Millville Ch. 31: DAY 2 CONTINUES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later her feet were being lifted off the floor and gradually the rest of her body followed until she was suspended upside down, her head about a foot above the floor. I walked over to her and looked down, right into her pussy. "Look at that. What a sight. Looks good enough to eat, you slut." With that I gave a long lick from her clitoris to her vagina. That evoked a pleasurable moan from Julie. I repeated the lick several times. "First it was lookin' good. Now it's lickin' good."

I thought she was saying "More. Don't stop." But I couldn't be sure through her gag. Being upside down made all her drool ooze out of her mouth, further garbling her attempts to speak. I knelt down, which put my erection close to the height of her mouth. With my hands behind her head I guided her toward me until the tip of my cock touched her lips, at which point I reached around and unfastened her gag. I quickly replaced the ball of the gag with the cock of me. She took it all in and squeezed her lips around it, holding it tightly in place. I could even let go of her and her body didn't swing away from me.

"So, you like this better than the gag, do you?"

"Uh huh," she mumbled. It wasn't any easier to talk than with the gag in her mouth. While she was tonguing my cock I started slapping her pussy with my hand. With each slap I could feel her reaction on my cock as she clenched her teeth. With one hand I pushed her head toward me until my cock was touching the back of her mouth, making her gag, while continuing my assault on her entire genital area. Occasionally I would rub her clit to give her a little pleasure among the pain.

When my knees began to ache I stood up and let the winch raise her up until her breasts were level with my head. I played with her nipples, using my lips, tongue, and teeth. We both seemed to like that. While I did that I reached around her with the paddle and spanked her already red ass. "Oh, I was just starting to enjoy your mouth, and now you have to spoil it. You're no fun, Sir."

"I'm not supposed to be fun. I'm supposed to be having fun. Which I am, by the way. Now, here's some more fun for you since you like nipple play so much." I reached back in the box and found a pair of Japanese clover clamps, attached with a chain. After I attached one to each nipple I hooked a twelve foot cord to the chain.

"Owwww," she yelled out after each clamp closed on her nipples.

"What's the matter, slut? Thought you liked nipple play."

"Not these clamps, though. Please take them off, Sir."

"I don't think so. I'm going to need them in a minute." I hooked her wrists to the back of her collar and then turned the winch on again, raising her until her head was a little above mine. "Now let me watch you swing."

Standing to one side of where she was hanging I gently pulled the cord attached to the nipple clamps until she swung about a foot toward me. When I let the cord loose, her body swung away from me about the same distance. As it returned to my side I pulled gently again, increasing the distance of her swing. After a half dozen tugs she was swinging about five feet to each side. With each tug she let out a yelp as the clamps tightened.

Then I started combining the swinging with more flogging and paddling on both her back side and front. Because of the elevation of her body now the flogger was the most useful and I couldn't reach past her butt. So, her thighs and pussy felt the stings of the flogger. I made sure to pull the cord to keep her nipples in pain. Julie's screams of anguish were almost constant now.

Looking around the room I saw Suzie, blindfolded and gagged, on a St. Andrew cross being flogged by Leila on the entire front of her body. From time to time Leila reached her hand between Suzie's legs and played with her pussy. I couldn't tell if Suzie was in agony or ecstasy. I'll have to remember to ask her later.

Len was in the corner, bent over the spanking bench. The Sybian had been removed and Len was chained, hands and feet, to the base. It looked like besides having red and bruised thighs and butt, Bob was working a dildo in and out of Len's ass. He was making a lot of noise so I assumed he was in some serious pain. But then, he's used to it from Leila.

Turning my attention to Julie, she had almost stopped swinging since I hadn't been pulling the cord while I watched the others. "Would you like me to take off the nipple clamps, slut?" I asked.

"Oh, please, Sir. I'm so sore."

"All right. Here we go." I stood about five feet in front of her and started pulling on the cord. It pulled her body toward me, and Julie screamed out. "They seem to be stuck. I'll have to pull harder." The harder I pulled the more she screamed and the closer her body came toward me. Finally, one of the clamps pulled off, leaving the other one with all the tension of her weight pulling on it. I held her body in position until it, too, separated from her nipple. By this time I think you could hear her in Knoxville. Also her body was swinging four feet each way, away from and towards me. "There. Happy now?" I said.

