Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 4 years ago
Great writing, great story

But please don’t kill off any more perfectly likable and innocent main characters!

fishingrod48fishingrod48over 4 years ago
Keep it Going!

In one word ... 'Brilliant!'

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Powerful story

I think I was right when I commented that you'd be an asset to this site (The New Assistant). Whether the chapters are linked or read individually you have created a powerful story. I know some readers are dismayed by the tragedies in Milly's life but real life is a mixture of happiness and sadness and it's a fact that some people seem to get more than their fair share of either. This is what you're illustrating so well in this saga. May your muse remain with you.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 4 years ago
By far, my favorite part of the story was the last line.

"The story will continue."

I can't wait.

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Great story

But please don't kill off any more of Milly's loves.

I found myself wondering as I read it, if Jane also loved Milly, but because she knew her sister loved Milly and saw the chemistry between the two, she suppressed her own feelings. I guess we may find out as the story continues.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
very good story

except for a few things about this story it was very good and I can't wait for another ch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection!

Wow! This story is so amazing! The author wrote it so well that while I was reading it I felt like I was there seeing all these happen. Great job,@sandy_paris! I am looking forward to reading chapter 3,please don't take too long to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't like this new direction..

I don't like the direction of this story now. I stopped reading on page 2 when I realized that Milly would have a thing with Fiona. I'm sorry but.. That just isn't my thing. I'm dropping off now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter please

Please post the next chapter. I've been checking for so long. I love this story and can't wait to read more.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
The Writing is Hood, but...

To be honest I put the story away for about a week once I got to Jenny’s death. That was hard to swallow and I miss Jenny a lot! I do enjoy your writing style and story telling but this one took me a little while to get into. I’ve got mixed emotions on the Milly/Fiona relationship, especially with Jane sitting on the side. The way this is going I’d be cautious if I was Fiona, Milly’s track record with lovers doesn’t end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please post part 3

I've been checking weekly. Please post the next chapter. Your work is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad there is a continuation

I have enjoyed reading your story. I will agree with other comments that the degree of tragedy has been overwhelming at times. You have done a very good job at developing the charters here. It flows very well and I have really enjoyed your writing style. When I saw that another chapter had been added recently, I went back and re-read the full series. Of course, I skipped over the deaths for previous reasons.

I sincerely hope that no one has been killed off in the latest chapter. I would love to see Milly at least have a well deserved life as she is such a great person and has not deserved the 2 significant tragedy's that she has endured.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dont kill her

I hope you don't kill Fi too. Milly has suffered enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I really enjoy your writing but when I read that they were going to Barbados I was sure the Fi was going to get eaten by a shark !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My observations

Hmm, after all the tragedy in the previous stories I am seriously wondering who is waiting in the wings to fill in when Fiona shuffles off the mortal coil.

The story still works for me, although it would be nice if there was a little more focus away from the sex - how is Milly doing with her art sales, for example, or are the police still visiting for welfare checks, etc? In fact the sex is getting a little same-y; I know the bondage is new to this series but when it has been described time and time again then we shall be demanding something else, different.

Sorry to keep going back to the tragedies but this is the third story yet we have read of the death's of two wives and one other character that we, as readers, invested our time and interest in so it will either have to be every one of Milly's lovers dies by the end of each chapter or there are no more tragedies in her life - and I know which I would prefer. My money is on the lovelorn Jane being her next bed warmer...

Oh, and the title did rather give the plot away.

Lexi

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Somebody ought to sit Fiona down and point out that Milly's two prior lovers have both suffered tragic deaths. Don't you gotta wonder if Milly is bad luck?

It is a tribute to your artistry that you can drag your readers along for a smoldering romance with a beloved character we first encountered as a precocious pre-teen and throw elements of bdsm into the mix! For myself that was a very daring venture. But you managed it, and I'm still happy to acknowledge that with this episode you have once again merited a 5-star rating.

Besides it counts for a lot that you have Maonaigh, one of the Literotica authors I admire most, in your corner.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Rollercoaster much?

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Loved it, 5*. Being Milly's partner is dangerous, I so hope Fiona survives it.

burrito54burrito548 months ago

Well Jenny didn't last long hope fiona lasts longer than alex and jenny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...