Milly's journal

Story Info
A young women's obsession with sex and love for her father.
3.6k words
3.66
3.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milly's journal

All in this story are well beyond the age of 18 years. There is some incest in this story. This behavior or life style is not condoned or endorsed by the author.

Being lost is not always a bad thing. A young women's struggle to understand the world around her, does nothing more than deepen the love for her father. Love, real and honest love, regardless of its form is rare. When found its best to never let go!

______________________________________________________________________

Hi my name is Milly and this is my story. I have lived in a small town with my father my entire life. My mother left my farther and I when I was seven. My dad has done a great job of raising me. A safe place to live. Summer jobs when I was old enough. Always home well before dark and church every Sunday.

On my sixteenth birthday I decided I was not going to attend collage right out of High School. I had other interests in mind. You know, I can't even remember what those were today.

After graduating High School, I got a job in town that I liked and was happy with.

Then came my eighteenth birthday. My dad threw a great party for me, with my friends and many of my dad's friends there. I had no Idea that party would be my auditioning for my role to come.

Just a little more about me before I tell you my story. I am a smaller person, barley four foot-ten inches tall. I weight about ninety nine pounds. I have no breasts, almost flat, but I do have nice very suck-able nipples. I am a flaming red head and my pubic hair is a full hairy patch that I only trim the edges.

Back to the story. A week after my eighteenth birthday I was asleep in my bedroom. About nine o'clock at night when my dad knocked on my door and said he wanted to talk to me. I invited him in. He came in and sat on the edge of my bed. He told me that now that I was of age, he wanted to help me with one last step to becoming an adult.

I listened to him telling me about how a pretty little redheaded girl like me, would be hit upon by many men with not the best intentions. He went on telling me about a women's first time having sex should be memorable. Not just some guy putting one more notch in his bed post.

He raised me and he wanted the best for me. He offered to be my first and make it special for me. I did not know what to say.

Here my own father is willing to have sex with his daughter. In the craziest moment of my life, it made sense to me. He would be a great and safe first. I asked him when? He said "How about now."

I stood up took off my PJ's and walked over to him to help him out of his. Milly and her father now naked get into Milly's bed. They hold each other face to face and begin to kiss like lovers do. Their lips dancing around every part of the others face. Their tongues mingling, building greater passion every minute.

Her father breaks from kissing his beautiful daughter and moves his head downward to Milly's chest. Her breasts are small, yet her nipples are standing prominently and are very sensitive. He sucks and kneads one and then the other. Milly's moaning and squirming gives her excitement and feeling of satisfaction away.

Her father lowers his hand to Milly's pubic hair which is full and bushy. Her red haired patch, is glistening from the wetness that has made its way from her pussy's opening. Her father slides his hand over the center of what will be open to his soon to be advances. He feels her wetness. One finger wipes from the bottom of her opening to the top.

Her clitoris is completely exposed. His magical finger begins the dance that takes Milly quickly to a place she could only imagine. She arches her back, while holding one of her father's hands and her first orgasm by another person rushes through her body. Trembling, with her other hand she reaches for her father's side. The feeling of this first orgasm does not stop. In a moment she finally catches her breath.

Her father kissing his what was little girl knowing soon she will be that no more. He moves over the top of her kissing her eyes, forehead and lips, telling her he loves her. She responds by saying, "I love you daddy." He positions himself over her with his penis at her opening. Her pussy has relaxed a bit from the orgasm and her sizeable pussy lips have unfurled to each side.

He moves his penis just inside of her lips, wiping her wetness onto his cock. Her excitement is building once more. A little further into her vagina. Holding her one hand, her father pushes inward until he feels the resistance of her hymen. Milly's eyes widen. Her father kisses her forehead one last time. Looks at his beautiful daughter, someone he had apart in creating and pushes gently past her virginity. Milly winces and squeezes her daddy's hand tightly. He asks her if she is OK. She says yes and she loves him.

