Milo & Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's an old high school friend—I put my hand on her shoulder to say goodbye cause I saw you coming out of the bathroom. C'mon, Milo. Don't be like this!"

"I wasn't born yesterday, Eddie! Whadid she say to you? Did she give you her nummber?" She spat the words out angrily, standing while trying to slide off her heels. She managed to get one off before losing her balance. Eddie reached to steady her, which just made her more livid. "Didya want to fuck her?!"

"I'm not going to even dignify that with an answer. You are way drunk. Please, let's go to bed. You've had a bad day," he pleaded.

"Fuck you, Eddie." Her words were hateful. She glared at him.

"Milo, please. I mean it. Please!" He was reaching the end of his rope.

"Just go! Get out!" She was throwing her other shoe at him now, tears were streaming down her face. Eddie raised his hands in the air, giving up.

"Milo, I'm not leaving you like this. Please, baby, stop." His face was contorted, pained to see her so upset.

She wiped her tears hastily. He approached her slowly.

"Baby, I know you had a bad day at work. Please, don't take it out on me. You know I only have eyes for You. Come here, let me make you feel better." He hugged her as she collapsed in his arms, crying harder. He kissed her on her forehead, then moved to her nose, finally landing on her pouty lips.

"I've been working so hard to get that promotion and they fucked me over!" She sobbed.

"I know, honey." He kissed her gently on her lips. Her hair was in her face, tangled in her hands as she wiped away her tears. "Cmon, let's go to bed. You had too much to drink". He carried her gently to her bed and undressed her. She had worn an aggressively sexy outfit; a low-cut spaghetti strap top that could have doubled as lingerie, with denim that looked like it had been painted on her ass. Even as an, angry, hot mess, she was undeniably attractive. He helped her slide into a large shapeless tee that she often wore to bed with cotton panties. He tucked her in and went to go make her a glass of water. When he returned, she was sleeping soundly. Eddie shook his head, trying to tell himself that she was just being irrational. She had never been the jealous type. But she had been mean, moody, and downright nasty tonight. It wasn't like her but it was a new side of her he'd never seen. He tried to brush it off, but he was irked.

The next morning Milo woke up with a terrible headache. She'd had some epic hangovers before, but this one topped them all. She was nauseous and had body aches. Eddie's side of the bed was empty. She vaguely remembered them arguing. There was a glass of water untouched by her bedside. She rubbed her eyes, wearily. Why had she drank so much last night? Ouch. Her brain was throbbing. She reached to drink the water.

Eddie appeared in the doorway.

"Hey," he said, looking down. He seemed cold and aloof.

"I feel like shit," she replied, rubbing her eyes again. "Ugh, why did I drink so much last night?"

"I don't know. Why did you drink so much last night?" He replied, a touch of anger in his voice. He didn't come closer. Milo noted this odd behavior.

"I just needed to blow off some steam, Eddie." Her head was throbbing and she didn't have patience to play this game.

"Well you blew the whole lid off." There it was. Anger. She could hear it in his voice now. He still didn't come closer. She was getting confused. Eddie had never acted this way. Usually by now he'd be stroking her hair or rubbing her back.

"Did we fight last night? Are you mad at me or something?" She asked defensively.

"Great. You don't even remember last night."

Silence. Milo hardly ever blacked out. She must have been something else last night.

"You accused me of wanting to fuck an old high school friend I ran into. You drank your brains out. You were jealous, you cursed at me. Then you threw your heels at me. And you told me to leave," Eddie was steamed but he wasn't yelling. His composure was commendable. He had such restraint. Milo could not say the same about her temper.

She searched her mind but couldn't recall any details of the fight. "Eddie, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything I did last night...I'm really so sorry." She truly was remorseful. It was their first real fight and she couldn't even remember what had happened. She had a sinking feeling. She didn't like it at all. She felt like her stomach was all in knots. Unfortunately to Milo's surprise, it wasn't just figuratively in knots, it was literally in knots. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

She heaved and wretched into the toilet. Her head lay in her arms, resting on the seat. This was the worst feeling ever. Not only was she puking, she'd been a huge bitch to Eddie. Nausea hit her again, and she leaned in once more. Eddie felt awful for Milo. He had been so mad at her but he couldn't keep his grudge. He walked over to Milo and gently pulled back her hair.

"I'm sorry, little lady," he said softly, the anger in his voice gone.

"Are you still mad at me?" She said sheepishly right before lurching again.

"Look at you? How could I stay mad at you?" He said as he stroked her back lightly. "I mean we should talk about it. But I'm not mad anymore."

She was going to say something but her urge to throw up hit her again. She waved at Eddie, indicating that she was going to have to do this alone.

Eddie snickered. She was a hardheaded one, that Milo.

...

By evening the couple were on better terms. Milo had inevitably thrown up the entire contents of her stomach and more. She nursed herself with an icy Coke, while Eddie fixed her his favorite hangover meal: pancakes. She sat lethargically on the couch, her legs folded, flicking through channels. She felt awful, not just physically, but emotionally, for treating Eddie so badly. He didn't deserve that. She was clearly upset about her career not moving anywhere, had drunkenly binged and then taken it out on her doting boyfriend.

