Mind Control Harem Ch. 06: Cummycunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puppy was admittedly also pretty torn about the whole situation, since she wasn't so philosophically invested in the endeavor of enslaving girls as she was coerced through sexual gratification. She almost didn't mind that Justin and Bella hypnotized all the girls they had, because they were all enjoying themselves and had no problem with it, albeit after being hypnotized. But she felt a little repulsed at the idea of training these new women by breaking them in, without chemical hypnosis, punishing them for bad behaviour and rewarding them for good behaviour, and keeping them conscious of it all the while.

"Hey, Justin...?"

Justin flinched, a little caught by surprise, since Bella was usually the only one to address him by him name, and maybe occasionally May. He wasn't bothered though, and, putting his notebook down, he turned to look at her as she drove.

"What's up?"

She sighed softly, furrowing her eyebrows. "...This is too far. It... feels sadistic..."

Justin paused for a moment, before nodding in agreement. "I know. And it is. We can't justify it."

"Then why are we doing it? Why are you doing this?"

"I want their mansion."

Sophie glared at the road as he said this, almost concluding that she perceived a glimmer of psychopathy in him, when he finally let himself continue.

"No. It's more than that." He set his notebook in his lap, looking down at it, like some small part of him was still lost in thought. "It started out just as a progression of my project, and a test. But not a test on only them, not only a progression of my experiments, but also a test on myself. Would I be able to cross that line? Should it be done?" He glanced back at Tittycow. "I had them find women fitting my specifications for the project. Rich, but more than this, cruel. And, the women they came back with were. Disturbingly so."

"So you used their cruelty to comfort yourself, make yourself feel better for fucking with them."

"Not just myself, Bella, too. But, yes, that was the plan. However, I then learned more about the three women I chose, I read the folders multiple times. They mutilated, maybe murdered, Sophie. They got away with it. It enraged me. May, exceptionally, must have handled the info with her rationality, but I couldn't. I can't. The 'plan' was to use the rage to comfort the guilt of the experiment. But now it's more than that. I need the experiment, to satisfy the rage."

Sophie drove in silence, processing what he'd told her, and Tits, listening despite the ever-distracting pleasure she was feeling from being milked, felt slight pity for her master. Soon after, once her udders had been almost entirely milked and were G cups again, Bimbo and Bunny closed the lids on the bottles and licked them clean, before setting them aside and beginning to lick everything else that had been stained with milk, from their own fingers to Titsy's lap (which was stained with more than just milk) to her nipples.

Once they were done, it wasn't much more of drive to their destination. Almost 10 minutes later, they arrived. They stopped in front of the driveway of large mansion with a yard almost half a football field long. The mansion was very colonial, and had multiple garages, as well as a gateway blocking off the main street from the driveway.

There were no guards right at the gate, so Sophie parked directly in front of it. However, as everyone began to unbuckle, she turned to Justin once more, and, taking a moment to force out her words, she told him, "I understand you. And I forgive you. Maybe you are justified. But I won't be able to live with myself if I participate in this. Let me stay in the car. Please."

Justin, in response, smiled a little, and nodded. It was strange, but little relief invaded him; he was glad that she expressed herself so sincerely with him. He leaned over and kissed her forehead amicably. "Wait here then. I'll come back out to fetch you."

Sophie smiled back, relieved as well, and happy with his gentle and loving attitude with her. She was glad to be his slave, but even more so to be his friend.

As the other three slaves in the backseats got out of the car, Justin walked over to the trunk and opened it to find Bella fast asleep. She'd woken up a few times to open the trunk from the inside during the drive for some air, but she fell back asleep each time, and was still asleep by the time they arrived. Justin leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips, brushing her hair aside. "Kitten, it's time to wake up."

Her eyes gently fluttered open, and as she saw Justin leaning over her, she smiled blissfully, and raised her head to give him a little kiss. "Hey, Master." She was feeling much less groggy than before, though even so she didn't mind staying in her sleeping sweats, still feeling a little too lazy to change. She stretched a bit, almost like a cat, since the trunk was too enclosed for her to extend herself entirely as she stretched. She fumbled her way out of the trunk, still stretching, before getting up on her tip-toes again and giving Justin another kiss. "So. What's the plan, man?"

