Millville Ch. 32: LAST DAY AT CABIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeh," Suzie said, "He jumped at that. Practically ran up the stairs. When we walked into the room he was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for us come to him. He motioned for us to join him, saying that since it was almost the end of our time at the cabin the rule was suspended about the men not having an orgasm except at night and with their own wives."

Leila continued, "Right, and Suzie told him that we didn't know if that was a good idea. That our husbands might not agree to that. Bob tried to convince us that everyone would be OK with it, especially after all that we've done together this weekend. Then he even suggested that you guys might be out in the woods schtupping his wife. Were you, Len?"

"No. Actually we were just having some more of that honey that was all over your body yesterday, dear."

"Good. So, anyway, Suzie and I kept caressing him all over...except where he wanted us to...and he was hard as a rock. We pushed him down so he was lying on his back and we maneuvered his body so it was positioned just right."

Now Suzie continued, "Then I leaned over him so my boobs were right over his face. He got real interested in them, trying to reach his head up to touch them. His tongue managed to get a few licks in. Meanwhile, Leila was getting what we needed to attach his cuffs to the bed. When she was ready I lowered myself so Bob could reach my nipples with his mouth. That's when Leila fastened his legs together and then attached both his wrists to the center of the headboard.

"When she finished and I got off him, he realized the situation and he wasn't happy. But he was still hard. So we played with him a little more and then coaxed him to turn over so we could massage him. He did so gladly, and as soon as he was lying on his stomach we unfastened his wrists and re-attached them to the corners of the headboard. Then we managed to get his legs spread apart and fastened to the corners."

"Mission accomplished," Leila said, proudly. "But, seeing him like that, we couldn't resist paddling his lily-white ass. So round and firm. A perfect target just asking to be kissed by his own paddle."

Suzie added, "And so we paddled. We took turns so our arms wouldn't get tired. Could you guys hear him screaming where you were?"

That's our tale," Leila said. "Now your turn to tell us what poor Bob is experiencing right now."

Len said, "I'll let Bob tell this part since he's the one that set everything up. Actually, I really don't know what's happening there. I just knew to help get Bob situated on the thing."

So I told how I got Bob to explain all about the Sybian and his computer programs. What it's capable of doing. How to set up a program. What different attachments there were for the Sybian. "You might have noticed that instead of the regular dildo sticking up from the Sybian there was a smaller, metallic probe. It's attached through two wires to the TENS unit and has electrodes at each end so when it's activated it sends a current through it, stimulating the tissue around it.

"The two straps around the cock are also connected to the TENS and this set up actually sends the electrical current through the cock itself. Both of these devices have variable intensities of current and can be activated at various intervals, for various lengths of time, and at the same time or separately.

"All those things are put into the program I set up, and they're all pretty much random. So there's no telling what's going to happen, or when, or for how long, or...and this is the most important...how strong it will be. Some will be pleasant sensations, and some will be almost unbearably painful. You all remember sitting on that Sybian at Bob's that night. Len, I don't know how you managed to stay up there so long.

"Of course the Sybian is doing its own thing while all that's going on. Like the vibrations and undulations of the anal probe and the vibrations on the pad that sits under his balls. Rest assured, Bob's having quite an experience. I hope he doesn't have an orgasm, because if he does the pain will be more unbearable up there.

"Now, I think that's enough talk about our friend Bob. There's an observation point coming up ahead. I think we should enjoy this beautiful spot again before we leave it behind. Then, pretty soon, it will be time to give Julie a call."

I pulled the car over into the parking area at the overlook and we all got out to admire the gorgeous vista. From this vantage point you could see seemingly for miles, looking over the hills and valleys below us. The array of colors was spectacular. And artist's pallette of yellows, oranges, reds, greens, and all the intermediate shades between.

Suzie said, "I could just stay here all day taking in the breathtaking colors."

Leila agreed. "It makes you appreciate what beauty nature can provide for us. We just need to look around us to spot it."

Len said, "I'd come back here just for this. Remember on the way up here we passed that lake that reflected all the colors on the other side. That was awesome."

I said, "I guess it's unanimous. We all think this is a cool place. Let's try to remember to come back next year at this time. If we can't come to Bob's cabin we can spend the time exploring the area. I'm sure there are many awesome views that we haven't seen. Agreed?"

