Mind Control Harem Ch. 06: Cummycunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've earned it, Tits."

Master reached down at her udders, and, instead of hooking her up to her vacuum cups, placed a spare metal bucket beneath her. He then grabbed each teat individually and pulled them down, first left, then right, which made her moan with relief and pleasure, since her udders were hypersensitive. The repetitive resonant sound of her titty-milk hitting the bucket turned her on more, since it was proof that livestock is all she is. He kept milking her manually, making her cum in under a minute. Her hips spasmed and her body shook as much as it could while restrained in her milking stand. However, Master kept milking her through her orgasm, not bothering to slow down, knowing that she had much more milk to give and would endure as much pleasure as he wanted her to.

Everytime she was milked, any mental fortitude she had just melted away. She felt the milk squirt from her swollen udders and cried out with relief, feeling them slowly get lighter; at the same time, she could feel her labia and clit swelling from the orgasm she'd just had, and the pulsating only intensified as he continued to milk her, making her drip down her thighs and spread the puddle growing beneath her. She had no control over her cunt's convulsions and swelling, and started whimpering as her crotch ached with arousal. The bucket was halfway full already, and her udders had shrunk from HHs to H cups. Within a few moments, she began to cum again, her thighs and elbows trembling; she wouldn't have been able to keep herself on all fours and instead would have collapsed onto the ground if her milking stall didn't keep her wrists and knees clamps down while having a bar hold up her waist from underneath. Justin smiled down at her as she came, watching his college teacher pathetically whimper, moan and moo with arousal as she was milked like the cow she was, her face contorting with pleasure, her thighs and hips spasming, and her breasts pulsating and dripping milk.

"Aren't you quite the domesticated little cow." She mooed in response again, blushing again at his remark. He kneeled up, still pulling on and milking her titty with one hand and using the other to reach over and smack her ass; in response, she immediately and eagerly began wagging and bouncing her cow tail, as if her ass had a mind of its own and was desperate to please. She blushed deeper, realizing how out of her control her body was becoming during her life as a sex pet, getting used to wagging her tail and mooing from being spanking and having her funbags groped, like her body was just a toy under his control. She felt powerless and degraded, and dripped gallons at the thought.

The bucket, now almost two thirds full, still resonated with the splashing of Tittycow's milk against its metal. Her udders were almost back to their normal size, having shrunk to GGs. Justin kept pulling her nipples, which were hard and long, and groping her udders, until finally, her bucket began to overflow with milk, and she came for the last time, going completely limp in her milking setup. He looked down at her condescendingly, before patting her cheek hard twice. "Looks like your titties are empty. You happy, little cow?"

"Mooo..." she moaned softly and blissfully. She knew that she was just going to have to be milked again in the morning because of her boosted milk production; hell, she'd probably wake up in the middle of the night aching, and would need to having the machine sucking her dry through the night. Her entire life now revolved around her breasts' bodily needs, her obscene and humiliatingly animalistic mood, and the self-debasing "hucow" persona she forced herself into. Justin was right about one thing: his exposure therapy really did work. He knew how to force May into accepting her new, permanent, hedonistic role as Tittycow, and she thanked him for it.

"Good girl." He pet her head, making her let our one last satisfied moo, and picked up the bucket, putting a lid on it. Before leaving the room, however, he looked over at Stripbunny, who was drifting blissfully through her thoughts as she continued to massage Master's drying cum into her tits.

"Bunny." As he said this, her head shot up as she awoke from her trance, though she continued to massage her breasts without even realizing it.

"Be a good girl for Master and clean up the puddles under your sisters for me. Lick them up as best you can, but then go over them with a rag; I don't want expired milk stains on the floor." She nodded in response, and crawled over to Tittycow first, beginning to lick up the milk and girl cum beneath her udders and cunthole. Justin, meanwhile, left to the kitchen. In a corner was a second, slightly smaller fridge, which, inside, was storing all the milk that Tittycow had produced. There were already dozens of liters of milk already being store, so Justin made room for the bucket he'd just procured. "Hm," he said to himself. "Maybe breast milk is in demand. I'll look into that."

He headed back to the slave room, and, seeing Bunny licking up the puddle obediently, he smiled. "Once you're done with that, put Titsy's udder suctions on her udders for her, and then head to bed, alright?"

"Yes, Master."

He turned to Bimbo, who had fallen asleep after passing out from pleasure. He lifted her gently and brought her to her bed, before putting her blanket on her. "Night, Bunny. Night Tits." He didn't bother to say it to Bimbo, since she was still passed out.

"Goodnight, Master!"

"...Ngh...mooo..."

Justin then went to the master bedroom and saw Kitty in bed, with her pajamas on, as well as her tail, ears and collar, as usual. However, she wasn't the only one in there: Bitchpuppy had gotten back from work a while ago, and was back in her puppy attire (ears, collar, and anal hook chained to her collar by her leash, forcing her to bend her back), playing with her "bone" on all fours: a white dildo. She sucked it gently, deepthroating it occasionally, before turning and giving a little bark when she saw Master, happily crawling over to him. She'd really started assuming her role as a little dog more and more ever since she'd begun her training. She moaned with every step she took, the anal hook shifting in her hypersensitive asshole. He smiled at her helpless arousal, and slapped her ass, making her scream with pleasure. "I'm gonna head to bed, Puppy, but tell you what. If you want to, I'll let you cum today, how does that sound?"

Puppy yipped excitedly, panting with her tongue hanging out and starting to beg, getting into begging position: squatting, her ass resting on her heels (which made her moan), her hands in front of her chest and her tongue out, whimpering loudly. In response, Justin pet her head with his palm, which she nuzzled back in return.

"Alright, on a few conditions. You can go out to the living room and cum, but you have to do it by practicing your twerking. Take your anal hook out, the only arousal you're allowed is the clapping of your huge asscheeks, got it, fuckpet?"

She blushed and nodded in response, letting out a small yip of submission. "Good girl. Here, I'll get you started." He slapped her ass hard as she crawled out the door, which boosted her libido again, making her nipples noticeably harder and her pussy moisten much faster.

Sophie still felt her rebelliousness motivated by a sense of social pride, as if she needed to prove her dignity to everyone and to herself, but she consciously knew better by now. She knew that it wasn't reasonable to care about dignity, since not only had she realized that it's somewhat immature and superficial, but she also preferred the trade off of constantly being pleasured and taken care of. On top of that, she still was herself, so whenever she wasn't being a little fuckpet, she was the same person she was before, equally passionate about the same things. Plus, everyone in the apartment knew Justin held all her cards, since she physically couldn't disobey him, so any dignity she did had, he let her have, and he could take if he wanted to. He wasn't needlessly cruel though or abusive with this power though, and he knew that Puppy revelled in her humiliation.

Once in the living room, she removed the anal plug as ordered, to a myriad of moans and whimpers, before getting on all fours and beginning to practice twerking her ass. It's a skill that Bella (curse her) had proposed that Sophie learn, considering she had the fattest ass of anyone in the harem. With every clap of her ass, Puppy felt a shock of pleasure surge into her pussy. Within a few moments, she was dripping onto the carpeted living room floor as she bounced her fat ass on all fours.

Master closed the door behind her as she left, and scooted into bed with Kitty. "Today was a nice day, Master." Kitty cuddled up close to Master, and he smiled and nodded in response. "It was." He then scooted a bit lower and turned off the light, before taking Kitty and holding her closer to his chest. "I love you, Bella."

She blushed a bit, slightly caught off guard by Justin using her actual name. "I... I love you too, Justin."

Within a few moments, they heard Bitchpuppy start to moan as she reached orgasm in the living room, which made Bella chuckle, before closing her eyes again and drifting off to bed with Justin holding her.

The next morning, Justin, upon waking up from an alarm he'd set at 7am, quickly turned it off and kissed Bella on the forehead, before assuring her that she could go back to sleep. He took a quick shower and got himself ready, dressing up a bit more formally: he had a white button-up shirt under a wine-red vest, which in turn, was under a black winter trench coat. Beneath, he wore a dark brown belt which held up his black dress pants, which in turn, slightly covered his black leather shoes.

Once dressed, he took a visit to the slave room, where he woke up the three sluts; as he called their names one by one, Bimbo's eyes lit up, Tits awoke with a groan, and Bunny's eyelids lazily and innocently opened.

"It's a big day girls. Clean yourselves up, we're gonna go in an hour. And wear something passable on top of your slave outfits, girls."