She took a minute to regain her composure, and when she did, and her body had stopped swinging, she said, "Oh, yeh. Much happier. Much hornier, too My God, Tom, do you know how much that all turned me on?"

"What did you just call me? That calls for some more paddling...on your pussy."

I started paddling her pussy harder and harder and she moaned harder and harder until her whole body, upside down as it was, started spasming and she cried out as she had a massive orgasm. That's probably what she wanted when she called me "Tom".

Just then Bob called out from the other end of the room, "Hour's up, folks. Undue your playmates and relax. Let's meet here in fifteen minutes and we can spend some time just chatting and snacking before we head upstairs for the night. It's been a big day."

We all went upstairs with our own spouses, to our bedrooms. Suzie and I used the bathroom to relieve ourselves and wash up, and then we embraced. Suzie said, "This is where I belong, Tom. In your arms. And if someone is going to arouse me with pain, I want it to be you."

I replied, "And I feel exactly the same way about you, baby. Hey, I enjoyed what I did with Julie, don't get me wrong. She's beautiful and sexy and I won't deny that I was turned on by all we did, but it was you that I would have wanted to give an orgasm to. All I could think about was 'when we can screw?' And in case you haven't figure it out yet, if you ever get the hankerin' to top someone and arouse him with pain, let it be me."

"I king of figured that out lately, and I love it. We can have such an exciting sexual relationship together. Right now, let's go down and join the others. I have some new ideas for when we come back up later."

The six of us sat the in cozy sitting area in the main room of the cabin, surrounded by the many BDSM fixtures and instruments. We were still all naked, sitting on our towels. Bob had kept the fire going all day so the whole cabin was toasty warm. He brought out some fine Port and Julie had fixed a platter full of crackers and cheese. After a full day in the Smoky Mountains it felt good to relax with our good friends. For the first time all day our focus wasn't on the world of BDSM. We talked about the beauty of the area, the weather, football, just about anything.

The only thing that reminded us of our day's activities was the soreness and sensitivity some of us had from the spankings, nipple clamps, and whatever else we had subjected each other to. After a while, though, I thought of something I wanted to tell everyone, especially Suzie, Bob and Julie. "You know, I realized last night, something I need to tell you, but with all that's going on here it slipped my mind. I don't think I'm going to be able to make The Gala next year. I'm pretty sure it's the same weekend I have to go to a company conference, and it'll be at the corporate office in Dallas. I'll hate to miss The Gala but I don't think I can get out of it."

Suzie said, "Oh, Tom, you didn't tell me."

"I know, hon, the conference is so long away still, so I haven't mentioned it yet. But then when I found out the Gala date I realized the conflict. I know, it sucks. But you can still go. I'm sure Bob and Julie will take you."

Julie said, "Of course we will. But it's a shame that you won't be sharing it with us. That's always a fun time. Suzie'll have a lot to tell you after, that's for sure.

"That reminds me, though, changing the subject a little," she went on to say. "We've forgotten something. At least Bob has...intentionally, I suspect. We have to take care of the disciplining for the game we played this morning upstairs in our room. Had you forgotten, Bob?"

"Who me? Forget? Not a chance. Besides, I expect I was one of the winners."

"You know darn well you weren't. Man up, hubby. Get ready for that crop. Let me get my list of the scores and see who'll be the croppers and whom will they be cropping."

Julie went to the kitchen and came out with the paper that had the results of our rotation game. "And, here are the results of the first annual rotary bed chase. In third and fourth place, Leonard third, and Suzie fourth. 920 to 935 seconds. So Len, you get to discipline Suzie with the riding crop for 15 minutes. Why don't you two go over to the spanking bench, get Suzie fastened in and get started? Don't hold back, Len, just because she's a lady.

"While they're getting started, I'll announce the others. Next, Tom with 845 to 940 seconds for Bob. You'll be next up for our maximum, 30 minutes. And finally, our grand winner, me, with 840 seconds against Leila with 955. Another maximum of 30 minutes. I'll see you on the bench Leila, as soon as the others finish. And, after what I've heard that you do to your devoted sub, I'm going to lay it on heavy. Better have some more port to fortify yourself."

