Milo & Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Milo, your pussy is so tight." He was close to climax, still drilling her without stopping. Her pussy clinging to him as he continued to thrust.

Milo slid her hand down, her fingers finding her clit as she began to rub herself vigorously. "Eddie..fuck me...yes..." She was grinding her nub close to a frothy explosion, as he continued to slam into her open thighs.

"That's it, baby, rub your little clit till you cum. You want me to fuck you deeper, little lady? You want me to fuck you so deep?" Eddie was so close to his climax as well.

"Ahhh, yes, oh god," she cried. He pushed her legs wider and slammed into her so deeply, she was shaking. He slid in and out of her, her wet juices coating his shaft.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck," he exclaimed with each final, deep thrust into her throbbing pussy. His climax filled her pussy with hot jets of cum, sending her over the edge as she continued to massage her swollen clit.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she screamed. She had orgasmed three times since returning home from their first date and each one was even bigger than the one before.

She collapsed in a heap on the couch, her robe a jumbled mess around her. Eddie was sprawled out next to her.

"Eddie," she said, her eyes closed, heart racing, body spent and pleasantly sore.

"Hmmm," was all he could reply, his eyes closed, thoroughly exhausted.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" She mumbled, as she drifted off to sleep.

...

Milo woke up in her bed. She had been tucked in neatly under her covers. Eddie was asleep next to her, too. His chest softly rising and falling with each breath. His hair was disheveled and he had a look of peacefulness on his face. He must have carried her to bed after their marathon sex-capade. It was 6:30 AM in the morning. The sun was just starting to peak out through the horizon. She thought about how spectacular the sex between her and Eddie had been. She had never felt so in-tune with anyone else's body before, not even after 4 years with her ex. Eddie seemed to know her wants and needs before she did. He was sweet, kind, funny, chivalrous, and amazingly hot. She tried to push the thought aside, but she felt she was seriously falling for him now. It thrilled and terrified her at the same time.

She got up now, softly so as not to disturb Eddie and walked to the shower. She ran it and felt the hot stream of water run over her sticky body. After she cleaned herself, she dressed quietly and headed into the kitchen. Making a fresh pot of coffee, she decided to make a nice breakfast for Eddie. She mixed the ingredients together to make some homemade pancakes, and fried some sausages and a few eggs. She set out two glasses of orange juice and cut up some strawberries. The wafting smell of food must have awakened Eddie because he emerged after she had finished making a stack of pancakes.

"Wow," he exclaimed, popping a strawberry into his mouth. "I don't deserve all this."

"Who said it was for you?" She retorted.

"Oh I see how it is," he said coming from behind her and softly kissing her check, his arms wrapped around her lightly. She tilted her head back to peck him on his cheek as well. They smiled at one another.

"This is nice," she said softly.

"Mmhmmm," he replied.

They sat down and ate their meal. Eddie was famished, and ate ferociously. He complimented her breakfast, and had a smile permanently glued to his face.

After they finished breakfast, Milo sat curled up on Eddie's lap, kissing him every so often as they watched the morning news.

"What do we do now?" Milo asked.

"I have an idea," Eddie said, raising his brows, while brushing a stray hair away from her face.

"Eddie...I can't. I'm so sore," she giggled.

"I was just kidding...err, sort of," He chuckled. "Why don't you relax for a little bit and I'll go home to get cleaned up. I smell awful. Then we can make plans."

She nodded her head. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"We haven't tried reverse cow-girl yet," his eyes flickered, and his mouth spread into a mischievous grin.

She rolled her eyes and sat up more. "Eddie?" Her tone was serious now. His expression changed to match hers. "What does this mean to you? I only ask because I don't want to have the wrong idea of what we are."

"I'm all in, little lady. I only want to be with you. You know that. I've been crazy for you for so long." Eddie touched her cheek lightly. "What do you want out of this? If you just want to use me for my body, I suppose I'm okay with that too." He smiled. Milo shoved him into the couch playfully.

"Either way works for me," she smiled. He looked at her incredulously. But she leaned over and kissed him gently on his lips, holding his face between her hands. He ran his hands along her back and waist.

"Okay, go. You smell," she said after their kissing spell.

"I'll call you later, little lady". Eddie stood up and started to walk out but leaned in for one more kiss. "That was the best first date I've ever had, by the way."

"Likewise," she said, with a final peck on his lips. "I'll see you later."

...

