Mina Wants to Model Ch. 01

Story Info
Peter watches as his friend Mina's naïveté is exploited.
13.2k words
4.43
52.9k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit nervous about moving out-of-state after finishing my Masters degree in computer science, but the offer I got to work in IT and software development with an insurance company in California was just too good to pass up. I wasn't the most outgoing person, so I was a bit worried about making social connections in a new city. I wasn't ugly or unlikable or anything like that, and I'd dated here and there in school—I just had my nose glued to the screen and buried in code too much of the time.

It wasn't long after I started work before I met Mark. He was having issues issues with the company's proprietary app on his smartphone, and we got to chatting while I helped him figure things out. Even as a straight guy I recognized that Mark was good-looking, and he had loads of charisma. He was about 6 feet tall, blond, with a lean, athletic build (later on I found out he was a varsity swimmer in college). I could see why he did well in sales, but his friendliness seemed genuine, not just an act he was putting on to impress me or to sell me something.

An OS upgrade and a few other tweaks later, I had the app running smoothly.

"Peter, you're a lifesaver. They're expecting us to cut down on all sorts of paperwork by tracking things in the app instead and..." He cut his explanation short. "I'm sure you know what it's supposed to do better than I do. Thanks."

"No problem, Mark. You're not the only one who's had a few issues with the app, and you won't be the last. It's still new, and there are always a few bugs to work out with new software."

"I appreciate it man. So you're new in town, right? Me and a couple guys from sales meet up to watch football at my place on Sundays. Why don't you join us sometime?"

Football wasn't really my thing—typical computer nerd working in IT, I guess—but I thought it was a good opportunity to meet some new people at the office. Mark seemed like a nice enough guy, so I figured his friends would probably be too.

---

The next weekend I made the trip out to his place in the suburbs. Mark greeted me at the door and led me downstairs to the den, where his big-screen TV was tuned into the sports channel, waiting for the game to start. A plate with some nachos and a bowl of salsa along with a few bottles of beer sat on a coffee table in front of a couch, and a pair of comfortable-looking recliners sat on either side.

"This is Peter, the new whiz from IT." Two men stood up to greet me and we shook hands. "Pete, meet Jeremy and Todd."

Todd was tall, maybe 6'3", with brown hair and a neatly-trimmed beard, and wore a Packers jersey. Jeremy was about 5'10 with short, stylish black hair and a calm, almost calculated demeanor.

"And that's my girlfriend, Mina". Mark gestured to the far side of the couch, where a very pretty Asian woman smiled and waved at me.

"Hi Peter!" she spoke. I smiled and waved back. "Hi, nice to meet you."

After grabbing me a beer, Mark sat down in the middle of the couch beside Mina, with Jeremy on his other side. Todd sat down in the chair closest to us, and so I made my way over to the other recliner, which was near Mina's side of the couch. Mark used a remote to dim the lights—must have been a smart-home setup—and turned on his surround sound system for us to enjoy the game.

The group of us chatted and got to know each other during the game. The guys asked me about my hometown, how I was liking it here—basic stuff like that. I learned that Todd grew up in Wisconsin and was the biggest football fan of the three. He was friendly, but was mostly focused on the screen, watching highlight clips and trying to follow along with what the commentators were saying about the game.

Jeremy was sharp and witty, and had a bit of a sarcastic streak. I could immediately see how his quick wits would help him out in sales. He made occasional gibes at our expense, but it was all taken in good humor.

I learned that Todd also had a girlfriend, Samantha, but she had zero interest in sports and the couple were happy to have Sunday afternoons to themselves. Jeremy dated around but hadn't been in a steady relationship for quite a while.

And this brings me to Mina. Even though she was hanging out in casual clothes watching a football game on the couch, she radiated beauty. She wasn't trying to make a show of herself, she just had a natural appeal that was difficult to ignore.

Apparently her father was a Chinese-American venture capitalist hoping to land a big intercontinental trade deal, and her mother was Korean. She grew up in Korea but her family had recently moved to the States as part of her father's business plans. She'd met Mark when he was involved in an insurance deal with her father's business, and the two had been dating now for about 8 months. Her English was quite good overall, but she spoke with a bit of an accent—enough to suggest that she had grown up overseas.