"Baby. I'm sorry. I am sorry I hurt you by saying such awful things," she was being as honest as she could. "I am so lucky I have you."

Eddie walked over, a plate in his hand. He set it down in front of her and rubbed her back a little. "Eat, Milo, you'll feel better if you get food in you." She picked up her fork and started to chew. Eddie was a really spectacular cook, and her scratch pancakes were light and fluffy.

"Thank you, baby. This taste so good." She said between bites. He sat down next to her and kissed her lightly in her forehead. She put her fork down and turned to him now. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take out all my anger on you. I'm so upset about my job right now and you've been nothing but wonderful to me. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay. I understand. You work hard and deserved that promotion. I know why you got so drunk last night. I shouldn't have let you drink that much."

"I'm a grown woman and made those choices for myself. You shouldn't have to babysit me."

"But that's what I'm here for, to look out for you and take care of you. You're my beautiful little lady." He kissed her on her mouth this time, softly.

"I love you so much, Eddie" she blurted. The moment the words came out a rush of panic filled her. What did she just say? Why did she just say that? What if it was too soon? What if he didn't feel the same? She obviously loved him but the thought of speaking the words out loud had haunted her. He smiled broadly, his green and gold eyes were shining.

"I love you, too, Milo," He said back. As soon as he said the words, her heart fluttered. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it might jump out of her chest. He kissed her gently again. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back more firmly. "I've loved from the first time I laid eyes on you," Eddie added. "When you walked into class. I knew it then."

"I remember you that night, too. I was late for class, the only seat left was in the back next to you. I had gotten lost, I was frazzled, and it was raining—"

"You forgot your umbrella at home and you were soaked," he finished.

"I looked like a wet cat, Eddie. How could you have possibly thought I was attractive?"

"Baby, you would look sexy in a paper sack." He kissed her again, reaching up with his hand to fondle her perky breast. She shifted forward, and he slid behind her on the couch, she was sitting between his legs now. Sliding his hands under her oversized cotton tee, he cradled both breasts in his hands, rolling her nipples in between his fingers. He was kissing her neck, her head tilted to the side. She moaned softly. How did he do this to her? They were in love. She was so beyond ecstatic. And terrified. What if he stopped loving her like her last relationship? She brushed the idea aside. He loved her. She loved him.

Eddie's hard cock was pressed against her back. She arched her chest, pushing her breasts into Eddie's hands even more. He slid one hand down her belly, sliding under her waistband and into her damp panties. "Baby, you're so wet, already." His fingers dipped into her warmth, her juices coating his fingers as he moved to her clit. He circled it firmly. "Always, for you," she whispered. She lifted her hips and he pulled her panties down in one movement. He continued to dip his fingers in her dripping pussy, and massaging her firm nub. "Yessss," she hissed, "God, Eddie, how do you do this to me?"

Eddie's thick shaft was rock hard now. His anticipation taking over him. He paused, lifting both their hips to pull down his pants. He ground his dick against her ass, the feeling of their bare skin further exciting him. She lifted up the weight of her hips as he guided his rod into her tight channel. "Uhhh," they both groaned in unison as he entered her.

Milo moved her hips around and round, grinding her ass into his thighs, feeling the depth of his large cock inside her. Eddie moved his hand to her clit, circling it as she rode his cock. His other hand on her hip, guiding her. "Oh my god, Eddie. Yessss." Milo shifted her weight now. She leaned back, propping her legs on the couch, squatting over him, she pumped up and down, her tight pussy clinging to his cock as she slid up and down. Eddie bucked his hips to meet her, grinding into her with each thrust.

"Jesus Christ, Milo. I love you so much baby. Fuuuucck," he groaned. He was still circling her clit. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Harder and harder she pumped, her ass jiggling, his cock pounding her. The sounds of their wet sex was so erotic. Milo was close to her climax.

Suddenly, Eddie stood up, guiding her with his hands forward, so that she was on all fours, her hands on the coffee table, her knees on the couch. Eddie was crouching on the couch, and now he was pumping into Milo with vigor, his scrotum slapping against her. He was going to explode any minute. Milo was panting, Eddie's fingers still massaging her swollen clit, her moans were incoherent. "Uhhhhhhh, Eddie god don't stop, please don't stop...yessss...oh my god, oh my god...oh...my...god," she cried out in ecstasy. Eddie, feeling her creamy explosion, came to his climax, too. "Fucking god. Uhhhhh," he moaned.

He lifted Milo up and leaned her back onto the couch. They both lay; exhausted, panting, their shirts still on, their pants in a puddle on the ground.

"Eddie...Wow," Milo shuddered.

"I know," he replied.

He caressed Milo's stomach. She was almost purring with contentedness. It was a feeling of euphoria they had both never experienced before. It felt calming and protective. At the same time, joyful, and freeing.

"I love you, Eddie," Milo said. She turned to him, looking at him with clear eyes. She felt like she was flying, without fear or reservation. For the first time, she felt unafraid of the future they might hold.

"I love you, too," Eddie replied.