Milo & Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed another pillow and shoved it between her legs. She shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath. It was going to be a long, long night.

...

Sunlight streamed in through the windows. Somehow she had made it through the night without giving into temptation. Slowly she turned and stood on her feet. She moved lightly to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Hot steam rose in the air, filling the room with a clean scent. Milo undressed and stepped in the shower, standing for a moment to savior the feeling of warm water slipping over her voluptuous body. She lathered her hair deliberately, massaging her scalp. Soaping her generous breasts and smooth skin, she focused on relaxing, letting the water release her tension and anxiety. Her hands found their way to her clit and she couldn't help but rub lightly, thinking about Eddie with no shirt. She pictured him coming into the bathroom and stripping off the rest of his clothing, standing behind her, his hard shaft pressed against the her back and ass. His hands fondling her breasts, and toying with her nipples before sliding into her warm folds. His warm lips kissed her neck and licked her ear. She felt him sliding his finger in and out of her soaked tunnel, and with his other hand, oh yes, massaging her hardened nub softly. She worked her own fingers in and out of her soft pussy, the other hand circled her engorged clit, quicker and quicker until she felt the warmth of climax ripple through her body. A soft moan escaped her mouth. What on earth was she doing? He was right in the other room! Regaining her senses, she finished cleaning herself up. At last, she stepped out of the shower. She toweled off gently and moisturized. She dressed herself in her favorite black lace bralette and matching French cut panties with little bows on the hips. She threw on a simple navy minidress that accentuated her round ass, and drop earrings and brushed out her still wet hair and headed out into the kitchen to make coffee and check on Eddie.

When she appeared, Eddie was already up, sadly with a shirt on, and had made coffee already. He had set out two bowls and was cutting a grapefruit in half. He smiled broadly, when he saw her.

"Hey little lady. How did you sleep?"

"Good. How about you? I hope I didn't wake you up with my snoring or anything."

He chuckled loudly, "No. Quiet as a mouse. I didn't sleep much though. I never sleep well the first night..."

She moved closer to him. "Sorry. It's always hard to sleep somewhere new. You smell terrible." She sniffed, then poked him lightly in the rib, which prompted him to poke back. Milo screamed then giggled. "Thank you for making coffee."

"The pleasure is all mine". He was giving her that look again. His eyes were smoldering. He was standing a foot away but he felt only inches from her face. Her nipples were hard, she could feel them pressing against the lace and cotton. Her panties were starting to dampen again and she could feel every breath she took. "You look nice," he added casually. She broke his gaze. She couldn't do it. Where was this going? What did she want from him?

"Oh, this old thing?" She gestured down to her curves with her hands, smiling. She moved over to the cabinet and grabbed two mugs and set them down on the counter. She could feel Eddie's eyes on her ass as she reached up, her minidress almost riding up to expose her panties.

"Black, right?" She said as she poured. He nodded and grabbed his mug, tipping his cup in appreciation. He cautiously blew on it and took a sip. Then set it down. Milo pulled out her creamer and dressed her coffee, then grabbed some spoons for their breakfast. She sassily held them out. He reached out but instead of grabbing for a spoon, he took her wrist and gently pulled her closer at the waist.

"What are we doing here, Milo? You've got to know that I have feelings for you," he said in a serious tone. Now he really was inches from her face, his lips slightly parted. Milo blinked. Her breathing shallow.

"I...don't know, Eddie. I like you a lot, it's just..."

"I don't know how much more I can take, Milo. I want to spend time with you but I'm not a masochist. I can't keep on being your friend and pretend I don't want to touch you. All I could think about was you in the next room last night."

"I'm...attracted to you, too. I'm just, I'm...worried it won't work out and I don't want to go through that again."

He let her wrist go and took a step back. They stood in silence, she suddenly felt like they were miles apart.

"Please, Eddie. I don't want it to be this way. You're the best friend I've had since moving here. You're the sweetest-"

"Friend" he cut her off softly, "and that's all you want? You're sure of it?" He spoke quietly, not in anger. He furrowed his brows. He looked hurt. He moved closer again. He gently tucked a loose strand of hair from her face. "You don't even want to try? A kiss? A date? Just give me a chance tonight. Let me show you."

She moved even closer. He towered a foot over her. She tilted her head up to look him in the eyes. She was so confused but she didn't want to lose him as a friend and knew she had strong feelings for him despite her fear. Could this lead to something? Would it last? Would it end like the last time, with her being heartbroken and alone? She knew she was scared but she couldn't live her life without trying at all.

