Millville Ch. 32: LAST DAY AT CABIN

Story Info
Last day for the 3 couples at the cabin.
10.2k words
4.62
9k
3

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LAST DAY AT BOB'S CABIN

(Author's note: As usual, reading at least the last chapter or two will prepare you for what's to come, however it's not a necessity. Just enjoy the happenings at the cabin.)

After all the activities we had participated in the previous day and night, Suzie and I slept like logs. When we awoke it was almost nine o'clock. We both felt like going back to sleep, but since this was our last day at the cabin in the Smoky Mountains, we agreed that we didn't want to miss out on anything. So we got out of bed, did our morning toilet, and prepared to go downstairs for the breakfast that we could smell cooking. Since "preparing" only entailed donning our wrist and ankle cuffs, and, in Suzie's case, her collar, it didn't take long.

"I don't know how Bob and Julie do it," Suzie said. No matter how late they're up, or how tired they must be, they're out and about, fixing breakfast, before we're even awake."

"I know. Some people are just that way. Wake up early and have to get up. As long as they don't disturb us, right, Hon?"

Just then there was a soft knock on our bedroom door. Since everyone there had been naked all weekend, I had no qualms about saying, "come in."

It was Len and Leila. They entered and closed the door behind them. We all said our "Good mornings" and then Leila, speaking softly, said, "You know, Len and I were talking and we were thinking that the four of us should give Bob some of his own medicine while we're still up here."

Suzie asked, "What do you mean? Some of his own medicine?"

Len answered, "Well, I think we'll all agree that Bob can be overly and unnecessarily sadistic sometimes. Not to mention authoritarian. And, with few exceptions, he exempts himself from the activities he plans that involve receiving pain and discomfort. Even you, Tom, and Leila have been on the receiving end of some pretty serious punishment this weekend."

Leila took over, "So we thought it would be fitting if before we left we put him in a predicament that he couldn't get out of that would cause him some pain and discomfort."

Suzie said, "I like it. I've not been happy about the way he treats Julie sometimes."

"I like the idea, too," I said. "In fact, I've got an idea for what we can do. Let me think about it a few minutes and formulate a plan. Let's get together after breakfast to talk about it. And, not a word to Julie. Better she doesn't know about it so Bob can't get after her for being a part of this conspiracy."

Leila said, "Everybody in, then?"

We all nodded our heads and then headed to breakfast, our brains spinning with ideas.

Bob and Julie had fixed us another superb breakfast. Pancakes with fresh berries and syrups, scrambled eggs, ham, OJ, and coffee. We commented on the great meals we've been having there and Bob said, "We need to eat well so we can have strength to do all we can while we're up here."

I said, "You have something in mind for this morning, Bob?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I do. After all, it's your last day here. We have to make the most of it. By the way, do you know what time you want to leave?"

I looked at Len and Leila to see if they would say anything, and they looked back at me. Len said, "You're the driver, Tom. Whatever you think. Although I would like to be home in time to watch my Titans play."

"I was thinking maybe between noon and one. That way we should beat the Sunday afternoon traffic and get home to see the game."

Suzie said, "Remember when you watched the Titans play over at our place."

Leila said, "Oh yeh. We both remember that day. Not only did the Titans lose but Len paid dearly. Or at least his butt did."

"Don't remind me, Mistress. But, yes, Tom, I think that time'll be good."

Bob said, "Then we better get a move on. As soon as we've all finished here let's take fifteen minutes to get ready and then we'll meet in the front room again."

I said, "Bob, I think we might have some ideas for stuff we would like to do before we leave. That is if there's time after we finish what you have planned."

"Sure. You'll have time to do whatever you want. Use anything we have up here, inside or out. What's ours is yours."

When breakfast was done and the table was cleared, Len, Leila, Suzie, and I went upstairs to our room. In hushed tones we put our heads together and formulated our plans. I asked, "How are we going to restrain Bob? He's not going to willingly let us tie him up to have our way with him."

Leila answered. "I've been thinking about that all night and I have a plan that I'm sure will work."

"Let's hear it."