Len lay it on pretty heavy himself to Suzie. When her fifteen minutes was up. Her bottom was nice and pink and she tried to rub the sting out. Then came my turn to use the crop on Bob for a half hour. It was strange, both of us being best friends, and both doms and both guys. But, a game's a game, and fair is fair. He complained and moaned and cried out as I cropped his whole body... the back, side at least. From his shoulders to his feet and back again. I spared his genitals, at least. What are friends for, anyway?

Last came Julie to discipline Leila. We all gathered around to watch this. Julie, who has only been a sub, topping Leila, who we know can be a brutal dom to her husband. Limited only by the fact that she had but one instrument, the riding crop, to use, she let loose with a fury I had not seen from Julie. When she was finished with her thirty minutes using the crop, Leila was reduced to tears.

"That was for Len. Although he had no part in it. In fact," Julie said," He asked me to go easy on you. He loves you so much that no matter what you do to him he wants only the best for you. That's true love. "

Leila, wiping tears from her cheeks, said between sobs, "I never knew that anything could hurt that much, and I always thought I only gave pleasure to Len. I have to communicate with him to find out how much is too much and how much is just enough. I want whatever will give him ultimately the most pleasure. I can't get carried away just because it pleases me. It has to please him."

With that she walked over to Len and embraced him. I heard her saying, "Let's go upstairs and make love, darling. I mean real, loving, exciting sex. You deserve that." They both turned to us as they started up the staircase. Leila turned and gave us a wink, and they both said, "Good night everyone. See you all in the morning."

The rest of us took the glasses and tray into the kitchen and left them in the sink. Julie said, "I think that Bob needs some soothing, and you, too, Suzie. Your butt is a nice pink still. Let's head upstairs ourselves and get some rest. Good night you two."

Suzie and I echoed her "good night" and headed up to our bedroom. We both flopped onto our bed and both let out a "Whew!" "What a day that was," Suzie said. "But, I still have plans!"

I said, "Oh, you haven't been spanked enough for one day? I can handle that. Come here and lie across my body here."

"No Tom," she said. "I have different plans. Good, you still have your cuffs on. Lie up here in the middle of the bed."

I did as she said and she hooked my wrists to the attachments at the corners of the headboard.

"This is actually pretty comfortable, for a tired man to be resting here like this, you know?"

"Enjoy it while you can. The comfortable part may be short-lived." She told me.

Here's where the good part begins. A relaxing, full body massage, followed by her lips and tongue exploring all the nooks and crannies of my body, and then one of her stupendous, out of this world blow jobs. She knows just what I like. My thoughts were interrupted by Suzie grabbing my ankle cuffs and attaching them to the ends of a spreader bar, about three feet apart.

"What? What's this? Aren't I supposed to be tying you up?"

"Yes you are, darling. But nobody said it always has to be that way. I've had my eye on your erections this weekend, and they seem to be happening no matter what's going on here. No matter who's doing what to whom. If I'm being topped by someone or I'm topping them. Or if you're being topped. Doesn't seem to matter. Hard as a rock, most of the time. Am I right?"

"Yes, I guess you are. I have been surprised at all the different situations that turn me on."

"Well," she said. "That's precisely what I aim to find out right now. What, besides being my master floats your boat? Maybe being my slave?"

Suzie pulled a short chain from my bag of paraphernalia that I had brought. She clipped it onto the spreader bar at the mid-point and then pulled it toward the top center of the headboard. Slowly pulling my feet toward my head, she fastened the end of the chain to an attaching point on the headboard. My spread feet were almost above my head, and my tail bone raised a little above the bed. My butt and cock and balls were totally exposed and vulnerable. What now? I thought.

"I think a blindfold would be nice now, don't you?" she asked. Before I could even think of the right answer she added, "and, for sure a gag. Don't want our friends to hear you screaming, do we?"

"I don't think all that's necessary, Suz. I won't make any noise, babe."

"Don't call me your pet names. Right now I'm Mistress to you. And you're my slave. You're not in any position to change that. Understood?" I meekly nodded my head, realizing that right then she was right. "Open your mouth. Wide," she commanded. I did and in went the ball of the gag. She reached under my head and fastened the strap of the gag. Then she placed the blindfold around my head, covering my eyes.

