All Comments on 'Mina's Young Lover'

by Sometimes_Manytimes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mina lives next door to herself?

This got me wondering if you have other screwups that will take away from the story.

And you have not read other writers or you did not list any.

You need a good proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Badly need a proof-reader

Mina stayed siyting - whas she shyting - usually spelt shitting, or what?

Sometimes_ManytimesSometimes_Manytimesover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I have more screw ups than you can begin to imagine Sir, or Madam. I have read many other readers, but have not listed any, for not other reason than I know who I like and what I like. I do not need to list them for others.

A good proof reader you certainly have appoint with. It’s a learning thing. I’d like to get to know a good proof reader / editor, but I haven’t yet. If you would like to step up, I’m open to discussions. If anyone is for that matter, please step forward. Literotica is a first for me, so I would appreciate the help.

Thank you for the feedback.

patwhite1970patwhite1970over 3 years ago
Errors and proof reading

A few errors. You need a proof reader. Nice story. But I think I read it before buy another author.

Sometimes_ManytimesSometimes_Manytimesover 3 years agoAuthor
Patwhite, Plagiarism?

That is a BIG accusation. Please research or dig deep in to your archives and try to confirm it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tomato tomatoe

While it’s true you have more grammatical errors in this story than you do most of your others , and an editor or spell checker may do it some justice , it wasn’t so bad as to make me pause and reread a sentence or two , trying to ascertain your meaning or anything that really distracted from YOUR story ! I have read all but one of your stories in the Geoff / Mina series , and correct me if I’m wrong here , but isn’t this particular story one of , if not THE , last in the series ? So someone would have to surmise that you followed a naturally occurring theme to coincide with and further along your overall theme in your ongoing series , correct ? So logically this story was not plagiarized as the difficulty would have been in forcing the author to prequel each one of these stories in this series and in their subsequent releases ! That would be a difficult task to perform ! I am more than positive , dear author , that there was no plagiarism, and that this story is a fitting story inside your sequel , which is a product of YOUR imagination and your penmanship ! And to think you took undue rights and stole it is absurd and demeaning , to say the least ! This is YOUR brainchild and I like the way your raising it , good parenting ! No one should accuse you of abduction or of adopting your brainchild without evidence , and I think I’ve proven my point ! So let’s keep on watching you raise your children the way you choose, as you have very talented parenting skills !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous