Milly Scott Pt. 04: The Artist and The Troubleshooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were on a cruise ship somewhere in the Caribbean. The first few minutes were frantic, fretting worrying, saying stupid things about getting flights.

"Whoa, stop! Jane is fine, her surgery went well. She'll be home before you could get here. The three of us have discussed this. Jane is coming to stay with Fiona and me until she's recovered. Stay where you are and enjoy yourselves. Think how fortunate you are to have a backup."

Jane was wiped out by the time that she got to our place. She'd stayed in one of our guest rooms so many times that we referred to it as 'Jane's room.' Fiona collected some clothes, personal times, laptop and her briefcase.

The following day she felt much stronger and managed some of her work. Over the next week, I took care of her, fed her, took her drinks, whatever she wanted. We would sit and talk for long periods, exchanging stories and confidences. It was sad that she'd been ill, but in lots of ways both of us enjoyed her recuperation. I loved spending time with her and in the evenings the three of us ate together and chatted just like old times. I had both of them and I loved it.

Jess and Victoria were due home so Jane and I set off to collect them from the airport. It was clear that they'd worried, but that was forgotten when they saw that she was okay. On the drive back she told them what had happened and how she'd been looked after. We dropped off their bags so that they could change and then they came to us for dinner.

It was a wonderful evening hearing about their trip and checking their photos. They were keen to hear about Fiona's work and Jane's plans for getting back to the office. Jess came over to me when I was making coffee and took me by the waist. "Thanks for all that you've done for Jane. I didn't worry too much because I knew that you'd take care of her."

"She's my sister. I made a promise to Fiona that I'd always be there for Jane as well. I love her Jess, she's a wonderful girl and we get on very well. I'm going to miss her when she goes back home."

First anniversary

She placed the bangle around my right wrist, next to the one that Alex had given to me. She looked up at me and asked, "Are you sure about this Milly?" It was a thin plain silver bangle, an 1/8th inch wide, hinged with a clasp that needed a hex key to open it.

"Yes, you're about to give me something that I cannot take off, that I want, fasten the damn thing!" The clasp snapped shut and Fiona held up the key. "Throw that away, destroy it. I don't care what you do, that'll never come off if I have the choice." I had two bangles on my wrist both given to me by people that I loved and neither could be removed without being cut off. I also wore a thin chain around the same wrist that Fiona had given me a long time ago. It had been off several times, but only for a short period for whatever reason. I was hers and this was her gift to me.

We went away again, back to Crete to the villa we'd used for our honeymoon. This time we had all of our toys with us and not many clothes. I had a few dresses and pairs of sandals that I wore when we walked to the beach or the shops and when we went to dinner. I'd worn a pair of panties and a bra when we travelled to the villa and they were not worn again until I set off for home. There was no other underwear in either of our cases. We spent most of our time alone, naked. We went through lots of sun cream, most of it was used up massaging each other and we spent a lot of time doing that.

Sex in the pool using a strap on is a little wild and very different, but by the end of two weeks we'd found out the best way to manage it. The poor thing got a lot of use both in and out of the pool and at one point I was sure that it tried to surrender.

Almost five years together as a couple and a year of that married, the sex had not reduced during that time. We occasionally went a day or two without, but that was rare, mostly it was gentle and loving, but when it wasn't, it could be pretty brutal, but never without love and affection. I never tired of it; I always seemed to be ready.

One afternoon Fiona wanted me to tie her up. I spent four hours touching her everywhere. I took her to the edge and stopped so many times; she called me names and pleaded with me. She promised me a lot of things, but I wanted none of them. She was climbing the walls when I finally bent down and took her clit in my mouth. She came instantly. When I released her she demanded that we repeat that very soon.

The following afternoon I tied myself up for her and she returned the favour and then some. She took me lying on the bed, on my knees. She used vibrators, a butt plug and the strap on. When I cursed her she threatened me with a fly swatter, one of those plastic ones like a square mesh on a long handle. I looked at her and laughed, "You wouldn't dare!"

"I want you silent and you'll get one of these on your ass for every word!"

