All Comments on 'Millville Ch. 33: THE MILL CLUB GALA'

by Submisky35

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
9to59to5over 4 years ago
exciting

this was a great story and exciting to read each part. I will miss this but hope the next one you start will be as good. I love how this was put together and the ideas on what they went thru

ontsurtontsurtover 4 years ago

What a journey!

Thank you so much for sharing it. I like how the story explores the various angles, from discomfort to finding out, to the headlong dive to back out a bit etc etc. In that respect if felt reminiscent of the journey many us follow in real life.

Sure there are niggles to be had about how realistic a club like this is given the fast wealth required but to me that would be missing the point. For me it's about the perspectives, and pervy sex, and you delivered both in an excellent fashion. As for the final chapter, I love this perspective and how Tom eventually embraced his sub/his wifes top side as well

Thank you for sharing this journey with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read them all!

I read each installment as it was published. One of my favorite series ever. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

wrich1953wrich1953over 4 years ago
Well done!

What a journey! Well written, with character development and giving the reader an insight into some of their thoughts. I had written a comment earlier about Bob needing a taste of his own medicine (discipline/torture) and was glad to see him get some on their last day at the cabin.

The final chapter was a surprise. Tom had seemed to be a bit of a reluctant sub and didn't seem to care for the more intense scenes, then to be one of the volunteers for the entertainment really caught me off guard.

You did leave us with a cliffhanger question(s): Who did the whipping? How did he take it? Did any of his "entourage" recognize him as the volunteer? Could there be a sequel in the making?

Thank you again for a pleasurable read, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
one of the best stories here, verdient good written. hope it will continue soon

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Carry on!

I've read the story extensively from Chapter one to the end; What an excellent plot, with an awesome writing.

I'm grieving now, since I just wanted the story to continue for other chapters.

Impatient to read your words to come!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mutual enjoyment

Your storyline was great, enjoyable reading. I liked that all participants were able to share the pleasures and the pain/pleasures of sensual stimulations. You were able to convey a reality to your characters so that I would even like meeting them in person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The ultimate story, why did you not finish it somehow?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with wrich1953. Good character development. Would to read a follow up to the last Gala.

BoundToLoveItBoundToLoveItalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story! It did have a good storyline, good character development, and also some inventiveness.

I binge read the story over the course of 2 days, and I really did enjoy the whole thing.

Excellent work! Keep it up! Thank you!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I only read a little of your story, but it showed me that I can live with peace of mind. The idiots are not dying out, so I'll make a lot of money in the future too. All these lunatics will eventually end up in my neurologist practice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its been a while since youv'e done anything u need to write another

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story line. The characters came across as very real which fitted nicely with the flow of events. Loved the last chapter. And felt Tom's fear. Loved it.

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Wow!! Absolutely incredible. I loved every chapter, and being quite sadistic myself I could empathise with Bob and how he was treated at the end. I’m also pleased for Suzie and Tom that hehehehe found their natural order in the world of BDSM.

You have a real talent for writing and I can’t wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the whole story from the first to the last chapter!

It was the best written that I’ve read.

I’m going to start reading it to my wife and I’m sure she’ll enjoy it as much as I did.

Each chapter got me hard like Tom was in each chapter.

I believe that we might be ready for a bit of BDSM, she already likes to have her butt and pussy spanked , so we’ll know more after I read Millville to her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done! Great narrative and story line!!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous