Mimi & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed my lower back with her free hand while stating, "Ask me nicely."

I moaned, "Mimi, would you please use another finger?"

While withdrawing her finger from inside me just far enough to line up her middle finger, she replied happily, "Oh course I will Sweetheart." She then gently pressed until I opened up and welcomed her fingertip inside.

I moaned and arched back even deeper than it was. My skinny penis was as stiff as a pencil and dripping drops of my love onto the shower floor between my wide-spread legs. Mimi gently pressed forward causing more of her two fingers to enter my body.

Mimi leaned over me close enough that her lips brushed against my earlobe. "Honey, I'm going to take such good care of you."

Having never had anyone touch my bottom before, the feelings and sensations were all new. And the more she played back there, the better it felt. I soon began humping back to meet the thrusts of her fingers.

While staring through the glass and out of the bathroom, into the bedroom I would now be sharing with Mimi, I moaned, "Mimi, may I pretty-please have another finger?"

Leaning over my back once more, she moaned into my ear, "Of course Sweetheart." She nipped my earlobe with her teeth before standing up behind me to begin working on adding a third finger. While she worked, she said, "You've got a hungry little butt. We may have to buy a few toys for this cute little ass."

I whimpered softly while her third finger began stretching me open. It was the first time I twitched due to the discomfort. Mimi slowed down and went even slower which allowed my bottom time to adjust to the intrusion. In a meek voice, I moaned, "Toys?"

When all three fingers and worked their way into my body, she began to slowly slide them in and out after adding even more body wash to the area. For the first time, right there in the shower, I smelled her arousal. It was unmistakable. It was the musky, humid scent of a very horny woman.

She spoke in a soft, sexy voice, "Oh yes. Maybe a dildo." She thrust her fingers into me with a touch of force. "Maybe a buttplug." She thrust her fingers into me once more with just as much force. Mimi then leaned over my back once more and after nipping my earlobe, she groaned, "And a strap-on."

Her three fingers were sliding in and out of me at a quick pace. My rigid penis remained untouched. I think both of us were avoiding it to keep the encounter from ending. I found myself unable to talk. I'd never been so horny before. The feelings of what Mimi was doing to me were overwhelming. I have no clue how I didn't orgasm while standing there in the shower.

I moaned loudly, "Oh Mimi!"

She never stopped thrusting her fingers into my bottom when she asked, "Would you like that Baby? Would you like me to buy some toys so I can keep exploring your cute little butt? Would you like me to buy a strap-on so I could make love to your properly?"

I squealed out loud enough that it echoed around the room, "Yes!"

She teased, "Yes what?"

I moaned, "All of it! I want all of it!"

Her fingers slowed their pace of thrusting into my bottom. She leaned over me and whispered, "I've always dreamed of using a strap-on." She licked my earlobe before whispering, "You and I are going to have so much fun together."

Still leaning over my back, Mimi moaned, "Buttercup, we're going to run out of hot water soon. Why don't we get out before that happens." She then withdrew her fingers from inside my body, leaving me with a hollow, empty feeling. I moaned softly while turning to face her.

Mimi looked positively radiant. She was glowing. Her long, fat nipples were stiff and poking straight at me. Her entire body was just as flushed as mine was. Before turning off the water, she took hold of my wrists and backed me against the glass wall of the shower. Pinning my wrists above my shoulders, she leaned in and kissed me hard. Her tongue dove into my mouth while I was kept pressed against the glass by her soft body.

I was unable to stop sliding my rigid penis against her thigh. She must've known I was dangerously close to squirting because she broke off the kiss and stepped back just in time. My body visibly shivered at the sensation of being denied that orgasm. We both watched as my penis throbbed hard and a large drop of my creamy love formed on the tip. Mimi giggled, "That was close!"

She then turned off the water and took my hand to lead me from the shower. As we stepped onto the small bathmat, I looked at her and I'm sure I was whining when I said, "Mimi, I'm really horny."

She grinned while guiding my hand between her thighs. In a throaty moan, she said, "Me too."

