MilSpec Ch. 03

Story Info
Retired Sailor settles into civilian life.
11k words
4.7
19.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

This is the conclusion of my MilSpec series. There are some parts that are summarized to a degree, but it all wraps down to the conclusion at the end. At least that is the intention. I try to leave it as settled but with the possibility of writing more if the feeling moves me.

This is a work of fiction. The people are not real. If I name someone and get it right, then I must be psychic. But I don't know these people. And they are all over eighteen.

You may notice some more summary details. I write the earlier parts as full on, then I tend to summarize the repetitive and hit those things that are outside the "norm" I have set. Some people like it and some people don't.

I am not combat military. I am ex-Navy. But I wanted to write a bit about a military man for this story. He is ex-military, ex-Navy Seal. It is a work of fiction and there are probably some things I don't know or say wrong and only military or ex will get it. I will try not to offend you, but hell, it is possible that I will. Please accept this as the genuine appreciation for you that it actually is. Thanks for your service.

*****

Liz and I fell asleep in each other's arms and I woke in the middle of the night when Mona climbed in with us. I kissed her and carefully lay down, letting me position her and hold her close. I woke up again when Mona sat up in bed. "You alright, honey?" I asked, my sleepy gone.

"I'm sorry, Jack, I used to be able to get out of bed without waking you," she said.

"Nonsense," I said to her with a smile and a chuckle, "I always woke up, I just didn't say anything." I ran my hand down her back and around to her side as I sat up and laid my legs on either side of her. I pulled my arms around her body and stroked her belly. "So, are you okay?"

"I... yeah, I think so," she said.

"What is it, tell me, my love," I said.

She half turned and I kissed her until she was ready to talk, "Am I still, your love? I feel fat and ugly and unworthy. I can't even satisfy my man. I have to bring in a sexy MILF."

"Oh baby, don't confuse pragmatism with something else," I said, "You told me yourself, it hurt. Well, we have another appointment with the doctor, either next week or the week after. Let's ask him about it. Maybe it is normal, maybe it isn't. But here is truth. I love you. I love you like air. Without you in my life, well, I don't think I'd be worth much. I told the judge she was mine last night. So, you will talk with her and see if you are good with it. You will make the decision for us both, do you know why?"

She shook her head and said, "No, Jack, tell me."

"It is because, I am your man and I claimed you as mine, my woman, my partner," I said to her, "You are the breath in my lungs, the beat of my heart, the stir in my loins. You are all to me. You have brought me a son and are bringing me another. You hold my heart and everything I do is for you. It will get more complicated if we bring in another, but that is how I love, balls to the wall. All the way or none of the way."

"What about Terri?" she asked.

"Meet with her, take the Judge, see if she is a fit," I said. "If she is, then we'll make it work. If she is not, then we're still all good. Don't sweat the small stuff, honey. You are with me, that's not changing on my side. I love you and by the gods, I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known."

"Even fat?" she asked in a small voice.

"You aren't fat, honey, you're pregnant," I said. "We still exercise, every other day. I have the new exercises for you. You said they were good. Baby, relax, let go of expectations and just enjoy living with your man."

"Oh sweetheart," she said with a burst of tears, "You are so good to me." Then I kissed her and squeezed her breasts, thumbing her nipple. She turned and my leg slipped between her to press against her pussy. She groaned and said, "Goddess, sweetheart, I need to cum so bad."

I moved out from behind her and she licked her lips as my cock was in front of her face, so I pushed into her mouth. She gulped me in and began to suck and lick me as I played with her tits. Liz, who had been watching a listening, sat up and pulled her mouth from my cock and kissed her, taking charge of one breast. She slipped my cock in her mouth for a few strokes then pushed it back in Mona's.

Mona always loves sucking cock and she was quickly groaning. But it needed to be about her release, so I pulled out, letting Liz kiss her, and dropped between her legs. Liz supported her down to her back as I took her sex in my mouth. She was about half way through the pregnancy and showing, waddling a bit, but still sexy. Her pussy was tasty as normal and I licked her with abandon. Soon, she was thrusting with her hips and she had an orgasm.

"Fuck that was quick, Jack," she said, "push it in my ass baby, and finger my clit."

