Mind Control Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, mmm yes, oh fuck yes I've missed this a lot!"

"I can get pretty used to eating your pussy mom, I think I'm getting addicted."

"Oh yes please, you can eat me out whenever you want, my pussy is yours baby oh ye-"

Annalise finally builds up the courage to use my moms mouth on her pussy.

I can't believe what is happening. I have my mothers pussy on my mouth and Annalise has got her pussy on my moms mouth.

My mom struggles to form words as she is eating Annalise out. She is trying hard to tell me something.

Finally she manages to blurt out, "mmm, ahh finger me baby, mm yes give me more son!"

You don't have to tell me twice. I rub my fingers against her entrance and slowly go inside her. I'm fingering my mom and I'm enjoying it.

I finger fuck my mom and I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She's panting as Annalise uses her tongue for her own pleasure.

Annalise taps my head, "fuck her," she whispers, "hurry up and fuck her wet pussy."

My dick is throbbing at just the idea. I pick my head up and move our bodies together. She gets what's going on and spreads her legs apart.

I grab my dick and penetrate my moms pussy. She's so warm and wet. She clearly hasn't had any sex because she is tight. My moms toes curl from pleasure and I grab onto my moms sides.

I hold onto her and begin moving in and out. I've already cummed once today, so I'll probably last longer this time. I pound my moms pussy. The sound of my balls slapping her as I thrust inside echo through the room.

Oh shit, ____, she's really enjoying this. I can, ahh fuck, I can feel her tongue get more and more excited.

I look at Annalise and her mouth is looking prettier and ever. I pull her in and start to kiss her. I stick my tongue out and she does too. It's a passionate long kiss and I'm loving it.

"Annalise you should come more often."

"Mmm you're right I should, I think I'll get off soon however."

"Why would you?"

"Because it's late and I need to get home."

"Just stay over the, oh fuck my moms pussy is good, stay over the night."

"Can I stay over? Won't I bother you?"

"Not at all, come one stay over. We can fuck my moms brain out the whole night."

"This is why you are the one I love," she leans back and begins panting. My mom is doing wonders to her.

"Mom, turn around and show me your ass."

"Okay sweetie as you wish," she turns around and now I can see her ass. She is a perfect mom. I slap her ass around.

"Oh baby, you like mistreating me so much, and I love it!"

Annalise sits in front of my mom and orders her to continue eating her out. My mom doesn't complain and starts going at it again.

"I'm fucking my mom doggystyle, oh fuck this is the best!" I grab my mom and slam my dick into her. She moans and pants from excitement.

I grab her waist and thrust faster and faster. I want to blow my load on her. She won't stop me because I'll just hold her down if she does.

"Oh fuck, fuck, sweetie you are fucking your mom really good, are you going to cum inside me?"

"Yes mom, I'm going to cum inside you! You want me to cum inside you, right!?"

"Yes please honey, oh fuck yes please cum inside me. Show me who I belong to now!"

I fuck her with all I got, slamming my cock into her over and over. Annalise is close too. I feel a wave of pleasure overcome me and I can't hold it anymore.

"Oh mom, take it, take it all!"

"Oh yes sweetie give me every drop of your cum!"

"Shit, shit, shit im cumming too, oh fuck I want to be with you forever___!"

We all finish at the same time. We're all panting and catching our breath. I'll never forget this. Ever.

"Honey that was the best, I wish I could go on, but it's so late I have to -."

"You're not going anywhere mom, I'm still hard. We're doing this for as long as I want. Is that clear?"

"Yes baby, yes I would love that a lot."

This night won't be ending anytime soon.

***

Hey there. Like always thanks for reading. Any comment you want to put down is fine by me. I'll be sure to read them and especially if it's something I can improve on. I want to write other series as well and I want to make them good. So criticize now so that you can enjoy later.

I will also go back and fix grammatical and spelling mistakes on the two previous stories. To avoid mistakes I will be taking a little longer to write. I'll be sure to add scenes and to make stories longer and better so that you can read them and have an enjoyable time.

That's all thanks again for reading and have a great day!!!

12