Before I even touched her, I felt the warmth and humidity of her arousal. When I did touch her, my three middle fingers slid between her plump lips to feel just how juicy she was. Mimi stared into my eyes while her hold on my wrist guided my hand even further back. My three fingers slid between her lips until they encountered the opening to her pussy. My fingers slid inside of her with no resistance at all. All three of them! The fat, nub of her clit was resting against the palm of my hand while she guided my hand to slide my three fingers in and out of her.

At that moment, I knew for sure, I'd never be able to satisfy her with my penis. It was simply too small and thin. If three of my fingers slipped in that easily, I was sure she wouldn't be able to feel my little, thin penis in there!

Biting my lower lip, I pointed to my stiff, pink penis and whimpered, "Mimi, I'm so small!"

She leaned in and kissed me while still using my hand to finger her big pussy. With our lips still touching she explained, "Yes you are. And that's another reason I'm so fond of you. Baby, I don't want a traditional relationship with a traditional sex life. I want to be with you." She kissed me gently, "I want to play with your butt and your cute little penis. I want to take care of you while making you feel like the amazing boy that you are." After kissing me again, she whispered, "As for me, you've got the cutest lips and tongue that I'm sure you could please me with." She kissed me once more.

I whispered, "I love you, Mimi."

She whispered back, "I love you too Sweetheart. Now let's go to bed and put your mouth to work."

We didn't dry off with towels. She led me straight to bed. After pulling down the covers, she lay back in the middle of the giant bed with her head resting on a pile of pillows. She spread her legs wide and bent them at the knee. She looked like a goddess with her skin still glistening with water from our shower. While licking her lips, she wagged her finger at me still standing near the foot of the bed.

After climbing onto the bed, I lay facedown between her legs with my chin less than an inch from her womanhood. The scent of her arousal went through my nose and straight to my little penis. I ground the stiff prong against the bed once before learning just how close I still was to cumming. I arched my back to keep from getting too carried away.

The dark pink nub of her clit was much larger than I imagined. It looked to be close to the same size as the head of my little penis. The fat, juicy lips were peeled open like an enormous flower and glistened with water from the shower and her arousal, mostly her arousal. Her pussy was gaping open just a little after having three of my fingers inside of her.

I looked up to her eyes before leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her swollen and erect clit. Parting my lips, I licked circles around the stiff and throbbing nub. I kept at it even after my tongue grew tired. When Mimi moaned and began running her fingers through my hair, I very gently sucked her clit into my mouth. I tickled it with my tongue while moving both hands up laying them on the inside of her thighs.

In the softest of voices she said, "Oh Baby Boy, that is wonderful. It's been so long."

Realizing that the entire time I'd known Mimi, she had been alone. Chloe had told me her parents were divorced when she was very young. Mimi told Chloe, as she got older, that she didn't want to be parading men in and out of the house while she was still at home. And I guessed she never started seeing anyone even after Chloe left home.

Sliding my hands down the insides of her thighs until they rested at the crease where her legs met the sides of her pussy. While I paused to lick up and down along the insides of her lips, I slid my thumbs toward each other and dipped them into her pussy. Licking my way back up, I slurped her clit back into my mouth and began a rhythm of taking her clit into my mouth and then letting it slide out. I did it over and over while sliding my thumbs in and out of her pussy.

Mimi began arching her back and continuously moaning. Her thick thighs captured my head between them. And the muscles throughout her body began to tense up. She was on the verge of orgasm and I wanted it to be the best one ever.

All at the same time; I sucked her clit into my mouth and tickled it with my tongue. She knotted her fingers in my hair to keep me from moving. I looked up over her bushy pubic hair to watch her squeeze her eyes shut and arched her neck back. And lastly, her clit began to vibrate between my lips while her thighs squeezed my head tightly.

With her thighs squeezing my head, I was unable to hear anything coming from her mouth. But I did see her lips moving while she thrashed her head from side to side. She kept me in place with my mouth against her sex until she could stand the stimulation no longer. She then pushed my head back away from her. I sat up on my knees and watched her body quiver and writhe through the orgasm I was able to give her. I knelt there near the foot of the bed and watched her slowly return from cloud nine.

After catching her breath, she smiled and said, "Sweetheart, that was wonderful."

With her taste still filling my mouth, I licked my lips and giggled, "I'm glad!"