"A date then," she said timidly, "but let's take it slow."

He leaned down and kissed her on her forehead. They both closed their eyes.

"I'd better go get ready for my date tonight, little lady. Someone said I smell bad." He smiled and she gave him a little swat on his abs.

He took another swig of his coffee and grabbed his belongings. As he got to the door he called out, "I'll pick you up around 6?" His smile was broad and beaming.

"I'll see you tonight." She smiled broadly, too.

...

Milo couldn't decide what to wear. This was absurd. She'd spent hours and hours with this man already in various terrible clothing choices, including sweat pants and college t-shirts that were baggy and shapeless.

A date. With Eddie. This was happening. She smiled but still felt a tiny bit of hesitancy. This was going to end badly, she feared.

After tearing her bedroom and closet to shreds she finally settled on a fuchsia chiffon button-up tank top that she tucked into a knee length pencil skirt. She wore strappy black sandals, paired with a her favorite ankle bracelet and pearl drop earrings. She decided to wear a little extra makeup; blush, mascara and eyeshadow, and a nice shade of neutral lipstick that made her lips appear plump and juicy. After looking in the mirror, she decided to do one less button on her shirt, exposing a tiny bit of lace and cleavage from her bra.

The door bell rang. He was here. It was time. She walked to the door and took a deep breath. Why was she nervous? It was Eddie. The same Eddie who had taken care of her when she'd gotten sick with a cold; red puffy nose and snot everywhere. He'd brought over chicken soup and magazines. What was her problem?

She opened the door to find Eddie standing in her doorway, dressed smartly in a button up and trousers. He was holding a small bouquet of tulips. He had remembered that they were her favorite.

"You didn't have to bring me flowers, Eddie."

"Of course not, but it's our first date and I need to make a good impression. What if you decide I'm a creep or something? You look beautiful." He gave her a once up and down. She gave him a little twirl and curtsy. The had a laugh.

"So where are we going? Lorenzo's for pizza again?" She chided.

"How do you feel about a good steak?" He was grinning. He knew she was a sucker for a good, medium rare, ribeye and some stick to your ribs mashed potatoes.

It was a quiet car ride. He was a car enthusiast and loved his Porsche 911 manual transmission and Milo would occasionally place her hand on top of his as he shifted his gears. The engine purred as they made their way through town to the steakhouse. After they arrived, he tipped the valet and they made their way to dinner.

It was a fun, not-awkward, first date. She was not afraid to clean her plate and the meal was incredible. The conversation flowed easily, from their plans now that they had passed the exam, to their dream vacations and favorite day trips. They leaned in close at the table, posturing too intimate for friends, eyes only for each other. She touched his face gently and they held their hands intertwined. After they ate, Eddie insisted they stop and get some water ice, even though Milo protested that she was too full. He bought her one anyways and she ate it, happily.

It was, in reality, a perfect date. Easy, relaxed and comfortable. She felt at ease and knew him so well already that it felt natural, the only tension between them was sexual. The whole night she thought about what his lips would feel like against hers, how her breast would feel in his supple hands, then what his hard cock would feel like slipping between her wet pussy. She imagined herself riding him on her bed, his face twisted with pleasure. Her throat was dry, but her panties were not. Her nipples strained Inside her confining bra.

When they arrived at her place, she stared at him. She took in his beautiful face, his perfect body, tousled hair, then she said something that surprised herself. "Do you want to come up?" These words were virtually the same ones she had uttered the night before, but they both knew the context was different. He looked at her puzzled. "We're taking it slow, right?"

She leaned in closely to his ear. "Come upstairs, Eddie." She looked him dead in his eyes. Her voice husky, sensual. It was not a request.

Eddie didn't speak. His eyes darkened with desire. Eddie quietly turned off the engine. He got out and walked to her door and opened it for her. His face was full of lust. He stared at her voluptuous body in his car. He could hardly control himself, his thoughts lead to taking her right then and there. She smiled as she got out, now more confident in her decision. Her mind flashed back to last night, him shirtless in the bed, then this morning in the shower. She was ready to take it to the next step, even if it meant being vulnerable. Her attraction to Eddie was overwhelming her senses and she couldn't hold back any longer, she knew it. She walked up the stairs ahead of him, making sure he had a good view of her swaying hips and incredible ass. They entered her place holding each other's hand. The click of her door was the only noise over their soft breathing. She led him quietly through her bedroom door.

