Millville Ch. 32: LAST DAY AT CABIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all met by the front door. Len, Julie and I were wearing our tennies for doing some hiking in the woods. Bob repeated his earlier question. "You sure you don't want me to come along?"

I answered him this time. "No, Bob. We're good. Besides, the girls seem anxious to get you alone. I don't know why. Maybe Len and I should be jealous. You think?"

"I should be so lucky, Tom. But if I am, you'll never hear it from me. Come on girls. Let them go get some fresh air while you entertain me."

Len, Julie, and I left for our stroll. Len and I winked at each other. I hooked a leash onto Julie's collar and said, "Alright, bitch, you're Len's and mine for a while now. You just follow us and do what you're told."

"Yes, Masters," was her reply, as we lead her up the trail behind the cabin.

We arrived at the opening in the forest where. the day before, Bob had tied Suzie and Leila to the trees, and had Len and me lick honey off their bodies. Now Len and I thought that Julie should be afforded the same treatment. Only this time it would be a little different. I had noticed a large fallen tree nearby. The trunk which lay on the ground, must have measured almost three feet in diameter. There were stumps of old branches protruding from it in several strategic places.

We placed a bath towel that we had brought, over the tree and made Julie lie across it on her back. Then, using some lengths of rope we had also brought with us, we tied her arms and legs near the ground, spread apart. A blindfold completed the setup.

"Did you bring it?" I asked Len.

"Yep. Right here."

"Brought what?" Julie asked.

I answered, "Well, I'll bet you can guess. We had such a gourmet feast here yesterday, didn't we, Len?"

Len said, "Man, did we. But not as good as those ants thought they would have. Maybe today they'll have better luck."

"What do you mean, better luck?" a worried sounding Julie asked.

"You'll see," I said. "OK, Len, Let's start with her breasts. Squeeze a nice glob of honey on the nipples, then put a drop every inch or so in a trail around the breasts and down her arms to the ground. I can see some ants nearby. I bet it won't take them long to find the trail. Oh, and Len, put a little trail down to her pussy, too. Just in case these ants prefer cunt to nipples."

"Don't!" Julie said, sounding panicky. "Aren't you guys going to lick it all off me like you did for your wives yesterday?"

"Nah," Len said. "Be more fun to watch how they do this. I hear ants are fascinating creatures the way they work as a group. Too bad you can't watch."

"This isn't funny, you guys. This was a clever idea you had, but it's time to let me up."

I said, "Ask yourself. Would Bob let you up? I don't think so. Nor would he let any of the rest of us up. So just pretend that this is your dom doing this to you. Come on, Len. Let's leave her here while we take a little hike. OK?"

"Sure," Len said. "But first let me leave my iPhone here playing some loud music. It'll drown out her screams when the ants find her."

"No, Julie shrieked. Don't leave me here like this. Pleeease!"

"Bye," Len and I both said together, walking away from her.

Len and I actually stayed close by, watching as Julie squirmed trying to escape from her predicament. When she realized that it was useless, she just lay still, waiting for something to happen. Hoping that it would be our return and her release. We had also brought with us several lengths of fine thread. We quietly approached her, trying not to make too much noise crunching the dry autumn leaves that carpeted the forest floor. Good idea Len had playing the music, I thought.

We could see that no ants had discovered the honey so Len and I began to simulate ants using the thread. First, Len dangled a piece over Julie's hand, letting it just barely touch her skin. Her hand instantly shook. Gradually he let the tip of the thread move toward her wrist. She kept shaking her hand. Len lifted the thread when it got to the rope that wound around her wrist, and then continued moving it up her arm. Because the wrist was tied tightly to the tree she, couldn't move her arm.

She started yelling. "Oh, God. No. Help! Get this off me. Tom! Len! Please come back!"

At that point I started another "ant" crawling up her other hand. She reacted the same way as before. Len and I each started second "ants" crawling onto Julie's hands as the first ones climbed up the arms. This feels like working a puppet. Using both hands to control these threads. After a few minutes we both added two or three more pieces of thread to each hand so now it must have felt to Julie like there were a dozen ants crawling on her body. A couple of the "ants" made it to her breast. This really made Julie squirm.