What now? I thought. How far is she going to carry out this game? I mumbled something through the gag about letting me go. Somehow she seemed to get the gist of what I said.

"Oh, no, slave. You didn't understand me, apparently. We're going to find out what you really like, not what you think you like." There was a pause during which time I muttered some unintelligible sound through my gag. Then, her voice seeming to come from beyond the foot of the bed, she said, "That's better. Just look at you. All trussed up with your interesting parts pointing right at me." She gently rubbed her hand over my butt cheeks, saying, "Ah, so soft and firm. And look, your cock is swelling up. Without anything touching it. Maybe your mind is enjoying this?

"And your asshole. Look at that tiny, puckered up opening there." I felt a light touch circling my anus, tickling the sensitive tissue and at the same time sending signals to my cock, which I could feel swelling up even more, and twitching. "Oh, that's interesting. Seems like I've found another sensitive part of you. That gives me some more ideas. Now let's get down to business."

A few seconds later I let out a startled, albeit muffled, yell as my left butt cheek stung from a blow of what I imagined was a leather paddle. It was followed by a similar blow on my right cheek. This continued, alternating sides, gradually increasing in intensity. Occasionally she stopped and soothingly caressed the stinging skin. "My, my. What a nice shade of pink. Let's try to match this to it," she said as she started raining down blows on the backs and insides of my thighs.

"Owwwww!" I screamed through my gagged mouth. "Aaahhh eaeey urrs."

"Oh, don't be such a baby. And get used to it. There's lots more coming. Besides, my friend here isn't complaining," Suzie said, as she gave a few taps to my cock. I had to admit, it was rock hard at that point.

Now the blows alternated between my butt and my thighs until they all hurt equally and I imagined that they were all dark red by then. Suddenly the target switched to my balls. Suzie had the good sense to go easy but with each hit I screamed out. "I see this doesn't make your cock as happy. It's wilting a little. Perhaps this is striking too close to home."

I could only moan my agreement. How long will she keep this up? What else will she do? I soon found out after a little pause which I thought meant she was rummaging through my bag again.

"Let's change things for a while, shall we? We can always come back to the paddle."

Thank God!

First thing I knew she was playing with my nipples. Tickling, rubbing, pinching, pulling. "Do I detect a little movement down below when I do this? Have I discovered another erogenous zone? Let's see."

'Yeeeooooow!" I screamed. A stabbing pain suddenly bit into my left nipple. The pain was excruciating. Christ! What is that? I'll bet it's one of my clover clamps. Shit. That's brutal. I did realize, though that the pain sent an immediate signal to my cock which made more blood rush in, along with some muscle twitching. Suzie noticed it too.

"Oh, look at that now. This has really got it excited. Shall we try the other one?"

I mumbled, "Oooo, ease ooown. Eeeease."

"Just one more...since that's all the nipples you have anyway. OK?"

"Yeeeooooow! Ohhhhh!"

"Now that's as hard as I've ever seen you. I like this, don't you, slave boy?"

"Ooo. I ooown. Owwww."

"I have to have a closer look. You don't mind, do you? Oh, of course not. You can't do anything about it anyway. It looks so delicious. Mind if I have a taste?"

"Ooo. Aaaeehh." I felt her mouth ease itself over the head of my cock. I was so hard the skin was taut and sensitive. I could feel the gentle scraping of her teeth as they crept inward toward the base. Then, her lips surrounding the shaft, she pulled out until her teeth clamped onto the corona. This was repeated several times before her tongue got into the act, swirling all around. I was about to cum. I guess Suzie could tell because she withdrew her mouth, saying, "Let's try something different now."

I could feel her lifting off the bed and then unfastening the spreader bar from the headboard. It felt good to straighten my legs. She released my ankles from the bar and reattached them to chains connected to the ends of the foot of the bed. I was really spread-eagled and still unable to move. I felt her climb back onto the bed and straddle my body. It felt as though she were sitting on my chest. Turned out she was.

She was facing away from my head and backed up until her pussy was right above my mouth and nose. Gently lowering herself until my nose was at the entrance to her vagina, she said, "OK, slave, now's your chance to serve me. Get working down there. You know what I like. While your nose is smelling my juices your tongue can pleasure my clit. I'm so horny it won't take long to give me an orgasm. The first of many I expect.