Yeah, right." I heard the swish of the first and swore. The second hurt more and I swore again. She leaned in close to me and whispered, "I told you one for each word and you added another one with each curse. Are you okay?"

I don't know what had got into me, that thing hurt like the blazes, but she'd fired me up and before I knew it I'd uttered some stupid words, "If you want to make a point stop hitting like a sissy!"

"Twelve words, wow." The first stung like I couldn't believe and the second on the other cheek made tears run. Then she tried harder. She leaned in again, "Are you sure that you're okay?"

I nodded to her and grimaced, "Get on with it you weakling!"

I have no idea how many blows she struck, but after eight or nine I was lost and gone, she could've hit me a hundred times it wouldn't have made any difference. I was in ecstasy; I came over and over again as soon as she touched me.

She untied me, cradled me and rubbed lotion into my buttocks, I loved that gentle touch. I knew that sitting down was going to be sore, but I smiled through the tears. "Thank you, that was so good."

"Do you mean that?"

"I'll regret it when we go to dinner, but otherwise that was incredible. I love you."

We talked about it the next day and agreed that it was not something that we'd do very often, but I knew that I wanted to experience that again. I have no idea what had happened to me, I'd become something different, something I thought I should despise, but there was no denying that I liked it!"

The 'Five girls' band was playing three or four times a month and it was clear that they were all enjoying themselves and they were developing a following. I was pleased that Abby also went to all of the gigs because it gave us the chance to chat.

Her daughter Dani had come out of her shell and was far less shy than she had been. "She has a new friend from school," Abby confided in me. "She'd managed to sneak into a club where the band were playing, despite not being old enough, they should be twenty-one to get in and spotted Dani playing. She'd spoken to Dani a few days later and they'd both admitted how they felt about girls. I'm pretty sure I almost found them having sex in Dani's room last week. I'm not sure that I really approve, but at least she can't get pregnant."

"Tell her how you feel, it might help. It looks as if Maria and Allison have finally decided to show the world that they are together. Fiona tells me that they are going away together for Christmas."

Christmas again

A few weeks before Christmas Fiona and I were talking about her work. "It's been more than a year and I've been in all the departments, I've attended more management meetings than I could ever imagine were needed. But there's still no sign of the job I want."

I said a few supportive things.

"There's one project that needs to be concluded and I hope that'll be the point at which things change. Maybe in another month or so."

It looked like we were going to spend Christmas at Jess and Victoria's home. That would be nice. I could help Jess in the kitchen and it would be fun.

"Hi, honey." Fiona grabbed me and grinned as soon as she walked through the door.

"Karen wants to talk about my role when we go back after the New Year. At last." She seemed a bit more relaxed.

I spent the week before Christmas working in the salon. I covered reception, made lunch for the staff, coffee for the clients, swept the floor and even did some shampooing. I loved being there amongst people and had fun.

We stayed over with Jess on Christmas Eve. The next morning I helped her; the two of us laughed and fooled around as we prepared the food. We may have had a little too much wine because we were doing a lot of giggling.

The food had been eaten and things tidied up. We were sitting exchanging gifts. It had been agreed that we would be sensible again this year, so the gifts were thoughtful and not too extravagant. I got a couple of handbags, some new shoes and jewellery. After all, a girl can never have enough shoes.

Karen looked over at Fiona. "I have a small gift for you." She handed over a small wrapped box and an envelope. As Fiona was pulling off the wrapping paper Karen spoke again. "Fiona, I know that you've been impatient and I'm sorry about that. We were going to talk again next week, but well, open the box."

It was a box of business cards. Fiona stared at the contents and I saw her start to smile. She slid the top card over to me as her smile broke into a big grin. Fiona Scott, Director, Customer Support.

"It's a better title than 'Trouble-shooter,' even though it means the same thing. The new contract is in the envelope."

I passed the card to Jess and then it went to Victoria. In the meantime, Jane had reached over and grabbed the box. "Bloody hell, a Director! Soon we'll need to make an appointment to speak to you."

Fiona opened the envelope and scanned the document; she turned to me, pointed to the figure for her salary and grinned. She passed the document to Jane, "How much would you charge me to look this contract over?"

