Mina Wants to Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Mina pulled back from the hug to look Jeremy in the eyes with excitement. "You think you could?"

"Well..." he looked down and to the side, away from her. "I don't know. You're so beautiful, but..."

Immediately Mina's face turned into the saddest frown I'd ever seen. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her in that moment, even though I knew this was all part of Jeremy's scheme.

"He's a real professional," Jeremy continued, "and professionals have certain... expectations."

"What kind of expectations?" Mina asked desperately, on the verge of tears.

"Well for one, you'd need to do exactly what he says. He doesn't like it when models waste time by questioning his decisions in the studio."

"O-, okay," Mina responded meekly, listening with rapt attention.

"And as a professional, he's used to working with models who have more experience. He might need a few... favors to be convinced to shoot with an amateur."

Mina's brow furrowed with concern, and she wobbled drunkenly. "What... what kind of favors?"

"You're such a good dancer, Mina. I bet he would really like a dance from you."

Immediately her expression brightened. "I could dance for him! I love dancing!"

"He'll want you to do a special kind of dance for him," said Jeremy. "And if I'm going to introduce you to him, I'll need to make sure you're good at it, because if he doesn't like it he might get mad with me too."

"Oh..." Mina said, looking concerned.

"Do you remember when we taught you how to twerk?"

Mina smiled and blushed. "That was fun," she said with a small giggle, followed by a hiccup.

"Well this dance is kind of like that. Why don't you stand up in front of me and I'll show you."

"You would teach me?" Mina beamed. She stood up, a bit unsteady on her feet, and Jeremy positioned her in front of him as he sat on the couch. He picked up the remote and tuned back into the hip-hop radio station.

"Of course I'll teach you. Now, face away from me and start to dance, just to get started." Jeremy undid his belt as Mina turned away. He pulled off his pants as she swung her hips to the beat in front of him. He spread his legs wide and adjusted his erection, which stuck out visibly into his boxer shorts.

"Yeah, now work your ass more, almost like you're twerking."

If Mina had any compunctions about being told to 'work her ass', she didn't let on. She did as Jeremy requested, bending her knees and hips to to shake her ass for him. Her dancing was sexy despite how drunk she was—all the years of training must have made these kind of moves second nature for her.

"That's good," Jeremy said, reaching forward with his right hand and giving Mina's ass a firm pat over her skirt, which turned into a grab. Mina just kept gyrating to the music. I felt my heart lurch in my chest.

"Now, back up closer to me." He reached his left hand forward as well, taking her by the hips and gently pulling her toward him. "This is like how we cuddled before, but with dancing at the same time."

"Mm, okay," was all Mina offered as Jeremy pulled her down into his lap. Jeremy's hands ran up her sides as her ass rubbed into his crotch as she danced.

Jeremy moaned. "You're really, really good at this Mina. You're a natural."

Mina giggled. "Thank you! Do you..." Mina struggled to get the words out clearly in her drunken state. "Do you think this... is good enough... for your friend?"

"Hmm," Jeremy contemplated. I didn't have a clear view, but I could tell his hands had worked their way up to Mina's chest. "I'm not sure. Let's keep practicing a bit more to be safe."

Mina gave another meek, happy "Okay" and continued her dancing as Jeremy ran his hands all over her.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled off my pants and started to jack off, watching Mina give Jeremy a lap dance as he molested her. His left hand stayed at her chest, groping, while his right moved down across her belly, toward her pelvis.

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only another minute and a half, the song on the radio ended. Jeremy shut off the music and Mina turned her head to look back at him over her shoulder, smiling past her pigtails as she sat in his lap.

"I think that was really good, Mina," spoke Jeremy. "I think he'd really enjoy a dance like that." Mina beamed.

"But... he might need a few more favors. His time can be very, very valuable. And he's an artist type, really liberal. He might ask for favors that would seem strange to you or me, but in the industry it's completely normal."

"Oh, um, okay," was all the confused Mina had to offer.

"Do you want to practice some more? Let me get my camera, we can record a demo for him."

The mention of a camera made Mina smile again, even through her drunken daze. Without waiting for a reply, Jeremy lifted Mina off his lap and set her down on the couch. He stood up, grabbed his cellphone from his pants on the floor, and poured yet another shot for Mina. She downed it, seemingly on auto-pilot.

"Alright, let's make this really convincing for my friend." Jeremy pointed the camera down at her, and she did her best to focus and smile. "And remember, he doesn't like it when models ask him questions." He tapped his phone to start recording.

"Say hi, Mina."

"Hi!" she waved meekly at the camera.

"So you really want to work with a photographer, don't you?"