Since we were seated close-by, Mina and I got to chatting during the game. It turns out she wasn't a huge football fan either, but enjoyed the company of Mark and his friends, and listening to the game on TV was a good opportunity for her to brush up on her English skills and her accent. It turns out she was something of a math whiz while she was in school and was dabbling in learning programming herself, so we were able to converse in the universal language of numbers and code. She was younger than the rest of us, maybe 20 or 21, and if her family stayed in the US she was thinking about going to college for a programming degree.

As enthusiastic as I was to talk about computers, I couldn't deny that Mina was smoking hot, and a few times I lost focus and just stared at her while we chatted. Her complexion was pale, which made a striking contrast with her shiny black hair (tied back in a loose bun) and her large, dark eyes. She was petite, probably only about 5'0" or 5'1", with the slender figure you might expect from her Asian heritage. Despite that, she also had some great curves, possibly owing to that bit of North American blood. She was dressed pretty plainly in some sweatpants and a t-shirt, but you could still tell she had a great body underneath. (It turns out Sunday was her laundry day—she occasionally bounced back and forth between the couch and the laundry room during the game—and that meant she was washing all of her nicer outfits.)

Over the next month and a half I kept joining the guys for the games on Sunday, and I became pretty good friends with both Mark and Mina. Mina was sweet, smart, and beautiful—but she was happy in her relationship with Mark, and she was probably a bit out of my league anyway. I know I didn't have Mark's confidence, and if I ever were to date Mina I'd probably be too nervous about losing her and would mess it up somehow. It was nice having her as a friend though, and from time to time she'd shoot me a text when she needed help with her programming.

I also had many more opportunities in that time to enjoy Mina's looks and body. Sure, she was dating a friend, but I still couldn't help checking her out when I had the chance. She had enough of a chest to provide her with some nice cleavage when she wore the right bra—her tits weren't huge by any means, but they looked great on her small frame. Her hips, legs, and ass were some of her best features. Apparently when she wasn't hitting the books in school she'd trained as a dancer (this involved a long story about being scouted by some K-pop agency, and her dad realizing that the contract they were offering her was way too restrictive, but that's another story for another time). The effort she'd put into keeping her lower body toned had definitely paid off.

For most of our game days she was dressed pretty plainly, but one Sunday she was wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants in place of her usual sweats, and I could barely tear my eyes away from her. I was worried that Mark might have noticed me staring, but I think he was mostly focused on the football. If he did notice, he didn't say anything about it, and I still have the memory of her legs in those tight pants etched into my brain.

Along with being so sweet, Mina was maybe a bit... naive. I think it was mostly a cultural thing. Korean society is apparently quite strict, and she'd spent most of her time there dedicated to her studies and her dancing, so she wasn't very exposed to the outside world. North American culture was much more liberal than what she was used to, and she was making an effort to fit in. The contrast in social mores didn't seem to bother her, but she didn't always have a clear grasp on what was acceptable in day-to-day living versus what she saw on TV or in movies.

She was especially interested in North American fashion, and the few times I did see her outside of Sundays she looked fantastic. She seemed to have developed a good sense of style; she looked sexy without looking smutty. She'd been following a lot of fashion accounts on Instagram, and started making "outfit of the day" posts from time to time herself. I'm sure that Mark helped her out with some of her photos and with ideas on what to wear.

Jeremy sometimes cracked jokes about Mina's lack of cultural awareness, often in the form of a prank to convince her that some silly behavior was 'normal' and was something she had to try—often while Mark was out of the room, so that he'd have a laugh at her actions when he got back. After a while Mina caught on to the fact that Jeremy's suggestions were intentionally ridiculous, but she would play along anyway and have a good laugh with us. Usually it was all pretty harmless—mixing up her understanding of words to make her say something outrageous was pretty common—but a few times Jeremy seemed to push the limits.

I certainly wasn't the only one who had noticed how hot Mina was, and I'd definitely caught Jeremy and Todd checking her out a few times as she walked to and from the laundry room. I couldn't really blame Jeremy for trying to encourage a bit of sexy behavior with a prank here and there. Todd never took part directly, but he never did anything to warn Mina either, and was always keen to watch. I took my cues from Jeremy and Todd, not spoiling the fun, and generally Mina seemed to enjoy herself anyway so I didn't see any real harm.

Even if some of these pranks were a bit sexy, they were pretty innocent overall. One of them involved Jeremy being her "accent coach", and he encouraged her to make some near-orgasmic sounding moans. Another had her bouncing up and down as quickly as she could to learn a new "dance craze", which had a predictable effect on her chest under the cropped tank top she wore that day. I heard from Todd that one time, before I started showing up on Sundays, Jeremy had Mina prove to the guys that Asian girls could twerk. Because of her dancing background she actually took that challenge seriously, and from the way Todd talked about it I was sorry I missed out on the performance.

Todd also told me how at one point Jeremy tried to convince her that chugging a beer as fast as she could was an American rite of passage. Apparently this got Mina talking about how important alcohol is in Korean culture, and she started teaching all three of them Korean drinking etiquette over a series of shots. Todd didn't remember any of the gestures or Korean words to use, but apparently the "elder" was supposed to serve a drink to the younger person first, and the younger one would serve them back. Todd and Jeremy practiced pouring half-shots for Mina a couple of times each, meaning she was drinking twice what they were... and that's when they learned what a lightweight she was. Mark made sure to pace her drinking much more carefully after that.

Jeremy's latest prank, however, definitely went a bit too far. Last Sunday he had convinced Mina that it was bad luck to bite into a popsicle he'd brought for her to eat, and so she had to keep licking it all over to make sure it didn't melt and drip. Watching Mina work her tongue all over the popsicle was somehow even hotter than I expected it to be. Her cute playfulness combined with the inherent sexuality of her gestures had Jeremy, Todd, and me completely captivated.

Did Mina understand what this all looked like? Was she intentionally putting on a show for us, or was she just naively playing along with the prank? I couldn't say for sure.

I noticed Todd shift a bit in his chair, no doubt making room for the hardon he was developing, and I had to do the same. Mina let out a giggle as a drop fell down onto her hand, which she quickly lapped up with her tongue before she could be chastised by Jeremy.

Then, Jeremy pulled out his cellphone and started recording a video of Mina going at the popsicle. This encouraged her to ham it up even more, giggling and smiling for the camera as she kept licking away at the frozen treat. It seemed more and more like she was just playing along for fun, unaware of the effect her display was having on us. The presence of the camera was bringing out the performer in her—maybe owing to those early K-pop aspirations.

And then Jeremy started to give her more direct instructions.

"You can't lick too fast or you might break the popsicle. You've gotta go nice and slowly, up and down the whole length... that's right."

Mina complied with his suggestions, smiling and playing along with the 'prank'.

"Now, I want you to swirl your tongue around the tip of the popsicle. Just around the tip. Mmm, that's right. Good girl!" Jeremy was getting carried away, and calling her a 'good girl' as she licked the popsicle obscenely at his instruction was obviously crossing a line, but I was too stunned—and too aroused—to speak up. Mina only giggled again and fluttered her eyelashes at the apparent compliment.

"Now it's starting to get really wet and melty. You're going to have to push it all the way into your mouth, back to your throat. Very slowly now, so it doesn't break... that's right."

Mina pushed the frozen phallus as far as she could into her mouth, with her lips wrapped around its base in a tight circle.

"Now pull it in and out of your mouth, nice and gently. Make sure to only use your lips and tongue. Your teeth might cause it to break. Keep eating it that way for now."

Mina looked into the phone camera with her big, dark eyes as she fellated the popsicle. She was making little slurping noises as she tried to swallow all of the melting liquid in her mouth.

The spell was broken when Mina pulled the broken-off bottom end of the popsicle out of her mouth with a defeated laugh. "Oh no!" she called out playfully through the chunk of sugary ice still in her mouth, and she smiled and laughed again as the other half of the popsicle started dripping onto her hand. Jeremy stopped recording and slid his cellphone away into his pocket, staring at her with a grin and laughing along.

"Uhh, here, use this," Todd stammered awkwardly as he passed her a napkin across the table.

Mina's laughter drew Mark back into the room.