"For you; a bottle of wine." She glanced down it until she saw the salary figure. She spluttered and said, "You can pay my normal bloody rates and can afford them on this salary.

Fiona turned to Karen. "Thank you for this. It's what I've wanted for a very long time. I won't let you down, thank you." She turned to the rest of us. "For a long time, years, I've wanted two things, this job and to be Milly's partner. Now I have both. Thank you all for your support, you all helped me to get here, thank you."

Jane laughed, "Would someone get me another drink before she makes me throw up."

A few hours later we were alone and lying in bed. I turned to Fiona and looked at her. "Well done I'm very proud of you. This is what you've wanted and worked towards. Now you've got it. I love you."

She reached over and stroked my hair. "You've been there for me every step of the way. Supporting me, encouraging me and giving me the room to do the work that I needed. Thank you so very much, this is down to you as well. I love you so much." She reached over to kiss me, it was tender and I melted into her arms.

Writing

"Fiona, a couple of days ago I was trying to do some sketches, but it was no use and I ended up doodling, do you remember my other love - 'Tricky?"

"The dog?"

"Yes, the dog. I started thinking. Some nonsense about what mischief he'd get up to and I started to write. In the last two days I've come up with a story, for kids, I've created four characters, Ann, Chloe, Jack, Daniel and they have a dog called Tricky, a Wire-Haired Fox Terrier. I suppose it's a bit like the Famous Five, but up to date and based in the Lake District, in Ambleside. I may call it Ambleside Adventures or The Adventures of Tricky, I don't know yet. I'd really like to encourage kids to read books. I thought that I could illustrate it as well. What do you think?"

"I think that you're wonderful and it's a great idea. Maybe I can help?"

"Just be you, do your work, let me look after you and come home to me. Maybe take me to bed sometimes." I gave her my best lewd face.

"And what would you want me to do there?"

"Well, fuck me senseless would be a start." How filthy I thought, but actually that was exactly what I wanted. Sometimes I wanted to do the same thing to her.

Over the next few months, I went through lots of ideas and binned most of them, but I managed to develop a story. It was a simple story that showed that friendship and loyalty were important, that telling lies resulted in trouble and that fun was essential. There was a lot of humour and plenty of bravery, mainly from Tricky. I'd drafted some sketches as well. Fiona had been very good at critiquing the work and made a number of suggestions. Jane had also been enthusiastic and helpful when I shared it with her.

I tracked down Alex's agent and went to see her. She thought that it had real possibilities and offered to see what the publishers thought of the idea.

It took several months before Zoe called me back and after the usual pleasantries she said, "I've found a publisher who would be keen to work with you and make your books a reality." I was stunned and excited, for just a moment as she carried on speaking. "There's a caveat; they want at least three books, three stories, with illustrations. They want to meet with you to discuss ideas and see if they can work out a deal with you."

"Zoe, three stories might be too much."

"No, Milly it won't be. They'll help you and work with you on ideas and then you create them. It will all be your work." We discussed a meeting and Zoe suggested someone come with us. Instantly I thought Fiona and then something stopped me, Jane; my solicitor, sister and friend.

Fiona was excited and then disappointed. "It makes sense to take Jane; she can put her professional head-on and still hold my hand. You'd get uppity if someone criticised my work and you know it." She smiled at me.

"That's true. One wrong word and I'd want to punch them."

It was a good, productive meeting. They listened to my ideas and made some suggestions about how they could assist. Basically, it would be my work, but they had writers and other people who would help with ideas. The artwork would also be mine, but they wanted it in colour. That scared me a little because it wasn't something that I'd done much of. They solved that by setting me up with someone who would colour my work and ensure that it would look good in print. The thing that made me agree was that I'd have the final say.

Zoe steered us through financial issues. Jane didn't have to do much, but having her there gave me confidence that I'd otherwise have lacked. Fiona would have made me nervous, she was quite protective!

Jane came back to the house with me and by the time we arrived, Fiona had dinner ready. Okay, she'd heated the food that I'd prepared earlier. I explained the details to her and of course, she asked, "How much are they paying you?"

