Milly Scott Pt. 04: The Artist and The Troubleshooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the mirror, wow, okay I did look slutty, but not bad for a woman fast approaching fifty. I hope to God she doesn't bring anyone home with her. I slipped on my heels; these were new as well, pink and tall!

I was leaning against the worktop when I heard the door. I sipped my white wine and heard bags dropping. Fiona's head peeped round the corner of the door and she gasped. "Fuck, Milly you look..." She didn't seem able to finish.

"Sexy, slutty, gorgeous, ready, randy?"

She nodded, "All of the above. What's doing?"

I walked over, although in those heels it was something quite sexy and walking seemed, well, an inadequate way to describe how I moved. "I missed you and wanted to give you a present. Maybe you can unwrap it later, after dinner."

She took me into her arms and kissed me, it took a while before she spoke again. "I'm only hungry for one thing and that is not food!"

"Too bad, I've cooked for you and you will eat. Go and change."

We sat opposite each other as we ate, gazing at each other. It had been more than four years and she still made me melt and did things to me sexually that should be classified as dangerous. She told me about her trip and had clearly learned some things that would help her.

Then she looked at me, "Did you two-time me with my namesake, last night?"

I smiled, "Oh no. She's been a bad girl and I've cut her off!"

She raised an eyebrow instead of asking a question. "It's a stamina issue, flat batteries!" She laughed.

We cleared the table and I think that she wanted to head for somewhere comfortable; I could see what she had in mind. Too bad, I was driving this. I hopped up onto the worktop and found the granite a little chilly with a bare backside, no panties of course. She stood in front of me and I put my hands to her cheeks. "You know how I feel about love bites?" She nodded, "Well I need one, right now."

"You don't like them, too tacky."

"Maybe?"

"Where?"

"Inside left thigh, high as you can go."

Fiona stared at me as she moved my skirt back to reveal that apart from the stockings I was naked below the waist. She ran her fingers over my breasts, they were very erect. She slid her hands down my thighs and then to my knees which she separated and then moved back upwards.

She knelt down in front of me and broke eye contact. Then she ran her hands to the spot that she was headed to and looked down. She jerked back and looked up, "Fuck, what's that?"

She looked again and I could see her smile. She touched it with her fingers softly and then looked up at me. "Milly?"

The day before I'd gone to a tattoo artist and with all of the courage that I could muster I showed her what I wanted and told her where I wanted it. It was the outline of a small heart, in red, with a letter F inside it. The whole thing was about the size of my thumbnail. It was as high on the inside of the leg as it could be and would be invisible unless I was displaying myself as I was right then.

"I always thought that love bites were tacky, and then somehow on honeymoon, I realised that when you'd made them, they were okay. I wanted something more, something permanent and I realised that I would have to do it for myself, to myself, so that it would show that I was yours."

She studied it again and looked up. "I should hate this, hate that you marked yourself, hate it because it's, well, slutty," I held my breath. "But I love it and I'm so flattered, honoured and right now I don't think that I've ever been so turned on." With that, she drove her tongue into me. It took no time at all for me to come. After a moment to collect myself I grabbed her hand and hauled her to the bedroom. I pulled my blouse off and threw myself onto the bed, "Get naked now and get the toys. I want you so badly, hurry up."

She was fast and threw herself on top of me and we kissed for a long time. Kissing was amazing and it made me hot and needy, but fortunately, I had the very person to help with that problem. The finger fucking that she gave me was brutal and fast, she made me gasp and I tried hard to grab her nipples. I took a moment to gather myself and looked at her. "I want you astride me so that I can tongue you."

Fiona moved over and put her knees either side of my head, then lowered herself onto my tongue, she moved her hand to hold the headboard and gyrated her hips. I kissed, bit and probed her. I poked at her ass with a finger and she took over and used me, with a force and a vigour that disregarded me underneath her. It was just what we both wanted, what I needed. She tried to pull away and I grabbed her hips and managed to shout, "No, not yet, please not yet!"

She started again and came quickly, then twice, then a third and again she tried to pull away and again I held her and said, "No!"

