All Comments on 'Mimi & Me'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories are always so erotic that I can't wait to read them when I see you have posted a new one. I beg you to see if you can continue this one with a couple of extra chapters. Definitely 5 stars as alaways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely and erotic, love yours stories. Keep writing.

betamale08betamale08about 3 years ago

Excellent! Well written and I really, really hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see a sequel where Mimi works him up to being able to take her vibrator! Loved it!

Harvey_DHarvey_Dabout 3 years ago

2 stories in one day. We are spoiled.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

You had me til the carrot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great as always. Any chance we’ll get A part two after Mimi buys her strap on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great loved it wish that could have happened to me.

gmb42gmb42about 3 years ago

Loved the story. Hope she buys him some girly things to wear.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!! With a roo. Full of her daughters thing and the fact that toys will bu purchased, there are a lot of things that can happen :-)

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

PLEASE, more chapters to satisfy your needy throng of sissy devotees ……..

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

This was delightfully sweet! Would love a plot twist next chapter where one night as a reward Mimi lets her sissy enter her and ends up with an "oops" baby, giving Chloe a sibling fathered by her wimpy ex.

candimaidcandimaidover 1 year ago

Delicious! More adventures with Miss Mimi, please! Perhaps a wedding with Miss Chloe in attendance, along with one of her lovers? Perhaps Mimi in a tux, with her little slut bride in a naughty wedding mini dress?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.