As she said this, he glanced through the bars of the main gate of the mansion and spotted 2 guards, one male and one female, patrolling the front yard, about 30 yards away. He turned back to Bella, and, making a movement with his head, beckoned her to follow him.

"C'mere, I'll show you." She followed him back around to the front seat, where he took his briefcase out of the car and opened it, taking out of it a small felt bag of an iridescent dust. He handed it to Bella, who, in return, smiled mischievously, knowing exactly what the dust was. Justin, meanwhile, took out a syringe of a serum, though it was still capped. He slipped it into his jacket pocket and adjusted his jacket before taking Bella by the hand, and walking with her to the main gate.

He quickly scanned the main street, making sure there were no inconvenient passerbys. Luckily, the mansion was in a fairly rich neighborhood, so the elites were mostly cuddled up in their mansions, not bothering to leave the comfortable confines of their properties to take morning strolls on the sidewalk, since they could afford the luxuries of enormous yards and backyards.

Justin then walked over to the main gate, and, again spotting the guards, shouted, "Hey, could you help us out?" waving his other arm to catch their attention. Once he was sure they'd noticed him, he and Bella walked back to the car, which was parked a bit further from the main gate, so Bella and Justin were now out of sight behind the hedge. The two guards, slightly annoyed, then stepped through a side gate onto the sidewalk where they once again spotted Bella and Justin, as well as the rest of the harem, near the car.

The male guard approached the car, his guard down, since the group appeared mostly unthreatening, being fairly well-dressed; they gave off the impression of being a group of college kids hanging out with their teacher (which was essentially what they actually were). "What business do you ha-"

As he said this, Justin walked straight past him to the female guard, and before the male guard could finish, Bella pulled out the bag of dust and blew it in the man's face, forcing him to inhale it. Justin, synchronized with Bella's assault, nonchalantly, yet swiftly, took out the syringe, removed the cap, and injected it into the female guard's neck.

The first guard coughed as he inhaled the dust, his eyes watery as he angrily tried to compose himself. However, his eyes soon glazed over, and as the anger faded from his countenance, he stood there, staring at Bella, motionless. The second guard, on reflex, punched Justin in the gut in response, and, groaning at the pain of the syringe, press her hands against the injection spot. She, unlike the first guard, didn't succumb to effects like his, and, glaring violently at Justin, she quickly reached for her nightstick. However, as soon as she grabbed it, she let out a loud moan of arousal, and her knees buckled, forcing her to collapse onto the floor. As she fell onto her hands and knees, she let out another moan of extreme pleasure and felt herself reach orgasm, squirting through her uniform, and blushing angrily with humiliation.

"What- wha haheih..." She attempted to say, "what's happening", but every time her lips touched, or her tongue pressed against the top of her teeth, she felt another surge of pleasure invade her body.

Justin, smirking at her, knelt down in front of her and groped her breast, making her cum immediately again and collapse entirely onto the floor, belly down. However, as her breasts were crushed under her weight and her nipples rubbed against the sidewalk, she came again from the stimulation.

"You're entire body is now dozens of times more erogenous than your pussy. Any stimulation will set you off. Your existence is having a wet pussy and hard nipples, now."

Not daring to move or speak again so that she wouldn't accidentally orgasm again, the guard lay face-down on her breasts, completely at a loss. She had no idea what to do, consider she couldn't move without cumming, so for the time being, she just laid there, growling angrily under her breath as she forced herself not to moan.

Bella, intrigued at the sight, hopped over to the female guard as Justin stood back up and walked over to the male guard. Bella, tugging on Justin's on, looked up at him pleadingly. "Can I keep her? Please?" She said this mostly to tease the guard, though also because she was a little excited to add such an interesting new slave to the harem, though it was off script. Justin then smiled and nodded, before proceeded to the male guard.