"Mmhm," she nodded in a daze. The alcohol was hitting her hard. Peter took her by the hand and guided her up off of the couch. She was unsteady on her feet.

"And you'd do favors to convince a good photographer to work with you."

"Oh, yes, I like doing favors," she said with a drunken smile.

"And wouldn't it be a very nice favor..." Jeremy said as he pushed down on her shoulders. Mina fell down onto her knees with little resistance. "...to give a blowjob to your photographer?"

"Uh... uh..." Mina seemed stunned.

"You know how to give a blowjob, don't you Mina?"

"Y... yes..." she nodded hesitantly.

Jeremy slid down his boxers and took a step forward as he filmed Mina.

"Do you give good blowjobs?"

"I... uh..." was all the confused Mina could muster.

"I need to make sure you give good blowjobs so the photographer won't be disappointed, okay Mina?"

"Oh, uh... o, oka-."

Without waiting for her reply, Jeremy pushed his rock-hard erection right in front of Mina's face. He grabbed her right arm, pulled up her hand, and wrapped it around his cock. Then he pressed himself forward until the tip of his cock was brushing against her lips.

"It's alright Mina, it's just a favor." Jeremy filmed with one hand as his other wrapped around the back of her head. He slowly pushed his cock into her mouth. He then started moving himself in and out of her gently, holding her head to guide her movements.

"That's right, now you keep going," he encouraged, letting go of the back of her head.

Mina slowly started fellating him of her own will. She moved her lips up and down his shaft, and her hand started to pump gently at its base. She pulled her mouth away for a moment, but then leaned in to lap her tongue around the tip of his cock while she stared into the camera. Before long she took him into her mouth again.

"That's a good girl," Jeremy said, patting her gently on the head. Mina muffled out a pair of syllables, the closest she could get to "thank you" with her lips wrapped tight around his cock.

My mind raced back to the popsicle prank as I watched the video feed on my laptop. Jeremy must have been fantasizing about this since then. I'm sure we all had. But now he's actually acting it out.

She continued her efforts with her mouth for several minutes, taking him in and out of her mouth and stroking him with her tiny hand. It was clear the alcohol—or possibly her feelings about the situation—were slowing her movements, and her blowjob lacked the enthusiasm of her dancing.

"You know Mina," Jeremy said, "this photographer really likes to be in control on the set." She opened her eyes and looked up into the camera, his cock still in her mouth. "Is it going to be okay if he takes control of you when you're doing favors for him?"

"Mmm... mm, mhh." Mina's gagged slurring was indecipherable.

"I'm going to practice that with you now Mina, I'm going to take control, okay?" His left hand reached around her head again as his right held the phone.

"Mmh... hhn!"

Jeremy stopped recording on his phone, tossed it onto the couch, and took ahold of her head with both hands. His fingers wrapped around her pigtails, and he pulled her face forcefully toward his crotch as he thrust his hips forward.

"Mmphh!" Mina moaned in alarm.

With no concern for her reaction, Jeremy started face-fucking her, shoving his cock into her mouth as deep as he could while he held her head in place by her hair.

She started to make gagging noises over his cock, and her eyes were watering up. Her hands came up weakly to his knees to try to hold back against his thrusting, but the gesture was futile. Drool started spilling out of her mouth around the base of his cock, and her eyeliner was smearing as tears fell down her face.

Jeremy kept on pumping himself into her mouth, fucking her face. His head tilted back and he let out a groan of pleasure. "Fuck yes, eat my fucking cock up, you fucking slut," he panted out as the intensity of his thrusting increased. Mina continued to make noises around the cock in her throat, a mix of gagging and sobbing.

And I came. I blew the biggest load of my life as I watched my cute friend Mina have her mouth raped by Jeremy. The aftermath of the powerful orgasm sent waves coursing through my body. My mind quickly sunk into feelings of guilt as the lust dissipated from my body.

"Fuck. Yes! Fuck, fuck!" Jeremy had Mina's face buried in his crotch, his cock pushed fully into her throat. He was bucking at the hips, holding her firmly in place as he came into her throat. A moment later he staggered away, saliva and semen dripping off of his member as it slid out of Mina's mouth.

Mina collapsed forward onto her hands, gasping for air and coughing up liquids onto the floor. She started to vomit up a mixture of alcohol and semen.

I stopped the recording. How could I ever look at Mina again after this? Could we still be friends? Is she going to be okay after tonight? What was I going to say to Mark?

I stared at the new video file on my computer. I started it up, just to make sure the stream had been saved properly. My eyes darted to Mina, rocking gently back and forth on Jeremy's lap as they watched the game. Even so soon after my orgasm, watching her and thinking about how she was abused—and how I can watch that abuse, over and over—was making me aroused again. I watched her, and let the video play.