached tightly by chains to the platform. Her wrist cuffs were attached to a D-ring at the back of her collar.

I observed, "Remember that set-up from the Mill Club Gala? Looks like Julie won't be moving much."

Just then Bob came in from the other room, carrying a cardboard box. I could see black leather objects jutting out of it. "Ah, I see you've found Julie. Doesn't she make a nice centerpiece? Did you notice that she can rotate?"

I hadn't noticed, but now I saw an electric cord running from under the platform, across the floor, to an electric wall outlet. Bob pushed a switch on the platform and it started slowly rotating. "Now, I need Suzie and Leila. Let's get you ready."

Leila said, "Ready? Ready for what? Why don't we get you ready, Bob?"

"Oh my," Bob retorted. "Aren't you getting feisty? I forgot that you're a dom. I'm sure you are when you're home with Leonard. But you're here with Julie and me now. Actually I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what's in store for you. Just go with the flow, OK, Leila?"

"Yes. I'll go with the flow, just so we can all enjoy ourselves this weekend. But I think we'd all like to see you participating."

"Hey, didn't I play the game upstairs just now. Fair and square with the rest of you?"

"Yes you did," Leila answered.

"OK then. Suzie come over here. I want you and Leila to put these special ankle cuffs on. They're called 'suspension cuffs'. They're designed to let you hang by your ankles without putting undue strain on them. Here, let me help you. Want to make sure they're attached properly."

Once the cuffs were fastened Bob had the two girls lie on the floor, face down, with their feet on the platform. Suzie in front of Julie and Leila behind her. He went to the switch on the wall and lowered the cables from the beam near the ceiling until they reached the floor. Next he attached metal spreader bars to each girl's ankle cuffs and secured each spreader bar to one of the cables with chains running from the cable to the ends of the bar.

Returning to the wall switch he activated the winches, reeling the cables in and slowly elevating the spreader bars and therefore Suzie and Leila. As their legs rose they had to use their arms to ease their bodies backward along the floor until their bodies were vertical, and soon even their hands couldn't reach the floor.

Suzie said, "Oh, I don't know about this. This feels soooo weird. Are you sure it's safe, Bob?"

"I guarantee it. I hang Julie up there all the time. Upside down, way up by the ceiling. Right, Julie?"

"He hasn't killed me yet. You do get used to it after a while. Might take more than one weekend, though."

When Suzie's and Leila's heads were about even with Julie's waist Bob stopped the winches. Walking back to them he pulled two blindfolds out of his pocket and placed them around their upside down heads, adjusting them so they couldn't see what was going on around them.

"There," Bob said. "This should help keep you from getting disoriented. You won'tt see everything upside down now." Next he took two snap clamps and fastened their wrist cuffs behind their backs. Now they could be swung and manipulated at will, with no control over their bodies. "I like it. Any way you look at them, they're three gorgeous women. Right side up or upside down. Agree, Tom and Len?"

"Totally," I said.

"Three cover girls," Len said. "We are three very lucky men."

Bob went back to the wall controls and lowered Suzie and Leila so their crotches were just below Julie's head. "All right, Julie, you know what to do," he said.

As Julie continued to rotate on her platform she bent down and licked Leila's and Suzie's pussies as she came to each one. Being upside down with their legs attached to the spreader bar they were wide open and perfect targets. Each one expressed delight at this treat. Julie just said "Yummmm."

As this continued Bob spoke softly to Len and me, giving us instructions. "When I raise the girls up, you guys stand on the platform on each side of Julie, facing away from her."

After letting Julie go down (up?) several times on Suzie and Leila, Bob raised them up until their heads were a couple of feet above Julie's. Although they were blindfolded they must have felt the sensation of being raised higher because they both squealed. Len and I moved into position on the platform, our bare butts pressing against Julie. Our hands pressed against the outside of her thighs, not for balance, but because it felt good.

"What's this?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered. "Your husband told us to stand here. At least he won't be able to paddle your behind this way. Doesn't Len's backside feel better against you?"

Before Julie could answer, Bob chimed in. "Oh, that'll come later. By nightfall there won't be a single butt here that isn't red. Except maybe mine!"

I thought, Sure, Bob. Always except yours. How about mine, or Leila's? We're doms too. One day you'll get yours.

The winches started purring again and we saw the two girls lowering down toward us. Since the platform was still rotating, they were both coming down toward us and seemed to us to be moving sideways. Bob stopped the winch when their mouths were level with our cocks, both of which were rock hard. Bob slid the pulleys above along the beam until Leila and Suzie were both just brushing against our bodies as we rotated.

The first time around they seemed surprised when their heads bumped into our organs and they let them pass by. They probably realized that there were more than one of us standing there and the second time we passed them they experimented with their mouths. Suzie said, "This is weird. The balls are above the cock, not below. Whose are these? I can't tell."

They were mine, but I didn't say anything. Better she not know at this point. By then I had rotated past her and was looking forward to my cock bumping into Leila, who said, "I know, Suz. I can't tell. I'm going to try a taste test. See how well I know my man."

