MilSpec Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you found a replacement?" I asked with a grin.

"No, it wasn't like that. She was in the ER with me and I was nervous. She held my hand, then put my hand on the back of her leg. She was handing Doc the instruments and needed her hands. Well, my hand slid up and I found her anus. Her legs spread slightly and she pushed against my finger. I played, totally distracted by the experience. I think she came a half dozen times. She came and talked to me after. She needs a partner and I think she is so hot, so does Liz."

I raised and eyebrow and she laughed, "So, is this it then? I think more than the three of you would be too many."

"Oh sweetheart, can we keep her?" she asked.

I thought about it. I admit there was a huge draw. Live in sin with three wildly attractive women, all of whom wanted my cock inside them. To be wanted like that, desired, it was heady. "Let's see how it goes when she visits." I took her in my arms and kissed her. "I love you, you know. Whether you bring another to our bed or not."

"I know, but um, I like girls almost as much as I like boys," she said. "I've sort of been suppressing it for a lot of years."

"Okay baby, if you want this, I am in," I said, "I will never be able to say no to you, will I?"

"Not if I have anything to say about it," she said with a wicked grin.

I kicked off my shoes and lay on the bed with her, holding her and rubbing her belly. I lightly hummed a song from long ago and she sang it. "Having my baby, what a lovely way to say how much you love me."

We kissed and I just held her. That's how the doctor found us. "And that is perfect," he said as he walked in. "I understand Nurse Larry will be visiting on her days off."

"For now," said Mona and glanced at me with a grin.

"She is the best nurse I ever had," he said. "I actually secured a grant for her to learn to be a practitioner. She is only a few hundred hours from that licensing."

"Along with her other traits," said Mona and the doctor laughed.

"Well, yes, though I have not partaken," he said and Mona must have looked questioning, "I think she is fine looking and would love to, but my libido is severely depleted. I don't want to take Viagra to make it happen. I am old, it is okay. Larry has been a good friend to me though. She comforted me after my second wife passed. I know you haven't seen me before, well, outside the office, but I am a Kin as well. My first wife died at 92, just over three years ago. She was 20 years my senior. My second wife was my age, and died last year of an aneurism. The three of us had many happy years together. I will practice until I am 80, another seven years. So, have your babies now. Anyway, I will let Larry do the aftercare. But you are still my patient. And I am your OB/GYN, I will be delivering your baby, just like I did you and Mica."

He patted her hand and kissed her forehead, then he left the room.

The next month was pretty trying for my Mona. She finally exploded one day, a rare event for her according to Dina.

"Will you all stop treating me like I am about to break?" she said as I tried to steer her to the table. "I am going to help. I am going to move around. Doc says it is important. Liz, you are a huge help here, but dammit, let me do something too!" then she turned to me, "Jack, you sit your ass in that chair and sip that drink. I can't but that doesn't mean you can't."

"I told you, dad," said Mica, "she is like this when she is sick too."

Liz came over and we both held her. She was shaking a bit but calmed then looked up and kissed us both, "I'm sorry. I love you, I really, really do, but I will tell you when I can't do something okay?"

"Okay, baby," I said and Liz echoed me. "We love you too."

Mona set the table with Mica each night after that, and she helped me with dishes, drying while I washed and put stuff away. Liz was there most every night, helping, staying when she could, but more often seeking our bed on the weekend. Larry started coming over two or three nights a week and loving on both of us, then spending the night before returning to her place and work in the morning.

The rest of the pregnancy went well and I was good until about a week before the due date. Mona was mostly completely uncomfortable now. She waddled when she walked and told us she wasn't helping for the duration. Larry came and stayed. She monitored and did what she could around the place, mostly just helping Mona. Liz took a vacation and cooked for us. And Mica and I worked on the extension of the house. We didn't finish before the baby, but we made a baby room out of the third bedroom and put a futon in there for an extra sleeping area.

"Jack, I think I am going to spend my nights at my place," said Liz one night. "I feel like you need Larry and Mona more than me."

"What are you talking about Liz?" I said.

"You love them," she said, "I can see it when you are with them."

"Of course I love them," I said, "Just like I love you."

"Come on, Jack," she said, "I'm just a convenient hole you can use. I love it, don't get me wrong, and I love you. But..."