I lost all track of how long we were like that, but eventually, she collapsed next to me with a grin of satisfaction. She managed to mutter, "Thanks love" and she was gone. She'd given me so much satisfaction on many occasions; it was not often that I got the chance to do what I'd just done. I loved her and had loved that. I curled up and held her thinking, yet again, how lucky I was.

Scared

I sat down with a cup of tea in this large room and closed my eyes. I felt the tears forming and the sadness grew. This house was wonderful; it was what I'd wanted. I was here with Fiona, also what I wanted, but it wasn't my little Rose Cottage. The place that I'd used as a refuge, where I found safety, where I'd made my home. Where I'd shared love, where I could walk in the hills, where I knew people.

This house was wonderful, but it didn't feel like ours yet. It didn't feel like home. I felt less secure. I didn't yet have places to walk, no job, only Fiona's family. Suddenly I was frightened and unsettled.

I told myself that I was an ungrateful woman, I tried to tell myself that I had a lovely house that I would be able to make ours and that I had the person that I most wanted. 'Pull yourself together' I was telling myself as I heard the doorbell.

"Hi Jess, come in. Would you like tea or something else?"

She followed me into the kitchen area and took my wrist. She turned me around and looked at me. "Milly, what is it, what's wrong? Is it Fiona?"

I made her tea and we went to sit down. I told her what I had been thinking about and how stupid I felt.

"Milly, I'm not surprised. You found a safe place in the Lake District and made a life for yourself, then you uprooted yourself in a dramatic way and came back here without really having any choice because you wanted to be with my daughter. I bet she hasn't worked this out has she?

"Please don't tell her, it'll be fine." I paused and sniffed. "Jess I'm not sure that you really understand even after all of this time. Fiona has me mesmerised, makes me swoon. I love her so much; I would do anything for her. It's not one way either, it's hard to describe, but I know how she feels with a certainty. I'll be okay once I get this a bit more homely."

By the time that Jess left an hour later, I felt much better and resolved to talk to Fiona.

We did talk for hours. It felt good to let it all out. Fiona hadn't realised, she'd been so wrapped up in her work. She loved me and we were together, I'd wobbled, but we had each other.

Company dance

I found the shoes and bag that I wanted in the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. There were too many for our own room, but then I did have a thing for shoes. I transferred the things that I'd need into the clutch bag and walked back to our bedroom to finish dressing.

I stopped in the doorway and gasped as I caught sight of Fiona. Her hair was fastened up in a sexy librarian style and her make-up was dramatic. She turned to look at me whilst reaching for the dress that was lying on the bed. Her underwear was fire-engine red with a strapless push-up bra that was doing a lot of pushing, a pair of almost see-through French panties over a suspender belt and nude stockings. Her red heels had an ankle strap and were rather high. She saw me and said, "What?"

"Bloody hell Fiona, this is a company dance, not the Moulin Rouge." I smiled at her, "But I rather like it."

She stepped into her dress and turned to ask me to fasten it up. It was sleeveless and cut low to her breasts which weren't actually trying to escape, but they'd find it easy if they decided to make a run for it. It was ankle length but had a slit up each side to show plenty of legs and believe me there was plenty of legs to see.

"I don't want anyone to think that I'm just some geek spying for the boss."

"I very much doubt if anyone is going to think that. But what they might think scares me."

I slipped off my robe and revealed that my pale green underwear was a little fancy as well and oddly apart from the bra, very similar to Fiona's. My bra was a little fuller, my stockings were nude, my heels were dark green, and they were higher than Fiona's and may cause me some issues if we were too late getting home. My dress was pale green silk, calf length, with a slit at the front. It had sleeves and showed rather more cleavage than I'd realised when I'd bought it. Fiona fastened the zipper and my string of pearls whilst whispering some things that she wanted to do to me later and she had some really great ideas!

Jane came to collect us and when she walked in I thought that she might have a seizure. "Fuck. Are you two going to a dance or going on the pull, 'cause if it's the latter you'll succeed."

We walked through the doors of the hotel arm in arm and I counted at least two men whose eyes popped and maybe a woman as well.