I started one group heading south to the nether region. This re-awakened Julies screams. Just then Len walked quietly away from us and then in a voice loud enough for Julie to hear over the iPhone music, said, "We're back, Julie. How you doing there. Have any little forest friends found you yet?"

She yelled back, "Help me, Len. They're all over me. I thought you'd never come back. Get them off of me. Where's Tom/"

Len answered, "Oh, he'll be back in a few minutes. He was interested in something he saw up the trail. I thought I'd better get back to you."

While I was still simulating the ants with several threads, Julie said, "Thank goodness for that. Can you swish all those ants off me?"

"I think that first I should interrupt the trail leading down here," Len said, touching her in the pubic area. "I'm sure you don't want them crawling around in them thar parts. And they're not far away." Len bent down and started licking the honey off Julie's lower abdomen, below the navel. "This ought to confuse them before they get any further. Slowly Len's tongue wandered closer and closer to Julie's clit, where he had earlier deposited a big glob of honey. Thence to her labia which he separated with his tongue so he could reach the inner folds and finally the vagina.

"Can't leave a trace here, can we?"

"No. But please hurry. I can feel the ants scurrying all over now. Like they're lost."

I finally spoke up. "What's going on? Oh my God! There really are ants here. I thought Bob was spoofin' us yesterday."

Len took the threads from me and continued wandering them around Julie's upper body. "You take over the licking now. I got her pussy pretty well cleaned up. I'll try to get these ants on her boobs off her. You work on the honey."

"Roger," I said, as I started licking the honey off her upper body before I started sucking the nipples. Finally we put the threads away and we both kept licking until we had all the honey off Julie's body and in our stomachs. "I think that does it, Julie. Emergency resolved."

"Thank you, I think," she said, sarcastically. "You know, that really sucked. Leaving me alone like that with a swarm of ants crawling all over me. I could have had a heart attack I was so scared."

"Thank your husband for the idea. I don't recall your discouraging him yesterday when he did about the same thing to our wives."

"But that was different."

"I don't think it was very different. It sure had them just as scared as you were."

"Well, anyway, are you going to keep me tied to this tree forever?"

"The thought crossed my mind, but I'm too good a friend to do that. Come on, Len. Help me untie the fair damsel. But let's cuff her hands behind her back until we get back to the cabin."

We helped Julie stand after her spending all that time bent backward over the tree, hooked the leash to her collar, and led her back to the cabin.

Len said, "I hope we don't show up and find our wives and Bob in a compromising position."

Julie said, "They better not be."

We walked in the front door of the cabin and saw Suzie and Leila sitting on the couch, each with a glass of wine. A few snacks from Friday night were on the coffee table in front of them. I bet they don't taste as good as they did when we ate them off Julie's body, I thought to myself.

Julie asked, "Where's Bob?"

Leila answered, "Oh, he's upstairs in your room. He'll be glad to see you."

"Did you guys have a good time? Not too good, I hope," Julie asked.

Suzie said, "Let Bob tell you about it. Why don't you three go up and ask him?"

"Good idea," I said, and we headed for the stairs to see in what condition Bob had been left.

We walked into Bob's and Julie's bedroom and Julie gasped when she saw Bob lying on the bed, face down, spread-eagled with his wrists and ankles secured to the four corners of the bed frame.

"What the Hell? What is this?"

Bob had a ball gag in his mouth, but tried to communicate nonetheless. "Eh eee ohhh."

Len said, "What'd you say, Bob. We couldn't understand you. Speak up."

"Ehhh eee ohhh. Ahhh aaam iiihhess."

"Was that 'bitches' you're saying? You calling Tom's and my wives bitches? That's not very nice. We are, after all, your guests here. Besides, I'm sure they must have had a good reason for leaving you like this. Were you trying something with them while we were gone? You know, Tom, I'll bet he was. I don't know about you, but I think he deserves some punishment."

I said, "From the looks of his red ass, I'd say the girls already started. But we should finish the job."

"First," Len said, "we need to get Julie out of the way so she can't interfere. She'll probably try to protect her dom, after all.

"Good idea. We might as well make use of the cage over in the corner. I'm sure that's who it's for anyway." I tugged on the leash with which I was still leading Julie around, and pulled her across the room to the cage. It was about 3 feet square at the end and maybe 5 feet long. One end swung open and had a latch with a place for a lock. Len opened it and I tugged on Julie's collar until she was on her hands and knees. She understood the plan and voluntarily crawled into the cage. Seemed as though she was used to spending time there.