"Shush," I turned my head, Larry and Mona were in the living room. I picked up Liz and carried her to that room. I stood in front of Larry and Mona and said, "I am your man and I claim you as mine, my woman, my partner." I turned to Larry and said it again, "I am your man and I claim you as mine, my woman, my partner." then I set Liz down on the couch next to the other two. "I don't want to hear any more of this nonsense about wanting one more than the other. I am your man, all of you, and I claim you all as mine, my women, my partners. Don't any of you talk about that as less than it is again. I love you and you all have my heart, not a piece, not a little bit, the whole damn thing."

Larry started, "I am your woman and I claim you as mine, my man, my partner," then she turned to the others, "I am your woman and I claim you as mine, my woman, my partner," she said to Mona, then repeated it to Liz and looked like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Mona was next, then Liz, and I was touched in that moment, my emotions peaking when, suddenly, Mona suddenly groaned loudly and held her side. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed.

We all looked at her for at least three seconds in surprise and it suddenly cognated in our minds. We became a flurry of motion, all of it ordered, well, except for mine. I forgot everything until Liz took me by the shoulders. "Jack, calm. I know we were in a moment, but we are ready for this. On the fridge is the checklist you made. Go read it. Do what you need to do. Really, Jack, get a grip," she said with a smile then gave me a big kiss, "Our wife is having a baby."

I got a grip and we got out the door and to the hospital. The contractions were close but without a danger of an immediate birth. We made it to the hospital in an adequate period of time and the Doc arrived.

"Larry filled me in," he said, "The contractions are still spaced apart. I'll stay for an hour or two, if there is no change, I will go to the office and nap on the bed I have there. If there is a change, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, there is a place back here where you can all wait. Mica can even nap if possible. I am thinking he won't be going to school tomorrow or Friday."

Larry took us back to the room they would move Mona too after the baby was born and Mica laid down on the kind of couch bed that was there and went to sleep. Larry came in a bit later and told me, "Now is the time to go be with her. Liz, you will have to stay here, the other room is too small. But I will keep you informed, okay?"

The labor wasn't extreme and Doc said a lot of it was because of the exercising she did during the pregnancy. Our son was born early that morning, James Preston Pollard. He was healthy and happy and I was delirious. We found out that Mona would not be able to conceive again. The tear in her fallopian tube was worse than the Doc let on at the time, and the scar tissue in the area had him suggest and perform a ligation on the other tube. Mona was good with that, she didn't want to be pregnant again. Mica got to hold his baby brother that day and he was as smitten as I.

========================

The next year was one of adjustments. Larry moved in while the construction was proceeding, letting go of her lease after she finished her Nurse Practitioner license. The master bedroom was bigger now, with one of the new California Kings and a huge walk in closet.

"So, how many nurse outfits do you have, Larry?" I heard Mona ask one day.

"Um, I have six for work," she started, "Then I have three red ones, slightly different styles, one knee length, one mid thigh and one mini-dress. I have a couple blue ones and then a pair of white sexy ones, that I would never wear to work and then one that is really old fashioned with the whole blue half cape and long dress leaving just my calves and ankles uncovered. So, just the fourteen."

"Oh, look at the variety of shoes too," said Mona, "All these are for your nurse uniforms? Wow, um, yes, you have such a hot ass."

Then they devolved into petting and playing with one another until I went in and changed it into some serious gymnastics. Mica was watching JP and doing homework while Liz cooked. She and Mona worked out a schedule where they alternated.

"Right there, Jack," said Mona as I was stroking into her pussy, "Oh goddess, Larry. Your tongue on my clit is so sexy. I am so fucking in love with all my lovers. Shit, going to cum. Larry finish him in your mouth. He is so close. There!! Cumming!!"

Mona sat to relax her body and Larry stood up at my urging, her body only lightly covered with her white underwear since she was straight from work. "No mouth today, my Larry bitch, I want your hot pussy on my cock, I want to cum inside you." Larry had been told she could not conceive, so I took her deep and without concern. Liz and Mona were both 'fixed' and I was occasionally saddened by the no more children idea, but cumming deep in Larry seemed to hold those feelings back like I was daring the universe to say it was true.

