Millville Ch. 31: DAY 2 CONTINUES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she commanded. With great pleasure, I might add. Until, that is, until she leaned forward and started slapping my balls. "Work harder, slave. I can hardly feel your nose. And my clit needs some more pressure while you're licking." I tried my best to do her bidding, and to keep my balls from being punished, and eventually I could tell that she was nearing her first orgasm. I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit gently on the delicate bud.

"Ohhhhh yesss! That's it. Right there! Harder. Ohhhhhh." Her body went into spasms. I could feel the muscles of her legs tightening against my body. As soon as she relaxed a little I started working over the pussy again. I knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until she had three or four orgasms. I didn't mind at all. The cock was still almost as hard as when she was sucking it.

After the fourth orgasm she slumped forward, falling with her face against my erection. In a few seconds she lifted herself up and, turning herself around so she faced me, straddled my midsection and lowered her dripping cunt onto my leaking cock. "This is what I need now. Fill me up and fuck me."

Finally, I'm going to get to cum. God, I won't last long after all she's been doing to me. And then I felt the sharp pain. I had almost forgotten about the nipple clamps but now the biting pain started all over again. "Just as I thought," she said. "I can feel your cock swell every time I twist these clamps. It's like they're connected. I love it. Give me all you got." She kept pulling and twisting the clamps and I felt my erection get harder and harder until I exploded inside her, letting out a blood-curdling scream. I was so involved with my own orgasm that I didn't realize that Suzie was having another one at the same time. Her orgasmic screaming, along with my muffled one, would have wakened the dead.

We're going to hear about this in the morning, I'll bet.