Her father holds himself there for a minute. A virgin she is no more. Milly's discomfort is passing. Her father is ever so gently moving into his daughter. Within a minute he is completely inside of her. He again asks if she is OK. She smiles and says, "Make love to me daddy." "Be my lover." With that her father begins to pick up his rhythm.

He is going from making love to her, to fucking her. Milly is responding to every movement he makes. A now familiar feeling is returning.

In an instant she is having her second orgasm, only this time with her father's cock deep inside of her. She screams "OH MY FUCKING GOD." Bucking and trembling again. Her father slows down his motion so she can fully enjoy this moment.

He picks up the pace again. Milly's now twice orgasmed pussy is massaging, pulsing and gripping his cock. He knows he is close to his own climax. He thinks of pulling out of her, but decides to ask her where should he cum. Milly instantly says to her father, "DADDY cum inside of me, DEEP INSIDE OF ME." With one more stroke, her dad pushes himself to her bottom, releasing spurt after spurt of the same semen that made her so many years ago. Milly's hand that is still holding her dads hand tightens.

Milly smiling, feels the warmth deep inside of her. Her father's seed is warming her very soul. Her blood from the loss of her virginity, is mixing with her fathers seed to form an absolute bond between father and daughter. She holds him tight telling him she loves him and she wants only him to make love to her. He is her only lover.

Her father stayed inside of his now his seed filled daughter. They rolled over to their sides holding each other kissing not saying another word. Within minutes both spent, fell asleep staying still connected in a most intimate way.

The morning would bring a new way of life and respect for both. Father and daughter now lovers forever.

A week later my dad had one of his friends over, Bill. He stayed for dinner with us. After dinner my dad left for a little while leaving me with Bill. One thing lead to another and Bill too had his way with me. Not against my will, he was just very persuasive.

Bill fucked me in my pussy and ass. I sucked his cock and what a cock it is. At least twice as big as daddy's. I also discover with Bill that I really like having sex with men this way.

Dad came back after Bill left. He asked me if I was Ok. I said "YES." I told my dad what had happened. My dad asked me again was I OK? I than told him that I enjoyed having sex with Bill. My dad was just a little shocked. With a grin on my face I asked my dad, "Do you have any other friends that want to FUCK your little redhead daughter." He looked at me and said "Sure, I'll see what I can do."

Because I thought I might be having sex again with more men, I started a page in my journal. Bill was so much bigger than my dad, I wanted to record a bit of information about each new man that would fuck me. I had a soft sewing ruled tape in my desk drawer. I could measure each man for his cock's length and how big around.

Other information might include; their age, the size of their balls and so on?

Writing down the details of each sexual encounter would provide a memory scrapbook for the future. Any new man or men would be partners for sex and friendship only, they could never be my lover. That is reserved only for my father.

My dad started inviting a new man over each week. This went on for a month. After that all of the men I had fucked wanted another turn on me. This was just great. I was getting to the point that I could have sex many times a week and not have a sore pussy, mouth or asshole.

I love to fuck and to be fucked. Each man was different. Although I am a smaller lady, my pussy is a little bigger than my stature would suggest. I'm not lose, just not super tight. LOL All women think they are tight...their not. Women just like men come in different sizes. Ask any gynecologist.

Milly's journal

My Father 9 and counting...I live with him, he fucks me when he wants

Age 43

Cock 5 1/2 inch long --- About 1 1/4 inch around --- big balls, lots of curly hair

First man to fuck me, first everything, lost my virginity, fucked my pussy and mouth, I want him to fuck my asshole, daddy says you don't fuck a daughter there

He came 3 times - the first time we fucked

I orgasmed 4 times - the first time we fucked

Kisses great, kind of sloppy

Big cummer especially in my mouth

Swallowed all of his cum, it tasted soooo good

He has a magical finger, "PLEASE FINGER FUCK ME DADDY AGAIN AN AGAIN"

Bill 3

Age 46

Cock 8 inch long --- About 1 1/2 inch around --- Really big balls, hair trimmed

Second man to fuck me, fucked all my holes, first anal, I was sore after

He came to many times to count

I orgasmed 6 times

Kisses very deep and probing

Big cummer especially in my pussy

Swallowed all of his cum, loved every drop, soft and creamy

Knows how to play with a women with no tits, just great nipples

Mark 2

Age 38

Cock 7 inch long --- About 1 3/4 inch around FAT COCK --- Normal size balls, no hair

Third man to fuck me, fucked my pussy and mouth, too big for my asshole

He came 2 times very sticky

I orgasmed 2 times

Kisses with a lot of tongue

Not much cum

Swallowed all of his cum, smells a little funny but tastes good

First to rim my ASSHOLE WOW!