"Well, you and Len find some excuse to take Julie outside, leaving Suzie and me alone with Bob. We'll tell him that we've been wanting to be alone with him all weekend. That all the things he's done to us have made us ultra horny for him. We'll get him to take us up to his room and we'll start doing...you know...stuff to him.

"When he gets really turned on we'll suggest tying him to the bed so we can do some more interesting things. I know he'll let us. I've been watching the way he's been eyeing us, especially Suzie, all weekend. He's hot for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been fantasizing about being tied up by one or both of us. He'll think he's in heaven.

"We'll fool around with him face up, even edge him, and then we'll have him turn over and refasten him, arms and legs. And when we're ready, we'll each undo an arm and hook his wrists behind his back. With his ankles cuffed to the sides of the bed he'll be completely helpless. That's when the real fun will start."

Suzie and I'll each take a paddle or flogger and together we'll make him miserable. He'll be so red, and hurt so much. He'll also be so livid. Then we'll blindfold him and maybe gag him and just leave him like that for you boys. Then it's up to you to deal with him. Sound like a plan?"

Suzie said, "I'm lovin' it. What do you think, Tom? You think it's too much? He is your best friend, after all."

"I don't think so," I said. "Look, he and Julie introduced us to this lifestyle. And he has certainly had no qualms about subjecting us to his will, without asking us first. And he did invite us up here to experience all the things he has going on here. If he can't take it himself then he doesn't deserve to be my best friend. Let's go for it."

Leila asked, "So, do you guys have a plan?

I answered that one. "I do. I don't know all the details yet, but I'm sure Len and I can pull it off. Your having Bob all secured and at our disposal will make it easy."

Len said, "OK. Sounds like we're ready. Now, I have to use the bathroom and then we should be going downstairs before Bob suspects anything."

Bob was waiting for us by the winch and cable setup. Why am I not surprised? I thought.

"Ah. Here you are," he said. "Julie. Come here a minute and give me a hand. Got to get these folks ready for another adventure."

I didn't like the sound of that. "Another adventure" no doubt meant more torment and pain for the four of us. But, our weekend together was almost over, so might as well see it out.

"Help me put the suspension cuffs on their ankles," he told Julie. "Just leave their regular wrist cuffs on."

That told me one thing about our upcoming fate. We're going to be hanging upside down. For sure I don't like the sound of that. And what'll he be doing with us while we're suspended?

Bob told us, "You guys have all been good sports about interacting with each other, regardless of gender or relationship. Julie and I have been pleasantly surprised after your reactions at the restaurant when I suggested that you be open to such arrangements. I hope that you agree that it made for a lot of fun for everyone.

"But now, before we all go home to our normal lives, I think we should do something with our own partners, to bond us even closer to our own spouses. Agreed?"

We all responded in the affirmative, although with reservations because of the unknown plans of "devious Bob".

"Good," he said, and then proceeded to implement the plan. He had Suzie and me sit on the floor under one of the suspension cables, ands Len and Leila under the other one. "Help me attach their ankles to the cables, Julie." Soon, Suzie and I were attached to one cable by our four ankles. Len and Leila were similarly attached to the other one. "Now let's see if my plan works." He went to the wall and activated the winches until the four of us were hanging upside down and our heads were just above the floor. We supported ourselves the best we could with our hands and arms.

Bob came over to each of the two couples and arranged our bodies so husband and wife faced each other. Len and I were toward the space between the cables so that our backs faced each other. Julie and Suzie were on the outside of this arrangement, facing each other but with the men between them. "Julie, attach all four wrist cuffs together in each group. That'll keep them from protecting their behinds."

Upside down, and our behinds need protecting. That sounds bad enough, but I bet there's more coming.

Bob went back to the switch on the wall and raised all of us up until our arms and hands didn't reach the floor. The four of us were hanging by our ankles now. Len and Leila together, and Suzie and me together. Bob stood staring at us, apparently admiring his work. He went up to each of us and gave a gentle shove to see how our bodies would swing. Next he went to his box of toys and pulled out a flogger and a leather paddle.