"You got the lock, Tom?" Len asked.

"Yep. Here it is." I pulled out the combination lock, which I had put in my pocket before we went outside earlier, knowing that we would need it later. Len snapped it on the latch. Julie was now out of the way. Meanwhile, Bob was still mumbling undecipherable expletives. "I tell you what," I said. "Let me go downstairs and get something set up. I have an idea for a proper punishment for Bob. You can entertain him the way he is. Might want to re-warm his backside some, just to remind him of what might happen if he doesn't cooperate with us."

"OK, boss. I can do that," Len said, gleefully.

I went downstairs to the table next to the Sybian which sat atop Bob's spanking bench.

"What are you doing there, Tom?" Suzie, who was sitting nearby with Leila, still sipping wine.

I was a little startled, having forgotten that the two girls were there. "Oh, just re-programming this thing. Bob was good enough to show me how to do it yesterday."

"Does this have anything to do with your plans for Bob?" Leila asked.

"It has everything to do with my plans for Bob."

"Now you've got my interest. Tell me more."

"Nah. Just wait and see. Let's just say that Bob will get a taste of his own medicine."

"I love it," Leila said with a big smile on her face.

After about fifteen minutes at Bob's laptop I was confident that I had re-programmed his Sybian program to suit my plan. It was time to go and bring him down. "You girls better come up with me. Might take all of us to keep him corralled when we unfasten Bob from the bed." As we climbed the stairs we could hear Bob's muffled screams. Apparently Len was rewarming him pretty well.

Len looked disappointed when we walked into the room. I think his "sub" roll only applied when Leila was involved. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy flogging and paddling Bob, who was not enjoying it at all.

I said, "OK. Enough already, Len. We have work to do. You and I'll hold Bob's shoulders down and Leila and Suzie can undo his wrists and re-fasten them behind his back. Then we'll have him under control." We did that. Bob didn't put up much resistance. I think he knew that being outnumbered 4 to 1 as he was, he didn't have much chance.

With Len on one side and me on the other, we took him downstairs. Once there we added a blindfold to the gag that he already wore. Them at my suggestion, we spun him around several times so that he was completely disoriented. As we led him slowly toward the spanking bench with the Sybian on it, I mentioned some things about his winch setup and hanging upside down.

"No, Tom. I don't do upside down. Gets me all nauseated."

Pleased that he thought we were headed that direction, I said, "Come on, Bob. I'll bet you've never been hung upside down. Besides, I don't remember your asking any of us if we could tolerate being upside down."

"But..."

"No buts. Now there's a step right in front of you. I want you to step up on it. Both feet. Len and I have you." The step was actually a box. There was one on each side of the spanking bench, to make getting on the Sybian easier. "Great. Now turn to your right and let me help you put your left leg on this other step." I lifted his left foot as high as it would go and, guiding his leg, maneuvered it so it stood on the box on the other side of the spanking bench. His thighs touched the bench, but his butt and balls were a few inches above it. I don't think he realizes where he is yet. "Perfect. You're almost in position."

"Ohieun or uhhh?" he mumbled.

"You'll see in just a minute. Now, stand on your tiptoes and move backward a little bit." I guided him back to the Sybian until his anus was right over the anal probe that I had switched for the dildo that had been on it. This probe had two wires connected to the end, that led to the TENS unit. Len had already greased it with a conductivity gel. "Now, before we lower the cable to put you in position, while Len puts the suspension cuffs on your ankles, I need to insert this plug in your ass. Just to make things interesting for you."

I was doing my best to keep up the illusion that we were going to suspend him upside down. The complaining he was doing at this point made me think that I was successful so far. "Just lower yourself a little bit. It's just a small plug. Only as wide as my finger." Gingerly, he lowered himself from his tiptoe height and, with my guidance, the probe penetrated his ass. I pushed down on his body until he was sitting on the Sybian, the probe fully inside his rectum. Len kicked the two boxes out from under Bob's feet, suspending his legs in the air.