Bella sat down on the female guard's plump ass, facing in the same direction, which immediately made her cum yet again, forcing her to let out constant whimpers and moans, and shudder against the pavement beneath her, which, in turn, only aroused her more. She moan unintelligibly, only making sure to keep her mouth open and her lips apart so that the touching of her lips wouldn't arouse her even more. She also kept squirting through her pants, soiling them entirely, her thighs with obviously large stains, and the smell of her girly juices penetrating the air.

"Well aren't you a naughty little girl, sweetie? Don't worry, cumming is completely natural, it just means that you're a big girl~ Do you want more cummy wummies, slut?" As Bella said this, smiling at the display of lust, she reached behind and pressed her slim pale hand in between the guards thighs, pushing barely a fingertip against her cunt. She felt the guard's cunt convulse and pulsate around her fingertip, blood rushing through her labia and into her clit, and seconds later, another weaker wave of cum dripped out of her cunt, wetting Bella's fingers and soaking further her own thighs. "That's a good slut, this is what you were made for, sweetie. Cumming!"

The guard was completely helpless, she realized there was no way out of this, she couldn't move or speak, she could be able to scream if only she could stop moaning. She wasn't trained for this, and she was being utterly and completely humiliated, her own train of thought being derailed every few seconds from the incessant cumming that Bella was forcing her to do. Hell, she couldn't move even if she wanted to, considering that Bella kept forcing her to cum. The guard began to get teary eyed as she came again, feeling her abs tighten and her cunt clench as Bella continued to massage her cunt. Bella then reached down and grabbed the guard's breasts, pulling them up and forcing the guard to bend her back upright, making her cum again as she did this. Bella, meanwhile, looked down at the guard's chest and saw her nametag.

"Roxanne?" Bella smiled condescendingly again. "Sweetie, you don't get a name like that, you're not a woman anymore." Roxanne blushed, trying to glare back at Bella, but her face contorting too much with pleasure, her tongue out and dripping with saliva. "No, little girls like you need sluttier names than that, something that'll reflect how girly and slutty you are!" Bella thought for a moment, before looking down at Roxanne and giving her a little kiss on the cheek. "How about Cummycunt?" Roxanne became teary-eyed as she said this, but before she could even try to object, Bella pulled her breasts up by her nipples, forcing her to let out another moan of orgasmic pleasure. "Awww, Cummies is excited about her new name! Such a cutie!"

Master, as all this was happening, walked up to the male guard, not bothering to read his nametag. "Guard, I want you to give us all the information you know about the security of the house. How many guards and staff-members, the layout of the building and the surrounding areas, any vital information."

"...Alright..." The guard stood there blank-faced, under the effects of the iridescent dust he'd inhaled: it was a type of scopolamine, albeit altered as to negate the hallucinogenic effects and instead made to induce focussed submission and subservience. It was also much more long-term, as it would last slightly over a year or until an antidote was used.

The guard, completely cooperative to the demands, worked with Titsy to give information about the security routines, as per Master's later specification, and in under 15 minutes, all the essential information had been roughly drafted and copied onto a set of sheets of paper. Once done, Master took 5 more bags of dust out of his briefcase, and handed them to the guard, who took them, still completely blank in the face. He ordered him to induct another 5 guards, specifically chosen from the guard scheme that this guard had drawn out for them; he made sure to add that the guard must act as naturally as possible, as to not arouse suspicion, as well as get the job done as quickly as possible, but without being seen each time a new guard was inducted.

The guard, understanding all the orders, nodded, and left with the bags, back through the side-gate into the mansion yard to go recruit more guards.

While Bella teased Roxanne, Bimbo, Bunny, and Tits giggled and chuckled at her horny predicament. Justin then turned to his slaves and instructed them to continue as they pleased with her, but in the car. They nodded in response, Bella getting up from on top of her, but as Roxanne heard this, she snapped out of her pleasurable stupor, yelped in alarm, and tried to get herself up, desperate to escape.

"Nooo...~" As soon as her hands touched the ground, however, she came again, and collapsed once more, forcing herself to cum for the millionth time, and making all the girls giggle at her ineptitude again. Bimbo, Bunny, and Tits then lifted her up, groping her as much as they could in the process, and brought her into the car to keep playing with her, stuffing her into the back seat, and then all three of them following her in. Bella then walked over to Justin, closing the car door the slaves had left open on the way there, and crossed her arms, turning towards the mansion as she stood beside him, having had enough fun with Cummycunt for now.