Once they started to get ready, he headed to the kitchen to start to make breakfast, before turning as he passed the living room and smiling a bit; Bitchpuppy was curled up in a puddle of her juices, having collapsed there the night before from pleasure. He walked over to her and took her anal hook tail, which was still chained to the back of her leash, and pulled it, forcing her to arch back and making her groan softly in her sleep. Her eyes immediately shot open though as he shoved it into her asshole, since, the moment her ass swallowed it, she reached climax. Panting like the dog she was, she whimpered softly, before turning slightly to Justin, glaring at him.

"...My butt's not an alarm clock, Justin..."

He then slapped her fat ass, making her moan with pleasure as it jiggled. "Seemed to wake you up just fine," he chuckled, which made her blush a bit more, before helping her onto all fours, and patting her ass more encouragingly this time. "Now off you go. I want you getting clean and dressed up too. And, take the hook out when you're done. That's definitely too noticeable in public."

Sophie nodded softly and crawled back to the master bedroom, moaning all the while as her hook shifted inside of her asshole.

Justin then began making protein pancakes with yogurt parfaits for Bimbo, Kitten and himself, though it was all laced with the respective sexual enhancers and aphrodisiacs. He also set out a bowl of dog food for Bitchpuppy that tasted like bacon and cheese, a bowl of rabbit food for Stripbunny that tasted like arequipe, and a bowl of fibery cow feed for Tittycow that tasted sweet, doughy and citrusy, like a fruit crepe. Of course, none of the pet food was store bought, it was instead all specifically made by Justin for each slave so that it would taste more enjoyable and to serve as respective aphrodisiacs, forcing all three into a constant, passive libido, as well as specifically enhancing Titsy's breast sensitivity and Puppy's ass/asshole sensitivity (even more than they already were). Bimbo's cunt sensitivity was also enhanced by aphrodisiacs, but since she was a bimbo and not a pet, her aphrodisiacs were just added to her parfait, not manufactured into pet food.

Bimbo was the first to finish getting ready, rushing over and sitting down at the dinner table and giddily beginning to eat her pancakes. "Thank you daddy!" she giggled, coquettishly pressing her silicone breasts together with her shoulders and her arms extended downwards. Justin smirked back at her, sitting down as well as she arrived. "Of course, Bimbo." She had her more decent getup on, a light pink mini-skirt, short enough to show her pink panties, extra small hot-pink crop-top with open cleavage that says "I luv 8==D" in red, some red lipstick carefully applied to her lips, and a pair of hot-pink heels.

Soon after, Tittycow crawled out of the slave room and into the dining room as well, swiftly followed by Stripbunny, both also wearing their more decent outfits. Tits had a loose, sideless, open white top on with her black yoga pants, a pair of brown felt loafers, stud earrings, and some red plastic textured bracelets. Stripbunny, meanwhile, wore white linen pants, a white leather jacket over a black crop top, short black leather boots, a silver necklace, and her curly hair in a low ponytail.

The two crawled over to their pet bowls, and began to eat out of them eagerly, always happy to have more aphrodisiacs. Tittycow, before becoming a hucow, used to get to sit at the table with Bimbo, so the transition to eating on the floor on all fours was strange, to say the least. But she knew that her place was now as a pet, so she had to eat with the rest of the pets.

Soon after, Bitchpuppy came crawling in as well. She was wearing a pair of worn sneakers, a crimson tank-top, a dark brown leather jacket, and a pair of ripped navy blue skinny jeans. She quickly crawled over to her bowl of dog food and hungrily began lapping it up, no longer reluctant to act like a puppy after having been trained by Master and having had her ass and asshole turned into erogenous zones.

Bella was the last to get up, and didn't bother to get ready, only lazily fixing her hair into a bun and stretching before heading to the dining room. "Hey sisters. Morning Justin."

"Hi, Kitty!" Bimbo smiled very sweetly and childlike, as if she were a toddler greeting an actual kitten. Bunny, meanwhile, paused from eating out of her bowl and looked back at Bella, before giving a little wave. Tits also lifted her head up and gave a polite nod and smile. Puppy didn't bother to stop eating, only calling out, "'Sup girl."

"Hey, man," Justin said, as he beckoned her over, patting the seat beside him. She happily fell into the chair beside him, still groggy, since she was more of a night owl, though she lightened up a bit when her put his arm around her and kissed her head. She then joined the harem in breakfast, and within a few minutes, she'd finished along with everyone else. They all started to get ready to leave, brushing their teeth, but Bella just laid down on the sofa and began thinking. She was a little afraid of what they were going to do today, a line they'd never crossed before.