We sat at a table of eight with three administrative staff and their partners, husbands. I was a little surprised that Fiona didn't want to sit with some of the programmers, but I was aware that many of them suspected her to be a spy for Karen. She'd told me that she felt more comfortable with these staff and they clearly liked her. I was sitting next to Alice who was the Admin Supervisor, "I think Fiona mentioned that you used to be a PA, is that right?"

"A rather long time ago. Just over fifteen years ago, although I've done a little temping in the last three years, not much."

"What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I make a little money as an artist, but it was easier when I lived in the Lake District, a bigger market."

"Milly, I'm nosey so forgive me. The programmers and system engineers think that Fiona is a spy and they don't trust her. From what I've heard they realise that she's much smarter than most of them and of course she's Karen's protégé. I think that she's smart as well, in a different way. She gets on well with all of my staff and treats them nicely, takes an interest. You'll know that admin staff can make peoples life easy or difficult and Fiona's worked that out. Did you teach her that?"

"Actually no, I didn't. You're right of course and so is she. Most of the time she's great with people, but sometimes she forgets that the rest of us don't really understand all the stuff that they do and it can frustrate her."

"Personal question, were you really at college with her mum?"

I laughed so loud the rest of the table turned to look at me. "Sorry. Yes, she was studying hairdressing. I first met Fiona when she was eight or nine. She was one of my bridesmaids and to save you having to try and work it out, 26 years."

"You cannot be forty."

"Almost fifty."

We chatted away for most of the meal. I liked her a lot.

After the meal there were some, thankfully, brief speeches before preparations were made for the dancing to begin. Karen came across to speak to me and we chatted for a few minutes before she had to continue to circulate.

I decided to go to the toilet and was in a cubicle when I heard two women chatting. I didn't catch the first part of their conversation, but some of it caught my attention. "... young woman in the red dress looks spectacular. Who's she?"

Her companion replied, "That's Fiona, she's Karen's protégé and some sort of real genius. Some of the guys suspect that she's a spy for management."

"Well, she's certainly stunning. Who's the older redhead with her, she's very striking as well."

"Ah, that's Fiona's wife and yes, I agree, she's gorgeous."

"Her wife, but she must be nearly twice her age." These two women were not being malicious just gossiping, but I'd heard enough and opened the cubicle door. They turned and saw me, their mouths fell open and they turned a lovely shade of red. In the brief moment of silence I checked them out, both in their mid-thirties, attractive and they were nicely dressed.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I expected her to faint at any minute.

I went to wash my hands and replied, "Ladies, don't worry about it. You were gossiping, it's what we do sometimes. I'm sure that you aren't the first people to have had that conversation tonight and I'd guess that you won't be the last either."

I dried my hands and turned to face them. "I'm Milly Scott, Fiona's wife. Why don't we head to the bar, I'll buy you both a drink and I'll answer some of your questions so that at least the gossip is accurate. They sheepishly followed me and we stood at the bar for about twenty minutes chatting. As I walked back to our table I had to try hard not to laugh. I'd wound them up and enjoyed myself.

Fiona had bought drinks for the people at our table and then excused herself to go and speak to someone. I chatted with the other women who confirmed that Fiona was not exactly welcomed by many of the programmers, but that all of the other staff liked her.

I announced that I needed to dance and a couple of the guys at the table offered. That started things off and for the rest of the evening, I had no shortage of partners. Fiona also danced with lots of the guys and I suspected that she was trying to build bridges. The two of us danced a few numbers, but it was dangerous because I had to try hard not to ravish her. I was having great fun until I spotted Fiona talking to the piano player and had this fear that she was going to play.

Sure enough, when the band took a break she sat at the keyboard and played several numbers including a classical piece. She started to play 'something in the way she moves' and never took her eyes off of me. I glanced around and I think it was obvious to most people who she was playing for. She got a deserved round of applause and came over to me.

"Hi, gorgeous lady fancy a drink?"

I laughed, hooked her arm and we headed to the bar. "What was that about?"

"I couldn't help it and thought that it might break down a few barriers because lord knows, I'm not very popular."

"The admin staff like you."

"That's because I treat them like people and not as second class employees. Besides if you ever found out that I didn't treat them well, you'd kill me."

"Maybe not kill you, something much worse."

"What could be worse?"

