Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great chapter! Cant wait to read what is next! The sister thing is interesting. Keep up the good work!@!

scumbagscumbagover 4 years ago
Too much sex

Sorry, but you started to miss the story and just do sex.

Love your writing style, but concentrate on the characters and the story, rather than sex however short it is.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
great story

I skipped pages 3-6 because this is way too long, I really enjoyed this for the most part, and enjoyed the first one, not so much the 2nd part if I remember it right, also you said at the start of this part that it contained mild bondage and even though I bypassed it, there is no such thing as mild bondage, it is either there or it is not but other than that and from what I read it was pretty good

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 4 years ago
5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I love the adventures of Milly and Fiona and family. Looking forward to the next chapter of the adventure.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

You’ve produced another fine chapter. I have to disagree with some of the comments, the length was fine and the sex was very good. The one thing I missed were the visits to the pub, it seems some of the village characters that were developed in previous chapters disappeared or their parts were very limited. Enjoyed having Jane around and that this chapter was tragedy free. Hope that becomes a trend. But something tells me that may not be true. I look forward to reading more

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Milly's Life Continues!!

This has been a "Wonderful Romance Story", although somewhat depressing early on with Alex's / Jenny's tragic deaths. However, Milly's recovery seems to be accelerating with she and Fiona's new loving relationship. Now that Jess & Victoria have become quite more comfortable with their daughter loving Milly, it appears to be smooth sailing ahead for their future.

It is interesting noting that Jane has now also come out as a lesbian or at least Bi, therefore more potential intrigue.

I agree with 1-previous comment that Milly Scott Pt. 03 was relatively heavy on the Sex, and "a bit Story Lite"!! I caution the author to always be cognizant of receiving 100% 5*-STAR ratings for every part of the series, owing to the awesome story, with sex serving as the "desert" and NOT the main course.

Anxiously Awaiting Milly Scott & Fiona's exploits in Pt. 04 "The Artist & The Trouble-Shooter

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Another five stars.

Just caught up with this chapter now, Sandy. A couple of comments have noted that this time you were a bit heavier on the sex at the expense of the plot and story and to an extent I have to agree. I think if I'd entered my comment when the chapter was first posted I'd have said much the same. However, the quality of your writing remains high and I am keen to see what the following chapters bring. And of course, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I love your work. This chapter was another great one. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next one.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Many thanks to those of you who taken the time to comment. I appreciate the feedback regardless of whether you liked the story or not. I note all of the comments and consider how they csn help me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reading the Story.

Hi, like many others , I've been reading these chapters and I'm fascinated in where it's going to end up. Believe me, I feel that if you were to sit down with the chapters written and put them into a manuscript, you would have no trouble finding a publishing house to take it on. All of the stories stand alone as they are, combined, they're fantastic. I'm envious of your talent, wish I could write half as good as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m having a bit of trouble...

...with the 12 hour bondage concept. This was way out of the flavor of the series. By the way, don’t try this at home. Keeping the knees bent like that for hours runs a very real risk of phlebitis ( blood clots in the veins) of the legs.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I really really love this story. It seems like it's written almost as an oral story. I think that is a sign of really outstanding composition. I love to read your work but I think this is my favorite. The sex is scorching, the story dramatic, and the characters feel like people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did I miss something?

...nobody died!

The storyline just keeps plodding along and we get told a dozen times at least each chapter how much they love each other, there are struggles for all that might depress the characters from a soap opera and still they go shopping!

Lost access to, potentially, nearly all the male characters except the London gallery owner (everyone else was up in the Lakes), but I still have money on Milly committing adultery with Jane - unless they come to some sort of arrangement.

Lexi

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Excellent .... Wonderful

Im taken ...... Such a wonderful story

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Whew, could take a breather in this episode.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Great story, pacing is spot on. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, OK, Gerry and Tom, Tom & Gerry but Gerry Marsden? Are you showing your age, or is it me?

Americans probably won't get it, but Brits of a certain age will remember Gerry and the Pacemakers (couldn't use THAT name now!!).

Loving this epic, thanks for sharing, 5* every chapter.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...