There they stood face to face. He titled up her chin, and looked at her squarely. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too," she said breathlessly.

He leaned in to her lips, his soft mouth was on her slowly, passionately. His hands held her hair gently, his tongue probing and twirling inside her mouth. She was reeling with excitement. Her nipples pressed harder through the light fabric of her blouse. Her hot pussy now dripping with desire. Her hands grasped his neck, then slid slowly to his shirt, unbuttoning each button methodically. He moved lightly to her neck, peppering her with small kisses that sent shockwaves down her spine. She arched her back instinctively and his hands found her round globes. His fingers lightly circled her frozen buds through her shirt. She reached up to peel off his shirt, pulling it away to reveal and admire his hard chest, his defined abs. Instead of feasting with her eyes, her hands now did the exploring. She moved lower to his pants.

Zzzzzipppp.

He let out a soft groan. Her tongue flicked his abs, the small tuft of hair leading to his groin. She could feel how hard he was, his large, erect cock straining against his pants.

"Mm, Milo," he whispered softly as she pulled his trousers and boxers down together. She licked her lips, so ready to taste his hard rod in her mouth. His beautiful cock was velvety soft, his head pink and flushed with excitement. He leaned his neck back as she softly swirled her tongue on the head of his juicy cock. She let her tongue lap him momentarily, then plunged deeper, letting almost all of his shaft get enveloped in her warm soft mouth.

"Oh my god," he mumbled. She moaned softly, pushing him deeper. He was so big, and thick, her hand could hardly wrap around him. Slowly she pulled it out then plunged back down as deep as she could, sliding his beautiful cock in and out of her her mouth, listening to him groan with pleasure. She lifted him out fully, swirling his head again, licking his dew onto her tongue, then lapping the entire length of his shaft, she moved down to lick his delicious balls. He smelled exotic and musky and she breathed him in. She twisted his cock gently in her hands. Then, she moved her mouth back over him, pushing his stiff cock into the depths of her throat, gagging as she pulled him out, then back in again. He lightly placed his hand on her head, guiding her gently as she plunged deeply again and again. "Milo, uhh, I don't want to cum like this. It's too good, baby." His voice was liquid. He was close to losing control. She looked up, her mouth swallowing his engorged cock and forced it even deeper. He groaned loudly. He pulled out and quickly, he had her buttons half undone and her lacy bra pulled down, her heavy breast spilling out. He was kneeling on the floor now, swirling his tongue madly over her hard nipples. He pushed her back into the bed, and bunched her skirt up roughly, sliding his fingers up to her lacy french cut panties, pulling the delicate fabric to the side, he massaged her opening expertly. "You're so wet, little lady". Her juices were soaking her folds and nearly dripping down her leg. His head moved deftly towards her pussy, exploring her petals with his tongue. She opened her legs wider, her blouse splayed open with her breasts on display, her skirt a wrinkled mess at her waist, her panties pushed firmly to the side as he worked his fingers into her juicy tunnel, his tongue swirling her firm clit. Milo moaned loudly.

"Eddie," she whispered, "uhh, that feels so good. Yes."

She could feel the momentum building as he relentlessly lapped her pussy, his face dripping with her juices, his fingers folding deep inside her, rubbing her tender spot so lovingly. He watched her with his green eyes as she writhed with pleasure, until she was ready to explode.

"Eddie, don't stop. Oh please, I'm going to cum". He pushed harder inside her, swirling his tongue more furiously as she met her limit, shaking with lust in a frenzy.

She lay on her back, panting, skirt still bunched up, dripping with her cream and juices, and Eddie's saliva. She slid off her shirt, and Eddie unhooked her bra, kneading her supple breast, stopping to tweak her nipples, watching her squirm. He slid her skirt down to her ankles. As she started to pull down her panties, he stopped her. "Keep those on," he commanded. She complied as he flipped her over to her stomach. Her round ass on full display, the black lace delicately framing her cheeks. He ran his palm over her soft buttocks and gently gave her a little smack. "Ooh," she gasped. It felt so good. He did it again, a little rougher this time, continuing to rub in circles after each exhilarating thud. The sound was so sensual. Her supple ass jiggled with each contact. He leaned in, rubbing his hard cock against her crack. He pulled her panties to the side, running his fingers in her juicy pussy. He cupped her breasts from behind, pinching her hard nipples. He leaned over, kissing her neck, then moving to her ear. He flicked it with his hot tongue making her weak in her knees. She could feel his steely rod at her dripping entrance. He nudge gently but didn't push in. He was right at her ear again when he whispered to her.