"Jeremy made me maeg uh meth wifh tha popthicul!" she proclaimed in a tone of mock protest through the half-popsicle still in her mouth as she wiped up the mess on her hand with the napkin. I let out a nervous chuckle, and Jeremy gave Mark a grin and a shrug.

Mark rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit himself. "Well, now I'm sure you know how NOT to eat a popsicle," he said as he sat down beside her on the couch. He leaned down to playfully lick up some of the melted liquid still on Mina's hand, and she giggled and smiled again.

Todd sat back down awkwardly, concealing his erection, while Jeremy concealed a look of sly relief from Mark. We got back to watching the game, and before too long the sexual tension in the room dissipated.

---

I didn't get to see the guys and Mina on Sunday. Mark's parents were in from out of town and they had family things lined up all weekend, so we skipped the game. And next weekend he was having some work done around the house, so we'd canceled for then as well. I didn't miss the football that much, but I was going to miss hanging out with my friends.

"Do you think you'll let her do it?" I overheard Todd asking Mark as I walked into the lounge to join the three men from sales for lunch. "I'm not sure I'd want Samantha doing something like that..."

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I pulled up a seat nearby. I had gotten caught up in a tech issue and was a bit late to join in.

"I took Mina out dancing at the club on Friday," Mark said, turning to face me. "And when we were at the bar grabbing some drinks, this hip-looking Asian guy approaches us. He tells me that he saw Mina and thought she'd be perfect for a modeling gig."

"Oh yeah? What kind of job?" I asked.

"This guy's into doing custom jobs on import cars or something, and I guess there's a convention happening next Saturday. He says people hire models to pose around their cars for these things to get attention," Mark explained.

"Like a booth model at a tech show?" I asked, having seen photos online from CES of the models companies would hire to draw in businessmen to their displays.

"I guess so. Anyway, the guy didn't seem like a creep, and Mina seemed interested, so I took his card. He has a website with a few pictures of his car, and it all seems legit. Mina is kind of excited about the idea."

"Yeah, I bet. You know she's into clothes and fashion," I added.

"And the pay isn't bad either. He was offering her $750 for the day, and said she could keep all the clothes."

"Jesus," Jeremy added. "I wish I made that kind of money here!"

"Get your commissions up and maybe someday you will," Mark replied with a smile.

"'Keep the clothes'?" I asked. "I guess that means he'll be giving her an outfit to wear?" The models at the tech shows often had company-branded dresses provided to them. Sometimes the outfits got pretty tacky—I guess that's how you compete for attention at these events—but in recent years the trend had died down as more and more women were working in the tech industry.

"Yeah, this stuff is all about image and style," Mark replied. "I don't know what he has in mind exactly, but I'm guessing it will be a bit racy."

"Pun intended?" Jeremy asked, raising an eyebrow. "Will she be waving a checkered flag at the finish line?"

Mark chuckled. "I'm not sure if they even drive the cars at these events at all."

"I dunno," Todd joined in. "Mina definitely has the looks to model if she wants to, but I'd worry about her being on display for a bunch of random guys at some car show if I were you."

"I don't think it's all that different from taking her out to the club. She gets stared at there, too," Mark replied.

"Yeah, but at the club you're there to look out for her," Todd added.

"The guy said they had good security at these events who looked out for the girls." Mark shrugged, unconcerned. "I might try to get a ticket to the show myself to see what it's all about, and so I can check in on Mina."

"I think having her model would be hot," Jeremy said. "And you'll even get some kinky outfit to dress her up in for yourself!" he added with a sly grin, taking a sip from his bottled water.

Mark laughed. "What do you think, Peter?"

"Well, hey, if she's interested, it seems like it would be a lot of fun for her," I offered noncommittally. "She's really been enjoying her Instagram account a lot lately, so maybe she can get some good photos for that."

I didn't want to seem too eager to encourage Mark to have Mina dress up to be gawked at by strangers, but I was definitely interested in seeing how this might turn out. Jeremy could get away with making those suggestions as 'jokes' with his sense of humor, but since Mina and I had become friends it didn't seem like the sort of thing I should joke around about too much.

My mind also wandered back to the popsicle prank, and about how much Mina seemed to enjoy performing for the camera... but I definitely didn't want to talk to Mark about the popsicle.