I knelt between her legs and slid my cock up and down her labia, her juices covering me. I pushed into her pussy twice, for more lubrication then pulled out, slid down and pushed in with nary a pause. Liz kissed me and moved her pussy to Mona's face. I kept my strokes shallow until Mona urged me on.

"Just push it all in there, my lover," she said, "Fuck me hard. I want to feel it. I may not be able to do it much longer, I want it good while I can."

"Goddess, Jack, she can lick pussy," said Liz, her hands on my shoulders as she approached her first orgasm. "I'm going to cum, Jack. Fuck! Hell yes!"

Liz rolled off and I kissed Mona's face, that was covered in Liz, "I love you, pretty girl. You are my life. Say it, say the words for me."

"Oh Jack, I am your woman and I claim you as mine, my man, my partner," she said, her voice highly emotionally charged. "I'm going to ... cuuummminnng!"

I roared and spurted my load inside her as she came and clenched her ass. Liz stopped me from moving. "Hold still, Jack. Don't move, I'll be right back." Liz rushed out of the room and came back with a small plastic container from the kitchen, "Okay, pull out slowly."

I did and there was a bloody mass that was expelled from Mona's vagina. Liz captured it and put the lid on the container. "What was that, Liz?"

"I don't know, but we need to avoid panic," she said, "Jack, get a pair of her underwear and a set of her loose clothing. Then get dressed. Don't worry about a shower." Then she turned to Mona, "Baby, you expelled something from your vagina. I captured it, no, no, it is not your baby, it is too small. But we are going to dress you and get you to your doctor, okay?"

Mona nodded and looked panicked, "What is it?"

"I don't know, sweetie," said Liz, "We'll let the doctor tell us."

I handed Liz the clothes and slipped on my own. When I was dressed enough to help, Liz went to find her clothes and came back in a few minutes later as I was buttoning up Mona's shirt. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a tight tank top, sans bra. She pulled on her heels and went in to the bathroom, washed her face then came out.

"Jack, use the bathroom, you haven't gone yet this morning," she said then turned to Mona, "You are going to have to wait. They will need fluids. If you leak a little it is okay, I put a maxipad on you. Okay, my lover?"

Mona nodded and grabbed Liz's arm, "Thank you, I'm glad you're here. Will you stay with us? Be ours?"

"Of course, I thought that was a done deal," she said, "I am your woman and I claim you as mine, my woman, my partner. I'm not going anywhere, except with the two of you." She looked over at me, "Jack, wake up and think. Your underwear is on backwards. Take the pants off and fix it. Then you will need a shirt. You've got wicked nice abs, but the whole world can look when we go swimming. Now, call the doctor, ask him where he wants us. Then, go start your truck while you talk to him. We'll be right out."

I dialed the phone and went to the truck. Doctor Marks told us to come to the urgent care next door to his office and I pulled the truck right up to the door. I went in and got Mona into the truck, then I kissed Liz. "Fuck I'm glad you're here, baby."

She smiled and touched my face, "Don't panic. Feel the fear but don't let it take you." Mica walked out behind her and climbed into the truck. Liz joined him in the jump seat in back.

I took a breath, I'd said almost the same things before, feel the fear and ride it like a surfer on a wave. I told my troops that. I calmed almost immediately and found thought returning. I went in the house and grabbed three bottles of water. I also grabbed a handful of protein bars and some apples. I threw it in a grocery bag and went to the truck.

I handed them to Liz and she smiled again, "Good, Jack, you're thinking now. So, where are we going? Mona needs to hear."

"Doc said, come to the urgent care next to his office," I said, "He'll meet us there."

I rolled out to the old highway and we were on the way. "Speed limit, Jack," said Liz.

It took us about twenty five minutes to get to the urgent care and they were waiting. They moved us to a room and Liz and Mica waited in the lobby. The nurse came in, the one from the Doc's office, and took the plastic container. A little while later, Doc Marks came in.

He did an ultra sound and made sure we could hear the heartbeat of the baby. "So, the baby is fine. He is a little stressed, but that could be your emotional content. It looks to me like you impregnated two eggs. One didn't get full nourishment, and may not have attached correctly. You have a rupture in one fallopian tube. I am going to have to repair it. Just a little incision and a small probe. Then we'll have to see after the birth, how it is doing. I'll do my best, but right now, your health and the baby's are what is important."