That next summer, I finished the house, with just a little professional help and a lot of help from Mica. He was growing into quite the man, having a growth spurt or two and sprouting up to a bit over five feet at twelve. My annual trips to Wyoming netted us a few more horses and we took to riding as a family. We even visited Mary frequently since we lost Dina.

That year, Mica built a doghouse, all on his own, and a run, then he came to me and asked if he could have a dog. "Dad, can I get a dog? I found the breed I like and they are good on a ranch."

"What breed, son?" I asked.

"Airedale," he responded with a little shrug, "I love the way they look and before World War II, they were the favored police dogs in America."

I looked over at him fondly, he had done his homework. "Okay, what are the rules?"

"Feeding and care is my responsibility. I will train him. He will obey the family. He will be one of us." he said.

"Do you have a breeder in mind?" I asked and he threw himself into my arms.

"Thanks dad. Yes, I do, and there is a litter expected in a couple weeks," he said. "They are in Phoenix."

"Okay, get mother Liz to set up a flight for you, me and her, say two weeks after the puppy's birth," I said, "We'll all go down and have a look."

"You're the best dad in the world," he said and went off.

Mona and Larry walked in from the adjacent room, "You are an awesome dad," said Larry with a sigh. "I wish." But she trailed off and didn't say it.

I held out my hand and she came to me. "Have you checked into it further? Is there something we could do?"

"I don't know," she said as she slid onto my lap. "I don't want to get my hopes up and have them dashed."

Mona sat on the chair next to us and I kissed her. "So, you two will be left here alone for a couple days, probably three or four weeks from now. Think you can handle it?" I asked.

"Handle it yes," said Mona, "and I love the shit out of Larry and her magical fingers and tongue, but we love you inside us too much to be happy about it." Larry wasn't answering, simply kissing my neck and mewling. "Maybe you should take care of Larry. I'll go help with dinner. I think Liz is doing a stew tonight."

I looked down at Larry and she was almost crying. I kissed her and she grinned through the tears. "You know, I often wonder how I got so lucky as to find you, Mona and Liz," she said. "I know I should not complain, but I never thought I could be happy like this, have even this much of a real life with a husband who fucked me silly and wives who loved me like crazy. Is it wrong of me to want more?"

"No, my Larry," I told her emotionally, "I don't think it is wrong. I think we should find out what, if anything we can do. Though it may just come down to way more practice."

She giggled at that and I kissed her deeply and passionately. I tugged the zipper on the front of her blouse down and seriously mauled her gorgeous tits. "I can get behind that answer," she said and I put her on her hands and knees and pulled her panties down. Then I pushed into her and groaned in pleasure.

It was four weeks later when we picked out Duke, a little ball of cute, from among the small litter. The breeders were a lovely couple in their late fifties with two studs and six bitches. They did shows all the time and kept two lines of dogs, Duke represented a crossover attempt, from both the conformation and agility line. The trip to Phoenix was fun and I felt that Mica and Liz made a deeper connection. It was a relaxing time.

========================

Duke came home not long after as soon as he was whelped. I sent Mica and Mona down to pick him up. While they were gone, I gave Larry the T-Bird and bought a 57 Chevy wagon for the crew. It needed to be fixed up, and when Mica returned, we began on the new project. I had purchased a car catalogue and I caught Mica looking over the old Mercuries and kept my eyes open for one.

Duke was a joy. He was a happy puppy, hopelessly devoted to Mica. When Mica was helping me with the car, Duke would lay in the 'den' with whichever of the girls was there that day. Usually, that was Mona and they bonded as well. Duke recognized me as the alpha and would follow my commands, but I usually just let Mica handle him. Mica taught him agility and readied him for conformance as well.

One day that summer, I brought Misty with me and visited Mary. Mary had a bad head injury in the plane crash that killed her husband and left her permanently disabled. She could not walk well, a coordination issue, and had only minimal fine motor control of her hands and arms. Since I fixed up her old home and moved her in, and we began regular visits, she had improved considerably. Her memory and cognizance were the greatest gains she had. Now, she would have long conversations with Mona. even hold the baby and Mica would play checkers with her.