Everyone agreed.

"Now," I said, we better get going. While we're driving, you should give Julie a call, Suzie. Put your phone on speaker so we can all hear."

"What if her phone's battery is dead?" Len asked.

"Then I guess we turn around and go back to the cabin. We can't just leave them trapped there, can we?"

As soon as we were back on the highway, Suzie called Julie. She answered right away.

"Suzie. Oh, thank God," Julie said, desperately.

"How you doing there, Julie?"

"Better, now that you've called. I'm used to being in this cage, you know. But Bob. He's a different story. He's been screaming bloody murder every couple of minutes down there. What did you do to him? Give me the combination to this lock so I can help him. Please!"

Since we were on speaker phone in the car, we could all hear both sides of the conversation and contribute to it. I said, "Julie. This is Tom. I need you to be sure you understand something before we give you that combination."

"What is it, Tom?"

"You need to be aware that any tampering with any of what's set up downstairs will bring dire consequences to Bob. He knows that, but he may be in no condition to convey it to you. What's happening to him now will go on for another five hours before it stops, unless you enter a special code into his computer. Right now you don't have that code. So, be very careful what you do. In the meantime, enjoy your new freedom. You might want to fix some lunch for yourself, and maybe even feed some to Bob. You'll see, he won't be able to feed himself. Now, Suzie, why don't you give Julie the combination to the lock that's keeping her in the cage?

"OK. You ready, Julie? You probably don't have pencil and paper in there, do you?"

"No. You know I don't."

"Right. Listen carefully then. It's just four digits. You should be able to remember them. 4-8-9-5. You got that? 4-8-9-5. Now, if you have any problem, you can call me back. Depending on where we are, you might not be able to get through. In these mountains, I'm sure the signal comes in and out. Have fun. Say hi to Bob for us."

"Bye," Julie said, and hung up.

We continued driving, enjoying the ever-changing displays of wondrous colors. We talked about the two days we had just spent at the cabin and all the shenanigans that went on. Suddenly Suzie changed the subject.

"Tom," she said, addressing me from the back seat. "Are you sure you won't be able to go to the Gala at The Club? I'd really rather go with you than just Bob and Julie. We had such a good time before. And we were able to share our feelings about what we saw."

"I'm afraid I'm sure, hon. Every year the bosses at work make it very clear that we have to go to this annual conference. I know in the past there's been a lot of new information announced there that would be hard to get otherwise. I know. It sucks. I'd much rather be with you that night. You can be sure I'll be thinking of you. It'll be fun having you tell me about it when I get home, though."

Suzie said, "I'm sure I'll have lots to tell. It does suck, though. You're right."

We finally got into the foothills and soon left the National Park. Shortly we arrived at a small town where we gassed up and found a diner to have some lunch. Once seated inside, I said, "I think it's time for another call to Julie. Maybe Bob's been on that thing long enough. You've got her number in your phone, Suzie. Why don't you call her again?"

"OK," Suzie said. Looking down at her phone, "Good, we get a strong signal here. I'll put it on speakerphone again."

We all listened anxiously for Julie to answer. After several rings we heard, "Hello. Suzie? Is that you, Suz?"

"It sure is, Jules. I hope you're out of the cage this time."

"I'm out all right. I'm downstairs with Bob. I don't think he's all right, though. I want to help him. He's in agony. Every time he tries to relax something comes on and shocks him or something and makes him scream in agony. He's exhausted. But he won't let me do anything. I tried to give him a little food, but he won't let me come close even. He says if I touch anything it might kill him. Is that right?"

I answered that one. "Not quite, Julie. It would be extremely unpleasant, even painful, but it wouldn't kill him. But, after all, it's his system, so he does know what it would be like. He sure doesn't want to take any chances. But Suzie's going to give you the code to put in the computer now, and that will let you shut everything down. Tell Bob what you're going to do first. Just in case there's something about the system that he didn't tell me. Let him walk you through the process. That is, if he can find time in the cycle when he's not being tortured. OK, Suzie, give her the other code."

"OK, Julie. You got paper and pencil this time?"

"Yep. Go ahead."