"Here, Julie. You take the flogger and use it on Len and Leila. Just the backsides, of course, since their fronts are facing each other. Work over their backs and legs, and, of course, their butts. Remember to watch out for the kidney areas. I'll be mostly paddling their asses with this." He held up his paddle so all could see. "Let's make sure they're thinking of their stay here on the ride home later. You know, sitting on very sore buns."

As Julie began flogging Len and Leila, Bob started on Suzie and me. First he paddled Suzie's ass cheeks about five times on each side, then he did the same to me. After three rounds like that, each one seemingly harder than the last, he switched places with Julie and she started flogging us. This went on and on until my ass felt like it was on fire, and my legs and back weren't far behind. From everyone's screams it seemed that we all felt the same.

When Bob finally stopped, he said, "Enough Julie. Let's give them a little break. While they're resting up we can make some adjustments. First, separate all their wrist cuffs and reattach them with everyone's wrists behind his back." Next he said, "Here, put these on Tom and Len." He handed Julie two leather ball spreaders with D-rings attached.

As she was putting mine on she said, "This is weird. Putting them on like this. Their junk is upside down. I'm not used to doing it this way. Actually I'm not used to doing this any way." While she was doing that, Bob went to the wall and picked up one end of a thin rope, both ends of which were hanging from a pulley on the wall, about ten feet above the floor. He attached it to Suzie's wrists, which were behind her back. Then he did the same from the opposite wall, attaching the rope to Leila's wrists.

What's this all about? What's he up to now? Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't entail hitting my ass any more. My brain was working hard trying to figure things out, but I just couldn't imagine what Bob was doing with us, and to us. What I did know was that ever since Julie wrapped the ball spreader around my sac I've been as hard as a rock.

Suzie whispered to me, "Tom, I can't believe that after all this you're pokin' me with that pole of yours."

"Can't help it, Babe. Being next to you like this is a big turn-on, no matter which end is up."

"You sure it's me turning you on? And not all that spanking? I know I got pretty excited when Julie was flogging me. Even now just feeling the burning is a turn-on."

"I hate to say it, but Julie fooling around with me down there had a lot to do with my woody."

"Ah. Now it comes out. Remind me to fool around while I put your ball spreader on. Oh, speaking of reminding me. Next trip to Ye Olde Pleasure Shoppe remind me to get a strap-on harness and dildo. Last night, looking at your ass spread open like it was gave me ideas."

Before I had a chance to discourage that thought, Bob and Julie were back tending to us. Bob had separated the pulleys above us, sliding each one about three feet away from the center of the beam. We moved along with the pulleys until each couple was now hanging upside down, about six feet apart from the other. I had absolutely no idea what Bob was doing. Nor, I'm sure, did anyone else hanging there.

Next thing I knew, Bob stood between Len and me, holding a cord with snap hooks at each end. He attached one end to my ball spreader and the other end to Len's. It was just the right length so there was very little slack in it. Then he hung a weight in the middle of the cord. It was just heavy enough to cause some discomfort to our balls, but not serious pain.

"There, boys," he said. "That ought to keep you from drifting further apart."

He went back to his toy box and brought out four sets of clover clamps. He and Julie attached one set to the nipples of each of us. We each made loud, complaining howls as this was done. "One last thing, now," Bob said. He then attached the chain that connected my nipple clamps together to the chain of Suzie's clamps. Julie did the same with Len's and Leila's. Now we couldn't stray far from our spouses' bodies without tightening the clamps on our nipples, causing excruciating pain.

Looks like we better try to stay as motionless as possible or we're all going to be hurting. Now, what's Bob going to be doing with us? I have a hunch he won't be letting us stay too motionless.

That proved to be all too true. Bob walked over to the wall on my side and grabbed the other end of the rope that was attached to Suzie's wrists. Giving it an ever so gentle tug, pulling Suzie's arms away from her body, started a chain reaction amongst the four of us. The chain connecting Suzie's and my nipple clamps became taut, pulling my body toward her. Our nipples, needless to say, were on fire.

As my body swung away from Len, the cord connecting our ball spreaders tightened, stretching our balls between our legs and behind us. As we all inched closer toward the wall where Bob was standing, Len's body moved away from Leila, pulling on their nipple clamps. The domino effect in full force!