Lately though, she had been depressed. No one could pull it out of her, so we weren't sure why. She would spend a lot of time staring out the windows. I rode into the yard and saw her in the window. Now Mary was my first love, my first crush. My date for the junior prom. And now, I was married to her daughter, Mona. And I was essentially married to her rival, my senior prom date and second love who I turned to when she dumped me. I remembered the summer of my junior year before becoming a senior. She spend a lot of time at the ranch with me as we rode the horses.

I moved inside to the front room. There was Mary and her caregiver, George. "Mary, did you see Jack ride up?"

"Hello, Jack, you have an extra horse with you," she said, "Is it Misty, Mica's horse?"

"It is," I said with a grin and a conspiratorial tone. "I spoke with your physical therapist and he says you can ride if you take it slow."

She turned in the seat, slowly, but faster than she could two years ago. "Really, Jack? Like that summer when we were together?"

"Well, let's get you used to the saddle first, okay Mary?" I said.

"I'm glad you married my little girl, Jack," she said. "I know sometimes I get jealous, but she loves you so hard. And James is such a beautiful little boy. Why do you come around and treat and old lady so good?"

"Mary, we're the same age," I said, "And it is because of all them and you. I always loved you Mary. You broke my heart when you broke up with me, but I got over it."

"I'm sorry, Jack." she said, "I couldn't marry a soldier."

"I know, look, do you want to put on some jeans and ride?" I asked and she nodded.

"I do Jack. Slow though, okay?" she asked.

"I know, Mary," I said and scooped her up in my arms, "Do you mind? I am excited to ride with you."

"I don't mind, Jack," she said, "You and Charles are the only lovers I ever had. I never forgot your touch, Jack. I wouldn't exchange my time with Charles, he was the love of my life. But you, you were the sex of my life. If... if you wanted... I'd let you take me, even now. I still can you know, I just haven't since Charles."

"Is that what has you sad lately, Mary?" I asked and she bowed her head. I was suddenly very aware of my hands on the back of her legs, beneath her dress. She raised one hand, her good hand and pulled the tie on her dress and exposed her breasts.

"I looked in the mirror," she said. "I know I am older and sagging. I have wrinkles and I am too skinny, but am I still attractive? Or am I washed up and unlovable?" I moved into her bedroom and set her on her feet. She braced herself and I pulled the dress off over her head. "The panties too, then, then, then take me like you used to. Just this once. I'll never ask you again."

I leaned in and kissed her, pulling her body against me. She moaned and dropped her hand to my cock. I slipped her panties over her hips and knelt down, taking them off. She sat and spread her legs. I began to lick and kiss her hairy pussy. She moaned 'yes' over and over, then used her hand to pull her legs apart more.

"No more, please, put it in. I have to feel it," she said with a whine in her voice.

I moved to her face and kissed her, then in the middle of the kiss, I pushed into her slowly. "Goddess, Mary," I said with a groan.

"Slow, my hair is pulling," she said. "I should have let Liz wax me like she wanted."

"Was this a conspiracy, Mary?" I asked, "Are they all in on it?"

Mary nodded, "Larry is downstairs, in case something goes wrong. Don't be mad. They came to me, all three of them. They wanted to know what was wrong."

I pushed all the way home, "Woman, I am going to fuck you silly. You know that, right?"

"Ughn, there, again, hard and fast," she said, "fuck me, Jack, fuck me!"

I was moving quicker with each stroke and I kissed her again, "You are beautiful, Mary, always beautiful. I've loved you forever, and will continue."

"I know, when you moved me in, I knew," she said, tears now rolling down her face. "I was wrong then, so wrong. I should have held on with both hands."

"Can you say it, Mary?" I asked.

"I love you, Jack," she said, "I've always loved you."

"What are you all not telling me?" I said and Larry moved to the bed.

"She's dying," said Larry. "Her body is no longer supporting itself. Her liver and kidneys are ceasing function. She would be dead in six months or less."

Now I was leaking, tears running down my face like twin rivers. Mary had an orgasm and I kept on, adjusting so that I didn't pull her clit. I glanced around, they were all three there. Watching, respectful and loving, urging us on. I made it all count. I kept on for fifteen minutes, driving her to three more orgasms. She was smiling at the end, her tears ceased and she looked on us all with gratitude.