After a short time, she looked down and saw my still perfectly erect and drooling penis. With a grin on her face, she asked, "You didn't finish? I would've thought you'd finished against the sheet."

Looking away from her gaze, I softly said, "No. I was waiting. I was hoping..." I let the sentence trail off without finishing it.

Mimi scooted up so she was leaning back against the headboard. With a concerned look on her face, she asked, "What were you hoping for Baby Boy?"

Feeling terribly embarrassed, I whispered, "I was hoping you could play with my butt some more."

She smiled warmly, "Sweetheart, I'd like nothing more."

Hearing those words helped to calm my embarrassment. I looked up and saw her smiling at me warmly.

"Now, would you like me to use my fingers again? Or would you like to try something else?"

With the anticipation of what we were about to do filling me up, I crawled up to the bed closer to her. I'm sure she didn't miss the excitement in my voice when I asked, "What else could we try?"

She wrinkled her forehead in thought before saying, "Hmm, I have a vibrator in the nightstand. But it's far too big. And I'm not sure I want to put it in your butt. It is the most perfect vibrator I've been able to find. How about a carrot? I'm sure I have some in the refrigerator."

Biting my lip, I timidly asked, "How big is your vibrator?"

She grinned, "It's in the bottom drawer of the nightstand if you'd like to see it."

I crawled off the bed and made my way to the nightstand she'd indicated. Kneeling on the floor, I slowly opened the drawer. Inside, in the back corner, I saw a tube of lubricant. Right on top, I found a bookmarked, paperback which, judging by the cover art, looked to be pornographic. I carefully moved the book aside and had to reach under some neatly folded nightgowns to find the vibrator.

While wrapping my fingers around it, a soft moan left my lips. It was huge! My middle finger and thumb didn't quite reach around it. It was bigger around than my wrist! As I slowly pulled it out from under the nightgowns, I learned it was not only very thick, it was also extremely long and very heavy. I knelt there on the floor holding the giant, phallus-shaped vibrator in the palms of both hands. It was white with vertical ribs starting at the point where the rounded-off tip eventually swelled to its full diameter. It was easily as long as my forearm. And at the base, there was a dial to turn it on and adjust the intensity.

While still lost in the moment, Mimi whispered, "Hold it against your little penis. Let's see the difference."

I'd always known I wasn't very big. I'd seen other boys in the shower before. Their cocks were long enough to hang down even while limp. Mine, on the other hand, wilted so much only the bright pink head poked straight out of my body. Chloe used to tease me about it. For some reason, I always got a little tingle in my penis when she did. And that same tingle was made even more intense when I moved Mimi's vibrator beside my little prong.

It was difficult to even compare the two. The vibrator was at least three times as long. And it was easily four times as thick. If her vibrator were a railroad spike, my little penis would be a thumbtack. At that moment, I understood why my fingers slid into Mimi so easily.

Mimi whispered from on the bed, "Maybe later I'll teach you how to use that on me."

Looking up at her, I whispered, "I'd like that."

She smiled, "Me too. But now I want you to put that away and go get that carrot."

I couldn't help but smile as I tucked her vibrator away under the nightgowns and returned her book to where I'd found it. Popping up on my toes, I dashed downstairs with my rigid penis bobbing as I went. The curtains were wide open and anyone passing by could've seen me, but that thought never crossed my mind as I stood at the refrigerator digging through the vegetable drawer. After choosing a carrot that was long, but not too thick, I closed the refrigerator and dashed back upstairs.

Mimi had laid a towel in the middle of the bed. Under the towel was at least one pillow. She took the carrot to the bathroom to wash it after telling me to lay face-up on the bed with my hips on the pillow. When she returned, she paused to get a short, thin knitting needle from a basket containing a project she was in the middle of. She carefully slid the knitting needle through the fat end of the carrot. She explained that it was so the whole carrot would slide inside of me! She then got the lubricant from the drawer and climbed onto the bed between my legs.

While popping open the lubricant and applying it to the carrot, she said, "Sweetheart, I need you to take hold of your legs from behind your knees. I want you to pull your knees back toward your chest so I have room to work down here."

I did as I'd been told. A few select people had seen me naked before, but as I pulled my knees back to my chest, I realized I'd never been so intimately exposed before. While sliding her slippery fingers up and down along the carrot, Mimi looked at me and moaned, "You look delicious!"