Bob, sounding pleased with himself, said, "Great. Perfect. Couldn't have done it any better if I had done it myself. Oh, that's right. I did do it myself. Julie, go over to the wall on the other side in case we need a little tug over there. But first I'm just going to let my rope loose and see if they'll swing by themselves."

As he released the rope, our bodies all swung the opposite direction, and then back and forth, gradually slowing down. Bob would give a little tug every three or four swings to keep our momentum up. After a while he pulled a little harder each time until we were swinging two or three feet in each direction. The pain emanating from our balls and nipples was constant now, spiking each time we changed direction.

"You guys are like Cirque de Soleil up there," Bob said, although we could barely understand him through all our moaning and groaning. "I'll leave you guys swinging on your own for a bit. But I'll be back to keep your momentum up." It was hard to discern just what I saw from my inverted vantage point, but it appeared that he attached a leash to Julie's collar and led her to the back of the room.

The four of us continued to swing back and forth. Each time we reversed direction, a little slack between us would occur. Then, when the lead person would again begin pulling away from the others, all our nipples and balls would be pulled on and re-ignite the pain. This went on and on. A few minutes after Bob and Julie had left us, we could hear Julie start screaming, almost drowning out our own noises. Obviously, Bob was going to keep her occupied while we swung away

Our swinging had almost come to a halt when Bob returned. We could still hear Julie yelling, so he had apparently set up something that continued without his presence. He said to us, "Sorry for leaving you like that. Julie needed some attention. I think she felt neglected up here with you guys having all the fun. Now, let's get you revved up again." He gave a tug...harder than he started before...and the whole process started again. Arms behind Suzie pulled away from her body, pain in her and my nipples, pain in Len's and my balls, pain in Len's and Leila's nipples, and we all were swinging once more like four pendula connected together. This time our screams drowned out Julie's.

Bob kept us like that for what seemed like hours but was probably more like thirty minutes. From time to time he would check on Julie during which time her screams always became louder. What in the world is he doing to her? I wondered, taking my mind off of my own pain for a brief moment.

When Bob returned to us he finally allowed our swinging to naturally slow down, but as that was happening he amused himself by resuming peppering our asses with hard strokes from his leather paddle. He seemed to welcome the challenge it presented...aiming at moving targets. I think he was trying to see if he could keep our swinging pace up by hitting our bodies as we swung in the right direction. Will this never end? I asked myself.

It did end, finally. Bob went to each of us and held our bodies to stop them and then proceeded to undo all the clamps and cords and ropes and what-have-you that had held us all together. At long last he lowered us carefully to the ground and released our ankles from the cables. Free at last!

I glanced over toward Julie as Bob walked that way to release her. I could see that she was on the coffee table...the same one that she lay on, covered by snacks...our first night at the cabin. I couldn't make out what she had been subjected to. All I knew was that I was glad our ordeal was over. Well, that's not completely true. I did know that both Len and I were sporting enormous erections.

While Bob was tending to Julie the four of us huddled together and finalized our plan. Leila yelled over to Bob and Julie, "We're going up to our rooms for a while to rest up a bit. How about we meet down here in a half hour so we can do our thing before we leave for home?"

Bob answered," Yes. OK, that's fine. Do we need to know anything before we meet you? Like bring anything?"

Len answered him. "No. But Julie, just be sure you're wearing your cuffs and collar and shoes for hiking. It's another sunny day and we want to enjoy the outdoors one more time."

Julie said, "You guys going to want lunch before you go?"

I answered her. "No, thanks, Julie. We'll probably stop along the way for something light. Get a taste of Smoky Mountain vittles, you know?"

Bob said, "Shall I go with you guys? You know, to show you the ropes, so to speak?"

Leila spoke up quickly. "Oh, no, Bob. Actually Suzie and I have wanted to be alone with you all weekend. Finally we get a chance. Isn't that right, Suzie?"

"I can't wait," Suzie answered.

"Sounds very interesting. I won't mind spending some time with you two fine-looking women," Bob said.

"You have no idea," Leila said.

Everybody headed upstairs to our rooms, except that Suzie went into Leila's and Len came into mine. We wanted to fine tune the plan.