"You sure you want this little lady? You want this hard cock in your wet little pussy?"

"Yess," was all she could say as she leaned back towards his hips arching her back with need. And with that he plunged in. She was so wet that he easily glided in. He was so deep, she had never felt so full. His thick shaft fit so tight, she felt a surge of pleasure. He buried himself in, then slowly slid out, repeating this motion again and again.

"You're so tight, baby. You're pussy is so perfect."

"Hmm hmmm," she couldn't say much. It was so good. She was going to explode again soon.

With that he buried the whole length of his huge cock in her tiny pussy. They both moaned loudly.

He was really fucking her now. Sliding in and out so fast his balls were slapping against her with every push, their wet sounds of sex, and grunts filling the room. He was getting close to coming and she could feel it. Milo herself was on the edge. Without pause, he moved his hands to her clit, circling it in a massive frenzy as he pummeled her again and again. She tipped over the edge as he came explosively, spurts of his hot cum spraying inside her tight pussy. Their grunts turning into loud lustful sounds.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck, oh oh oh," Milo moaned. "Ugh, oh god, yes, I want to feel you cum inside me, oh just like that."

"Fuck, fuck, oh god milo, oh god, oh...god,"he cried as he thrust inside her climatically.

At last, he collapsed; then pulling out, her cream and his cum dripping down her legs, he rolled over, panting with one arm on his chest, the other over his face. Milo was gasping. She sighed heavily before turning over in her back.

"That was incredible," she exclaimed.

"Understatement," he replied. And they both laughed.

Eddie helped her get up and Milo headed to the bathroom to wash up. Eddie sat on the bed. He had a peaceful and content smile on his face.

When Milo got back, Eddie had already gotten halfway dressed. His trousers hung low and his abs glistened with sweat. She had thrown on her robe, still only wearing her lace panties with the bows on the side underneath.

She walked quickly to wear he was standing and he pulled her in close and kissed her gently. "Did you enjoy our first date?" He asked, grinning.

"I did," she smiled. "I need some water-"

He had scooped her up in his arms suddenly, and carried her out of the bedroom into the living room. "Eddie!" She cried, laughing, as he dumped her softly on the couch. He went to the cupboard to get her some water while she watched him move about. He sat down next to her, gave her a soft peck on the forehead and leaned back, grinning ear to ear.

"What do you think the study group will say," he asked, still smiling, "once they find out we're finally doing this".

"I suppose they saw it coming. You're very flirty, you know," Milo replied. He feigned surprise and then leaned in to give her a tickle under her arm.

"Scott will probably get jealous but oh well. He probably gets a boner every time you walk in the room," Eddie retorted.

"Eeww gross, don't say that!" Milo said, shocked.

"What?!" He chuckled, "I know I do! Thank god I don't have to cover this up anymore," he gestured to his groin, already tenting his pants with arousal.

"Seriously, Eddie. It's been five minutes."

He leaned over to grope her breasts, which were hardly covered by her robe, the bottom half revealing almost her entire thigh. "I can't help that you're sexy and gorgeous". He kissed her sensually on her lips. She could feel herself getting turned on again. Was this how it was always going to be? She could get used to feeling this desired, this appreciated. Her hand drifted to his already hard cock, her palm gliding up and down.

"You're pretty sexy yourself," she moaned as he peppered her with more kisses on her neck. Slowly, more gently, he kissed his way down to her collarbone, caressing her full breasts, now fully exposed as her robe had slid down. "Unnnhh," she cried as he nipped at her rosy hardened bud. He reached down and unzipped his fly, pulling his boxers and pants off in one swift movement. He slid her panties down, pushing her robe open to reveal more of her soft flesh. He kissed her more fervently and he moved down to her hot center. His tongue had found her opening and was thrusting inward. He groaned with pleasure, as he urgently fucked her with his tongue. Milo moaned lustfully. Suddenly, he stood up, grabbing her legs, he pushed them up, spreading her hips wide open for him to admire her pink flower as she lay on the couch. He didn't hesitate long before his thick shaft was in her. Milo pushed back, grinding her hips as best she could against him, with her legs pushed up so high. He thrust with abandon, feverishly pumping in and out, fucking her harder than earlier. Milo was crying out with pleasure, she could hardly push back he was moving so fast.