Later that evening, Eddie proposed they go see a movie with the crew. It was Sunday already, and he knew that Milo didn't like to stay out late before a work day. They settled on an action movie. Milo hated romantic comedies and hated romantic dramas even more, so it wasn't the hardest decision. The tricky part was letting the crew know that they had suddenly become an item. Of course, most of them probably figured it was bound to happen based on their flirtatious relationship.

The movie was after lunch, a late matinee, and the crew was excitedly gabbing outside the theater when Milo and Eddie showed up holding hands.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here..." Scott said, arching his brows dramatically.

"Sorry ladies, he's off the market now," she addressed Stacy and Jane. The girls wooted, while Scott scoffed jokingly.

"She finally gave in to my advances, folks," Eddie declared triumphantly, hugging her with his arm around her shoulder.

They all chuckled, congratulations were shared, and they headed in with their tickets. The movie was not great, but it was something to do and Milo enjoyed the dark ambience as she sat next to Eddie, her hand tucked inside his, gently in his lap. Every so often, she would lightly rub his jeans, feeling his hard cock straining against the fabric. He'd shoot her a glance and smirk. It was thrilling to know they were in public, doing naughty things. After the movie, the crew said their goodbyes and Eddie and Milo walked back to his car.

"I have no idea what the plot of that movie was," Milo confessed once he'd started driving.

"Of course not, you were too busy stroking my cock. He's very interested, you know," he said, glancing down.

"Oh is he now?" She said, giving him another stroke. She was turned on, ready to jump on him as soon as she could.

"Hey, don't be a tease," Eddie said, rubbing her hand into his crotch even harder as he steered one handed.

"Patience is a virtue," she whispered. "But maybe I can give you a preview." Milo took her finger and licked it sensually with her tongue. She dragged her hand down, lifting her skirt so he had a clear view of her parting her panties. She looked at him in his eyes as she slowly slid her finger into her hot little pussy.

"Mmmm, Eddie. I wish this was your cock inside me," she teased as she slid her fingers in and out of her already dripping tunnel.

"Milo...why are you so fucking hot," he said, glancing at her sexy little show while shifting gears feverishly. His cock was rock hard. He was ready to pounce but they still had a few more blocks till they would reach his place.

"I need you to fuck me so hard. I'm so wet for you, Eddie," she moaned. Her fingers repeatedly dipping into her creaming pussy.

It wasn't just his car that was in overdrive, Eddie's mind was too. He couldn't wait much longer. The smell of her sex was filling the car and his thoughts were only of fucking her.

He pulled roughly into his parking spot and jumped out swiftly to get her door. They waited calmly and quietly at the elevator but once the doors closed, Eddie was all over her, pinning Milo against the wall, and groping her breasts vigorously. The elevator doors opened and Eddie walked briskly to open the door of his condo. He did not care to wait for the door to close. Milo was pushed against the wall ruggedly. He lifted her up roughly, her hips and legs wrapped around his waist. He had pulled his pants down just enough to let his thick cock spring free, and after sliding her panties aside, he plunged into her feverishly, thrusting into her again and again.

"Is this what you need, Milo?" he growled. He was firmer with his touch than before.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, baby," she hissed in his ear. With that he bucked into her, pushing her against the wall, impaling her deeply and firmly, feeling her plump ass jiggle in his hands, her slick pussy clinging to his thick cock.

He was pumping into her so vigorously. His climax was imminent. Milo was screaming so loudly with pleasure. "Fuck me, Eddie. Yessss," she cried.

"Unnnnnnhhh, fuck, I'm cumming so hard," Eddie yelled. Milo slid down the wall as Eddie pulled out of her, his cum spurting onto her leg.

"Baby, you didn't cum," Eddie said regrettably. "Let me please you". He leaned against the wall panting from his explosion, he slid his fingers along her thigh, his fresh cum coating his sured fingers. She watched him as he worked his creaminess into her little honeypot. His other hand had found her clit. He rubbed it more gently this time, growing firmer and firmer as he continued. He curved his finger in, finding her pleasure spot and massaged it thoroughly.

"Yes, you do that so good," she was shuddering. It didn't take long before she was a jiggly mess, collapsing as her orgasm shook her.

"I've never had sex so good," Eddie panted. Milo nodded in agreement, too spent to even speak.

He lifted her gently and carried her to his bed, depositing her on his soft down comforter. He curled up next to her. Exhaustion set in and sleep prevailed.

