Mind Control Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
A date at the mall and getting my mom involved
4.7k words
4.38
13.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeirdoBus
WeirdoBus
45 Followers

Me, Rena and Annalise walking together, who would've thought. Not me. Honestly the day just gets better and better. My ambitions have led me to try and find a third girl for myself today. A foursome huh. I think that's probably a little too much for a virgin like me.

I need a second opinion, so let's ask Annalise what she thinks.

"What do you think Annalise? Do you think I can handle a foursome?"

"Hmmmm. Probably not."

Rena also wants to share her thoughts, "I think a foursome is too much for someone's first time. I honestly think it's best for you to just take it slow."

Well I would probably listen to them if it wasn't for my monkey brain asking me for more. Can you blame me? I have an ability that could theoretically let me sleep with anyone I want.

I better find someone quick because having Rena and Annalise both pulling my arms is a bit tiring. Don't get me wrong though. It's a great feeling having two beautiful women like them around you.

You get all the jealous stares and all the glares from the boys my age. What they don't know is that these girls here are mine and mine only and they'll stay that way for as long as I want.

Something that has been bothering me a bit is Rena's situation. I need to make sure my girls are taken care of.

"Hey, Rena, what are you going to do now that you don't have a job?"

I do feel bad for her losing her job because of my mistake. I should've kept the older lady from coming to check in.

"I don't know, but for sure I don't want to go back. The old lady was very mean and she made me stay back a lot late. I would work over time with little pay and sometimes I wouldn't even get paid at all. I think for now however I'll just enjoy being with you." She smiles and gives me a tight hug.

I can feel her breast press against my arms. She's really warm. I'll need to figure something out. At the moment she'll probably die without a job or find one. I can't risk anything.

Well for now at least I've finally set my eyes on someone. Inside a high end store I spot someone. She's probably in her early twenties and is wearing a blue dress. She's got long black hair, but her dark skin tone is also very attractive.

What I like the most about her, is that her curves can be clearly seen with what she's wearing. Her dress is tight around her tits. You can see some camel toe. Her round ass sticking out almost calling me. She's so hot it's almost model like.

Her ass looks so firm and big. It's not only that, but her tits are bigger than Rena's and Annalise's. Just like her ass, her tits are practically trying to escape her dress. Her height is also impressive. She's tall and got long smooth legs. She's the one, she has to be.

There's not many people inside because of the ridiculous prices inside the store, so I sent both of my girls to go in first and pretend to shop. I'll go in last and approach the lady.

She turns to me and snickers,"ugh, what the hell do you want? Well be quick about it, I don't want to be around your poor broke kind."

What a bitch.

"Oh sorry miss, I-I just wanted to introduce my s-self to such a pretty woman."

Her face turns into disgust, "Are you fucking serious? You fucking disgusting pig. The audacity for a loser like you to get this close to me, let alone talk to me, eww."

I fake tears,"Do you have to be that mean? I just wanted to say hi."

"Again gross, go say hi to the other poor bitches around here and maybe then you'll learn your place pig"

She swings her hair and starts to leave with her chest puffed out. She has some loud heels and walks with a classy attitude.

I take out the device and start it up. It's time for her to learn a lesson.

"Let's start over then, miss. Firstly, you will have to treat me with some respect. Secondly, you will obey me and do what I say."

"Yes, that is understood. I will do as you say."

"Good."

I look around for a manager that could take me to some private area. I spot a bald man with a badge reading, "manager," this is definitely my guy.

I have the device on and ready before he can even see me.

"Take me to some private area. Also make sure no one goes over there until I leave."

"Sure follow me."

I signal Rena and Annalise to follow us. They're holding on to some outfits they want.

Annalise is the first to ask, "Can we please get some of these?"

"Yeah come one ____, you kind of owe me one for getting me fired."

"Okay fine take them and let's go."

The manager takes the tags off and directs us to follow him. Annalise and Rena are over the moon.

I want to learn a little more about my new toy, so I ask her, "Hey bitch, what's your name?"

"My name is Charlotte."

"Charlotte, okay you've got a pretty name. So tell me Charlotte, what do you do on your typical day?"

"I like to buy things. A lot of clothes, shoes, dresses, makeup, and other things. I also like to look down on poor ugly people, especially other men. Women can be ugly but not as much as men."

I can't see anything that would resemble a working person. She must be very rich.