"I'd cut you off for a few weeks."

"You wouldn't?" She looked worried.

"Don't try me." I concealed my smile. I doubt if I could cut her off for even a few days, it would be like self-torture.

I managed to survive the night in those shoes and after removing them and the dress, crazy Fiona grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto the bed. Two ladies in racy underwear would have made quite a sight. We kissed, hugged and that turned into some very vigorous sex. We gave and received without holding back and after an hour I called a truce. I was shattered and could take no more. I fell asleep half-clothed.

We were late in waking up the next morning and shared a kiss before I went to the bathroom. I started the shower and had just stepped in when two hands snaked around my waist and my ear was nibbled. I turned around to stare at her. "I must be very dirty if you're going to wash me."

"Hmm, very dirty, but a quick rinse in here will clean up the parts that can be cleaned."

We washed each other. It took a long time because of all the kissing. We dried each other gently and held hands as we went back to bed. I held Fiona down and kissed her from head to toe as she wriggled and sighed. I shuffled around until was on top of her and I licked her as she licked me. We came together and I turned around again and snuggled up to her chest.

"I love what we just did, but having you in this position is almost as good as sex."

"I sometimes feel so satisfied and fulfilled when we're close like this. I feel like a love-struck teenage girl around you." We lay for another ten minutes as I listened to her heartbeat. Then it was time to move, we had things to do, but that was okay because I knew that I could have an early night and possibly some more kissing later.

The tree

Our first Christmas together in our own home. I wanted it to be special and Fiona agreed, but then she agreed with almost anything I wanted. We sat one evening and talked about decorations, we settled on simple, stylish and modern, with lots of fairy lights. We had a few of them in the bedroom anyway.

A trip to one of the garden centres that clear out almost all of its garden stuff and becomes a Christmas shop was just what we needed. Our trolley was laden when we reached the car. We had a tree, baubles, holly and lights, lots of lights. Oh, and a hula hoop.

I told Fiona to go for a run on her bike and she set off to meet Jane. In the meantime, I stared at the large blank wall in the lounge dining area. I'd wanted to find a large piece of art for it, but so far we'd not come across the right thing. I started at one end and inserted a large hook, up high near ceiling level, from that I draped several sets of green lights, the small ones. Then I placed half of the hula hoop on the floor below it and started attaching the lights to it. By the time I'd finished and by using the hoop, I'd created half of a cone of lights to give a three-dimensional effect. I then created another four tree shapes of varying heights using red, green and white lights, but these were just flat against the wall. I added stars at the tops and a few baubles at strategic points. I stood back and killed the room lights. I clapped my hands together; it had worked better than I'd hoped.

I was sipping some wine and staring at the box containing the Christmas tree components when Fiona and Jane returned. "Jesus Milly, that's amazing. I couldn't imagine what it would be like when you explained it but, wow."

Jane stood staring at it and then took my elbow. "Milly, amazing, it's incredible. You're so clever."

"Thank you, I'm pleased with it, but now I want to get this tree up."

"I'll scoot off and let the two of you put up your first tree in your new home." I looked at Fiona and raised an eyebrow.

"It would be a nice thing to do, just the two of us, but I'd like Jane to stay if you wouldn't mind?"

"I knew that you two had a thing." Fiona sounded angry but gave me a smile and a huge wink.

"Go and shower. I'll put some chilli on to heat and get some glasses."

The two of them were back fifteen minutes later. Jane sipped her wine and stood close to me. "Are you sure that I'm not intruding in this?"

"I'm sure, maybe check with your sister. I owe you a lot; you've been there for us. I like having you around."

Fiona came over. "I was looking forward to the two of us doing this, but Milly's right, you're special and it'll be nice to have you here."

The tree was about seven feet tall and made up of a pile of slats that were stacked up and threaded onto a central piece of round wood. Once it was put together, we spent ages arranging the slats so that it formed a tree shape.

We ate our chilli and drank more wine. Then we decorated the tree with baubles, tinsel and lights. There were lots of jokes, insults and stupidity as we worked away, just like old times. When Fiona balanced on a chair to add a star on the top, Jane tried to shake it, but the tree ended up looking great!

123456...8