I blushed deeply while she set the carrot down onto the towel. She then squirted out a large dollop of lubricant onto her fingers. Looking right into my eyes, she softly spoke, "I'm going to touch you now." Her slippery fingers then made contact. I felt and saw my penis throb and a drip of my love began its slow descent to my stomach.

The feeling of her slippery fingers sliding between my cheeks was intensely erotic. But I felt like I should be ashamed of what we were doing. She was playing with my butt! And boys don't have their butts played with. But it felt so good! Mimi had told me earlier there was nothing wrong with what we were doing. I tried to focus on that while watching her smile while applying the lubricant.

Mimi rubbed it between my cheeks before focusing her attention on my wrinkled knot. I gasped and squeaked while she both rubbed over it and dipped a finger inside. After thoroughly lubricating everything in that area, she smiled at me before picking up the carrot. "Are you ready Sweetheart?"

Biting my lip while pulling my knees back even harder, I whimpered, "Yes."

My legs were spread enough to leave my stiff erection and pouch of little balls out for her to admire. She held onto the end of the carrot with the knitting needle before lining it up with my wrinkled button. I gasped out loud when I first felt the chilled carrot on that bundle of nerves. I yelped, "It's cold!"

She didn't respond before beginning to apply a little pressure against my little hole. She was watching me spread around that carrot as it penetrated my body. I pulled my knees back against my chest even tighter while I chirped, "Oh Mimi! I can feel it!!"

She grinned, "I can see it. And Baby Boy, it is the sexiest thing I've ever seen." After finishing that sentence, she began sliding the carrot deeper into me at a quicker pace. It was cold, but it felt different down there. The difference in temperature heightened the sensation and made it even more intense. I squirmed on the bed while keeping my legs pulled back tightly and spread wide apart.

While slowly sliding the carrot in and out of my bottom, she asked, "Does it feel nice, Honey?"

I squeaked, "It feels wonderful!"

After sliding the carrot in and out several times she leaned down closer between my legs. So close I could feel her warm breath on my hyper-aroused penis. "I was serious about buying toys from your little butt."

I arched my back and squealed, "I know!"

She moaned, "I really, really want to make love to you with a strap-on."

My little penis was throbbing wildly. The muscles all over my body began to twitch and I knew my orgasm was quickly approaching. While tossing my head from side to side, I moaned, "I do too!"

Mimi leaned closer, parted her lips, and took my entire penis to the root into her mouth. She sucked hard while burying the carrot inside me to the knitting needle. I screamed. I know I screamed because I heard it. But I don't remember doing it. All I knew was that I felt perfect. The emotions, the feelings, the pleasure, all of it. Mimi's lips on my penis, being penetrated, felt wonderful, almost like a dream.

That orgasm lasted longer than any other I could remember. It went on and on. My body was twitching and spasming. I felt like I was floating above the bed. I was gasping for breaths and my heart was pounding in my chest.

The orgasm slowly began to pass. But my heart was still beating wildly and my breathing was in quick breaths. My entire body felt tingly while I held myself wide open for Mimi.

While I slowly drifted back to Earth, she used the pad of her thumb to milk out the last drips of my cream from my skinny prong. After slurping it from the tip, she moved up between my legs while staring into my eyes. She laid on top of me, trapping me beneath her. My legs were spread wide and wrapped around her. She then kissed me. When her tongue slid into my mouth, so did my cream.

I'd tasted myself before, but never so much. I had to swallow three times. The taste was familiar and not altogether unpleasant. I'd always imagined it tasted like sex, much like the moisture from a pussy, but different. And quite honestly, that creamy kiss was the perfect ending to our first time together.

While still laying on top of me, Mimi smiled warmly and asked, "Did you enjoy that, Honey?"

Without waiting for a second to respond, I answered, "Yes! More than ever before! That was amazing!"

She asked, "Even the kiss?"

I pulled myself up to her so I could kiss her. Afterward, I giggled, "Yes, even the kiss."

She leaned down and kissed me gently before whispering, "I love you, Baby Boy."

I answered immediately, "I love you too, Mimi."


12