"So. We're doing it."

Justin nodded in silence. The two stood there, hearing Roxanne scream with unbridled pleasure.

"She'll be fine once the pleasure short circuits her, like it did with May."

Bella smiled a little. "Oh yeah- I remember that. Back when there were only two slaves."

Justin smiled back. "You like your Cummycunt?"

"Yup. It does seem a little mean to have her like that ALL the time, though."

"Yeah, agreed. We'll help her out once the girls are done with her."

Kitty nodded, and leaned back against the car. A few minutes later, after almost a dozen more orgasms from Roxanne, Puppy came out of the car, rolling her eyes and feeling annoyed from all the moaning she was listening to, being the front seat. She walked over to Master and Kitty, and also leaned against the car, just deciding to wait for the other guard to get back.

"You two seem like you're having fun so far. Who's the new girl?"

"Cummycunt," responded Master. "And she's Cumkitty's gift."

Kitten smiled facetiously and played along. "She's been such a good girl so far! She's cum a hundred times, I think."

Puppy rolled her eyes. "You guys suck."

"No, only Bella sucks. I lick." Bella frowned playfully as he said this. "Bad joke." She did blush slightly though, making him smirk.

"So now what? What're you waiting for?" Puppy said, looking back into the car and watching the 3 slaves occupy themselves with Cummycunt. However, when she turned back, she saw 6 male guards approaching the gate. She almost freaked out, thinking they realized what had happened with "Cummycunt", but then she noticed Justin and Bella were chill, excited even, seeing the guards approach, and she realized it was part of their plan. The 6 guards in a single file came out of the gate and lined up for Justin, to Puppy's amazement. "You could rival Monte Cristo with that omnipotence, Justin."

Bella shook her head, knowing he wouldn't get the reference, but he didn't care, distracted by his new small legion. He smirked, knowing that his plan was in motion, and guided the guards over to the schematics the first guard had drawn up. Justin then began explaining the invasion plan to them; they were going to take over the mansion and everyone in it, and save the 3 women, the sociopathic sadists, for last.

When Roxanne saw the guards outside, she became ecstatic, thinking she was saved, but she soon realized they were entirely indifferent to her moans and screams of pleasure, and that they had all been entranced. She came again as she realized this, and tears rolled down her cheeks as her mind overloaded with serotonin and dopamine. She began feeling lightheaded, and her mind began feeling fuzzy. As Justin addressed the guards, Bella walked over to the shotgun door of the car and opened, crawling in and turning back to Roxanne, in the back with the other 3 slaves. She could tell her mind was beginning to fuzz over, to lose objectivity and fall into abstraction.

"Roxanne, you're not strong or independent."

I'm a wet hole. A dripping, drooling, grooling hole, always moist and ready for my Master, a pathetic squirming sight to make my Master hard so that he can fuck my groolhole if I'm lucky. My nipples are always meant to be hard, and the floor beneath me is always to be wet and puddling. My thighs are soaked with my girly juices because I'm just a silly little girl, an empty headed woman that needs Master to fuck her mindless, that needs to make Master happy by constantly cumming, always cumming, only cumming. Just cumming. Wet pulsing cunt, hard nipples, dripping thighs, drooling tongue, glazed eyes. Puddles of girl juice.

"...That's... what I am... Cummycunt... Im a wet drippy mess with bouncy boobies and hard nipples... I need to cum for Master..." As she said this, she came multiple times, her mind being overridden.

"Good girl!" Bella slapped her face, making her cum yet again, basically destroying the cars carpet in the process. Cummycunt, meanwhile, happily kept humping the air, groping any part of her body and forcing herself to come over and over, until finally, she fainted. Bella smiled, satisfied.

Justin, meanwhile, looked over at the 6 guards, having finished explaining the plan. Once they confirmed that they understood, he smiled and sent them off, standing in front of the main gate, his hands menacingly crossed behind his back as he watched the guards get to work.