...

Milo woke up in a daze. It was dark and she was in Eddie's bed. The memory of Eddie taking her by his front door in such a fevered pitch made her smile. The whole day had gone by and she was starving. Eddie was not to be found in his bedroom. She stumbled out of his bed, and into his living room.

Eddie was up, looking sexy as ever. His mussed up hair and casual tee with his perfect fitting jeans showcased his athletic slim body. He stood in the kitchen, his back turned to her, a tantalizing scent was coming from the stove. Steam was wafting from a pot and Milo's stomach growled loudly. Eddie turned, hearing the noise.

"Hey babe. I didn't want to wake you," he called over his shoulder, turning to tend to the food. "Are you hungry? I'm making dinner."

She smiled. The man can cook too, she thought to herself. She was starting to feel smitten and it had only been a few days. Falling this hard so fast was not good but it felt so natural with Eddie. Her instinct was to protect herself, but she also wanted to believe that they could make it work, that this time it would last.

Milo walked over to Eddie to see what he was cooking up. The smell was heavenly. Shrimp scampi sat in a buttery, garlicky, parsley sauce that he had just tossed with fettuccine. A beautiful salad was sitting a wooden bowl and he was pulling out garlic bread from the oven.

They sat and had an amazing dinner. Eddie was discussing his project at work and how he felt his boss wasn't giving him enough opportunities. Milo talked about how she was ready to talk to her boss about the same thing. The conversation was easy and flowed effortlessly. But it was starting to get late, and Milo knew she would have to get home.

In the car, Eddie leaned over to kiss her goodbye. She ruffled his hair and gave him an extra kiss on his ear.

"I'll call you tomorrow, little lady."

"I'll be thinking of you."

...

That night milo lay in her bed. Her thoughts turned to all the nights she had been afraid to take the next step with Eddie. The fear she had of rejection after letting herself become vulnerable was intense.

But the chemistry between her and Eddie was stronger than the fear. The way they knew each other's bodies, and could be themselves without judgement, felt like a puzzle piece had found its place in an incomplete jigsaw.

She tossed. She turned. She couldn't sleep. 10:08.

'Are you still up,' she texted.

'Can't sleep?

Me neither'

'Call me'

Milo's phone buzzed immediately. She picked up quickly.

"What are you doin?" Milo asked.

"You really wanna know—?" Eddie paused.

"Yes. Why?" Milo waited. Another pause.

"I'm listening to to Toni Braxton." Eddie held his breath. There was only silence.

Finally, Milo responded, "I'm sorry, what?" She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Her voice lulls me to sleep," he explained, chuckling softly.

Milo swallowed to hide her laugh but she was too late. He had heard her clearly.

"When can I see you again?," she asked.

"No, that's baby face," he joked. Milo rolled her eyes so hard he could see it through the phone. "Sorry, ahem," he said as he chuckled softly.

She laughed loudly. He always knew how to get her to laugh.

"Seriously," she wanted to know.

"Whenever you want baby," he said. "Do you miss me already?" he teased.

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"I miss you, too," he said, seriously.

"Tomorrow then?" She replied.

"It's a date, little lady," he said it gently, "I can't wait to see you."

"Goodnight, Eddie," she wriggled in restlessness.

"Get some rest, honey."

Milo shifted in bed. Her thoughts drifted to her previous lovers and how those sexual experiences had paled in comparison to Eddie. She played back her favorite moments from the last few days; Eddie spanking then fucking her doggy style with her panties pushed to the side, fingering herself in his car to seduce him after turning him on in the darkened theater, him banging her brains out right at his front door fully clothed, fucking on her couch with her legs spread wide. Her fingers subconsciously moved to her clit, rubbing soft small circles. It was not like her to be so sexual, but Eddie really brought out the animal in her. She wanted it in a way that she'd never felt with others. Even with her boyfriend of 4 years, she had never fully felt sexually awakened as she did now. She dozed off, rubbing herself gently, her mind focused on Eddie.

...

The next day at work drew on and on. Milo could hardly focus, her excitement overwhelmed her. Was she losing her mind? How did it become so out of control so suddenly? She wanted to take it slowly, hadn't she? She counted the seconds until she could see him again. She was feeling like a stalker, checking her phone constantly to see if he had text her. It concerned her, but at the same time, she couldn't help it.

Eddie had text her midday to tell her he was thinking of her and looking forward to seeing her that night. Maybe it was fine that they were moving so fast if it was mutual. She tried to reason that it wasn't exactly like they just met, they had spent months together as friends. He knew her. And her body. So well.

That evening Eddie came over with Chinese take out and a big smile. He kissed her gently. It was like before they'd started dating, but better. She leaned on him as they sat on the couch watching a sitcom, occasionally shoveling lo mein in their mouths with cheap chopsticks. His arm was draped around her casually, nuzzling her head and kissing her softly. They groped each other absentmindedly, eventually leading to sex on the couch.

"I missed you all day," Eddie whispered as he nibbled on her neck. She sighed and whispered, "Me, too".

"Am I moving too fast for you?" He said softly as he nibbled her collarbone. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop, Eddie," she moaned softly. He caressed her breasts, plucking at her rigid nipples. She arched her back, rubbing his erection with her palm through his pants. "You're so hard already."

"Always, for you," he continued to fondle her gently. He slowly lifted her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra. He moved down, focusing with his mouth on each nipple, toying lightly with his tongue. Milo fumbled at his pants, undoing his belt and zipping down his fly, she slowly stroked him as she pulled his cock free from confinement. He lay her down, softly, and pulled her pants and underwear down attentively. He took a moment to appreciate her lying there naked.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He kissed her stomach and made a soft trail to her thigh. He was painstakingly gentle. His kisses, sensual and calculated. He parted her thighs and worked slowly, concentrating on pleasuring her completely with his tongue.

"Eddie, oh...oh...unnnnh," her climax did not take long with his knowing touch. He shifted himself, aiming his rigid shaft into her softness. He pushed in slowly, letting his cock glide in fully. The sensation of fullness was exquisite. Milo moaned with pleasure.

"You feel so good, Milo," he said, moving in and out slowly. He slipped his hands to her breast, toying with her nipples. She leaned in to kiss his neck and nibble on his ear. Eddie buried his cock in her tight, wet, pussy, grinding softly in circles. "You're so fucking tight." He slowly impaled her with his engorged cock, again and again, relishing in the sensation of being completely enveloped. Milo cried out in pleasure, tears in her eyes, her orgasm continuing to peak from the last.

"Uh, baby. I want you to cum all over me. I wanna feel your cum all over my body," she pleaded, as she started to massage her swollen and sensitive clit. Her fingers matching his rhythm.

Eddie steadily pumped faster, grinding into her harder until at last he pulled out, he held his shaft in his hand, gliding up and down sensually, until hot spurts of cum covered her chest, abdomen and thighs. "Uhhhh, uhhh, Milo," he groaned softly. "Oh my god, yes," she cried as her orgasm overcame her in waves.

Eddie kissed her gently before getting up to towel her off. This was a much gentler and sensual side of their relationship Milo hadn't explored yet. She was convinced she was doing the right thing now, letting Eddie in, being vulnerable.

It was getting late, and they were both going to have to get up early. Eddie kissed her goodbye after they cuddled more on the couch and they made more plans for the rest of the week.

Their relationship continued on like this for many weeks. Sometimes the sex was sweet and slow, other times rough and kinky. Some nights they didn't have any sex and just made out. Eddie was the perfect gentleman. He planned dates, made her laugh, was supportive and listened. Milo loved to surprise Eddie with small gifts, encouraged his hobbies, showered him with her attention. They text daily, spent evenings and weekends together, and were attentive to each other's needs. Milo was growing more and more enamored with each passing day. Her fear was growing less and less, even if she still kept it in the back of her head. She had even come to terms with the idea of moving if their paths lead to that. She could only see a future with Eddie. They were floating on cloud nine.

...

"It's not like that at all!" Eddie shouted.

"I saw-you. You had your hand on her shoulder. I knowww what that look on your face means," Milo's words were slurring. Her face bright red. She was livid and her temper was flaring out of control.

The night had taken a bad turn for the first time. They had gone out for drinks at a restaurant. She was in a foul mood after getting passed up for a promotion and was in rare form. Eddie had tried his best to get her mood to shift but it seemed fruitless. By the end of the evening, she'd had one too many drinks and was undeniably drunk. As they were leaving she had excused herself to use the restroom. When she returned, she had found Eddie casually talking to a woman. He had placed his hand on her shoulder for a moment, but she thought could see that hint of attraction in his eye. The woman's body language was apparent...she was hitting on him.