May, being the first to come out of the bathroom and back into the living room, saw Bella looking pensive, and, feeling upset at the sight, she proceeded to sit down next to her. "Why so bellicus?" May held back a slight smirk, pleased with her pun.

"'Bellicus'?" Bella raised her eyebrows in polite curiosity.

"Warlike."

"Right." Bella didn't take her eyes off the ceiling. "You're the psychologist, though. You tell me."

May smiled slightly, and turned towards Bella. "Not a telepath. But, yes, I agree it's not difficult to guess."

Bella sighed. "Yeah. Advice?"

May paused for a second to think before nodding. "Jenny and Valeria are too empty-headed to care about the plights of morality. I'm a little sociopathic with my rationality, so the hedonism of it is my goal, which I justify with nihilism. But you, you aren't capable of being naturally indifferent." May smiled for a second. "And Justin knew that. That's why he picked these three women. It'd take some awfully rose-tinted glasses for you to feel bad for them. Plus, if anything, keep in mind that, just like the rest of the slaves, the memories of their slavery could always just be wiped clean."

At this thought, Bella gave a giddy, warm smile, feeling slightly alleviated from her scruples, but more than this, feeling sunny thinking of the steps that Justin took out of consideration for her. She turned to look at her improvised psychologist, wearing a warmer expression. "Thanks, May."

May gave her a very professional nod, as well as a less detached, yet still mature smile. "Of course, sweetie. Though, it's... Tittycow." She blushed a little as she said this, but she wanted to correct her, since her life as a pet was her new life.

Bella gave a playfully condescending grin. "Right. Speaking of, don't forget your bottles. Those udders might need a milking on the drive." Tittycow blushed a little deeper and nodded, before getting up and heading to her room to get some empty milk bottles.

Soon later, once everyone was finally gathered in the living room, they all head off, with Bella not having bothered to change out of her sweats.

It would be the first time they all got in a car, so they quickly realized that there were 6 people and only 5 seats. Bella, though, happily took this as an opportunity to catch up on some sleep; though Justin protested at first, after some insisting, she made a little makeshift bed for herself in the trunk and curled up to take a catnap. Reluctantly, Justin ceded to her demand to sleep in the trunk, though with an amused sigh, and Sophie chuckling softly all the while.

Justin then took shotgun, setting his suitcase full of serums on the floor of his seat in front of him. He let Sophie drive, since she was the only slave that was able to drive apart from Kitty, with Tittycow usually in a state of constant libidinous distraction, Bimbo being too empty headed, and Bunny being extremely dependent, submissive, and indecisive, so constantly in need of guidance. Subsequently, Tits, Bimbo, and Bunny scooted into the back. Since Puppy was driving though, Master opened the glovebox and took out a small container of pills, before popping one out and handing it to Puppy.

"Here. So the vibrations from the carseat against your fat ass don't distract you. Should last about an hour." Master kept these pills hidden in various places in case of emergencies, should any of his slaves every need to have their erogenous enhancements temporarily deactivated. Puppy nodded thankfully, though blushing a bit, and gulped down the pill.

She then took a look at the address they were headed too, opening up the bio folder of the three targets, and, once everyone was buckled in (Bimbo had to be reminded), she started the car and headed off.

Once they were on the highway, Titsy's swollen breasts began to ache, and she began to groan softly, biting her lip with discomfort. As if on cue, Bimbo and Bunny pulled her loose shirt down so that her breasts wouldn't wet it as they began to leak. Despite how loose her shirt normally was, her breasts had once again swollen up from G cups to HH cups overnight, so as they pulled it down, her breast spilled out and jiggled relentlessly, the car's movements emphasizing this; though her shirt had kept them somewhat steady, having her breasts loosely jiggling made Titsy begin to moan uncontrollably, and her breasts began dripping milk. Bunny and Bimbo quickly each got a metal bottle labelled "MILK", and pressed each one against her nipples, before beginning to use their respective other hands to milk her udders, though it was admittedly difficult, with them having very small, feminine hands, and Titsy's udders being so incomparably huge. After some effort and patience, it did work, albeit slowly, so they continued to milk her for a while, taking almost a full half-hour. The entire time, Kitty slept, Master wrote introspective notes in a notebook he'd brought, and Puppy focussed on driving, though she let her thoughts wander.