"Good. Because this is a long one. Here goes: 1-9-7-8-4-6-2-2. Got it?"

"I think so, Let me read it back to you. 1-9-7-8-4-6-2-2."

"That's it. Now you can rescue your dear hubby. Your master!" All of a sudden, Suzie talked in hushed tones. "Julie, are you on speakerphone?"

"No. With the poor reception up here I have a hard enough time understanding you as it is."

Suzie said, "Good. Can you go upstairs? I want to ask you something but don't want Bob to hear the conversation. OK?"

"Sure. Just a sec. Bob, I'm going upstairs for a minute, then I can finally get you out of that thing. Be right back." After a short pause she spoke again. "OK, Suz, I'm in our bedroom. Bob can't hear me. What is it?"

'Well, we've been wondering. Are you guys terribly upset with us for doing this to you? Especially Bob?"

"Oh, no. Of course not. Of course I'm used to being treated that way. That's what Bob and I do when we're playing. I can't count how many times I've been locked in a cage. And for much longer times. And way more uncomfortable. I was just relieved when you called. But no, I wasn't upset at all."

"What about Bob?" Suzie asked.

"Bob won't show it, much less say it, but inside he wanted you guys to do something like this. In fact, that's the main reason he told you that he was glad it was you four that won the game at our house and got you invited to the cabin. The other two couples that were there have already been to the cabin and Bob thought they were boring. They went along with his games and situations he put them through, but they didn't have anything to offer that would surprise or entertain others.

"Of course, he's hating every minute of what he's experiencing now, and probably hating all of you for it, but tomorrow I'm sure he'll tell me how great you guys were. He talks tough, like the macho dom he is, and he loves it that people think of him that way, but inwardly he's a softy. That's why I love him so. Don't tell him I told you all these thing, OK?"

"Sure," Suzie said. "I think we all appreciate where he's coming from now. Thanks for clueing us in. This shows us a side of Bob that had escaped us so far."

I said, "Does that mean that he might still play golf with me Saturday?"

Julie answered, "I can't speak for him, but if I were a betting man...or woman...I'd give you pretty good odds that he will. Give him a call tomorrow night just to see how he is. I'm sure he'll be over it already by then. And, by the way, because it's getting late, we'll probably spend tonight here and drive home tomorrow. We have to clean up and stow things away here anyway."

Suzie said, "Oh, Julie. I'm sorry. We should have helped do that before we left. Such bad guests we were."

"No. Not at all. Don't be silly. You were great guests. We enjoyed every minute you were here. Even Bob. It was after you left that he hasn't been enjoying it so much. Now you guys go on home. Watch the Titans game. Have some good sex before you go to sleep. You must be horny after setting Bob up like you did. Maybe you guys should reverse rolls for a change like we all did up here. I'll see you Wednesday, Suzie. Usual place."

"I'll be there," she replied. "Oh, wait a minute, Julie. One more thing I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Well, this morning when the four of us were hanging upside down and Bob took you to the back of the room. I could just see that you were on the coffee table, but what was happening that kept you screaming even when he wasn't with you?"

"Oh. Another of Bob's devises. I was bent down on my knees with my arms between my legs and my wrists attached to my ankles. So my legs were spread apart and my head was down on the table. He has this portable contraption that has two dildos on pistons that go in and out of my two holes...I don't have to tell you which ones. Of course he has them programmed as to depth and speed, each one independent of the other. They're not so bad, except...and leave it to Bob...the one that goes in my ass has thumb tacks a couple of inches to the side of the base. Need I say more?"

"Oh, Julie. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Remember, I ask for this. In fact I'm horny right now just telling you about it. I hope Bob's horny after his ordeal, too. I'll tell you when I see you Wednesday."

After Suzie ended the call, she said, "I like that idea. Reversing rolls. I'm finding that I kind of like wielding that whip. Not that I don't love being your little slut bitch, Tom."

"And you'll always be that. But only because I love seeing how much you enjoy it. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

Leila said, "Careful, Tom. You're going to be driving. Don't let your cock take over your mind. Not 'til we get home, at least. Then you can have your way with her. Or, better yet, let her have her way with you."

"We'll see," I said.

I drove home safely, but my mind was wrestling with deciding which way I wanted it.