When my cock bumped into Leila's face she immediately opened her mouth and groped around until she managed to get it into her mouth. On, my God, I said to myself. That feels great. But I don't think any better than Suzie. I guess I'll find out soon.

Leila slid her mouth up and down my shaft, saying all the time, "Ummmmmm. Yummy!" All too soon I was beyond her mouth's reach and she waited for her husband. She did the same to him when he arrived. After he went beyond her reach she said, "I still don't know. They're both good. I need a few more tries to decide."

"Me too," Suzie said. I'm kinda getting used to this upside down thing."

And we kept on turning, getting our cocks licked and sucked for a few seconds at a time. After a few minutes of this, Bob came over, naked for a change, motioning to Len and me to move so he could also be on the platform. We did, and now there were three sets of genitals for the girls to taste. Leila was the first to notice a third choice. "Hey, they're closer together now. All three guys are here now. Now it's really confusing."

Suzie said, "I hate to even suggest this, but if they masturbated themselves and came in our mouths we might at least recognize our own husbands."

Julie, who had been quiet up until then, said, "But they're not supposed to come until the end of the day, remember? We need to keep them good and horny."

"Besides," Leila said, "do you really want three guys squirtin' their stuff in your mouth?"

"No, not really. It was just a thought," Suzie said. "Shows how much I'm getting turned on by all this. I'm ready to do just about anything."

At that, Bob commented, "Anything, Suzie? I'll have to remember that."

In between her brief stints of fellatio she said, "Oh, oh. I think I'm in trouble now."

"But now I know which one's Bob," Leila said. "When he just talked, he was right in front of me. His cock was all the way in my mouth. It's not very big, is it, Julie?"

Julie meekly replied, "No comment."

With three of us guys going around now, the two girls were kept busier licking, sucking, and occasionally biting us. No sooner had we gotten out of reach than the next one came by. Finally, Bob said, "OK. That's enough. Not that I'm not enjoying this, but I'm getting dizzy." He hopped off the rotating platform and ran over to the wall. Pushing a button, Suzie and Leila were lowered slowly to the floor. Before they got there he stopped them long enough to remove the blindfolds and unfasten their wrist cuffs.

"OK, ladies, going down. Use your hands to guide you along the floor." When they were safely down he told Len and me to get back on the platform, facing Julie this time. "Reach your arms around Julie"

I like this part a lot. I hope Julie doesn't mind my cock poking into her like this. I still had an erection from all the oral stimulation the two girls had just bestowed on me. Meanwhile Bob stood behind me, reached for Len's hands, and, pulling them toward my back, chained his wrist cuffs together. Then he did the same with my wrist cuffs, behind Len's back. Not a bad arrangement. I'll have to remember to thank Bob for this sometime. We made a nice "people sandwich", with Len and me the bread, and Julie, still impaled on the dildo, the delicious filling.

"Now, Suzie and Leila, you were good sports about that. Was it tough to endure?" Bob asked.

Leila answered for us both. "Actually, Bob. I hate to say it but I actually enjoyed the experience. The upside down part was an eerie feeling at first, but after I got used to it I let myself enjoy the fun of toying with all your cocks. Would have been nice to have each one longer. Might have made someone come. But, I know. Can't do that here. Right, Bob?"

"Right, Leila. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Because you both were such good sports about it, and you gave the guys, including me, such a good time, you should be rewarded. So, the guys are enjoying their intimate contact with my lovely wife, and you two can take these paddles and thank them, on their asses, for standing by, being fellated, by you two beautiful females. Go at it, and don't hold back. Let them feel the anguish you felt, helplessly hung upside down, like pieces of meat."

I wasn't happy hearing all that. I was less happy when I saw Suzie in front of me, behind Len, getting ready to beat his butt. That meant Leila was behind me, and I've seen what she's capable of. I was expecting no mercy.

Julie said, "Oh, what's this about, Tom? She hasn't even started and your cock is twitching. You're actually looking forward to this, aren't you?"

"No I'm not, Julie. This is going to hurt like hell."

"That's not what your cock is saying."

At that, both girls started flailing away with their paddles, and at least my ass started stinging right away. "Owww. Leila. Have mercy."

"Oh sure, Tom. Like you were pleading for Bob to let us down while we were hanging from our feet and having to suck you three off. I'm sure that was foremost in your mind."

Bob stood by watching until he decided Len's and my butts were a bright enough shade of red before calling a halt to this little session. He undid Len's and my chains and then lowered the dildo until Julie was freed from it, and finally released her ankle cuffs from the platform. "Why don't you all take a break for a few minutes? Get something to drink...non-alcoholic of course. But don't go too far. I'll need you back here soon."

The five of us said, almost simultaneously, "What next?"

Julie said, "I know, but I can't tell you. I helped Bob plan for this weekend, but he wanted to surprise you all. He really wants this to be a special time for all of us, and he knows there are things we can do here that we can't do at home or at the Mill Club. So, don't try to get me to tell you what's coming."

Suzie said, "I get it, Julie. And I think it's good to surprise us. I know if I had known we were going to do all this stuff I probably wouldn't have come. But I'm sure glad I did."

