All Comments on 'Mina Ch. 03'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job

I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor, Mina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I totally didn't expect that to happen. That was really good. I feel so bad for Mina. I hope you update soon.

Later

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like this story, but...

it feels a bit rushed. It flows nicely, but it reads like there is much more you want to say with these two characters; or like you have the story in your head and your trying to get it out as quick as possible. Maybe it should be stretched out into a novella?

Please dont take this as a negative comment - I've read your other stories, and loved them as well - its just the other stories seem to flow a bit smoother than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

Great Update! They were making such progress...darn male pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best yet

I think this is your best story line yet. I'm loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

OMG OMG OMG!! Please don't stop here! I absolutely love your writing!

BLOOMLINNBLOOMLINNover 17 years ago
When is the next Chapter?

I just wanted to know how long do we have to wait for the next chapter of the story? Would like to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more please!

I'm dying to read more. I'm loving this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
where is it

WHere is the next chapter? This is killing me I want to know if shes gonna take him back.....Did his friend set him up or her mom i gotta know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
To sad...

Why didn't he let her have the abortion and go on to an Ivy leaque school. That shit is messed up. What an F...ing idiot he turned out to be. He acts like only his life has been changed. You did a great job in telling this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I knew that was coming

Because like any well told story the person with the problem suddenly has a reason to clean up their act but the problem was never dealt with. He's in a dead end job while she's trying to speed up her education process and his dumbass again only starts thinking about his needs while she is thinking about all of them. Now he's gone and slept with another woman and then wants to insult her intelligence by lying about it to cover his ass as usual. He's a bloody loser. Babies are a big freakin responsibility as are relationship. So he needs to stop playing house by getting married to her and becoming an actual man verses this weak imitation of one. Mina shouldn't get too mad because she picked him knowing that this is the type of person he is so why act surprised and hurt. She was hoping that this would change him but she never really asked him why he didn't try to finish his education in the first place nor did she have a problem then with his drug usage. The only thing she did have a problem with was his clone Jerrod because losers tend to run in packs. Was she hoping that family obligations and their love would win in the end. Get real he's a loser. The ability to truely change has to come from within. So much for him maturing. Plus damn her for wanting what's best while trying to get her degree while taking care of their child. He wanted her to keep the baby so he should be financially responsible for Ava.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Dang!

This happens when you don't communicate with your husband/wife etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg

i have been waiting on a story like this where the guy actually cheats thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mina Ch. 04 Next Part
Mina Ch. 02 Previous Part
Mina Series Info