Jane explained the retainer, the agent's fees and the expected revenue. All a little complicated, but when Jane got to the bottom line Fiona's face lit up, "How much? Bloody hell, that's amazing. I always knew marrying you was a good idea!"

"Hi, Zoe, what's up?" The first book, 'The Adventures of Tricky' was done, in print. A parcel would be arriving later today with a dozen copies. They wanted a book signing or a reading, low key, their own photographer. I told her that I'd give it some thought.

I dashed out to the supermarket to get things for dinner. Then I sent the text messages - 'Milly demands that you attend for dinner - 7 pm.' The four text messages resulted in four phone calls. I said the same thing to each of them. "Wait and see, just please be here, it means a great deal to me."

The table was laid by the time that Fiona got home from work. She hugged me, kissed me, groped my bum and then asked, "What's the big deal?"

"Wait and see. Dinner's at seven." I went to change, nice dress, hair and make-up.

They were all early and intrigued but I said nothing. Victoria looked at me with a smile. "You, Milly Scott, are up to something. I don't care because you're going to feed us and you're a great cook, so I can wait, as long as there's wine."

I cooked steaks with onions, mushrooms and baked potatoes. Lots of red wine, all followed by cheesecake which I'd barely had time to make.

"Thanks for being here today, I want to share something special with all of you, the people that I love the most. I have champagne." I gave the bottle to Fiona to open.

"If you don't tell me what the secret is soon I'm going aim this cork at you."

"Just pour the wine. I have a gift for each of you." There were four packages in simple wrapping paper with labels. It was important that they get the correct package because I'd written a personal message inside of each one. They pulled the paper off of their books.

"A first edition of my book. I'm so proud and delighted to share this with my favourite people."

There were gasps, cheers, oohs and aahs, applause, smiles and lots of hugs.

They went into the lounge with their glasses and the books; there was silence whilst they read. I topped up the glasses and watched their faces. I was so delighted at the way they studied the book, every now and then one of them would look up and smile at me. As I poured Jess a refill she took my hand and I sat on the arm of her chair. Her eyes were filling with tears. "Milly, it's wonderful, these are great messages. Tricky's grin reminds me of Fiona when she grins like that."

"Thanks, Mum, comparing me to a dog."

"You won't know this story, although Fiona and Jane do. A long time ago I saw him tied up outside a shop and had to draw him. I realised that the grin was Fiona's. I told Fiona that I was in love with him, she was devastated."

Victoria was smiling and sipping her drink, looking thoughtful said, "Milly I think that it's wonderful and I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks, that means so much to me. I need to do a book reading and I've been thinking about where to go. I want to go to Ambleside, to the primary school and do a reading there. I need to tell Zoe tomorrow. I think that I owe them that."

Fiona

Fiona had been putting in long hours. Her company were in the final stages of new product development when a serious flaw had been identified. She'd stepped in to provide a fresh set of eyes to try and help to find the problem. It was frustrating her, partly because she believed that it could have been addressed earlier, but mainly because she couldn't see the solution.

She was later getting home most evenings and after dinner would pour over the problem in the study. There was no alternative but to let her do what she needed to do, so I'd take her drinks throughout the evening then gently chide her when I thought that she'd had enough for the day.

She'd try to resist and when she did I'd distract her so that she couldn't work. After a few attempts at stripping, I thought that I was getting quite good at it. When I did get her to bed we'd manage some gentle sex and she'd hold me as we fell asleep. I'd taken to offering a prayer quite often to say thanks for my life and my lover.

After a few weeks of hard work, Fiona and her team managed to identify the cause of the problem and get the project back on track. She suddenly lightened her mood and was back to her old self again.

We ate a quick breakfast that Friday before Fiona left for the office and I got down to some more work on my books. I got a text from her at 2 pm - 'I'll collect you at 6.30 pm. Be ready, your outfit is in the wardrobe in the spare room. X.' What was all that about? I wondered. She ignored my text reply, so I went to check on my outfit. It was the blue silk dress that I'd owned for a long time but hadn't worn for a while. On the shelf were new underwear, very sexy underwear, new stockings, my highest blue heels and a bright red lipstick.

1...345678