Thomas 3

Age 48

Cock 7 1/2 inch long --- About 1 1/2 inch around --- Big balls, lots of hair

Forth man to fuck me, fucked my pussy and mouth, he will fuck my asshole the next time we fuck

He came 3 times

I orgasmed 6 times

Kisses good, really like it wet

Big cummer everywhere, pussy, asshole and mouth

Swallowed all of his cum, tastes great, salty

My first SQURIT was in his mouth

Rick 4

Age 37

Cock 8 inch long --- About 1 3/4 inch around almost a "FAT COCK" --- Saggy balls, very hairy

Fifth man to fuck me, fucked all my holes, just incredible

He came 2 times

I orgasmed 3 times

Kisses holding me so tender

Big cummer especially in my pussy

Swallowed all of his cum, very smooth, great taste

Drives me crazy by just fucking me with half of his cocks length fast in and out

George 3

"First Black Man"

Age 44

Cock 9 inch long --- About 2 inch around "GOD WAS THAT COCK HUGE" --- Big balls, carpet curly hair, fun to suck and lick the cum off of

Sixth man to fuck me, fucked pussy and mouth, cock way too big for my asshole

He came to many times to count

I orgasmed 4-5 times

Kisses don't remember to busy being fucked and cummed in

Big cummer especially in my pussy

Swallowed all of his cum, I tried it was everywhere

My first "DEEP FUCK" the head of his cock is bouncing off of my cervix.

Harry 4

Age 53

Cock 6 inch long --- About 1 1/2 inch around

Seventh man to fuck me, fucked all my holes, oh did he fuck my holes

He came 2 times

I orgasmed 6 times

Kisses good, really likes it wet

Big cummer everywhere, pussy, asshole and mouth

Swallowed all of his cum, loved every drop

He loves going down on me, drives me crazy, licking my pussy

Charlie 3

Age 47

Cock 5 3/4 inch long --- About 1 3/4 inch around (BIG FAT COCK)

Eighth man to fuck me, fucked and fucked my pussy and mouth

He came 3 or 4 times

I orgasmed 6 times

Kisses better than dad

Big cummer especially in my pussy and asshole

Swallowed all of his cum, loved every drop out of the fat headed cock

Edges me to orgasms that are not to be believed, "FUCK ME"

Gary 1

Age 57

Cock 6 1/2 inch long --- About 1 1/2 inch around

Ninth man to fuck me, fucked my pussy and mouth

He came 3 times

I orgasmed 5 times

Kisses GREAT WOW!

Big cummer especially in my asshole

"FUCKED ME SILLY," first deep throat lying over edge of his bed "SO FUCKING GOOD"

Paul 4

Age 33

Cock 6 inch long --- About 1 1/4 inch around

Tenth man to fuck me, fucked all my holes over and over

He came to many to count short spurts but lots

I orgasmed 5 times I think

Kisses good, really likes it so so wet, thought I was going to drown

Big cummer everywhere, pussy, asshole and mouth, biggest load ever in my asshole

Swallowed all of his cum, loved every drop

"IF HIS MOTHER ONLY KNEW HOW HE FUCKED ME"

Journal Notes:

By now, many men have been back to fucked me and played with me over and over.

The number after the man's name in the journal is the number of times he has fucked me so far. I update this number regularly.

Well, after reading my journal you must be thinking I am a whore or at the very least the biggest slut you ever heard of. Maybe.

I remember my Father telling me when he first fucked me nearly a year ago. He said a pretty little girl like me would be hit upon by many men with not the best intentions." He went on telling me about a women's first time having sex should be memorable. Not just some guy putting one more notch in his bed post.

Well in a way he was right. But, I like to think of it this way. My dad started me down the path of having sex. That might have been wrong because he is my father. But my enjoying sex as much as I do is no one's choice but my own.

I love sex. Not just for me, but also for every man I have slept and played with. YES I love to fuck, but I love watching the men being so kind and so very gentle with me. I feel safe and happy with the men I have chosen to be with.

Yes, sometimes its rough sex. But only when I choose that and even then, I feel in control and safe.

I have never taken any money or any gifts from any man in exchange for sex. I am not a hooker, just a women who loves men and the verity and how each of them make love to me, yes love and yes mostly, FUCK MY BRAINS OUT. I will be having this kind of sex for as long as I can.

As for her father, don't judge him too harshly. When Milly's mother left, she put many obstacles before her dad so that he would not be able to keep Milly. All of her efforts were in spit, being angry at him and taking it out on a daughter she had no use for. Her father met every challenge to keep her and ultimately did.

I can assure you those roadblocks the mother posed, had nothing to do with any perversion or abuse.

When Milly was about fifteen she started a journal. It was a way for her to express her feelings about her life, why her mother left, and much about her hopes for the future. While cleaning the house one day, her dad found that journal. He knew right away what is was, and even though it was not locked he did not look inside. He put it back where he found it and thought about it no more.

After Milly turned seventeen, the journal resurfaced, this time Milly hoped her dad might read some of what she wrote. Again her dad did not want to violate her privacy. A month or so later Milly one day told her dad about the journal. She handed it to him and suggested he read whatever parts he wanted. She wanted to share this with him.

Her dad put the bound notebook by his night stand unsure about what was the right thing to do. Finally he decided to begin to read his daughters writings. It was a look right into his beautiful redheaded girl's soul. While reading it, he would laugh, frown, and cry a bit as he saw this beautiful person who he had a hand in creating.

One page in particular struck a chord with him. The meaning was profound, it haunted him. Milly wrote just a few weeks prior...I love my father with all my heart. I know that for me, he is the only man I will ever love. Even though the world would see it as wrong. I will only consider my father as my one and only lover.

She also wrote about, that most girls in her school were experimenting with sex and boys and all that comes with it. Milly saw none of this as an option for her. She too had discovered her own interest in sex, choosing to explore her own body and emotions rather than involving others.

She also wrote, that her interest in sex was approaching an extreme. Masturbating and touching herself was only slightly satisfying to her. She felt trapped in a place with no way forward. Her only relief was fantasizing about being with her father.

His hands moving over her body. His mouth kissing her deeply. His manhood driving into her taking her virginity and freeing her soul. She wanted only him.

Her father reading all of this thought long about what Milly wanted and needed. How could he help free her torment? After much thought, he came to the plan and actions he would take with own daughter after her eighteenth birthday. Taking her as she wanted him to do was still incest...But she would be a legal adult.

So there is all of the path that got him taking his daughter that faithful night. The thing that only Milly knows is. Had her father not asked her to have sex with her that night, she was going to ask him the very next day.

As far as all of the men that followed. Milly asked her dad for more men to have sex with. He knew that she might go out and look any place for them. Her interest and desire was insatiable. Her dad reasoned that if he at least handpicked the men his daughter would have sex with. He could assure her safety with good men that would not hurt her in any way.

Sounds a little twisted...But what would you do???

Buy the way Milly is using that very same journal for keeping track of her lovers and playmates. Some of this pages you saw previously.

As far as her sexual appetite, Milly's only true lover is and will always be her father. They play a few times a week and the other men are there for when dad is just too tired to keep up with his little redheaded fireball.

So far she has had sex and played with 10 men 36 times. Almost not enough for this little sexual dynamo.

Will she run out of playmates, I think not.

My dad has a lot of friends that would like their way with his daughter. But only if having their way means, FUCKING HER.