"Well where do you get all the money that you have?"

"I married an old rich man who loved me a lot. I never did anything except make him feel special. Once his old ass died I took over his money with no complaints."

This bitch.

I feel almost obligated to ask, "So what do you do with the money, other than buying stuff for yourself?"

"I just like to show it off. I want others to see just how rich I am. I go out and eat at expensive places and I sleep in nice hotels."

The manager finally arrives at a big double metal door and unlocks it for us. Inside is a huge room with a lot of boxes and furniture.

I use the device to tell Charlotte the basic stuff I've told the other girls. The fact that she's now mines and that I, and only I can fuck others that are not her. She is also very in love with me and will do anything for me.

The device is now off, so Charlotte can have some real emotion. Now that we have some privacy, how about a little fun.

I want Charlotte to feel a little ordered around by me, "Charlotte how about you start to strip down a bit. That dress is blocking the only good thing you have."

She doesn't seem too happy and answers back annoyedly, "okay, okay, just wait a damn second, this dress was really expensive, you know!"

She drops her dress down and reveals her red lingerie. Her tits are now even more clear to see and I can just see she's packing some watermelons. Her red thong can't hide her bush push from poking out.

I order her to,"Turn around and bend over! Let me see that ass of yours."

"Uhhhh," she sighs, "fine, but I'm only doing this because I really love you. I don't typically do this sort of stuff!"

She turns around and sticks her ass out to me. I can't believe my eyes. She may be bitchy, but she's got such a great body. Her round ass is so smooth and so firm. I could watch her all day long.

I turn to see what my company has to say about this.

Annalise is certainly amazed, "Woah, how'd she get her ass to be that big?"

"Pfft, her ass isn't even that big! Mine is just as good if not better!"

Rena walks over to me. She is a bit of an aggressive one, but I like her strong character.

"Rena why don't you fuck Charlotte, and show her a bit of discipline, okay?"

"Ugh fine, uhm but like what should I do to her."

"I don't know, don't you watch porn or something?"

"I mean yeah of course, but one thing is watching it and another is acting it out!"

"Are you going to do it or not Rena?"

"Of course I'll do it! It is YOU who is asking me to do this, so of course I will do what you want me to do."

Rena walks over to Charlotte and starts to grab her ass.

Charlotte looks at Rena in surprise, "Uhm what the fuck are you doing?"

"Only what ____ ordered. Also don't talk to me like that!" She slaps Charlotte's ass and it makes her squirm around.

"Hey! That hurts a lot you know!" She turns to Rena and grabs a hold of her, "I prefer a bit of slow movements."

Rena isn't having it, "Who's the one in charge here!" Rena pulls Charlotte to a nearby chair, "kiss me from the feet up, bitch."

I'm left stunned as I see that Charlotte has already begun to kiss her. Worshiping her. I want some of that.

Annalise pulls me to her and starts kissing me, "Hey ___ what are you looking at, your eyes should be on me right now! Look at yourself, you're not even naked yet!"

She pulls my shirt over and as we kiss I go for her tit with one hand and her pussy with another. It's like an instinct for me at this point. This takes me back to the scene at the park, but this time it will go different.

Annalise is breathing down on me,"Oh YES, keep doing that baby!"

"Holy shit you are so wet," her pussy is soaking my fingers. "Fuck me even your tits are getting hard!"

"Yes, yes, oh fuck! Mmm, it's hard because of you! Now be a good boy and suck on them!"

I'll do as I'm told here.

"Fuck me! My nipples are so sensitive!"

She tenses up and gets very touchy. She feels around my entire body trying to get me closer.I can't let this opportunity fly like last time. This time I'm doing this.

I turn Annalise around and throw her on all fours.

"OH! You're getting all aggressive with me now, I like it."

Her ass sticks out in front of me. I've missed seeing her pink pussy lips. It is inviting my dick for a good time.

"Now come here and fuck me, I am your woman so do me as you wish. Fuck me silly!"

I tower over her and grab her waist. Her pussy is shining from how wet she got. I press my dick on her opening.

It's tight, so I have to press a little hard and finally I'm inside of her. My, and her first time, has just happened right there.

"Oh fuck yes baby, ohh fuck! I have been waiting for this since we first met."

Her tits are hanging and flopping around as I fuck her from behind. I press her head down and she is full submissive to me.

"Mmm yes please, baby you can do what you like, my body is all yours, oh yes baby!"