"Could it be because we were having sex, Doc?" I asked and he laughed.

"Oh heavens no," he said with a serious chuckle. "Look, we talked about this up front. You should be able to continue to have sex until month seven. If you have discomfort, Mona, you may need to talk to me. This was probably a time when you should have talked to me already. How long was it uncomfortable?"

"A couple weeks," she said.

"Well, if it is more than two days, you come see me," he said. "It is my understanding that, at least today, you were having anal intercourse. That is not something that will threaten the baby, well, unless you are driving down and are bigger than seven inches or so.

Mona laughed and he looked at her, then me, "Okay, well, um, Mona, please roll over." after she did, he showed me a few things. "From behind, you are shallower in the woman unless you take her anally. If your angle is down like this," he described an angle that was pushing down at a steep angle, "Then you are pushing against the baby. So, keep your angle higher, like this. It is still good for the woman, because her nerves are near the opening anyway. Now, vaginal intercourse from behind is also best, though you don't need to worry about that for a couple months. But again, if your angle is straight in, or even downward, it crowds the the baby. If you angle upward, toward the anal canal, there is a small amount of extra vagina, just past the cervix. It will be available until probably the seventh month. The newness of that will probably be pretty exciting for her. Meanwhile, it will be a month of pelvic rest after this minor surgery."

"Thanks Doc," I said and stuck out my hand.

He shook my hand and said, "Mr. Pollard, I am paid for what I do, but I do it because I care. I've known Mona since her first period. I'll know her for quite a while more. Now, what's up with the Judge?"

"She's our third," said Mona.

"Good for you two," he said, "She's been lonely for a long time." Then he turned back to me, "Mr. Pollard, you'll have to go out to the waiting room. I will have her prepped and do the operation. It should be no more than an hour and we'll be done. Then another hour and she can go home."

I nodded and kissed her. She held me a moment and kissed me three or four times. "Go take Mica and Liz out for breakfast baby. They have your number. Being here won't change anything and Mica needs to eat."

"I love you, my heart," I said and she teared up.

"I love you too, sweetheart," she said and I moved out as the nurse came in.

I went to the waiting room and sat down, "She is okay. The baby is okay. They have to do a small surgery, then she'll be done in a couple hours. Meanwhile, Mica needs to eat. Mica, do you want to see your mom real quick before we go?"

He nodded and I walked him in. I told the nurse and she smiled and said okay. We went in and she held out her arms. He went to her and she hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I'll be okay, honey. Are you okay?"

"Yes mom," he said in that way little boys have to let their mom know they think the question is dumb. "Who is Liz, mom?"

"Liz, well, we love her, your dad and I," she said. "She is going to be our third. Like another mother for you. She'll sleep in the guest room or in with your Dad and me. I think she is going to move in, and there may be another lady too, Terri."

"We may have to add on to the house," I said, "You'd have to help though."

He looked up at me and smiled a bit, "Okay dad," he said and turned back to his mom, "Dad said he was taking us to breakfast. Is that okay? I can stay if you need me."

"Oh baby, I love you. You go with your dad," she said, "They just need to fix something. It won't take long and then we'll go home. I may have to rest for a few days, but you can still have your friends over on Friday for the weekend."

He kissed his mom and said, "Okay, thanks mom, you're the best. I love you." I winked at her and she cried as we walked out. He took Liz's hand and we walked to the truck.

"You are going to be another mom for me," he said. "I think you are pretty. Do you like video games?"

"I played a long time ago, when my boy was little," she said. "But I really like catching frogs."

"There are a bunch down at the creek," he said and continued, "but I don't catch many, because that can ruin the balance of nature." he paused for a minute and then continued, "Do you ride horses? Dad said Misty will be ready for me next year. He has a man come that just talks to our horses, then dad does it too."

"I love riding," she replied, but he didn't seem to listen or wait for her answers.

"We are working on making the sick car better," he said. "It is a lot of fun to work on the car. The Chief, oh that's dad, he is a wiz at stuff like that."

"Okay, Mica, you are babbling," I said.

"Yeah, I'm nervous, dad," he said, "I want my new mom to like me so we don't end up like Cinderella."

I reached back and tousled his hair as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. It was an IHOP, one of Mica's favorite places to eat. I got out and opened Liz's door then put my hands on her waist and lifted her down. She ended up right up against me, "Damn, Jack, you are such a sexy man. Strong and considerate. And you are so good with Mica."

