Mind Control App Pt. 02

Story Info
He uses the app again.
1.1k words
4.03
34.3k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was closing time as he sat drinking his beer. He looked around as the people were leaving for the night. He ordered a fresh beer as the bartender brought it over and he smiled at her, as he eyes her cleavage. She was a sexy woman and chased by the drunks in the bar. He looked at her nice, round ass as she walked away. He pulled out his phone as he looked and saw she had earrings. He grinned as he loaded the app he used earlier. He waited as the last person walked out and the door closed.

He finished drinking as he watched her bend over and wipe off the tables. He waited till she got closer as he continued watching her ass and tits. She had long dark brown hair, tanned skin, a beautiful body and her outfit showed her off nicely. Erica was twenty three and the best bartender in town. She was a table away when he hit the connect button. He took a drink as he looked at her tight mini skirt, pink tube top and knee high boots. Erica was sexy and knew it.

The app loaded as it connected and her earrings were contacted. Erica stood up looking around as she turned to see him and smiled as she became aroused. He smiled as she went to the bar, he decided to use the new features of the app to tease the barmaid.

She was putting bottles away as he touched a button. Erica grabbed her crotch as she let out a moan. She looked back at him as he looked up at her, she turned away. He knew the teasing features were working as it turned her on, her nipples hardened. He smiled as he hit another button. Erica leaned on the bar and closed her eyes as she moaned with the feeling between her legs. She bit her lip as he hit the button over and over making her moan loudly. Then it stopped as her pussy was moist and ready. She turned red as she turned away and used a bar rag to wipe her inner thighs dry.

He then began to command her and made her walk over to him. Erica got on her knees as she unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard on. She began sucking it as he held her head with his hand. Erica slurped and sucked as she went up and down on his cock. He smiled as her red lipstick covered lips felt great. Erica was at his command as he used the app upon her.

He made her mouth work faster as his dick grew closer to spitting. He grunted as it got so close but he tried to hold back as Erica moaned as she enjoyed sucking him off. She used her hands and put his balls in her palm as she squeezed them gently. He felt her tongue lick the hole of his penis as she wanted his cum in her mouth. She moaned as she picked up pace and used her hand in tandem with her mouth. He smiled as he closed his eyes. Erica was sucking when he began shooting wads of cum into her mouth. He held her head down to make sure she swallowed it.

He smiled as she stood up and turned around, bending over. Her mini skirt was up and showing her nice ass cheeks. Her thong was slid aside exposing her shaved pussy as she backed up and slid his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. He smiled as he grabbed her hips and moved her slightly. She moaned and gasp as he pulled her backwards onto his cock. He was deep into her tight, wet pussy as she went up and down on his cock.

He held her hips as she fucked his hard cock. Erica moaned as her cum began to flow. He grabbed the bottom of her strapless tube top and pulled down, exposing her tits. He grabbed her firm tits and teased her hard nipples as she got off. Her moans filled the bar as she let her voice be heard.

He decided it was time to take over and stood up, making sure not to slip out of her hole. He bent her over the table and began thrusting deep into her as her pussy spurted cum out around his cock. He pulled her hair making her moan loudly as he continued to pound her deep. Erica was enjoying it as he fucked her tight body. He pulled out and flipped her over to her back. He shoved back into her slick hole as her legs were over his shoulders. He rammed deep and fast into her as he watched her tits bounce about. He smiled as she got off and squealed loudly.

The table creaked and popped as he fucked her on top of it as her cum dripped to the floor. He grunted as she moaned. Erica was in sexual bliss as his cock continued shoving in and out of her young body. He smiled as he felt the warm rush of her cum flow around his cock. He tried to get even deeper into her as she moaned louder and louder.

Erica was sweaty as her orgasm continued to make her cum flow. He couldn’t stop fucking her tight pussy as it felt so good on his bare cock. Her tits bounced as the thrusting continued. He laughed as he bent down and bit gently on her hard nipple, making her moan as cum squirted out of her hole.

An hour had passed fast as he fucked the sexy bartender on the table. Erica was still moaning but was growing weak with exhaustion as her body was wearing out. He began to slow down as he got closer to busting inside her. He wanted to fuck her more but he was so close to nutting it happened. He shoved deep into her as he got off inside her tight pussy. He grunted as she moaned and smiled. He pulled out as Erica laid on the table exhausted.

He stepped back and pulled out his phone. He told her to sleep and she closed her eyes as she laid on the table exposed and dripping cum to the floor. He picked up the rag and wiped his cock off as he walked behind the bar and got himself a few shots. He smiled at the open cash drawer and emptied it. He walked out and left the door unlocked.