I grab her blonde hair and pull it back. She is constantly panting.

"Oww my hair, that hurts!"

I look at her from up top,"Do you want me to stop?"

She glares at me and even pouts a little. "Now when did I say that? I want you to be even rougher with me, make me your number one girl!"

"That's what I like to hear," I say as I slap her round ass. "We'll see, I still have to get a bit off Rena and Charlotte."

"Oh really? My pussy is not enough to be number one huh?" She glares at me for a second until I see a faint smile, "how about a little more effort from me then!"

Annalise thrusts her hips into me faster. She's fucking ME now. Her feet wrap around me and now I can't even pull back anymore.

"How's that huh?"

Annalise is picking up speed as she's slamming into me, making me closer and closer to cum.

"Okay, okay," I groan, "I'm sorry, okay? Your pussy is the best!"

"Mhm that's right," she finally slows down a bit. "From now on I'm number one, got it?"

"Yes of course! You're my best girl!" Fuck if she didn't slow down I would've cummed inside her. To be honest I wouldn't have complained about it either.

As I catch my breath I spot how the other two other girls are doing. I can see Charlottes feet in the air and Rena eating her pussy out.

Caroline is in crying from excitement, "Fuck! Ohhh fuck yes! Just like that baby, keep going! Ahh, yes, yes, yes!"

All I can hear from Rena is mumble back. She also seems to be enjoying it a lot. She's got Charlotte's hips and she won't let her go.

They are going at each other and I'm enjoying the view from my position.

I look back down and spank Annalise's ass. She definitely tried to take over and did take over me for a while.

"Oh Shit! That hurts, but I want more! Please spank my ass more please!"

I spank her and every time I do her ass jiggles and bounces in my cock. I readjust to pound her from behind for a few more minutes.

She's so fucking good. I can't believe how fucking could feel this good. I lean onto Annalise's body and I grab a hold of her tits.

Annalise's voice has become more and more sensual, "Ohhh, fuck, keep going I'm about to cum, oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close too!"

I go faster until she tenses up and cums on my cock. That's enough for me and I blow a load inside her. I slow down, but I keep my dick in her.

"That was so fucking good!" I am panting and sweating from this.

I look over and Rena and Coraline are laying around passing time now. We all decide to call it quits and get out before someone catches us.

Before we leave I go back to the shop. I figure why not let Rena get a freebie.

"Manager Tony, you will hire Rena as a worker here. She will be allowed to leave whenever and come whenever she wants. You will pay her full amount no matter what."

Manager Toby nods and says,"That's no problem at all."

I say goodbye to Charlotte, and tell Rena to come tomorrow for her first day. Rena is really happy, but says she'll go home and rest up.

My phone is now ringing. It's been buzzing since I arrived at the mall.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?! I've called you 100 times by now!" Shit it's mom. I had my phone on silent, so how the fuck was I meant to see her calls.

"Get home, now!"

"Yes mom I'll be home in a second," what a bitch. I'm old enough to be out whenever I want.

Annalise is surprised by the yelling on the phone, "Was that your mom?"

"Yeah, that was my mom. Actually, do you want to, uh come meet her?"

"Can I actually? Of course I would love to meet them!"

"Then let's go meet my mom then. I want you guys to be very close."

"I can't believe you're already introducing me to your family. Is this actually okay?"

"Yeah of course let's go, but first let's do a bit of shopping"

We hit up all the stores. It's easy when you can have others buy stuff for you or you could even just walk out with no problems. Annalise picked out dresses and lingerie. On top of that she got makeup and bags, all of which I had to carry.

After a few hours we arrived at my house. It was already dark and it took longer than usual to arrive.

My mom and me have a shaky relationship and it's mostly due to my fathers fault. He cheated on my mom with another woman and without someone to lash out on, my mom chose me.

All she does now is work and come back home to piss me off. I don't think I've seen her with another guy and honestly I don't think she wants to. My dad definitely plays a part in that.

My mom is actually really attractive. I would be lying if I said I haven't sniffed her used panties and clothing before. I was curious and one thing led to another.

I would also spy on her and watch her masterbate when she thought I wasn't home. I would fantasize and jerk off imagining her on top of me.

My mom is on the average side. She has a lot of curves, but age plays a part in that. She's a bit stretched out in some parts but her firmness is still there.

She would often wear blue jeans that would make her ass stand out and even raise it a bit. All I wanted to do was slap her ass and get a handful of her tits. She wasn't sagging, in fact they were still firm and plum.

She works out and takes care of that body of hers. She's a single mom and beautiful woman. The only problem is that she's really bitchy. Well let's see if we can change that.

"Hey mom I'm home, and I have a visitor with me!"

"I don't know about this ___, this is scary"

My mom rushes out to the entrance and sees me with Annalise.

"Look at the time-," she's stomping towards me, "what type of stupid child are you-" she's getting closer and closer, "and to bring a slut over to this house, that is just unna-" she freezes.

"Mom, how about we talk inside for a quick second."

I am now in control.

"Sure, let's do that."

"Annalise, I'm sorry but can you give me and my mom a minute?"

"Uhm yeah sure, that's fine by me."

I pull my mom inside and slap her. She doesn't react to this, but her cheek turns bright red. I get a rush of excitement from this.

I'm angry with her, "mom, how about you introduce yourself nicely, to Annalise!"

"Yes sweetie, I will introduce myself."

"Good," we both walk out back to Annalise.

"Hello and good evening Annalise, my name is Fiona and I'm ____'s mother. I hope we get along"

Annalise looks confused at first, but brushes it off.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Annalise and I'm here with your son to introduce myself as his girl."

"Mom, try your best to get along with Annalise, okay?"

"Okay my son I will do my best to get along with Annalise."

"Good, now so why don't you take dinner out and we'll eat. Then you'll meet us upstairs in the bedroom with something sexy."

"Yes of course, anything for my son."

Annalise can't believe her ears, "is-is-is this alright?"

"Yes of course, it's okay don't worry"

Tonight will be the best night ever. I will finally take revenge on this bitch and show her who is in charge.

My mom does as told and sets up dinner for us three. I made it so she would be tolerable at dinner and Annalise could chat with a less bitchy person.

I'm honestly having such a great time. We enjoy a bit of dinner and my mom heads upstairs to change into something. I wonder what she'll do to look sexy.

"Annalise, how about we go meet mom upstairs?"

"Uhm yeah okay, what are we going to do?"

"Oh nothing, we're just gonna enjoy ourselves for a while, that's all."

"Oooo, sounds like fun!"

We head upstairs and arrive at my moms door. If I'm honest, I'm a little nervous, but we're already this far. I open the door and I'm left in awe.

My mom has put on a white nightgown and that's pretty much it. She isn't covering much at all. Her long pale legs stretch out of the nightgown. She is on the edge of the bed just sitting there.

I turn the device on, "mom show me a sexy pose."

She nods. She turns around onto her front and crawls to the middle of the bed. Her ass swings around as she crawls and her wrinkled soles are a good sight to see too.

She gets to the middle and sits down facing us. She slowly spreads her legs apart and I can finally see my moms pussy. It's pinkish and it's calling for me.

I want to fuck her so bad. She is surprisingly a tease. She doesn't let me see anymore and covers herself with the nightgown.

I approach my mom and strip myself as I climb the bed. I pull my mothers legs by the ankles. I kiss her feet and use my tongue to guide myself to her pussy.

She is still covering herself with her hands.

Her voice trembles a bit, "honey I'm not sure about this, this feels wrong."

"Mmm yes wrong, but fuck does it feel really good. Mom, you just lay back and enjoy this."

"I haven't done this in a long time and your girl is looking at us, doesn't this feel wrong to you."

I couldn't care less. I haven't started eating her out because I enjoy watching her hips move trying to get my mouth on her pussy.

Annalise has been watching us and I can see her excitement as a wet spot starts appearing on her pants.

"Annalise how about you come here and join us for a bit."

"Uhm okay," she stands by the side of the bed, "what-what do I do here?"

I tell Annalise to ride my moms mouth. I've always wanted to try this out. I'm making my mom my personal pornstar. I'll be sure to act in other scenes with her after this.

My mom is caught in the moment, "hey ___ I've never licked another woman's pussy before, I don't think this will end well."

"Mom, it's fine, just do your best and take it." I can't continue teasing my mom, so I start to eat my own mothers pussy. I've never done this, but I couldn't care less. I just want to enjoy this.

I rub my tongue from bottom to the top of her pussy. The part I like the most is rubbing her clit at the top.

WeirdoBus
WeirdoBus
45 Followers
12