Loud enough for Mica to hear I said, "It is easy with Mica. He is an excellent kid. I love him like crazy. That's why I adopted him."

I helped him out of the truck and we went in. Breakfast was fun and Liz kept her hand on my lap the whole time. I told Liz about the rupture and the dual eggs thing and everything the doctor told us, though I left off the sex things. I got a text after around an hour from the doctor.

"Everything fine, Mona well. Easy repair, no complications," he said, "One hour recovery then can go home."

We finished and went back to the urgent care. Liz got to go in for a minute and came out looking hella sexy. She sat down and kissed me then whispered, "Damn Mona is hot. She kept playing with me, now I am so ready." I shook my head and walked into Mona's room. The nurse was in there, in a traditional white knee length dress, white hose and nurse shoes. She was sans the little hat though, but the rest of her was shapely. The door closed behind me and Mona called the nurse over.

"Larry, come meet Jack," she said and Larry walked over.

"Jack honey, this is Laramie, people call her Larry for short. Larry, this is my husband, Jack." she said.

"I've heard so much about you," Larry said and glanced down at my package. "And it appears that it was all true." she moved very close, "Mona said I could see if you were interested in a bit of, well, I like to call it slap and tickle." then her voice changed to an almost baby girl sound, "and I've been unsatisfied for so long."

I looked over at Mona and she nodded. I looked back in time to see Larry drag the drape closed. Then she moved to me, unzipped her uniform and opened it to show her gorgeous body. She wasn't wearing hose, they were stockings and a garter, with no panties. "Damn," I said and she smiled again.

"I'm afraid your wife took hold of my ass during the operation," she said, "and I soaked my panties. I'm still swimming. Put it in me. I need it so bad. And Liz thought you would help." It was a conspiracy. I pulled out my cock and Larry said, "Oh shit, it is even bigger than I imagined." She leaned over and kissed Mona lightly, "You are a saint to share."

I lifted her leg and moved it straight up to my shoulder. Then I pushed into her with a groan. "Hello nurse!" I said and began to slide in and out of her dripping pussy. "Yes, that is some sexy booty. I'm not going to last long with you cumming like that." I said as she had her first orgasm barely thirty seconds in.

"Can't help it," she said, "I cum at the drop of a hat. Not only a nymph, but a sensitive one. Doctor Marks said you two might enjoy me." Then she kissed Mona again and for the next few minutes. She had no less than four orgasms before leaning up and straightening her legs into the splits to kiss me. "Now, you got the little ones. Push for that big ass fucker. As a matter of fact, push into my ass and it will come fast."

I pulled out and she guided me into her ass. At first I thought it would be loose, but she had great muscle control and once I was in, she was squeezing until I thought it was probably the tightest hole I'd ever been in. "God that's tight, Larry. I'm going to dump my load in your tight ass."

"You've... oh god... lasted longer... fuck... ughn... that my last two... now fast... boyfriends together..." she stammered out until I was pounding her tight little body. "Fuck, cumming stud. You've got it!"

Her excitement driving me, I splurged just as she began to cum, her anus clenching down on my cock. "Yes!" I exclaimed softly and pulled her face to mine. I took her mouth, jamming my tongue into her as she came, not once but twice. I picked up the towel off the bed near Mona's feet and caught all the drippies from her ass and pussy, before I lightly laved her with my tongue, driving her to another small orgasm. Then I helped her straighten up her uniform, taking the opportunity to appreciate her parts. "Damn you are a fucking hot bitch." I said.

"Oh shit, you called me a hot bitch, are you trying to make me love you?" she said and I looked at her blankly. "That's what I am, a hot bitch. To name me is to claim me. I'll have to come by and check on our patient later in the week. I'll wear the red nurse outfit that day. You will take me. You won't ask, you will simply take me." she used the towel to wipe, "fucking came again. I better get out of here or I won't stop. Then she threw herself into my arms and kissed me hard, shaking into another little orgasm before she fled.

"Fuck she's sexy," said Mona. "Hey, I hope you aren't disappointed, but Terri texted me a while ago. She decided to move back to Spokane. She lived in a nice community there with other pagans and she wants to go back and live "in the womb" is what she called it."

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers