Mind Control Harem Ch. 06: Cummycunt

Story Info
The harem finds a new slave on their way to raid a mansion.
10.5k words
4.49
35.5k
28

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella and Justin sat down with May, Valeria and Jenny in the living room after hearing the 3 get home. Bella and Justin sat comfortably on the couch, both assuming a laidback position; Jenny, after plopping herself into an armchair, began swinging her feet impatiently and absentmindedly like a peppy child, at the same time looking down at her nose and trying to blow spit bubbles, being the ditzy blonde bimbo she was. May sat straight up against the couch, or at least as straight up as she could with her half-full milky H cups weighing her forward slightly. She held her knees together professionally at the same time, trying to look respectable, though aware she mostly looked like a ridiculous plaything for guys to grope and ogle, or an animal that should be enclosed in a farm. Valeria, sitting next to May on the couch, held her knees together with her hands on her knees, waiting subserviently. "How'd it go?" Justin looked at May as he said this since she was without question the leader of the operation, being the most intelligent, independent and competent of the slaves.

"Wonderful. We were able to scout out a good 157 different upperclasswomen within the first 4 hours, the majority being the creme de la creme of good society. I developed a list of general psychological profiles on all of them. Bimbo's internet investigation helped us sift through those that were prominent figures in politics or economy, or those with too many social responsibilities or too intense of a public presence. In the end, we whittled it down to 16 finalists, and I profiled their psyches more intensively, while Bimbo investigated more detailed information, such as where they lived. You'll find all the necessary info about these 16 here."

She pushed the documents forward towards him, and he sat up from his laidback position. "Thanks, girls, this is perfect. I look into them, see who's gonna be our lucky new fuckpet."

Bimbo and Bunny nodded in response before getting up and leaving the living room, eager to rest after a long day's work and get into their more comfortable clothes: their slave outfits. Tits stayed on the couch with Justin and Bella, however, eyeing the former as he read them and expectantly awaiting his conclusion. He looked through them for almost an hour, impressed with the detail that had been included, and pleased with the fact that they'd also taken pictures despite the fact that he hadn't asked them to.

As he looked through them, Bella and Tits liberally gave him input and advice, helping him prudently sift through the profiles of the 16 women.

The first two to go he discarded because they were philanthropists and held events regularly, which would make them too public to enslave (and doing so would make him feel bad either way). He discarded another because she was situated almost on the other side of the country, and another because she was in the middle of a legal dispute. Looking at the rest, they were all good options, almost all described as pretentious, hypocritical, loathsome, and cruel, all very sexy, all nearby, mostly socially isolated, and all with sizable inheritances. Eventually, though, he found a few that were especially intriguing: two 20 year old twin daughters and their 42 year old mother; they were local, almost completely isolated from any fame, among the sexiest of the women, and were indisputably the most unempathetic, cruel, and even borderline sociopathic.

The mother, a widow who at the time already had two children, had married a wealthy old man almost 20 years prior. She was obviously a gold digger, and the man even more obviously just wanted some arm candy and some ass around the house to relieve himself with. He died only 5 years later at 70, and she inherited his legacy of almost 75 million dollars. Since then, the three had been residing in the outskirts of the city in their 3 story mansion within the most upper crust uptown neighborhood, pampering her daughters and herself with the most opulent and superfluous of luxuries.

The gold digging and spending didn't bother Justin, since it was just hedonism, which he had no right to judge. But as he read on, he furrowed his eyebrows, beginning to feel frustrated.

The mother and her daughters, indulging in their power, had no scruples in abusing it and abusing others with it. They regularly spent nights out hosting dogfights, drugging women and men alike and brutalizing or even mutilating them. They threatened anyone and everyone with lawsuits, sometimes even going through with them, using top notch legal teams to destroy livelihoods out of petty spite. They stole anything from petty groceries to jewelry to cars, usually from low level street shops. And there was slight speculation that they had caused the deaths of multiple homeless people, nonchalantly isolating and toying with them. With their funds, they'd minimized legal consequences; the combined overall jail-time they've served has been 2 years.

Justin, usually well-tempered, scowled reading their profiles, feeling his hands quiver slightly and his stomach turn at the disturbing descriptions of the women's ventures. "These'll work." He had been planning to operate with a considerable level of detached apathy, but instead, he was starting to feel something more useful flourish within him: abhorrence and rage.

Bella noticed he looked visibly irritated and touchy, and pressed her lips together softly, empathizing thoroughly with him, since the descriptions of the women distressed her too. Still though, she kept herself slightly more calm and held her arm around his shoulder, hugging him close and resting her head on him. Once he noticed she was trying to comfort him, he sighed softly, exhaling some of his frustration, and smiled lightly down at her, grateful.

"I'm alright." He kissed her on the cheek and she beamed warmly in response, happy to make him feel better. He then turned back to the documents and put all of them back on the table except for the 3 he chose, before turning to May and nodding with approval. "Gotta admit, Titsy, this is pretty impressive, and more than useful enough." May smiled, a little smug, knowing her own skill well enough already. "How about you go to your room and wait for me with the other slaves, bovine?" As she heard him say this, she bit her lip, her eyelids fluttering a bit, feeling her nipples get hard and start leaking slightly into her bra with anticipation.

"Yes sir, thank you sir." She picked herself up and quickly shuffled off back into the slave room with the other two slaves; she began to get undressed with the other slaves, before slipping into her Tittycow attire.

Justin then set the 3 documents aside and stretched his shoulders as he stood up. He turned to Bella and smiled. "The fuckdolls deserve a little reward, I'm gonna go pleasure their cockholes and funbags for a while."

Bella blushed as he referred to their bodies so demeaningly and nodded in response. "Alright, Master. I'll wait for you in bed."

He watched her walk off to their bedroom, before looking at the folders again, reading into them a bit more. The more he read, the more disturbed he became; he felt a vengeful urge swell and fester inside of him, something he couldn't repress or yet satisfy, and he let out a quiet groan of frustration. He decided to hold himself off for the moment though, as nothing could be done until tomorrow. He took a minute more to recompose and calm himself, not wanting to take his anger out on his helpless cute little pets. He then got up and headed to the slaves' room, now open to his normal stockpiles of libido.

As he opened the door, he saw all three girls obediently kneeling as they waited for him in their outfits. Tittycow had her elaborate breast decorations on along with her cow ears, yellow cow tag earrings, buttplug cow tail, and cow patterned stockings, panties and skirt; Bimbodoll had her cunt-clamp, bimbo lipstick, hot-pink bra, panties and heels; Stripbunny had her white buttplug bunny tail, bunny ears, white heels, white stockings and white corset teddy with removable breast and crotch pieces.

"Tits, you have permission to get into your stall."

"Yes sir."

Justin then pulled down his boxers, revealing his semi-hard cock. "Strip and get dancing, Bunny. And Bimbo, play with yourself."

"Okay, Master."

"Thanks, Daddy!"

Bimbo immediately sat on her fake bimbo ass, spread her sexy tan legs, shoved her fingers, with their hot-pink fingernails, into her vagina, not bothering to take off her panties, and began finger-fucking herself savagely. She avoided touching her clit since it was extremely sensitive, both because its erogeny and sensitivity were chemically overcharged (just like Tittycow's breasts) and because she was wearing her clit clamp, which left it swollen and pulsating. She occasionally grazed her clit or the chain hooked to its clamp, and made herself thrust forward desperately with pleasure, though she was already moaning uncontrollably anyways since it wasn't just her clit that was enhanced, but her labia and her vagina as well.

Before Bimbodoll had been such a raging feminist, loathing the idea of submitting to men and sexualizing herself; now, she looked up eagerly at Daddy, smiling with her tongue peeking out, obviously happy to be his dumb, thirsty, eager little bimbo, ready to submit to his dominant, manly orders and obey like a good feminine little trophy.

Bunny, meanwhile, "stripped" down, knowing that Master want her to take her whole outfit off when he told her to strip; she pulled down the removable pieces in her outfit, undoing the velcro straps covering her breasts as well as the one covering her crotch, and revealing all her girly bits without having to get undressed. She then began slowly and sensually swaying her hips, her arms raised above her head, occasionally turning around rhythmically and showing off her ass as she rolled her hips, making it bounce with her cute little bunny tail. As she danced, her d-cup breasts, despite being so tight and perky, swayed with her since they were free from the restraint of clothing, and this was only intensified when she started to twerked her ass, which was only slightly bigger than Cumkitty's.

Justin was pleased with the both of them, watching the two girls obey him, objectifying and pleasuring themselves. As Bunny shook her ass at him, he slapped it nonchalantly, though thoroughly enjoying his lack of inhibitions with abusing his slaves' supple sexy bodies. She squealed at the sting of the spank, but kept dancing eagerly for him, blushing slightly as he kept her asscheek cupped in his hand. He then reached around her and grabbed her exposed breast with his free hand, caressing her breast as if it were dough, occasionally giving it a slap or a pinch. He brought his first hand up from her ass to her head, before grabbing her face by the cheeks and turning her towards him, her body following her head and turning around to face him. He brought his second hand down from her breasts to her cunt and shoved 2 fingers in, using them as a hook to pull her up by her fuckhole onto her toes, making her moan and whimper with pain.

"Flex your knees, Stripper."

She nodded slightly, still whimpering until he let her cunt go. As soon as she bent her knees slightly, he pushed her down, making her collapse onto her knees, though it didn't hurt on the carpeted floor. Because she was now kneeling in front of him now though, she was face to face with his cock, and immediately became inane, vapid and mute; whenever she was face to face wirh a cock, her hypnosis made her several times more stupid and horny. After being turned into a slave, she became unbearably cock-hungry which made her the most eager and practiced little cocksucker of the bunch; more than this, though, being face to face with a cock immediately made her many times dumber, to the point that she couldn't speak correctly out of pure excitement and infatuation. She blushed and giggled a little, some drool making its way down her chin and dribbling onto her breasts, quickly beginning to speckle them. As this happened, she looked lovingly at Master's cock, before glancing up at him.

"Ca... cah ah... mmm..." She tried to utter something, but gave up halfway, frowning as she accepted her own empty-headed girlish stupidity. She instead just started whining pathetically as she looked up at him, obviously begging for permission, her tongue out and practically dripping cups of saliva and covering her breasts with it.

Justin looked down at her with a rueful and patronizing smile. "Aww, what a cute little cockpet. You want me to use your facecunt? You wanna be my slutty cocksucker?" As he said this, he pushed a few fingers onto her tongue between her lips and she began sucking desperately, whining louder than before, her eyes squinting and glazed over. He let her suck them for a moment more before pulling his fingers out of her mouth. "Alright. Go ahead."

On command and without a moment's hesitation, she latched onto his cock, wrapping her lips around his head and suckling it like a pacifier, though much more energetically. As she did this, she fondled his balls with one hand and began stroking his length with the other, slowly making her way down his dick with her lips until it finally hit the back of her throat. All the while, she kept sucking eagerly, making sure not to so much as graze his cock with her teeth, and tonguing the bottom and sides as she sucked. She didn't stop at the back of her throat, however, pushing herself further onto his cock until she was balls deep, his cock pushing down her throat and visibly bulging from the front of her neck. She then began pumping back and forth, her D cups jiggling beneath her as she did so, still fondling his balls skillfully, making Justin moan with arousal as he felt the effects of her training.

Bimbodoll, meanwhile, was playing with herself the entire time, having cum 4 times already since her cunt was so sensitive; she was feebly sprawled out on the floor, fingerfucking herself as she whimpered with the uncomfortably arousing sensitivity of the build-up of her fifth orgasm. Tittycow, meanwhile, had hooked herself up into her milking stall, on all fours with her enormous udders hanging beneath her, almost grazing the floor, and her ass up, swaying back and forth and making her tail do the same, as she patiently waited for her milking. Her nipples weren't hooked up to their suctions, so she was dripping little puddle of milk onto the floor from the incessant pressuring need for release from all the buildup of milk in her funbags.

Stripbunny, finally, felt Master's penis begin to pulse, and she excitedly sucked faster, not out of desire for cum, but instead out of desire for satisfaction, to be able to know that she's done a good job doing her most important job as a cocksucker.

"This is what your facecunt is made for, Stripbunny. 'Women' are too emptyheaded and girly to think or speak, so the only thing a their slutty little lips are good for is sucking guys' dicks!" Bunny, hardly comprehending what he was saying, nodded in response, happy to let him think for her.

Master pulled his penis out of her mouth, though she desperately tried to stay latched on, holding it desperately with her lips until her finally pulled away, before taking her breasts and pulling one up with one hand while using the other hand to stroke himself. He let loose on her tits, using them as rags to clean himself with as he moaned out in extreme pleasure, enjoying Bunny's work.

"You did amazingly, Bunny. Great job." Bunny smiled happily, ecstatic that she performed well, and shook her bunny tail excitedly as she looked up at him with pride. He patted her head and scratched behind her ear, making her eyelids flutter. "Go take a rest. You've earned it." before crawling over to her treadmill, laying down, and starting to caress her breasts, unintentionally lathering Master's cum into them and coating them entirely with it.

Justin then turned to Bimbo, who was on her 8th orgasm and was almost convulsing on the floor, whimpering loudly as she pathetically spilled a little more of her girl juices into the puddle that she'd made. She looked up at him innocently, eyes dazed, too weak to pick herself up. "...Daddy... please let Bimbo have your cock...?"

Daddy looked down at her sympathetically, and nodded. "Alright, Doll." He kneeled down and spread her thighs gently with his large slender hands, before slamming his cock into her pussy, making her cum immediately a ninth time.

Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't be hard again so soon, but these weren't normal circumstances. Originally, he had made concentrated aphrodisiacs for the slaves so that they would be able to constantly be horny and wet and perform their sexual duties as cockcockets obediently, but recently, he'd found that fucking 5 different women multiple times a day was much more draining on him than it was on them. So he'd developed a supplement for himself, a similar type of aphrodisiac that also enhanced the bloodflow to his penis, increased sperm production and basically eliminated his refractory period, giving him the capacity to satisfy all the slaves whenever they earned a hard treat.

Daddy kept pumping inside of her despite the fact that she'd already cum. She, however, was more than happy, mumbling giddy nonsense as he overstimulated her overcharged cunt, quickly bringing her back to the edge. As he felt her begin to convulse again, he shot his load into her, filling her with nice warm cum as she herself came.

"You're so good at being a pathetic needy cocktoy."

She breathily giggled a little, before passing out immediately after, not needing to be told to take a rest.

Master let himself relax a little, stretching his toned back, before turning to Tittycow, who was hooked up in her milking stall. He walked up to her and smiled when he noticed the small puddles of milk already dripping from her nipples onto the floor. "Are your udders getting drippy, bovine?" He looked down at her with a facetious smile as he said this and she blushed in response, turning her head down with embarrassment before nodding slightly. Pleased with her submission, he kneeled in front of her and held her face with his hand, making her look up at him. "You big-titted cumcow, this is where you and all girls belong, on their hands and knees, pleasing men, your titties hanging beneath you and ass out, ready to be groped, and presenting all 3 of your cockholes, ready to be fucked. You, specifically, are just a cow, a piece of livestock, only alive to be milked, and maybe even breeded if you're prove that you're well domesticated, you dirty fucking beast."

Tittycow looked up at him submissively, and nodded in agreement, blushing a deep red and quickly turning away in wet shame. Ever since she'd gotten her mind back, in her pursuit of hedonism through kinkiness and sex, she'd been getting used to the constant humiliation of being turned into a cow, sexual livestock to be used, abused, and literally milked. She innately enjoyed the humiliation and submissive aspects of her new life, but there was a profound shame in being so utterly humiliated. She was used to being a respected citizen of society, so it thoroughly embarrassed her to be forced into this degrading position. Because of this was that Justin was making sure to humiliate her as much as possible; exposure therapy. And it was working apparently, helping her become accustomed to accepting her new life as Tittycow. To be fair, humiliation wasn't difficult, what with her name being Tittycow, her breasts being ridiculously big and lactating, her being constantly naked, groped, milked, and fucked, having a milking station for cows, being dressed up like a cow, and Master's degrading words.

"Sir, can you please milk your cow? My udders hurt..." As she asked, she looked down at her swinging funbags; since they were so filled up, they'd grown even more, from her usual, albeit incredibly large, enhanced G cups, to her bigger, swollen, milky HHs, and were leaking visibly, dripping milk into a small puddle onto the ground. Justin noticed this as well, and smiled, before giving on a smack, which made her moo with arousal and pain as the movement forced out a quick stream of milk onto the ground; she'd been trained, like Puppy and Kitty, to make little involuntarily animal noises whenever aroused, so she thoughtlessly uttered "moo"s in between her constant moaning.