I said, "Me too. I'm really looking forward to the rest of our time here."

Len said, "I think it's really brought all of us closer together. I know that you two couples have been best friends for a long time, but Leila and I are newcomers to this group, and we really feel a part of it now."

Leila added, "Yeh. Sucking your cocks and licking your pussies will do that."

We all laughed and everyone got close and we all hugged. We got some juice in the kitchen and quenched our thirsts, and then Julie said, "You guys stay here 'til we call you. I have to help Bob get things set up for our next adventure. You guys want to be close, huh?"

As Julie left us I said to myself, What did she mean by that? We want to be close. Anything wrong with being close?

We chatted for a few minutes, mostly about the scene we had just done...some of us hanging upside down. "Who's going to be hanging this time, I wonder?" Len said, just as Julie called us to go back to the "hanging" room. As we approached the front of the room we saw a table, about 3' by 6', with a padded top covered with black leather. The edges were lined with attachment rings. The table was placed right under the suspension cables.

Bob spoke first. "Suzie, you look like you could use a rest after all you endured hanging up here," and he gestured upward toward the rafters above." Climb up onto this nice, soft table and relax."

She did, centering herself with her feet near the end of the table. Bob instructed her, "Scooch yourself down so your butt is at the edge." As she did so Bob held her legs up so they wouldn't drop down toward the floor. "That's it, Suzie. A little more. Perfect."

With Bob on one side and Julie on the other, they attached straps to Suzie's lower legs and pulled them toward her chest, close to the table, before fastening the straps to the rings. Next they attached Suzie's wrist cuffs to the sides of the table and ran a strap across her chest above the breasts, pulling it taut and fastening it also to the sides of the table. Suzie was now immobilized. "Comfy, Suz," Bob asked.

"Not bad, actually. So far it's better than hanging upside down. We'll see what more you have planned."

"Well, one thing I can assure you, you won't have to be involved with any cocks or balls this time."

"Who said I didn't like that part? Not I!"

Changing the subject, Bob told Len and me to put on the suspension cuffs. Len on his ankles and me on my wrists. After having Leila get up on the table, kneeling astride Suzie's chest, Bob hoisted Len and me upward by the cables. Len was upside down above the end of the table where Suzie's butt was, and I was above the opposite end of the table. He told Leila to move forward so her pussy was right above Suzie's face and then lowered me until my cock was even with Leila's mouth. I had to spread my legs wide apart to straddle the table.

Next he lowered upside down Len and positioned him so his mouth had total access to Suzie's pussy. I was definitely jealous but realized that Len's wife was probably going to be fellating me. I wonder how Suzie's going to like eating out Leila like this. She won't have any choice, that's for sure. I hope Leila let's her breathe a little. I guess this is what Bob was referring to when he mentioned "close".

Finally, Julie climbed up and knelt on the table, straddling Suzie's legs, facing Len. She inched forward until her face was right in front of Len's cock.

"OK. Good," Bob announced. "Everyone's in place and we can all begin. I think you can all figure out what your part in this play is. Here, Leila and Julie. Each of you take a paddle and you can reach around whomever you're sucking. That ought to distract him enough that he won't cum while you're working on him. Julie and Leila, I'll use this crop on you so you won't feel neglected. I'll bet a half hour of this will work up an appetite in each of you so you'll be ready for dinner. Suzie, you just lie there and relax. Save your energy for later. You'll need it." With that, he whacked Leila with his crop and everyone began their duties.

While I hung by my arms, enjoying Leila's tongue action on my now very hard cock, I wondered about Bob's last comment to Suzie. Save your energy for later. You'll need it. What's in store for her? My mind was soon brought back to the present as Leila started paddling my behind while she slowly eased my cock into her mouth. It felt sooo good on my front, and sooo not so good on my back. Very mixed, simultaneous sensations. I tried to concentrate on the front.

Meanwhile Suzie also had mixed feelings, at least it seemed so from her sounds. Len was really going at it, moving his mouth and tongue all over her pussy, especially lingering over her clit. This evoked loud responses from her, ranging from wanting, to impatience, to desperation. Then she mumble something, muffled by Leila's crotch covering her face, as her air supply was cut off. It was hard to tell if she was enjoying things or wanting them to stop. At least she wasn't getting her ass spanked by anybody.

For me, my arms were getting sore, my ass was way past sore and my cock and balls wanted to cum so badly I was afraid I would explode. I yelled out, "Leila, you're going to make me cum. Slow down." God, I hated to tell her that, but I didn't want to be the one to break Bob's rule. I imagined that Len was probably feeling about the same, only it would be his ankles getting sore. Probably his tongue too. But then he's used to Leila's working him over much more than this.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Bob said, "All right. Half hour's up. Let's undo everyone." In way less time than it had taken to hook us all up, we were all lowered, undone, and on our feet. Those who were having their pussies lapped hugged the lappers, and the fellatees hugged the fellatrices. Bob told us that it was time for the men to start preparing dinner. The women were to stay out of our way. We would have everything under control. "So you gals won't be tempted to interfere with our culinary expertise we'll find something to keep you occupied.