Now Bob was trying to yell, with little success. I nodded to Len, who passed a spreader bar underneath the top of the bench and with short chains we re-attached Bob's wrists to the ends of that. His arms could not close together and he had nothing to push them down against. The only leverage he could get was to pull his arms up, forcing the spreader bar into the underside of the bench, which pulled his body down against the Sybian.

I went to the computer and turned the system on, but didn't activate it yet. Len busied himself attaching an electrode around the base of Bob's cock and another just behind the corona. Their wires also led to the TENS unit. "Len said, "I think he's ready, Tom."

"Great. Tell Leila and Suzie to come over for the unveiling."

"OK"

When they were standing with us I said, "Here's the moment of truth. Bob, we all thought that you deserved to be rewarded for all the fun and games you prepared for us. We tried to be good sports and put up with whatever devious situations you put each of us in. So, as a big thank you before we take off, we offer you this. Hope you enjoy the ride."

At that moment I pushed the button that started the program in motion. The Sybian started purring. It was on a very slow speed and we could barely see the vibrations against Bob's balls. Of course we couldn't see what the anal probe was doing, but it was supposed to be slowly undulating.

"All right, gang," I said. "Time to get on the road. Let's get our things packed up. Don't want to miss that Titans' game, Len." We all scurried up to our rooms and packed up what little we had brought. Of course we had to put on some clothes for the ride...darn it. In no time we were ready. We went in to see Julie in her cage. "Hey Jules. We're leaving now. Thank you ever so much for a great weekend. Sorry to leave you locked up in there."

Suzie said, "I'll call you on your cell phone in about an hour, from wherever we are, and give you the combination. Oh, yeh. Where's your phone. I'll get it and leave it with you."

"What about Bob? Is he all right?"

I answered, "He's just fine. Probably already getting turned on by the Sybian. You know how that is. You've spent many hours on it, I hear."

"I know. That's why I'm worried. I know how brutal it can be. Did he at least set it to shut off after a set time?"

"Actually. Julie, I programmed it. And yes, it will shut down by itself. Eventually. With any luck, I'll tell you how to do it before that time. So, bye for now."

Suzie said, "We on for lunch Wednesday?"

"Of course, girlfriend," was Julie's answer.

We grabbed our bags and headed downstairs to leave. Passing by Bob, trapped upon his own Sybian, we stopped by to say goodbye. First we took off the blindfold and removed the gag.

"We'll be going now, Bob. Thanks for a great weekend."

Bob stretched his mouth open to get the kinks out of his jaw muscles and squinted at the transition from darkness to light. "Don't leave me on this thing like this. How'll I get off? What about Julie. You leaving her locked in that damn cage forever? We could both die. The fire'll go out pretty soon and we'll freeze to death. You've got to let us both out before you go."

"Ah, always the worry wart, Bob. We thought of all those things. That's why we're going to let Julie out in a little while. Then it'll be up to her to take care of you. Oh, yes. I forgot to tell her, but you should know that I turned on your security program so that if anyone tampers with the program or the controls it automatically turns the TENS unit on at the highest setting. And leaves it on for five minutes. Same if someone unplugs the Sybian or the TENS unit. The backup batteries should last that long.

"One last thing, if the system senses any tampering with the chains from your wrists, or the electrodes on your cock, or any of the wires...you guessed it. Zappp!"

After I threw some more logs on the fire, the four of us headed for the front door, taking one last look around, especially at the winches, pulleys and cables near the front. We all turned around and said "Bye, Bob. Thanks for the great time." We waved, and just before I exited I turned and asked, "We on for golf, Saturday?"

"You bastard!" was his only reply.

We threw all our stuff into the trunk of the car and off we went, homeward bound.

"Wow! Len said. "Some weekend, eh?"

"Amen," Leila said.

Suzie said, "Are you sure they'll be all right the way we left them?"

I answered, "They will be unless we forget to call Julie and give her the combination to that lock on her cage."

Leila said, "I don't know about Julie, but Bob's going to be livid. He may not want to be friends with you again. Tell us now, Tom. How did you set up the program for the Sybian and the TENS?"

"I'll tell you. But not until you and Suzie tell us what you did with Bob to get him attached to his bed like that"

"OK," Leila said. "First Suzie and I rushed up to Bob and started running our hands all over him. "Suzie told him that she had been wanting to do that for a long time. Then, noticing that he was already getting hard, I suggested that we all go up to his bedroom."